Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Kyuuzou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou Left_bar_bleue0/1Waiting for Kyuuzou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Waiting for Kyuuzou Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Arumi felt almost at home in the holding cell. She'd had some good memories in here. She didn't really think of it as a cage, more of a place to get some much-needed rest after a good fight. She lay on the cot, staring at the ceiling and occasionally rubbing her bandages. She couldn't get the smile off her face. She was used to taking a few hits in her scuffles, but this was the first time she'd gotten wounds like this. If she was lucky, she might even get a scar or two out of the deal! She couldn't decide which she'd prefer, if she had to pick between them. On the one hand, the scar on her stomach would be pretty big, that would be badass. On the other hand, the forehead scar would be more visible. Like a warning sign not to mess with her.

Hearing someone enter, Arumi snapped out of her daydreaming and looked around. She could see Shoshi from where she was, but the guards had been very insistent that the two of them not speak. They were too far away to start fighting again, but the screws didn't want to hear them shouting back and forth. Still, Arumi was getting some satisfaction just from seeing her. It was clear that the older girl wasn't as used to this place as she was. Arumi could just let her stew there as long as she had to, she didn't have to do much of anything at this point. The gigantic man who had just entered, on the other hand, was more of a concern. She recognized him. He was Hazama Hyuuga, the head jounin. Ignoring her injuries, Arumi hopped out of bed and sharply saluted.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Waiting for Kyuuzou Left_bar_bleue1/1Waiting for Kyuuzou Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:44 am

After forcefully being brought to the station by the team of jounins--which explains why she had arrived later than Arumi since she had fought with them the entire way. They had threatened her with charges, after charges, including, "Assaulting a officer", "obscene language against a officer" and "resisting arrest." They even charged her for "walking nude in public" just for the sake of trying to shut her up since she was lugged on in a the pair of bra and panties she had left on after her fight. Still, as the charges built up, she didn't persist and it made her even more angry. It wouldn't be the first, nor the last time that she would have been arrested for something like this, and although the punishment for it was always annoying, she refused to give into their intention of breaking her will. Sure it was stupid, extremely so, since she had acquired quite a bit of wounds from fighting with the other girl who had been arrested, but she hated being detained, and she didn't care what was at stake.

Eventually, she had reached the station, and was quickly tossed into a holding cell. Angrily cussing at the men who had thrown her into the cell, she barely noticed the presence of the girl in the cell beside her, and her jaw tightened in anger as she did. "Why is she fuc--" she started, but the roaring of her stomach had shut her up. Dammit, because of her I payed for a full meal and didn't even get to eat it, she thought before the sudden feeling of some new dangerous aura drew her attention, and she looked up and frowned immediately. Things were quickly going from bad to worst.
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:42 am

Inundation had began to invade the estate of Uson. The audio melody of the Heaven's weeping, had awoken the micro giant from his repose. The soakpodss were gently rooming through his open window. He arched his reverse solar plexus to peer at the surrounding serenity from his bed side. His nasals began to waft the tropical breeze, smelling the aroma of fresh rain. It made him feel good, and ready to take on the day step by step. Swinging his left and right leg off his cot. A young man, and woman immediately entered his chambers. Each being came in with a four foot stool in palm. Hazama stood erect as he moved his wings, and the fellow house guest began to cloth him. They started with the left wing, then migrated to his right. They continued this processes thrice,and had been doing so for years. They were effective, and efficient. It was nearing 5 AM, by the time the Head of the Hyuuga had stepped out of his lodgings, and into the Shinobi world. Hazama's estate was one of solitude. He owned a few piece of land here, and there. Some might ask why Hazama doesn't sleep or live in Donzokagukure, which would be incorrect.. slightly. People just don't see him very often, and he likes it like that. He prefers not to be disturbed while he is sleeping. The only person who rivals him slightly in sleeping is the Donkage, but even then it was stated slightly.

The figure of the mortal had begun to transcend through the grasslands with his ivory attire following in pursuit. The crimson hood had disfigured his visage. With in the span of ten minutes the Myth Shinobi had entered the realm of Donzokogakure. He lowered his head forward with a tilt to allow space for him become one with this part of the reality. He saw two vixens one who seemed to have a laceration upon her body. The other one was half nude, as if she was modeling underwear. Hazama let out a strong sigh, as one of them gave him a salute. with her left hand.

