Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malarky and Hooplah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Malarky and Hooplah Left_bar_bleue1/1Malarky and Hooplah Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Malarky and Hooplah Empty
PostSubject: Malarky and Hooplah   Malarky and Hooplah EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:40 am

Kaizen strolled through the training fields with his hands behind his back. It had been some time since Kaizen had a chance to stretch his muscles and do some real fighting. He walked the training fields looking for a worthy opponent to do battle with. Unfortunately all the shinobi in the area were of a lower rank. He had given up and decided to leave the blasted training fields and search another area for a formidable opponent.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Malarky and Hooplah Left_bar_bleue3/8Malarky and Hooplah Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Malarky and Hooplah   Malarky and Hooplah EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:42 am

"Wake up you useless vessel...sleeping is for the weak which apparently you are. If only your cursed bloodline wasn't holding me back i would have already taken you over puny body, although you might be of use to me in the future.," these words echoed in the head of the Sorkage, Hideyoshi Senju...had listened to the words of the Bijuu and sneered," Shut the hell up you fucking bird...you are in my body and i won't take shit from you...no wonder you haven't had a host before, you are fucking annoying," without a better choice of words. The beast had been making him on edge for a while now, its malice and hate mixing inside of him, but only will power and determination was holding it all back. He finally decided to get up and go train to get his mind off of this dilemma. Grabbing his black shirt, he would throwing his white sleeveless Kage jacket over it. He was already in his pants so he would walk out of the Sorkage living quarters and head to the Training grounds," Hopefully i can get some training out of the way, and get this out of my system," of course the bijuu put its two cents in," Yes get stronger so i can take over your puny human body...and destroy everything you hold dear," suddenly he would snap," Shut the fuck up you stupid bird, i am your fucking master and you will do what i say got it," Uzu cackled," There we go...finally some hatred in this puny vessel, finally i see the malice you hold inside of you," for a moment Hideyoshi would appear in his own mind. A cage holding the Legendary nine tailed Phoenix was in front of him as the blue eyes of the Kage stared straight into the eyes of the large bird," Look here you dumb bird, you were lucky i released you into this world through me, show some fucking gratitude."

The large bird cackled and looked at him with a creepy smile," I see..you want gratitude you piece of shit, how about you be grateful that i have yet to take over your body. You think you can tell me, the most powerful being in existence what to do and give ME orders...you little pup you have a lot to learn and i will show you your place soon enough," with that he was pushed out of the area and was back outside. With this he would sigh and continue to the training field. Upon arriving he would see Kaizen walking around," So what is my head jounin doing amongst this place...have you finished all of your work," he tried to smile but then again...he had alot on his plate.

TWC: 459/1000
Back to top Go down
Kaizen Itazura
Kaizen Itazura

Village : Soragakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Malarky and Hooplah Left_bar_bleue1/1Malarky and Hooplah Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Malarky and Hooplah   Malarky and Hooplah EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:22 am

Kaizen smiled at his Kage giving him a curt bow of the head. He could see something was off in Hide's usually cheerful smile but decided to leave it alone he had enough to worry about. He placed his arms behind his back holding his elbows as he strolled over to his Kage. "Greetings Senju-Heika-Oniichan. Well I could ask the same of you Lord Kage. Last I checked there was a considerable stack of paper work on your desk. To answer your question no I have not completed every assignment tasked to me but, I have done as much as I can muster today.". Kaizen smiled as he stared out a the lush rolling clouds off into the distance. He strolled through the green fields if Hideyoshi wished to continue speaking he would surely accompany him. "I have come here hoping to run into a powerful ninja. Unfortunately these ninja are mostly Chuunin level sprinkled with a few fresh faced Special Jounin. No one of my caliber. I have grown bored with my new position and I wish to stretch my considerable might." He continued walking as he watched the display of two Chuunins collaboration technique. "Even now there is no ninja in this entire field who could stand against me. They all pale in comparison to my skill." He looked over at Hide the challenge obvious in Kaizens eyes and he knew his Kage would not let his words go unanswered. "It is a sad day when you reach the top with no others to challenge your dominance." He smirked and brought his hands down from his sides and fastened his Mibu weapons before turning to Hide waiting for his move.

[Word Count:294]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malarky and Hooplah   Malarky and Hooplah Empty

Back to top Go down

Malarky and Hooplah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Soragakure no Sato :: Training Fields-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Malarky and Hooplah EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Malarky and Hooplah EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Malarky and Hooplah EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Malarky and Hooplah EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Malarky and Hooplah EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Malarky and Hooplah Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon