Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conquering Eight and Nine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Conquering Eight and Nine Left_bar_bleue0/8Conquering Eight and Nine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Conquering Eight and Nine Empty
PostSubject: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:20 am

Aka sat bow of the boat her eyes closed feeling for the deep rooted chakra that Genbu felt. The island from what her bijuu said was a living being that moved though the mist making it impossible to find with a bijuu. The bijuu, it seemed, were connected to it some how; Genbju wouldn't share how just that they were.

Another gentle pulse made Aka direct Hide to the left slightly, this one was stronger, they were getting close; not necessarily a comforting feeling. Both she and Hide had issues they needed to sort out and even then they would be fighting two of the strongest and oldest being in existence. The red head looked back at the shadow steering, after he conquered his problems she had little doubt he would be able too, but she wasn't so sure about herself."Hey if you want I can take over driving,"

Absently she tried to reach out her demon with no response, the tortoise had gone silent when they had gotten close enough for Aka to feel the pulse herself. It made the small women wonder just what they were getting into. The red head's eyes widened when the fog cleared. "Never mind."

The women stood and stared at the giant creature, on the back of the shell was a giant forest, she watched as birds fluttered flying away. AN entire ecosystem on its shell., Aka stumbled feeling the wave hit the side of the boat before stumbling over board. She gaped a moment stare at the shear size of the beast, and feeling the power pulse though her she floated in the water watching.

A moment later the women came up laughing and cry as she looked up at Hide grinning. "Its a Lion Turtle! It's a freaking Lion Turtle!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Conquering Eight and Nine Left_bar_bleue3/8Conquering Eight and Nine Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:37 am

Hideyoshi continued to row for what seemed like hours, his eyes somewhat glassed as he was deep in thought enough to be dead in a sense. So much was racking on his mind, even now he was going to go and face a difficult decision. He would hear Aka but not respond until Uzu would speak," Hey idiot...the girl is talking to you, answer her and stop wallowing," shaking his head he would look to Aka and smile," No i am fine, it is keeping me occupied and also keeps me from falling into the water. Wait a minute...why are we rowing when we can use water release to propel the boat," looking at her with a slightly confused face.

He felt off for a moment, although for some reason feeling not like himself. The inside of his mind was different..off in a sense like something was beckoning to him, but he did not know what the hell it was and it pissed him off. Moments later he would even see it as he stopped rowing and simply stared. His body dropped for a moment before he got up and sighed," getting closer...dammit this is going to be the greatest challenge of my life...," thinking to himself as Aka fell overboard. He would reach his hand out to get her as he pulled her in slowly," I know....its just like in the legends, and i cannot believe i get to meet it in person," feeling like this was a great honor.

The boat would slowly come up to the great beast as he stared at it and spoke," Great Giant Lion Turtle, we the Nine and Eight tails have come to you to finalize the last step in controlling our partners, the Bijuu. We humbly ask for passage onto you to travel to the Waterfall of truth," waiting for the turtle to answer.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Conquering Eight and Nine Left_bar_bleue0/8Conquering Eight and Nine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Aka gaped clinging to Hide a moment when the island moved and rose up, spraying then with the sea mist. The red head's eyes widened as the creature turned to them, the energy was radiating again with such strength to push her to her knees.

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed.

"You seek to learn control over the chakra of the Bijuu you have been entrusted. Go. I will grant you passage to the Falls of Truth, but heed my words. I sense doubts and fears on both your souls, in the state you stand before me you will defeated and destroyed. Master yourselves before you master the Bijuu. I will allow you passage. Stay as long as you need I give you my word I shall not dive."

The beast looked at them one last time before his body lowered into the sea again allowing them to dock their boat and step onto the shell. Aka could still feel the echo of the creature's voice in her body, making her shake.

One more she tried to reach out to her bijuu only to have no response. The red head stared a moment at the forest hesitating as she peered into the darkness. The sound of Hide's foot steps broke the trans making Aka scrambled to catch up up. "Wait! Don't leave me!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Conquering Eight and Nine Left_bar_bleue3/8Conquering Eight and Nine Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Hideyoshi listen to the words of the Great Lion Turtle and nodded," Thank you wise one and your words are true...i am grateful to have met you in this lifetime and hope to meet you again in the near future," watching as his body lowered back into the water. Once he docked the boat, he would continue hearing the voice of Aka he would lower his pace and smile to her," Sorry little Aka i will keep my pace...have you notice that they have gotten quiet since arriving here. Its like they are preparing or better yet distancing themselves from us," looked down to her for a moment before looking at the vast jungle that they would be trekking through to get to the falls. Uzu himself had gotten quiet since their arrival to the island and their journey to the falls, the sun quickly setting on their backs.

The forest was large and reminded him off the forest of Sora, its beauty was far more than his. He could even see the some of the wildlife, a small bunny that came across Hideyoshi's foot which stop and look up at him," Even some of the wild life has come to greet us Aka...i want you to know if anything happens to me," he paused for a moment," i want you to stop me no matter what, this blade on my back will do just that. I know its alot to ask from you but at the same time it will need to be done when the time comes," he smiled to her as he leaned down to pet the bunny who would then hop down the trail. Hideyoshi continued to walk down the path whether or not Aka responded to his question or not. The thoughts running through his mind would be racing more as he heard the sound of running water and he knew they were at their destination.

Hideyoshi smiled and looked to Aka as he sat his Kage hat on the shore and began to take off his jacket and shirt as he sat down on the single stone in the middle and sighed," Alright let us begin," from the falls, the true him would appear from it and sit exactly across from him and mimic his movements," Yes...we have much to discuss and much to do..."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:10 am

Aka stared at him mutely when he requested her to kill him if anything happened. Before she could tell him that she couldn't he was already walking again. She followed hastily standing off as he took his things off and jumped over to the rock to sit down. Aka sighed before sitting down on the edge of the water watching him, after a minute his seal started to glow, signaling that something was happening but she wasn't sure what; The Falls of Truth were said to reflect one's true self but not much else was said about what happened.

The red head sighed as she set her things aside next to her adoptive brother's and rolled up her plant legs. Aka shivered a moment as she cool water shocked her skin before she grew used to the temperature. Aka sighed as formed a Boar handsign concentrating on drawing on her bijuu's chakra; it was like a game of tug a war till suddenly Aka let go and felt herself being pulled into her mind again.

thisismylinedonotjudgeme

Aka opened her eyes and stared up listing to the water splashing as she was on the beach again. The red head sat up turning toward the green and blue sea instead of the forest and stared out before standing. Her footprints filled with water as she slowly walked toward the sea before she stood at the edge water before taking a step out water then another. With nothing really on her mind Aka stared absently as she slowly walked away from the forest and her silent Bijuu, surround by nothing but hers chakra.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat May 18, 2013 11:08 pm

As the boy sat in front of Hideyoshi, he would laugh for a moment before they both looked each other in the eyes," So weak you have become that your own grief and stress is killing you, yet you took on the burden of becoming a Jinchuriki and for what to give up the bloodline you hated oh so much. It is pathetic that you only exchanged power for power, but wait there is more. You want to protect the same village that killed your best friends and your family," the other Hideyoshi chuckled. He would respond as he sighed for a moment," I did for the village, the same village that took my family because their fates were their own and they chose to die for the village rather than to forsake it. Yes i harbor hatred for the village, but i made a promise to protect it and i am going to keep it." Stating his case boldly in front of himself.

The anti him laughed some more as it stood up and looked down to Hideyoshi," Your a fool to think that you will do any better than the previous leader. So what if you saved the village you are still nothing without your anger and hatred. The same hatred you had for your beloved mother and your father, the man you hated because he did not save his wife. You hated the village for sending your team on a mission that costed you your only friends. Tell me what do you have to love in that place. What keeps you from burning it to the ground with the bijuu's powers," the other him raged these questions at him attempting to enrage Hideyoshi.

Hideyoshi sighed for a moment before smiling and pointing to the sky," You ask me why i have not burned my village down and what do i still love but the answer is simple. Yes i harbor a deep hatred for Soragakure for what they have done to me, the village broke me but i picked up the pieces and reformed myself into the new me. Harboring hatred for something that i could not have helped is pointless, i choose to protect what i love and that is my woman, my child and my village..no this world. Because someone took the wool off of my eyes and showed me the bigger picture. I will not let my hatred consume me instead i will use it to my advantage," he was now standing looking himself in the eyes as the anti him smiled.

The twelve year old version would now return to its original form, which was exactly like the current Hideyoshi," Hehe so you know what is to be done for you..hatred will remain constant but knowing how and when to use it is the key," the form disappeared as he turned and walked to Aka and rested his hand over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:54 am

Aka was far away from anything standing in the middle of nowhere when she felt the joist, suddenly making her contraction slip as she suddenly spilled into the chakra sea. The red head gasped as bubbles fluttered up from her mouth as she descended watching surface fading away along with her breath.

thisismylinedonotjugeme

The eight tailed jinchuuriki gasped as her eyes flashed open. She looked over at brother her heart still racing. She smiled after a moment realizing what him standing there meant. "You've done it haven't you?"

Aka sighed as she moved over to shore, taking off her jacket and shirt, picking up her sword, leaving her in her binding. The red head jumped over to the rock pausing only a moment before sitting in full lotus. She closed her eyes opening them again.

From the mist she watched as her other self emerged, dressed as she was grinning. "Hello," Aka stood stared at herself. She could see the seal on her true self's stomach glowing red. Her body was littered in scars several of which were real most were personal. Aka hadn't exactly told the truth to Hideyoshi as she had more than him, and a few were almost as deep as the ones over his eye and heart. "You don't seem surprised to see you like this." The copy frowned.

Aka stood circling, sizing each other up. "I knew I had...issues but I didn't expect so many scars."

"That's because I'm the true you! I'm the monster that everyone else created, after they sent you away in fear." The other women blocked a quick draw from the real one. "Oh did I touch a nerve? Good."

"You lie! They loved me! They wanted me to grow and expand my horizons!" Aka's temper grew as the fake repeatedly blocked her, matching her move for move.

"Is that what you tell yourself? You know the truth they feared us! Why do you think they never let us truly close to them?" The fake easily parried another blow. "I'll let you in on a secret, Genbu likes me best. I'm the honest one. You're the fake, with your spouting of understanding and not hating. Really, you're afraid, a coward."

"Stop lying! I am not afraid! You are not me!" The red head rested her blade breathing hard, her mind flashed to her drowning in her own chakra. "Stop it!"

The fake stood her blade at her side with a frown on her face. "I'm not the one who is denying the truth." She gestured to the falls surrounding them. "These are the Falls of Truth, they reflect only the truth. I know it, Genbu can see it. I can see you know it. You just refuse to accept it."

"I can't...If I accept then that means I am Monster and a coward." Aka let sword slip from her hand. She looked up to see her other self holding her.

"Does it? Am I really a monster? A coward?"

Aka stared a moment as the waterfall roared around them. Contemplating everything. "I'm not a monster, I have never hurt anyone with good cause. I am afraid to trust to people, afraid that what people say about jinchuuriki is true, but that doesn't make me a coward. I stand and fight for my friends, I fight for what's right I don't run." Her voice got stronger as she talked, the other self nodding. "I have a temper, but I am human. It is normal to be nervous about people betraying me, but damn it I will not let that stop me. I am Akakame Tonbo container of the Eight Tail Tortoise and wielder of Hiramekarei!" Aka turned to her true self, "and I am above all Human, flawed and all."

The scars on the other redhead faded as she nodded approvingly, "Remember you are Human, and you much accept all parts of yourself. Your temper can be sharpened into your greatest weapon and not trusting easily can be a good thing. You must remember that you are human and the will that comes from that is incredible.” The fate bowed before fading away.

Aka opened her eyes to the real world. She understood now, not all of her problems were gone, but now she could accept that she was flawed and it was ok. She stood turning toward Hide and nodded, smiling hesitantly. It would still take work, but it was a good start. She wondered nervously what did they have in store for them next.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySun May 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Hideyoshi looked down to Aka and smiled for a moment," Yes...although coming to terms with yourself is hard, it is a necessary step to becoming better," he would sit on the ground and watch as Aka went to go face herself. He sat there and pondered on what he truly looked like, the scar over his eye and heart...only one disappeared and he could feel it, but the other was slowly going away. It was something that needed to be erased through time and with the people he had around him this would not be hard at all. As he watched Aka combat her inner self, he could not help but be concerned for her, she had a life worse than his and yet she was so innocent and carried it.

As he watched more he felt as if he was learning about her from a first hand source, but in the end she had succeeded in conquering herself and soon returned to the shore as he hugged her for a moment not really saying much but letting her know someone was there for her. As he sat his hat on his head and put his jacket back on he would look at the falls which would split open to show a pathway," There is our next destination..we have to go in complete the final test Aka...this is going to be a fun ride," he was actually looking forward to fighting the Nine-tails.

As he continued to walk through the hallway he would slowly come to a lion head with its mouth open. It was odd but he felt as if something was drawing him in. Once he walked over to it he would reach in and feel a lever and tugged on it," Agh it got my arm," he flailed frantically. He was joking as he pulled out his arm and the wall began to slide open to show an empty room. It was 100 meters all around, the room being a complete square shaped room he would walk in a sigh," Well Aka... here is our final stop. Before we begin is there anything you want to say before we start," he smiled to her and waited for her response. Once he heard it he would sit somewhere near the middle of the and take off only his jackets and shirt as he took in a deep breath and tapped his seal," Alright bird brain here i come," as he was dragged into his mind and appeared in front of the cage.

Uzu was staring right at him as he finally stopped at the cage," So the time has finally come for my first host to fight me...i have been waiting to be free for a long time. I see you have quelled the Maelstrom in here, good job but you still have to deal with the God of Fire and the King of flames," Hideyoshi only chuckled as he touched the seal and pulled it off," well then let us get ready then," jumping back as the large bird flew from the cage and began to fly around. On the outside a large surge of energy would flare from his body signifying the fight had begun.

Hideyoshi took of his internal cuffs and soon clapped his hands together," Alright lets go," jumping into the air and performing three hand seals. Despite not being able to use Wood release on the surface, he could use it in the place it was sealed. Although he could only tap into so much. Once he had hit Uzu, the real fight had begun as he performed three more hand seals and produced a large quantity of water, turning it into a large water beast that would soon fight the nine tails.

From the outside, the red chakra could be seen fluctuating around Hideyoshi, the fight so far going. Uzu almost managed to dodge the first attack, but soon sent a large bale of fire at Hideyoshi sending him flying back. Hitting the entrance of the cave he would cough and stand up," That all you got, for a big talker you sure suck at fighting,' smiling as he stood up and used his last mokuton technique to pull Uzu to the ground. Now the battle of tug of war began as he tried to separate the two chakra. At first hideyoshi was winning until Uzu started to seriously fight back.

This battle went on for hours and slowly Hideyoshi was losing due to Uzu injecting his own malice into the mix. Uzu cackled," Is this all from the great Sorkage, after all the training you are still weak. It is only a matter of time before i fully take you over, and i think i will Kill your beloved child and woman first, then your brother and finally any strands of your pathetic blood line that is left," Hideyoshi was on his knees and was about to give up but then he remembered everything he went through and for him to die and end it here was not an option. Standing tall he would grab the threads that encompassed him and Uzu and smiled," Your words hurt so much Uzu and your malice is terrifying, but i have one thing that will overcome all of your malice and hate, for my family and friends and even this world," he paused as he formed the hand seals for the most powerful jutsu. A sea of trees would envelope them both," Sacred Senju Art: Nativity of a World of Trees," the final seal being completed Uzu would be completely immobilized as Hideyoshi finally finished the fight. Due to this all of abilities that were granted as a senju save for two were eradicated from his body as he fell back onto the ground in the real world.

Panting heavily he would smile and look at Aka," I finally...did it. I am the first to conquer the Nine-tails and i finally shut that bird up," laughing softly he could hear Uzu mumbling," I cannot believe i lost to you...but you have gotten stronger," the bird simply sat quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:41 am

Aka smiled slightly hugging him, it helped a bit, before letting go. She pulled her shirt and jacket back on following after him as she watched the waterfall open, she had an iron ball in the pit of her stomach filled with nerves. She wasn't really looking forward this as much as Hide was.

Aka glanced around as they passed though the temple. Taking in all the sculpture. She grimaced seeing the armless and headless statues. The small women was still in awe of giant space. She paused a moment staring at some of the drawing. Her hand gently brushed the art. It depicted a vast void with a human and cat-dog-thing made of lighting in moral combat. She stared at the tails finally understanding when she herd Hide scream about losing his hand. She gasped and rushed to help till she saw him faking. Aka growled and punched him. "That was mean."

When he asked if there was anything that she wanted to say, she paused thought a moment. "Just good luck, and don't die." She wasn't really that sentimental, but she really didn't want to lose him. When he stepped sat down and delved into his mind to fight, Aka stepped back to stand guard by the door ready to seal the door if it didn't go the way it was supposed to.

The red head watched the Cloak's fluctuation as Hide battled it out, while she contemplated what the Lion Turtle had said. She would have be unbending to beat Genbu, not that was any help. She really didn't have anything to counter Genbu, her jutsu was everything that her bijuu had taught her. She suddenly wasn't feel very good about this fight.

The red head looked up and smiled seeing the perfect cloak fade from Hide. She stood and hugged him before pulling back. She smiled up at him, putting on a brave face, "My turn."

Aka stepped to the center of the room sitting down in full lotus form again, forming a bird seal this time as she drew into herself. Aka frowned seeing the forest dead as she approached the cave. Aka frowned feeling the chakra; it wasn't calming like the sea, it was a storm of anger and fears. "So you have decided to come. I was beginning to wonder if you would run away."

"I won't run away."

"We shall see." The great tortoise shifted in the cave turning. Aka swollowed as she stared into the great bijuu's green eye, before swallowing. Pulling up sleeve and shirt up releaving the turtle seal on her stomach. Her finger tips glowed green as a spire patter formed around her arm with complex writing in between the stripes. "Tora, Mi, Tatsu, Uma, Hitsuji! Release!" The five prongs on the lock one one by one, with a groan, before the green sphere dispersed. Sudden the reptile roared breaking the gates.

Aka jumped back, in awe and fear as the tortoise's chakra turned black and the eyes red. Her tails lashed out trying to strike her host. After the first attach the Bijuu grinned, and began radiating a strange mist. Aka jumped back knowing what it was; she had too many regrets to have hope of getting out of it if she was caught. "Great Breakthrough!"

Aka jumped down drawing Yara, before she froze seeing the sweral of leaves. She screeched as her own nightmare played out.

"Leave us you beast! No one wants you!" Aka turned around seeing one of her 'Aunts" glaring at her.

"You are a mince to society! All you do and will ever do is bring destruction and despair to everything you touch!"

"You are weak! A Coward! Go die!"

"I was wrong about you," Aka's eyes widened seeing Hide looking at her with a look of disgust and malice. "You are a lier and a monster. I never should have trusted you. I wash my hands of you."

Aka's grip on her sword dropped as the apparition was pushed cut though, and she suddenly slammed into a tree. The red head coughed she fought to push herself up, to stand. Her will was eroding away quickly as the words repeated in her ears. Her chakra cloak on the outside rapidly began to grow tails, four, five, six...

What was the point when it was all true, she was weak...

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can tough the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginning-less time, darkness thrives in the void but always yields to purifying light. To bend another's energy, your own spirit must be unbendable or you will be corrupted and destroyed."

Aka dodged the monster reptiles attack, moving to hide in the trees. The Lion Turtle was right, she needed to be unyielding, the Falls of Truth showed her hidden strength. She wasn't just the jinuchiki of the Black Tortoise, she was Akakame Tonbo, the Red Dragonfly.

With her will restored, she quickly began to plan as she watched her old friend rampage looking for her. First she need Yara, but the rest of her plan was forming. When the bijuu had her back turned Aka dashed forward, dodging when Genbu noticed her presence, recapturing her sword.

The red head dashed forward suddenly dropping to her knees as she skidded under the monster's belly. Aka didn't have bloodline power to suddenly utilize, instead she would have steal the beast chakra bit by bit. Her finger tips glowed green again as she latched onto the Bijuu's chakra pulling as hard as she could before the reptile pulled back. With her blade coated in chakra she cut the part away absorbing it. Above her Genbu roared in anger stomping her feet, proving her name as earth shaker.

Aka dodged rolling out and back into the trees, her brown eyes had turned just a tad greener as she grinned angry bijuu. Aka's speed quickly proved to be her greatest strangth as she repeated her hit and run tactics stealing more and more till she had cloaked three tails worth forming her own cloak.

They had been at it for several hours, both were spent. Aka gripped her sword one last time, making it glow again with green wind. This would be an all or nothing, she would prove her strength once and for all. The red haired host chaged forward dodging and turning ona dime till she reached the underside. She jumped stabbing into Genbu's softer underbelly making er roar as she cut long before grabbing onto the Bijuu's malevolent chakra and pulling. Aka gritted her teeth feeling her chakra being pulled as well. She latched on pulling with her tails sprout more as claimed more chakra till, the last part gave way. Genbu roared and hissed trying to attack her again. A tear fell down her cheek as she pushed her friend back into the cave and applied a new seal.

Akakame fell back gasping and crying, as she realized what she had just done. Her heart ached. She tried to talk to the wise old tortoise only to be blocked, a red eye stared back before closing. The red head suddenly felt very very empty inside.

TWC [2804]
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:46 pm

At the conclusion, Aka had done it as Hideyoshi flickered over to her side and hugged her," Are you okay little sis...you do not seem well at all," he looked at her for a moment and could feel a disturbance about her, something was off and honestly it did not feel well. She conquered Genbu, but the cost of it remained to be seen. Standing her up he would dust her off for a moment and set his jacket over her, walking with her slowly to the door. As he walked he would feel his stomach, a new power welled inside of him and even now, the thing that made him a Senju was now nothing but a speckle. He sighed mentally feeling that his mother and father would have scolded him for this, although he felt like he did the right choice. He would stop for a moment and sit down," Aka come here for a moment please, we need to finalize this training. For this i need to see Genbu and i want you there as well," he would sit indian style with his weapon in front of him.

Taking a deep breathe he would sigh and perform two hand seals and touch his head, sending himself into his own mind, waiting on Aka to join him. In a flash the bird would land beside him and chuckle," Come to gloat over your victory or are you here for something else," Uzu looked down upon his host with a small smile. Hideyoshi simply shook his head and stood up," Not really...i want to talk to both you and Genbu about our next course of action. I cannot do this alone and i need you and Genbu to help...considering you are the GREAT and POWERFUL Uzu," he laughed for the moment, using the Birds words against him. Now he simply waited for Aka and Genbu to arrive. The settings now would be a gentle grassland with the forest in the background, the once raging maelstrom now quelled to a clear sky.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Aka nodded setting down a across from him before following suit. Her hands formed the seals before touching Hide's head. She gasped a moment as she felt herself being tugged.

Aka stood at the edge of her forest this time before emerging into the clam grassland. Aka frowned inwardly seeing the river that was her chakra it was glowing a soft warm green, it left a bitter taste in her mouth at the thought of their battle.

The red head's face perked up seeing her brother, he wasn't twelve but as he was normally. She ran over avoiding the pool or dark water. It still gave on dark feeling. "What is it that you needed us for?" She asked sitting down the grass. She was slightly surprised that Uzu wasn't trying to eat Hide.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Hideyoshi smiled as he envisioned a table before them that only sat up to their legs with a board on it," I wanted to speak to both you and Genbu about our next course of action which should be finding our brethern and helping them train. although some might have already strayed from the path of good, i would like to help them out to combat this new evil. Earlier you and Genbu changed my perception on how i see this world, and i want to protect it all. I need your help with this since we are currently the only two Jinchuriki to date. Although no one knows of our exsistance as Jinchuriki, i want to find the others before they are exposed. When the time comes we will come here and train them, so they are at least prepared to fight for themselves. Our first trip after returning to Sora will be the village of Donzokogakure, the Kage there will most likely help us out on our cause, but if he doesn't then oh well," he smiled for a moment as he went to look around for Genbu who he has not seen yet.