Hazama said nothing, but began to view both of the damsels. He was able to deduce that they were the ones who inflicted the injuries upon each other. Hazama had begun to interogate both the guards standing before the underlings. His voice was less then loud but not extremely low toned either. Matched his voice nicely according to his size.

"Why haven't they gotten medical treatment? The other on my right side"

He pointed to the one in her undergarments.

"Is half naked, and also wounded. Follow procedure. Start Medical treatment."

He turned his waist as two female guards entered the chambers of rowdy duo.

"Who are your Jounin Leaders, and what squadron? I want your names, and your rank.

He questioned. As he had no clue why out of all people in the damn village they called him to come visit, and or talk to the girls. He was definitely the wrong person to talk to.

Hazama removed his hoodie letting his hair disposition into it's natural state. Normally Hyuuga's are known to have long hair, but thus far he had the longest. He was Seven feet and eleven inches tall with hair that reached the back of his ankles. His utterance was once again known as he asked a question he already knew the answer to. Or he thought he knew the answer to.

"What happened? Between you two? Are you guys in a domestic relationship, and things went south in the bedroom?"

He asked in sternly. He thought the two were lovers, who had a falling out which turned into a fray of some sort. After all anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:12 am

Arumi did her best to stay standing at attention while the kunoichi tended to her wounds. This was one of the bigwigs here, she had to show the proper respect. "Hirano Arumi, Genin. Currently not assigned to a cell, sir. Except this one, of course." she let out a little laugh, hoping to lighten the mood. The medics were getting harder to ignore, cleaning up her wounds while she was trying to stand there looking professional. Arumi turned her eyes to one of them, snarling under her breath. "You better not mess up those scars, doc." The older ninja shook her head in disbelief, still working.

At the next question, Arumi turned red in a mix of embarrassment and anger. "It's nothing like that!" she blurted out before managing to get her temper under control. She was still fuming, but she had to be dignified for the higher rank. "I was at a restaurant and she wanted my table. When I wouldn't leave for her, she pulled a sword on me. I had to get her under control. I don't even know her name, really." She glanced sideways at the other girl. If her temper earlier was any indication, her reaction was going to be fun. Arumi had already gotten her side of the story out, and the older girl raging at the other ninja probably wasn't going to help her case. "When the jounin came to stop the fight, she tried to attack them too. Pretty out of control, I gotta say. She'd be a danger to herself and others if she could fight her way out of a paper bag." Arumi tried to hide her smile. If she played her cards right, she could get the whole thing pinned on the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:34 am

Shoshi studied the male before her carefully. His most distinctive feature was his height that was almost fear inducing--and she wasn't just saying that because she was short. She was familiar with his position in the village, but most times whenever she would have gotten arrested--or more so detained--they would let the weaker ninja do the task. For a second she wondered whether him being here meant that she was probably on her last strike, or something of the sort. Then again, judging by the expression on the tall man's face, and the aura he gave off, she felt that it more likely that they were just lucky to catch him in a good mood or while he wasn't sleeping. Either way, she didn't like this situation one bit, and even though he hadn't such much a word to her yet, she already didn't like him cause of his position. Then again, she also didn't like him cause Arumi apparently as fond of him. "Suck up," she said to the female from her cell, rolling her eyes.

Even though annoyed at how this entire day was playing out, she wasn't stupid and so humbly accepted the medics help as they came to her aid. As they healed her up and as things seem to go on, her anger had now subsided to just simple agitation. Then, she was in a wave of anger again as she heard the girl beside her depict the situation. "Stop lying, you bitch," she started, extending her arm for them to heal there, "I was already going to the table, and you butted in." She paused as she realized that even with that excuse it was mostly pathetic since she in fact did draw her sword on the girl. Still, she needed to defend herself. "Either way, I drew the sword on her and she was the first to act as the bitch bit my sword like some kind of dog with rabies. I think you should get the bitch checked out," she said, smirking.

She looked around the room, noting it carefully out of her force of habit of always being on her guard. "Where are my swords anyway?" she asked, hissing in pain as a bandage was tired around her waist. "I can prove that she started it by showing you the sword. She better be ready to buy me a new one."
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:26 am

Hazama held up his hands to settle the debate of who ignited the situation, or what problems they have with each other.

"Enough. I'm tired."

Hazama voiced as he unlocked the cells of the adolescents.

"You're both idiots. You are both at fault. You two aren't shinobi only children who can't be rational, and fight over a got damn table. Look at each other you look like a mess. I don't understand how you got to be shinobi, but I don't care either.

Hazama unlocked the holding cells, and stood before them, as he continued to express himself.

"You two will go back to the restaurant, and help rebuild it. You will also pay double the cost of the damages. As not only did you disrupt the peace, you probably also made them lose profit. These are the punishment of your actions. Do you have any questions? No good. Get your chatells, and lets go."

Hazama overlapped his forearms one over the other. Preparing for rebuttals or objections.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:35 am

Arumi frowned. It was nice to be released, but this was far from how she had planned it. She ran through ideas in her head, trying to come up with a plan. As she stepped out of her cell, one came to mind. She put on her best poker face and turned to the giant jounin. "One thing, sir. I would like to press charges against her. She attacked without provocation and put a lethal weapon dangerously close to my throat. I had no choice but to act in self-defense." Arumi tried to look as innocent as possible, hiding her anger at his comments. As much as she'd like to scream at him about what he said, he outranked her and she had to act professional here. She still had a chance to salvage this, but letting her emotions run away on her would ruin that chance.

"You can ask the people at the restaurant, I was only responding to her threats. They'll back me up on this." Arumi hoped that he didn't know too much about her clan. The Hirano had a knack for intimidation, and she could bet that some of her clanmates were visiting the restaurant as they spoke, strongly encouraging the staff to consider her side of the story. She'd gotten out of a few messes that way before, and with any luck he'd fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:56 am

After her quick healing, Shoshi slid into the clothes they had given her so that she would look more "pleasing". The outfit consisted of a brown overall like what most of the jounins of the village wore. Shoshi didn't mind it that much, although as she slid into it she realized that it was uncomfortable, a bit too large and made her felt heart. Nevertheless, she didn't protest, as much as she wanted to, since she was too tired at this point to fuss over something as simple as a overall that she was getting for free.

As the man spoke, her jaw tensed angrily. She thought to go charging at the man, but tired from training and then a fight, as well as being agitated and without her swords on her, she knew that now wasn't one of those times for her to pick another fight. "Screw you, do I look like a goddamn contractor to you," she said, standing up and slipping her foot into her shoes before she got out of the cell and attempt to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:30 am

Hazama replied once more

" I will not repeat myself. I said enough. I don't care what you want to do. If you wish to press charges fine, but we will be going to fix the place up. Regardless of how small a role you played."

Hazama had stated as the two heroins aids had left the cells. He waited for the trouble makers to eject themselves from the 16 by 20 foot coffins. The one who decided not to give her binomial moved out of her cell as she slipped her feet into her runners. She escaped her box, and spoke to him, as if she was his superior. His face was expressionless, he withdrew a six foot pole, and held it firmly in his grasp. The Jounin then open up his exposing his solar plexus to the girl. He pointed to his first kanji near the top right of the abdomen.

"Looks are deceiving, Now time to move out. You can come on your own, or I will take you there"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:59 am

Shoshi was all for leaving the station without another word. True, she was still angry at the Arumi girl for not only wounding her but also getting the two into trouble, but she was actually willing to let it slide for another day when she was in better condition. Still, she was definitely going to hold this grudge for the rest of her life--she kept saying the words "bitch better not let me meet her in a dark alley". Then there was the tall male who spoke with a air of superiority that annoyed her since she hated people thinking they were better than her. She didn't mind if they were and she knew it, but when they would rub it in by trying to under her around or straight out saying they're, it pushed her buttons more than anything--which was saying a lot since a lot of things pushed her buttons.

Still, things were going to be so easy as the tall male slid between her and the exist. She looked up at him, her jaw tensed with anger, her fist folded at her side, and her eyes met his cold ones easily--although her neck hurt since looking at him in his eyes with her being so much shorter than him was hard. They were a bit intimidating, but fear was something she wasn't very familiar with. She watched him apparently undress and furrowed a curious brow. "I told you I'm not a damn contractor or carpenter, and if your stripping with the hopes that I'm going to sleep with you, your looking at the wrong girl," she said, angrily. "Try her instead--she'll bend over and bare her ass for you if you were to snap your fingers at it," she said, gesturing to Arumi in the corner. "Now move it before I make your tall ass move. I don't give two shits what rank or how powerful you are."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:22 am

Arumi laughed at the showdown. This was going better than she could have expected. Not only had the other girl refused to comply with anything, but now she was threatening to physically attack the head jounin! This was going to be fun. "Don't listen to her, she's just trying to dodge prostitution charges." she blurted out. She knew it was probably a bad idea, but she couldn't resist taking another potshot at the girl. It might hurt her case, but the older girl was helping her enough that she could afford to be a little unprofessional. She could officially contest the fine, and a little manual labor wouldn't kill her. At this point, it was just a matter of riding things out.

She leaned back against the wall, trying to get a good vantage point for the coming smackdown. She knew the girl had no chance. This was going to be short, but it had a good chance of being funny to watch. She took her eyes off the face-off for a moment, glancing at one of the ninja who had been tending to their wounds. "You don't have any popcorn, do you? I think we're gonna need it."
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:51 am

The Shinobi let out an exasperated sigh. He was definitely not in the mood to hear the girl ramble. He simply pointed to the Kanji upon his abdomen again. She had already committed two and the had three more to go. He slightly pondered if she was going to go through all five. Hazama had begun his slight towards the young woman, his face was still expressionless towards her remarks.

"I know what you told me, but your rebuttal doesn't matter. Telling me what you're going to do won't matter. You're going to do it anyway.. As for sleeping with you, and you making brash remarks about me wanting to sleep with you I never said anything. You assumed, and stated that theory. So please don't push your sexual thoughts and desires upon me.

Hazama had held erect with in four feet away from the one with embers in her optics. He placed his six foot pole upon the wall. He waited to be moved.

"Go for it, but you only get one"

He stated as he motioned for the guards to bring them their weapons. Hanging his custom Hyuuga top upon his pole. His back was turned slightly for a moment giving the girls plenty of time to attack. He could see them both perfectly fine even though his Byakugan was not activated.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:30 am

Hearing the purple haired girl's comment, Shoshi rolled her eyes in agitation before she snapped at her, "You shut up before I kid your ass all over again." With this man in front of her she frankly was all in the mood for the girl's smart comments. "Like hell I'd sleep with yo ass--I'm not as easy as the purple hair bitch inthe corner," she then snapped at the tall male before her, once again rolling her eyes.

Hearing the male's arrogant statement, Shoshi could feel her earlier anger resurface. As he turned away from her, she pondered for a brief on whether she should really give him that feeling of superiority by making him think she truly needed to attack him while he was distracted. Nevertheless, in spite of her dislike of giving him that feeling, she wasn't one to not take advantage of her opponent's mistakes, and she knew that if she didn't strike him now then she definitely wasn't going to have another chance, and would be forced to reconstruct the shop as he had said, and the bastard might have even taking advantage of her in her weakened state and rape her.

She took her swords quickly as it came, and charged at him, the swords at her sides. When she was within range, she swung her sword at him in a horizontal strike. When the sword had acquired enough momentum she would quickly use shunpo in hopes of getting behind him, while leaving the attack behind as she shouted, "Fukanzen Ken Surasshu!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:17 am

[[OOC: Posting on Asura's behalf]]

Hazama raised an eyebrow. Had the girl not heard him, or was she just ignoring what he had said? Either way, she was still ranting about sex. He scowled, clearly not enjoying the turn this conversation had taken. He hadn't been comfortable around women for a very long time, and these girls seemed hell-bent on reminding him why. Both of them were so busy trading insults that they seemed to be forgetting why they were here.

"I already as much as told you I was not interested. It would be best if you dropped the subject."

He kept his eyes locked on the nameless girl as she charged him, sword drawn. In hindsight it had probably been a mistake to give her her weapons back that early, but it was too late to change that now. She had her weapons back, although they wouldn't really help her in a fight like this. To a trained eye like his, her feint was painfully obvious. The big, flashy attack was like a red flag, and sure enough she tried to use the Body Flicker to get the drop on him. Unfortunately for her, a cheap trick like that wasn't enough to hide from the Byakugan. Hazama didn't even move. He didn't need to. A blast of chakra emanated out from his body, pushing back everyone in the room. Being the closest, Shoshi took the brunt of the hit. The blast threw her back against the wall, slamming her into it before she fell to the floor. He surveyed the damage for a moment before turning to the genin, looking down at her. Without saying a word to her, he signaled for the medics.

"Patch her up again. Get her in good enough condition to help with the repairs, then escort these two to the scene. Confiscate their weapons, and don't return them until the job is done."

The medic-nin nodded, moving to follow his orders. Hazama stepped back a bit, allowing them to work but staying close enough to intervene if the girl tried to cause trouble again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:04 am

Arumi looked on gleefully as other girl charged. She didn't mind the insult, or that the girl seemed to have forgotten what color her hair was, all that mattered was that the bitch was about to get smacked down. She had never seen the giant Hyuuga fight before, it would be cool to see what Jyuuken would look like with someone of that size. She was a bit disappointed when he didn't even move. Was he just planning to take the hit? Then, before the sword could connect, she vanished. It took Arumi a moment to figure out where she had gone, but she saw the girl trying to drop down behind the jounin. "Look ou-"

She was cut off as the blast blew her hair back, pushing her back against the wall. It took her a moment to get her breath back. When she recovered, the jounin was giving orders again, and the genin girl had taken a hell of a hit. One of the other ninja was at her side before she could quite get her wits back, ordering her to surrender her weapons. She nodded, still a little dazed, and handed them over without a fuss. No sense causing trouble now when Shoshi was doing everything she could to make it look like everything ever was her fault. Arumi followed the ninja, not resisting at all as she was led out. She could play the model citizen if she had to. "Come on, hobag. We got some cleaning to do."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:38 am

Shoshi smiled the moment that she saw that her attack actually had a chance to work against the male. She had went off and attack him out of the ignorance in her, and even as she did it she knew it was a farfetched goal. But it looked like it wasn't that farfetched after all and she might have just been underestimating herself. Still, apart of her still held that doubt that this was actually happening since the man seemed to treat the situation so casually--no doubt his way of belittling her. Before either of her sword slashes could hit, Shoshi saw the quick glimse from the man at her, and although she knew something was coming. Something dangerous, something painful. It was still too late.

The blast from the Hyuuga hit her. It wasn't just a simple strike in one spot, but the blast of chakra struck every inch of her body. It strangled, punched, stabbed, kicked and did every other painful thing to her all at once. Then it sent her flying, and in less than a second she was smashed against a wall, her back resounding off the hard concrete wall. Her head jerked back and hit the concrete as well, and already her head started to hurt as she felt concrete cracking. She slid down the wall almost as if she had died. But, she hadn't--thankfully. The last few things she knew as she faded into unconsciousness was that her weapons were being taking from her again, making her feel even more helpless in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:26 pm

[[OOC: Posting on Asura's behalf]]

As the medics tended to the girl who had attacked him, Hazama realized he may have overdone things. He had planned to stun the girl, not knock her out cold. The medics quickly brought out a stretcher and loaded her onto it. "I'm sorry, sir." one said. "She's unconscious and may have a concussion, we have to take her to the hospital. I'm afraid she won't be able to work today." Hazama nodded, a bit disappointment. He'd have to figure out some other punishment for her, but the repair work couldn't wait. He turned to the Hirano girl, frowning as she tossed a few more insults at the unconscious genin.

"That's enough. You will go to the restaurant you helped destroy and assist with the repairs by yourself. Don't stop until the work is done."

He turned, walking away before the girl had time to object. He had had more than enough backtalk from those two today.

[Exit, perspective swap to Arumi]

Arumi was fuming, although she was doing her best not to show it. I bet that bitch planned this! She took a dive so she could get out of work! She kept her mouth shut, turning to follow the ninja escorting her. She'd get back at that saggy-chested girl eventually, but for now she had a long day ahead of her. They'd trashed that place pretty good, and doing the cleanup solo wasn't going to be easy.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Kyuuzou   Waiting for Kyuuzou Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Kyuuzou
Page 1 of 1