Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Give me a hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Give me a hand Left_bar_bleue0/1Give me a hand Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:43 am

Arumi arrived at the training grounds around mid-morning. She was well-rested after the previous day's disasters, and with her meditation in the Temple Obscura that morning she felt like she was close to a breakthrough. Her bandages were gone, and she was ready to train harder than ever. The incident had left her with a couple nice scars, too, and she was still stoked about those. She considered transforming for a moment, but decided against it. She had been using it pretty recklessly the day before, it would probably be more prudent to ease off a bit. She could practice just as well with blunt nails.

After stretching a bit to warm up, Arumi set to work on some punching drills. Her fists hammered against the post, scraping her knuckles a few times when she botched a punch. She ignored the pain, not letting up for a moment. Her clan had to be tough, she couldn't let something like a few scuffed knuckles get to her. She circled around the post, zoning out as she started mixing up her attacks. Punches, kicks, elbows, and knees hammered against the rope, shaking the wood under it.

[Word count: 194]
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Village : Rauigakure

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:53 am

Lael had walked slowly through Donzo with his hands in his pockets as he searched for Arumi. He visited her house and her parents were hmm whats the word? Well lets just use blunt. He finally tracked her down to the training fields of course. He should have checked there first. He sighed as he gave himself a mental face palm. All this damn walking could have been avoided.

As he walked into the fields he saw his friend hammering a wooden post. He smirked slightly as he continued his stroll towards her. He coughed into his hand to announce his presence when he crept up behind her. When she turned around he hugged. "You're stupid..." The young boy kept hugging the feisty kuniochi as he paused. "Why'd you fight her anyways?" He came to find her because he felt bad. He had a feeling she thought he turned against her back at the BBQ joint. And he wanted her to know that he didn't but he lacks the social skills to just tell her so.

[Word Count:176]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:02 am

Arumi whirled around at the cough, keeping her hands up in a defensive stance. She didn't notice the shorter ninja until he was already hugging her. She looked down at him, arms awkwardly sticking out to the sides. After a moment, Arumi figured she was probably supposed to hug him back. She hesitantly put her arms around the little ninja, patting him on the back. "Hey! I am so not stupid." she said, ruffling his hair. He was still clinging to her, and she was getting a bit nervous at this point. Emotional displays like this weren't really a thing that happened in her clan, she didn't know how to handle it.

"I had to fight her, she pulled a sword on me. Someone pulls a weapon on you, you gotta put em down. That's just how it works." she said, prying Lael off of her and putting them at a more comfortable distance. "I'm fine, really. And I got some cool scars out of it! That's like the mark of a real warrior. Check it out!" She pointed to the mark on her forehead, then lifted up her shirt so he could see the longer scar across her stomach. "Pretty cool, huh?"

[Word count: 203]

Last edited by Hirano Arumi on Sat May 04, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:34 am

Lael smiled boyishly through half closed eye lids as he looked at the the scar her forehead. He then flushed a bright red when she pulled up her shirt. He never saw her as attractive before but now that he had a better look she was very pretty. He tried his best not to look so well flustered and clumsily stumbled on his words."Very... cool Arumi-Senpai." He stared at the tall girl with reddish brown hair and laughed nervously eager to move on to a new subject. She was a fighter through and through a genuine rough and tough girl. He strolled over to the wooden dummy and patted it softly not looking at her. "So Arumi you want to try some live Fire training?" He laughed at his pun as he jumped onto the dummies shoulders cracking his knuckles. "Even though I've never seen you fight I can tell your a offensive masterpiece in the works. But, what about your defense?" He smiled as he looked up into the sky or ground or whatever the hell you call it down here in Donzo. "My uncle use to drill me on it a lot, basically you stand far back and I dish out a bunch of long ranged attacks. You dodge and defend and then on the grand finale I throw out a powerful attack and you evade it close the distance than fight me hand to hand." What do ya say to that hmm?" He already started up on some handsigns so they can just jump straight into it.

[Word Count:261]

Last edited by Lael Uchiha on Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:49 am

Arumi grinned, stepping back in a defensive stance. She liked how this kid thought. No fuss, no drama, just jumping right into the fight. She wondered for a moment why he was blushing, but quickly put it out of her mind. She had a fight to worry about. "Man, I can dodge with the best of them. You shoulda seen the fight yesterday. And the mission! I was like lightning, all over the place!" She grinned widely, slowly circling around him, getting a little distance. When he started making hand signs, she picked up speed, darting sideways. Hirano were usually more about taking the hit and shrugging it off than they were about dodging, but her wind training had made her more nimble than most. She strafed around him at a full run, ready to change direction or jump at a moment's notice at any attack he sent her way. With any luck, the pressure would force the change she needed. "Bring it on, little buddy!"

[Words: 166]

Last edited by Hirano Arumi on Sat May 04, 2013 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:06 am

"Alright then lets do this!" He laughed as he continued his handsigns. He was surprised by her speed, he was a lot faster but she could book it to. He finished his handsigns and a small torrent of fire came streaming out of his mouth towards Arumi. The stream would not stop coming and he would follow her wherever she ran with his flames. He threw a thin wire in front of her with his other hand hopefully tripping her up and catching her.

Spoiler:

[Word Count:87]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:27 am

Arumi kept well ahead of the fire until the wire shot out. She rolled as she fell, barely able to get running again before the flames caught up with her. She decided to mix things up a bit. Arumi kicked off, jumping high enough to clear the fire. At the peak of her jump she focused her chakra, letting out a blast of air that launched her backwards. The fire flared up from the wind chakra as she launched herself to safety. Landing neatly on her feet, she took off running again, strafing in the other direction this time. "Not quite fast enough, Little Lael!" She was grinning ear to ear by now. This kid was good enough to put up a fight.

[Word count: 123]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hirano Arumi on Sat May 04, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:45 am

Lael smiled with his mouth full of flames. He pressed on trying to capture her with his fire stream. He pulled the wire back to him and flung it again at her but this time he moved his flames ahead of her moving his head up and down trying to make his flames keep her at bay by moving them up and down. Then he would immediately trigger his wire sending a huge fire ball down the wire behind the Hirano. Then he performed some handsigns and a flame appeared behind the massive fireball that was flying down the wire pushing it even faster increasing its speed by a whole rank. Lael wanted to see how good this girl really was but he wouldn't let his jutsu do any real damage.

Spoiler:

[Word Count:131]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:11 am

Arumi was grinning like a lunatic, ducking and jumping to avoid the stream of fire. Lael was good. Better than she had expected, that's for sure. She was having to keep up a pretty good pace to avoid his attacks, and it was clear he wasn't trying all that hard to hit her. He was giving her a good workout, but not putting her in real danger. This time, she heard something shoot out behind her. She looked back and saw the fire traveling down the wire, bigger and faster than she'd expected. She kept up the sprint, adding another blast of wind chakra to launch herself to safety. She turned as she landed, watching the blast behind her. "Hey Lael, was that the signal?" she shouted to him, before launching into a transformation. She snarled as her ears stretched to long points. After a couple seconds, she took off sprinting again.

[Word count: 152]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:27 am

Lael cut his flames short as he smiled and applauded his friend smiling proudly. "Yes it is!" His eyes went wide as he watched her body change drastically. 'What the hell? What is she doing?' He put on his three bladed claws and jumped down. He looked a little worried as he inched towards her. "You ok Arumi, how are you doing that?" He looked around the field nervously and grimaced when he saw her up close. She had crazy long ears it looked really off. He got into his stance ready to do battle with her.

[Word Count:106]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:37 am

Arumi smiled wide, moving in for the fight. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's a clan thing. Pretty cool, huh?" she touched one of the ears, showing it off. "Super hearing. Comes in handy in a fight." She took a stance, charging in for a punch. She started out on the offense, aiming a flurry of punches at his head. She wasn't going full force, just trying to give him a challenge. She didn't want to hurt the kid. He seemed all right. Her attacks had some power behind them, but they weren't the most polished. She had been taught to improvise, not relying on an established style. It came in handy with her claws, but with just her fists it put her at a bit of a disadvantage.

[Word count: 129, total word count: 957]
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:56 am

Lael nodded unsure of what to say exactly. He just took up a defensive stance and prepared to receive the offensive assault that was sure to come. And come it did, she came with a flurry of punches to his face. He dodged wildly as the flurry of punches came towards him. He raised his claws to his head which discouraged anymore bare knuckle punches, using this he jumped back giving some separation. "First to draw blood wins!" Lael ran around her as fast as he could showing off his incredible speed. He then abruptly switched directions and jetted towards her. At five feet away from her he jumped into the sky sending a back flip kick towards her jaw. Once he came down he would throw a left kick to the mid section then a right head kick. Flowing into a barrage of swipes with his claws towards her.

[Word Count:153]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:32 am

Arumi started backpedaling, blocking with her bracers. She couldn't do much on offense like this. "Hey, no fair using your claws!" she shouted. The kicks dazed her for a moment, pushing her back. She heard the claws sweeping towards her and brought a foot up. A blast of air pushed off of Lael, launching her a safe distance back. She could feel the tattoo on her back shifting. Just as expected, the training had forced a change. "Hold up a sec. You'll wanna see this." she said, holding up a hand towards him. She hiked up her shirt a bit, enough to show her midriff, and tied it off. Then, she let the power loose. Arumi dropped to one knee, letting out a roar as a pair of stumps started to grow out of her sides. She could hear the bones cracking and setting as the stumps grew into full-fledged arms, complete with claws on her fingers. She took a deep breath after the transformation ended, getting her wits about her, before rising back to her feet laughing. Her four hands reached down to the pouches at her belt, each pulling out a kunai and taking a defensive stance. "Okay, Lael, let's see what you got!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:58 am

Lael watched in horror as Arumi transformed again right in front of his eyes. 'I don't want to play anymore' He did however resolve to finish the battle a little less sure of his chances now. "Alright I guess we can." Lael breathed in and out building up his determination and then charged. He threw a a spinning kick towards her head and continued spinning with his claws out ready to slice her. If he fails to draw blood he will spin until he hits the ground then use his superior speed to put a good amount of distance between them.

[Word Count:106]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:12 pm

On instinct, the four arms went up in unison, blocking the kick and pushing it back. The extra limbs were a bit clumsy at first, but Arumi was quickly getting used to them. As Lael spun to the ground, the four kinves in her hands darted around, parrying his slashes. Arumi was practically giddy. "This is awesome!" she shouted out, starting to laugh in her excitement. That bitch from the restaurant wouldn't stand a chance next time they fought.

Arumi was a bit confused when Lael started running. She looked after him for a moment, twirling the kunai in her four hands. "Hey, where you going?" she hollered, taking off after him. Lael was faster than she'd expected, and he was easily outpacing her. "Hey get back here! We don't have a winner yet!"
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:14 am

'Crap, crap, crap!' Lael kept running as his four armed friend chased after him. He could hear her shouting behind him and reckoned he had a good lead on her. He needed a plan and he needed it now. He smiled as the idea came to him and he began performing handsigns. When he finished he was surrounded by four clones. The group of five immediately turned and charged Arumi. They ran at break neck speed, Lael hitting his top speed easily. They would run through Arumi claws drawn and striking at her body parts. Lael hoped the clones and his raw speed would be enough to get through Arumi's defense. The clones would run back and forth striking at the kunoichi. On the third pass Lael would use a Shunshin going straight through Arumi hopefully overwhelming her with speed and confusion.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:24 am

Arumi had never been good at shell games, and this was no exception. She knew only one of those Laels probably had any substance to it, and she wasn't sure which. So, she used the only method she knew how. With a roaring battle-cry, she threw herself at the charging clones. Her bracer came up to block one claw, and the clone vanished into smoke. On her other side, two clawed hands shot out and gouged at the clones on her left, banishing them. That left two. A fist slammed into another clone's jaw, destroying the last copy. Now there was only the real one-wait where was he. She heard movement behind her, whirling and bringing her arms up in an attempt to block. The defense was sloppy, more a startle reflex than the planned moves she had been making before.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:37 am

Lael marveled at her improved fighting ability with her new arms. They didn't seem hard at all to control she moved them flawlessly doubling her offensive capability. His clones disappeared around him one by one until he was all that remained. His Shunshin had brought him barreling toward a unprepared Arumi she blocked just in time to block his attack but his claw managed to slice her arm slightly, he stopped himself before he could do any real damage. He smiled to himself he had won! Training with his uncle he had never won this game. He knew though that he may have beat her at a game but, games are far different from battle. "That was fun Arumi-Senpai! And what happened to you how do you have four arms and giant ears!" He was wildly confused by all this and he wanted some answers now.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:00 am

Arumi grinned. The cut didn't really hurt, and in spite of her bruised pride she was proud of her honorary brother for that. "This is what my clan does. You got your super eyes, we improve everything else. I got plenty more tricks like this, too!" She was smiling ear to ear, still panting a bit from the fight. "And now I got another one! Man, these arms are gonna come in handy." she said, not noticing the pun. "Couldn't have done it without you little bro!" With that, she scooped Lael up into a four-armed hug. She wasn't used to these awkward expressions of affection, but she was a bit too caught up in the excitement to notice by now.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:51 am

Lael laughed as he was pulled into he weirdest hug of his life. "I... uh am more than happy to help Arumi-senpai. Does it hurt when you do that clan stuff?" He broke free of her unnaturally strong grip still laughing."You are a great shinobi Hirano-Chan a little hot headed and arrogant but, still great." Lael put away his claws and caught his breath he had done more running than expected today.

Lael decided he had done enough physical activity today so he climbed up Arumi's shoulders and sat there comfortably. "So Arumi where to now?" Lael hummed quietly to himself as he awaited Arumi's answer. He started to think life in Donzo wouldn't be so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:00 am

Arumi was a bit surprised When Lael decided to climb, but didn't mind too much. She guessed that was just a little bro thing. "Nah, it's fine. I'm used to that stuff. Just sorta tense up a bit. Speaking of which, hang on. Gonna change back now." With a snarl, she sank to one knee as her ears shrank back to normal and the new arms sank back into her sides. Her fingernails shrank, going from sharp claws to their normal short selves. With that done, she took a deep breath and stood up again, untying her shirt and letting it fall to its usual length. "Thanks Lael. You're pretty good too. A lot faster than I expected."

She started to walk slowly at first, carrying her new friend on her shoulders. "Well let's see." Reaching into her pocket, Arumi pulled out a phone and checked the time. When she saw how late she was, she went pale for a moment. "Sorry Lael, gotta take a rain check." she said, lifting him off her shoulders and setting him on his feet. "Big meeting with the Donkage, we'll talk later okay?" She sprinted off towards the center of town without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give me a hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me a hand   Give me a hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me a hand
Page 1 of 1