Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Left_bar_bleue3/8A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty
PostSubject: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:51 am

Shiro frowned a bit staring at the red on her white ANBU Captain cloak. Crimson dripped from her rapier as the tip hover just over the ground. The blood that she had spilled was of little consequence, it was only a drop in the country's bloody history. Despite being cold as ice her temper had still flared, it was another dead end and the blood was an end result; she could have defeated them with out killing them, but her anger needed an outlet.

Shiro frowned as she stripped off the black ANBU mask she always wore on these unsanctioned missions. She stared intently at the white spiral that extended from the edge to over the area that covered where the mouth would be. She frowned a moment before wiping the sweat away from her face.

The white haired ANBU froze a moment hearing footsteps before quickly replacing her mask as she looked around for the new comer ready for anything.

Last edited by Jill Frost on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Left_bar_bleue1/1A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:12 am

Kaizen watched as a kunoichi as white as snow from her clothes to her hair danced around dealing death with her slender blade. Kaizen watched as good ninja's were killed as if they were children and happiness swelled inside of him. He always enjoyed watching Sora's enemies perish. She finished her beautiful dance gracefully with blood dripping from her sword point he could make out the markings of her uniform and discerned her to be Umi nin. Kaizen knew he had to meet this woman a ANBU as skilled as he, they were sure to have much in common.

Kaizen dispelled his hiding in shadows technique and emerged cautiously his tanto drawn. He coughed loudly to get her attention while his Great Shadow stood arrogantly on his back. "Greetings ANBU-chan I am known as Zen of the Shade. It would seem you have done my village a favor in disposing of these shinobi. We are in your debt and you have my thanks." Kaizen bowed slowly as he eyed her with his white and blue bear mask. He straightened up and began walking around her in circles. "You have a talent for killing very quick and efficient. I take it you are dedicated to your craft." He continued his walk until he completed his slow circling of her awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Left_bar_bleue3/8A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 am

Shiro looked over, her grip tense a moment as she eyed Bear Mask ANBU captain, his cape was white like hers. "Greeting Zen-san," She looked at him a moment before relaxing her grip on her blade, and replacing it on her hip. "Truce, I do not feel the need to add more blood to my blade this night."

Shiro nodded as she looked him up and down, he was nearly a foot taller than her. His voice was calm and didn't grade on her ears, and by his stance and tone he was confident. "Thank you, Kenjutsu is both a skill and art as I'm sure you must know." She indicated to the tanto in his hand. "I do not enjoy mindless killing, but my temper had gotten the best of me and they were foolish enough to try."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Left_bar_bleue1/1A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:47 am

He nodded calmly a air of cool around him signalling he also wished for a truce. He gestured to her cape as he slid his tanto back into its hilt on his hip. "You are a captain as well. Hmm a nice coincidence that two leaders should meet up like this." His shadow wrapped around his body before reverting back to a normal shadow at his heels.

He stepped a bit closer as he inspected her. She was calm and confident. She gave off a cold aura mixed with anger. She was of normal height for a kunoichi with a lean strong frame. "I am proficient with the sword but I have a mastery in staves, maces, and axes. Sword art is a difficult skill for me, a problem I'm sure you have never had." He looked at the dead bodies littered around them. Taking in the smell of blood and other bodily fluids that saw it fit to be released on death. He shrugged them off quickly, what of the dead here. "They made the mistake of siding with the weak it is the nature of the world that the strong consume the weak. Now if you are not in a rush to leave we could take a stroll somewhere... a little more pleasnt smelling." He started to walk away and gestured for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:10 am

"I can spare time." Shiro nodded following after him, she could tolerate rate the smell the dead liked to make, but didn't mean she enjoyed it. "I have always seen that there are two type of people in the world, there are only those who use and those whom are used. We shinobi are simply tools. There is nothing to say that the men I killed were or weren't strong, but I can tell you that they were pawns used to ambush while another man stood back." She paused a moment thinking, before adding. "They were weak, though."

"So what brings you out here to the land of the Dead?" Absently she looked up, and frowned. A gray hazy covered the sky, as the white moon peaked out occasionally lighting up the dark. She disliked this land, the water too polluted for her use effectively with out making her sick.
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 am

Kaizen nodded hearing her words and a smirk spread across his handsome face his mask however, hid his emotions. Its nice when shinobi know their place and play their roles accordingly. He was right they had much in common, he enjoyed being right very much. "Tools to be used and discarded." He looked back to the dead men they were leaving behind with a pitiful gaze. "Those shinobi were Chuunin level ninja. Trained and battle hardened they were not weak." He turned to face her jokingly and poked her shoulder as they walked away from the horrid smell. "Its just that you ANBU-Shi are just a monster."

He looked at her judging whether or not he should he even bother telling her anything. [color=blue]"Hmm my business here is my own. But I have taken a liking to you so I will divulge some information. I was sent on a recon mission to find the strength of the Arano ninja to protect my nations interest here. You have guaranteed the safety of our interest and once again I thank you."[/blue] He watched as she frowned at the moon. "The moon is beautiful isn't it? So ANBU-Shi what brings you to Death Country it cant be for the views."

Last edited by Kaizen Itazura on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 am

"Perhaps I am..." She commented absently, "Perhaps I am, but isn't that we all are. We have to kill our hearts to kill without remorse. I have seen shinobi unable to do it, loose it in the end and some their hearts become twisted. So perhaps I am a monster, but I like to think I have kept some of my heart, there are some lines I find myself reluctant to cross."

"I came on a personal matter. I'm tracking a very special item, but the man was cheat. I was not pleased." The temperature dropped a moment as she let her bloodline loose a moment before she drew it back under her control. "Sorry, I'm still not quite over the fact that my trip out here was a waist." She looked up at the moon, then over at the bear masked ANBU. "It is, lovely, but the clouds ruin the view."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Kaizen nodded knowingly at her words, it would seem his new friend was wise indeed. "I have tried my best to never kill a child. Leave them unconscious yes even orphaned which perhaps is even worse than killing them. It leaves a stain of sorts on my soul when I have put children to the blade." He looked away grimly as a sadness slowly enveloped him. "Although I would stain my entire soul black for Sora. I just wonder how much more until I lose myself."

Kaizen looked to his smaller framed companion as she spoke and took in the details of her mask with some interest. He felt a sudden and unnatural shift in the temperature around them. This girl was full of surprises wasn't she? He heard of a clan in Umigakure able to control blizzards but did not know their name or the extent of their power. "Well it would seem this item is of great importance if you would go so far as taking each and everyone of those shinobi's lives. Maybe if you could tell what it is your looking for I could help. As you know I'm sure a ANBU captain hears many things." He looked back up at the moon as they strolled leisurely before speaking. "I think the cloud gives it a sort of character. So ANBU-Shi would it be out of line to inquire about your mask? I have never seen an ANBU with a black mask before. Is it just to blend in better with the dark?" He had the urge to walk into her mind but thought against prying.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 pm

"It is very important to me. I am tracking a sword that belonged my sister before she was killed. It was not recovered with her body. I would like to return it to her, and perhaps if I am lucky return the favor to her killer." Shiro sighed, clenching her fist a moment before relaxing again.

"It is not my my normal mask I wear, as I said, I'm out here on personal business. It also one I wear when I'm placed on hunting duty." She paused a moment thinking, before smiling under her own mask. "Tell me what to you know of the legend of the Yuki-onna?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Kaizen lead them to a sad sickly looking tree with one chain rusted swing hanging down. Kaizen leaned against the pitiful tree and sighed knowingly. "Ahh so a vendetta is it? I can respect that even have a few of my own. Well I wish you luck ANBU, good hunting." Kaizen had an innate ability to read people's emotions and felt a flare of anger swell and disappear in her just as quickly. She has learned to calm her fire with coldness.

Kaizen shrugged his shoulder as he popped his fingers. "Can't say I have but I'm always up for a good story." He turned to her eagerly awaiting her tale.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:06 pm

"There is a story that the villagers that live in the snow area tell about a snow spirit known as Yuki-onna. Yuki-onna appears on snowy nights as a tall, beautiful woman with long black hair and blue lips. Her inhumanly pale or even transparent skin makes her blend into the snowy landscape.

"Only her face and hair standing out against the snow. Despite her inhuman beauty, her eyes can strike terror into mortals. She floats across the snow, leaving no footprints, and she can transform into a cloud of mist or snow if threatened." Shiro closed her eyes moment recalling back to sitting in the shadow's listening to the villager tell the tales around their fires.

"Some legends say the Yuki-onna, being associated with winter and snowstorms, is the spirit of someone who perished in the snow. She is at the same time beautiful and serene, yet ruthless in killing unsuspecting mortals. Often times she comes a across Yuki-onna appears to travelers trapped in snowstorms, and uses her icy breath to leave them as frost-coated corpses."

The black masked ANBU grinned again as she continued. "That at least was how the old stories went. The stories of Yuki-onna now are told around Missing-nin's campfires as warnings. Instead of killing travels, she instead seeking out the murders and the wanted. Their bodies frozen, and their heads missing. She is said to be a figure with dressed in white, her face covered in shadow and wields a blade of ice and snow." Shiro sighed, pressing gently down on the swing before sitting. "They're mostly right except Myrtenaster isn't made of ice and snow."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Kaizen listened to the spooky story with rapt attention. He laughed heartily when she came to the end of her story and offered a small round of applause. "You have a talent or telling stories. Your legend is also much better than mine but I like living in shadows. So you specialize as a hunter Nin it would seem a missing ninjas worse nightmare." Kaizen inspected her blade admiring its strong cold steel and intricate hilt. It really was wonderfully made. "If I may say so your blade is none the worse for not being made of snow. So tell me o monstrous one why take the heads?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:40 pm

"Thank you," She jokingly bowed . Shiro's smiled stayed on her face as she gently pattered her sword, still proud of the work she had put into it. "An artist loves to know their work is appreciated."

Moving her mask sideways a moment, her upper face still covered, she whipped some of the sweat away before replacing it. "I take the heads a proof of kill. I leave the bodies as a warning. I wish I didn't have to take them though, they make just interesting expressions." She felt like correcting him on her skill set, but that didn't seem like the right thing to share at this point, no body liked spies right. "So where does your skill set lie ANBU-san?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am

Kaizen laughed heartily as his hands finally stop clapping. "I more than appreciate your work. Although in my country we do not tell tales around the fire we talk of ways to capture and or kill you. Of course I had not realized who you were as we have records of only your white mask." Kaizen shifted his weight on the tree as he took in the pitiful country around him. "I've never been one to keep trophies or keep count of my kills I try my best to forget them. But let me ask you this whats the exact amount of kills you have accumulated?"

Kaizen sighed and rubbed the back of his neck unsure of what to do next. He turned to face her fully before speaking. "You'll have to forgive me Yuki-Shi but I am a distrustful sort. So can I trust you?" Kaizen had an innate ability to tell if someone is lying by just feeling out their aura.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:07 pm

"It is just one of a few names I've collected and as you said, this is not my normal mask." Shiro kicked off again swinging a little higher. "I didn't start the stories, they did. And I am not one to keep a kill count either, but its hard to forget," Shiro closed her eyes a moment as all her kills flashed though her head and she dredged up the number. After a moment she spoke again, opening her eyes. "107. 46 of which were missing-nin. 17 of whom here Sora born."

Shiro nodded stopping her swing to look at him seriously. "I should like to think you can, ANBU-san."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Kaizen looked at the girl happily swinging on the decrepit devise with some awe. And a sudden cold fury crept its way into his veins. He had a reputation for being merciless when it came to Sora's enemies and to some extent a extremist. He knew some comrades slain by the notorious Umi ANBU. Although records show only 10 confirmed killed by the infamous girl in front of him. Hard to believe you cold pack so much lethal into such a small sweet package. If he could make a rough estimate of his own kills she would have him beat by thirty or so. "My my Yuki-Shi you have been around haven't you? I can understand why your legend is so great now." He relaxed a bit and sighed heavily this ninja business sure is nasty. He ran his hands through his hair slowly letting his spiky bangs fall on the top of his mask. "I hope my comrades died with dignity but from witnessing you in action earlier... I doubt they out up much of a fight."

Kaizen looked her in the eye although it was difficult with the masks on but he could tell she was being genuine. "Well my clan is famous for our recon abilities and I am no exception. I am a recon/infiltration specialist able to weave through the shadows. I can tell you the location size and strength of a mobile army as well as its leaders favorite brand of tea and a list of their fears. I also have a talent for assassinations." He chuckled to himself as he exaggerated his abilities a bit. "You mind if I give you a push? I used to do it for a friend of mine and it sort of relaxes me." He didn't bother waiting for an answer and pushed himself of the tree and stood behind her and gently pushing her forward. He was immediately filled with nostalgia as images of him pushing his annoying blue haired companion on the swing for hours on end. His nostalgia ended when he remembered it was not Nayomi on the swing but the ANBU Captain of another nation, the slayer of a number of his comrades. He sighed deeply as he continued to push her higher. "Tell me Yuki-Shi when does it all end. The killing, the seizing of power, all of it. When does this pointlessness end? Every nation spits the value of peace even when none of them have truly known it. I seek a solution, I seek a great revelation. But listen to me I must sound like a hypocrite spitting peace when I have never experienced it." He thought of how grim the pair of them must look next to the sickly tree and rusted swing dressed in black with solemn masks.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:52 pm

"It is a wonder to meet another espionage specialist." Shiro smiled pumping her legs as he pushed her. "To be able to slip though the shadows like a Hōzuki. Very impressive, I envy that."

The white haired ANBU nodded hear him talk of a lasting peace. "23." Shire clutched the chains tighter. "No matter how much time passes and how much other blood stains my hand that number will never leave me." Growling angrily she kicked up dust as she passed the ground stopping. "23, that how many children who's blood stains my hands. I can remember each of their faces and names, if I knew. I remember exactly how I killed them. One was a baby who I put into a cold sleep. After first she cried then fell asleep while I held her." Once more her anguish unleashed her bloodline, the chins of the swing and the ground began to frost over.

"This is not peace! Peace does not ask me to make the choice to spare my humanity and leave an orphan or to sacrifice part of myself to be merciful and end it for them. Peace does not ask for innocent blood to stain my blade. True peace doesn't ask me to kill of myself one bit at a time!" The forming ice ceased suddenly as she clamped down on her temper.

"I apologize, but no I do not call you hypocritical. I too, crave it very much. I now know why many who are in ANBU do not stay long or take more reckless and dangerous missions and why Jonin have their quirks. Eventually the strain and guilt becomes too much." Shiro frowned under mask as she sat on the swing thinking. "Forgive me for burdening you with my troubles."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Kaizen smiled cheerfully as he continued to push the girl in front of him on the swing. "Except Itazura are much more civilized." He laughed warmly as he continued.

Kaizen bowed his head as she elaborated on the number 23 never ceasing from his task of pushing. He became much more somber as every word she spoke tugged on his heart. Everything she spoke of was everything he too felt. He lost himself in the words not even realizing he was pushing her anymore. It felt like the darkness that was slowly enveloping him wasn't as thick anymore. Not with the knowledge that he wasn't alone in this inner struggle. She was a kindred spirit trapped in the same game he was. He let her vent her feelings quietly. Let her rage activate her strange control over the weather even though she was starting to worry him a little. It sounded like she was finally getting it all out of her system, finally facing the feelings she felt inside. "Thank you... For your understanding. It's nothing like the way we imagined it to be back in the academy is it. The glory not as sweet and the adventure not nearly as satisfying. Before long I was just tell myself the ends justify the means but its getting harder and harder to see the end isn't it? Now I just keep doing as I do to ensure it doesn't happen to me or my family."

Kaizen shook his head laughing, how could someone so wise be so oblivious of another's feelings. Kaizen looked at her sorrowfully almost as if he was looking at himself. And felt a twang of pity for the both of them. He tried to rationalize the feelings of wanting to hug her was because she was sad and alone. But he knew the truth of it was he was sad. He had lost so much and to find someone just as lost as he was, he found it to be comforting. He felt as if he found a true friend on this dark day in this dark country. He hugged her warm and true before quickly pushing her from him and into the air again resuming his previous task. He was slightly ashamed such a display especially to a stranger was most unlike Itazura. "You burden me with nothing your problems and mine are one in the same. I carry the same weight you do." He bit his lip pondering the wisdom of continuing to share his thoughts to her before deciding. "I have often thought the reason things in our world never change, the reason we run around in this pointless circle is because of our fear to commit to one way. We speak peace yet distrust and hate the other nations. We can't battle for control while at the same time making no grab for absolute power. It must be one or the other and I don't see the other nations all deciding to lay down their military might and live in peace and harmony do you? Someone has to take control by force. It is unpleasant but the ends justify the means don't they." He continued to push her waiting to see if she agreed with him of not.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Shiro closed her eyes letting the feeling of him pushing him back and forth sooth the rest of her temper. She shook her head when he spoke of the academy, "No it is not, but then everything looks wonderful and incredible when we are younger, but we all must grow up if she wish to keep living." Shiro sighed thinking about it remembering. "I remember several times just thinking about, thinking about how easy it would be to miss a block and let them kill me. It would just one little slip no one would know, but I remember all faces of those I have killed and my cousin and my subornates and I do block. It is what goes through my head ever time I move to, and so far I have always blocked."

Shiro cracked a small smile under her mask and nodded in thanks, it was a comfort to know another kindred spirit. Her face returned to a frown as she listened to him talk about ends justifying the means. He was right that is was that fear that stopped people from changing, but more violence would only breed more violence. She was about to voice it, when she recalled that was exactly what she had done, bread violence. "Perhaps, but all out war would leave the land ruined and desolate, what truly needs to change is the people in power. In there place would be those who could understand peace and put aside their differences. Violence breeds violence, but mercy breeds mercy. If there was one supreme power there would always be people who disagreed with them, and if were done by force there would always be people who would try to over throw them. True peace comes from understanding and toleration of each other, but I doubt that will ever be. For as long there are those who wish for peace there are those who shall create war. The ends don't always justify the means, especially when the ends will not achieved by the means."
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:30 am

"I have never been the type to lay down and die. Although I would say my recent choices in missions have been a bit self destructive. I wish to die as I've lived fighting. But if I could ask you a favor Yuki-Chan, please never give into that feeling of giving up. Its a bit presumptuous I know to ask things of strangers but, I'm asking anyway. Don't die at least not yet."

Kaizen listened to her and cursed the logic in her words. He became more solemn as he continued pushing her as she slowly killed his hopes of a world free from this ridiculous run around. "So is that it then Yuki-Chan? Is there no hope, no peace? Are we to keep doing as we do until we drift out of existence, please tell me when does this mad cycle end?" His eyes began to well with wet tears from the amount of sheer frustration he felt inside. Kaizen hasn't teared in ages and it shamed him slightly but he was able to keep any from falling. "What is our purpose here? Is there really nothing we can do to change the world... I don't know if I have it in me to accept that. I have to fight something anything I can't just give up." The words left his lips but he wasn't sure how much he believed in them anymore. Just this morning if you had asked him he would tell you he would fight with all his passion. But, now he wasn't sure if he could fight such hopelessness. "Tell me Yuki-Chan do you believe their is some grand solution to our worlds problems. Some sort of salvation"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:52 am

Shiro frowned thinking long and hard. "To end a cycle you first must brake it then create a new one. Violence breeds violence, and mercy breeds mercy then perhaps camaraderie can bread camaraderie. For that the nations would have to unite against a common enemy, right now there is no one to fight except ourselves." Shiro closed her eyes thinking even more. "Yes it would have to be that, create a bond so great that it can not be undone, tie all destinies together create a new land. If you wish to change the world, you must make yourself someone that the Nations would unite against, you must become the scapegoat they can blame and kill then celebrate over. To change the world someone must become the unsung martyr. Tell me ANBU-kun how great is your desire change the world and to end the cycle of violence?" She opened her eyes and stared at the moon, "How far are you will to go to change everything?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:23 am

Kaizen nodded as he listened to her words. She was wise indeed no one has ever made as much sense to him. But, what she was asking of him was to much he could never turn traitor he would rather live his life out as it is. Pushing her on the swing became his base keeping him from slipping into his inner turmoil. Never before has he questioned his role. He felt his position, his clan, and his nation was were he belonged and he used to believe it with resolution. "I want it more than anything in the world. I would die for it in a second but..." He looked away as he wrestled with the words concentrating on the back of her snow white head. "I am a man ruled by my morale code. To turn my back on them would be giving away my soul. I don't know if I could do that." He felt like he was being selfish if in that one decision he let the world down. A bit arrogant but it was how he felt. "How far are you willing to go Yuki-Chan?" He was very interested in her stance on the subject he would even help her if he could.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:44 am

"Is it not in the definition of martyr to sacrifice one's self for what one believes in?" Shiro sighed, perhaps he was not all that she thought, then again she had asked for what few were ever willing to give and they were both still young. "As far as I must. I thought that my becoming a missing-nin would help to end the violence I would do. I have someone who I care for very deeply that I am willing to do anything, everything, for so they do not have to go though what I have." Tears leaked out her eyes as she talked. "I have already failed him once when he was little. He was forced to grow up too fast. I won't what little of child in him is left die just yet."

Shiro signed removing her mask completely for a moment before wiping the tears away. "Do you have anyone that is so important to you that you would be willing to go any distance for them? Do anything? As ninja, we maybe tools, but we are also human and we are are strongest when are protecting something me hold dear. So what is it that give you strength to block?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 am

Kaizen thought on it for a moment he hadn't given it much thought. "I would give my life and limb for anyone from Sora. I would give any member of my family the shirt off my back, the food on my table, and my bed for as long as they need it. But, the people I truly cherished have long since died. I am not much of a protector I suppose only a murderer." It was Kaizens turn to wipe the stubborn tears rolling down his cheek as memories of his Genin cell came flooding back to him. He stopped pushing and turned away removing his mask and using his shoulder to wipe them away. He couldn't help the feeling of burning shame inside of him and couldnt bring himself to face her anymore. She had seen him at his most vulnerable and he wasn't sure if it was a comforting thought or a scary one. "I block because it is my nature to survive long enough to strike down my enemy. Killing is unfortunately my singular purpose in this world I'm afraid." He held his mask in his hand as he stared off into the sky back turned to the ANBU on the swing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:22 am

Shiro turned and stared at the sorrowful man. People were like bottles dropped on the floor while one bottle crumples into a pile of glass, the other shatters into a jagged edged weapon. The exact same environment that forged the warrior, crushed the other; and sometimes the warrior cracked and crumbled as well. "I can not fathom the feeling of having to no one to live for and continuing on, you are stronger than me in that respect."

Hesitantly she stood, her mask still off, and reaching over to rest her hand on his arm comfortingly as she looked up at him. "I do not know whom you have lost, nor will I try to make your loss any less, but if my may be so bold, perhaps it is time you found something else worth protecting, fighting for. I do not mean forget what you have lost, but find another thing that is worth protect with the whole of her being. Something truly worth fighting for...something wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA   A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shift in the Winds (Flash Back) MA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next