Uzu chuckled for a moment and sighed," Sister get the hell out here and listen....i don't know what the hell is going through your mind, but it is not important...god i cannot believe i am siding with you," he shook his head and waited for Genbu's response. Hideyoshi looked to Aka and awaited an answer from the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:01 pm

A blast of shot out of the back lake at Hide as red eyes stared a moment going back into the darkness. Aka sighed and nodded. "I was think that, I was not aware you were planing to come along as well. Don't you have a village to run? Wouldn't it be better for me to go alone instead?"

The red eyes stared out, as a voice echo though the field, "Leave off brother, my job has been done, I wish to sleep." The water bubble again before the red eyes closed and the surfaced stilled. Aka frowned wandering what had happened to her friend.

"Gebu what is the matter?" Aka walked over to the black pool hesitantly, jumping back as tail lashed out before falling back in. The red head could feeling the anger and hate boiling. "She became silent when we started to sense the island. I don't know what the problem is. I can make her come up, but that doesn't mean she'll talk."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Uzu decided to get his sister up the hard way and shot a blast of fire at the surface of the water," Get up here dammit...this is no time to be sulking like that when you should be helping come up with a plan, i feel your anger building and i do not know why, nor do i care for that matter," Hideyoshi held his hand up for a moment and walked over to the water himself and kneeled near it. If Genbu were to attack him he would form a mental block to stop the attack but would otherwise relax as he spoke," Genbu please put aside your anger for only a moment so that we may talk...i don't know what is causing your waters to stir so greatly but me and Aka need your wisdom right now," he sighed for a moment as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:32 am

The water was still a moment before the icky black mirror rippled. The water fell away from the shell as the angry tortoise surfaced. Her eyes were a dark red that seemed to glow against the darkness of her skin. Eight tails moved back and forth as she looked at each of the three. She sat idly in the water.

" I am here, speak quickly. I very much desire to sleep." She turned her gaze to brother and then her host before setting back in the water.

"Why are you so like this now, I thought we had settled things out!" Aka shouted hurt and frowning, she ached from the insults still ringing in her ears from their fight.

"Bijuus, were born from the ten tails, we are our own being, but we contain the vial chakra of the ten tails. That chakra can make us very angry, like you under our influence. Most of us suppress the anger, or," She looked over at her brother and sighed. It was taking much to suppress the anger she was feeling, "accept it gladly. It is part of us and the chakra that you can feel from the turtle and falls is exposes the true self. I don't know what my brother feels, but this turtles chakra and I do not get along well. When we are gone from this place I will be well." She turned to hide her eyes still glowed red. "Speak quickly this emotion is hard to swallow."

The red head sat quietly as she listened, she didn't speak this wasn't the time or place. This whole thing was rather enlightening, she wasn't sure how this was going to change thing, but she doubted it be smooth sailing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Hideyoshi tapped his chin for a moment and nodded, deciding to make this brief," simple yes or no will suffice for this, can you and Aka go and find the other Jinchuriki and also find out more information on the new threat while i go and discuss things with the Kage's," he wanted them to go and get as much intel as possible before running into something that they did not know about. Hideyohsi himself could only imagine what would happen at these meetings with the Kage, and even now he was mulling over which one to go and meet first.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 3:25 am

"Yes I believe we can handle it. The only trouble will be finding the host who harvest tapped into their bijuu's chakra." The old demon nodded. Aka glared over at her friend, with a look saying that their conversation wasn't over. In all the years that she had known Genbu, she couldn't lie to save her life. What she had said wasn't a total lie but she had been lying and Aka wasn't about to let it go, but she would deal with it later.

"Hide, what about your child and your village?" Aka sighed seeing she wasn't going to disillusion him from this. "Where do you want to go first, rather?" She looked over at the flat water stilling black water, silently reminding the bijuu that it wasn't over. She turned to Uzu, "When I said that it was a fire jutsu that destroyed...you know something don't you?" She watched the red bird intently, the bijuu it seemed were very bad liers.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Hideyoshi smiled for a moment before looking at Genbu and Aka," My child will be fine as well as my village, it has some of the best defenses even better than the current villages. Nothing is getting in there without a fight, and even if it does my ninja can take the threat on," he said it rather confidently knowing that his village was safe. Taking a moment to think he would mull over which village to go to first then he snapped his fingers before smiling," I am going to go to Umigakure no Sato and meet with the Kage there, he is understanding for the most part and will see this threat for what it really is," he nodded to this and soon awaited for an answer from Aka.

Uzu laughed as he landed by Aka and looked down at her," You sure are astute aren't you little one...or has my sister rubbed off on you. Very well i will tell you what i know," he looked down to Hideyoshi also before speaking. Looking over to his sister he would smile," The jutsu used was indeed one of the many destructive fires in exsistance, but it cannot stand up to mine in power. Although the jutsu was said to be hidden from the world, apparently not to long ago someone had found it and made it their own. Although i do not know who, whoever had done it is also the one who must be an Uchiha at heart...seeing as that cursed clan has always had a knack for fire. When i find out more i will let you know...although when the time comes, i will have to pull out the breaks to destroy whoever it is who has it," before too long the both of them were sent outside of Hideyoshi's mind as he grabbed his things and smiled to Aka, Alright let's get a move on so we can get this started."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Aka nodded, Umi sounded as good a place as any to start, though she still didn't agree with him leaving his village; there was a man out there who blew Raiugakure away she doubted his village would hold against someone like that. She looked up at the large bird and smiled, "I'd say bit of both, but it does help that from what I have seen Bijuu are very bad liers." She nodded listen to Uzu talk about the fire, she stiffened slightly when he said Uchiha. "Yeah I know of them. I met one once." She didn't add anymore before bracing herself to be ejected from Hide's head.

Aka nodded collecting her own things, as she stood. She yawned and stretched her shoulder before tossing her bag on. She nodded following after him. As they trekked back though the forest she turned her mind inward to talk to a bothersome Bijuu.

"You are a terrible lier so talk." She paused a minute before adding. "The truth this time."

"The Falls does have that effect. It also brings up fears and things that we do not want to face. I like you, have a fear of being unwanted. Unlike my brother I have had a Jinchuriki before, and my chakra stripped of me. After he had what he desired he never came to me again. When you utilize our chakra we draw on your reserves, if your reserves reach zero you will die. One day he over used the cloak and died."

"You can stop stealing our chakra can't you?"

"Yes. When you separated me from my chakra. I felt scared that you would abandon me too. I had resigned myself to my imprisonment for the rest of your life. I had already promised myself I wouldn't kill you like I did him." Aka frowned outside before letting the cooling chakra she had calmed wash over her and her friend.

"I would never leave you. You and I are too a like you know, but I guess that is why we can get along. Don't worry I promise I won't ever forget you, I sure you won't let me anyway."

Aka turned her mind outward as she suddenly felt herself come into balance. They were at the shore now. "Hideyoshi, I've just been informed that you may need to watch yourself when we use the chakra. When we use their chakra they can take ours

Thisismylinedon'tjugeme

Aka sighed as she watched the Lion Turtle sink into the sea. When they had climbed into the boat the only thing he had given to her was a slight nod. Aka turned toward her adoptive brother. "Well Umi is that way, you better start rowing."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:18 am

At the end of their conversation a form would appear before Hideyoshi, the small kit figure being nothing more than his summon Hizure, who was out of breathe for some reason," Hide-oniichan...the village is under attack and big sis told me to come and get you. I had to run through the forest to come and get you, but you must hurry," Hideyoshi's face went from lackidaisical to serious as he looked at Aka and sneered," Hizure get us to Sora NOW," the young fox literally jumped at the sound of Hideyoshi's voice and nodded.

The fox would touch Aka and Hideyoshi as he took a deep breathe and within a moment, their forms would disappear from the area.

[Exit/ travel]

Mastery of Bijuu accomplished
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Eight and Nine   Conquering Eight and Nine Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquering Eight and Nine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Minor Villages :: Bijuu Training Island-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Conquering Eight and Nine EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Conquering Eight and Nine Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon