Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sōichirō Xsalice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Village : Donzokogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Sōichirō Xsalice Left_bar_bleue1/1Sōichirō Xsalice Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:06 am

❊ Sōichirō Xsalice ❊

Sōichirō Xsalice 2lvoef9

"Life . . . Which you all so nobly serve . . . Comes from Destruction, Disorder and Chaos . . . By causing a little Destruction . . . I am in fact encouraging . . . Life"

Personal Information

NICKNAME(S): Sal, Donzokogakure's Havok Child
BLOOD TYPE: O -
VILLAGE: Donzokogakure

VILLAGE RANK: Genin
    SKILL RANK: C

EXTRAS:

• Ambidextrous - Xsalice is adept in the use of any of his left or right appendages, thus one appendage has not been seen weaker than another of the opposite side of the body. This feature has been relevant since birth, thus allowing for an even distribution of muscle when training and exercising has been applied.
  • Balance - Due to the ambidextrous nature of his body, Xsalice has exhibited a near perfect-sense of balance. The key word being "near" because the even distribution of muscle throughout his body, thus he can still trip over something and fall down or even be pushed over to one side. Where this application applies is if he may walk across a plank, he'll find comfort in walking normally because his body is not too heavy on one side as opposed to the other.

Appearance Information

HEIGHT: 5'3
WEIGHT: 121lbs
HAIR COLOR: Black/Navy Blue
EYE COLOR: Navy Blue/Powder Blue/Sky Blue (Ringed)
MEASUREMENTS: N/A
LOOKS IMAGE:
Spoiler:
LOOKS DESCRIPTION:

[ Academy Arc ]

- Head: From a young age Xsalice has been all about originality, this first and foremost can be seen through his appearance. The hair on his head is kept short and is spiked up in the front while the rest lays down leading to the back of his head with the entirety of it differing between a light shade of black and navy blue, depending on the lighting of his surroundings. Though this is with the exception of a spiked section of his hair that falls down in the middle of his face, resting smoothly in the center of his face between his eyes. The appearance of his eyes is rather strange for they are ringed in nature with the outer most ring being a solid naval blue color, the next being a powder blue color, followed by the thickest ring being of sky blue in nature, and lastly his iris which comes off as being the same navy blue color as the outer most ring of his eyes. Xsalice's hair is not at a length where it would be long enough to conceal his ears, thus he has accessorized them with multiple piercings: Two upper helix piercings and two lower lobe piercings. Keeping up with the accessories, Xsalice wears a thin pair of square plated blue glassed goggles across his eyes for better protection. Lastly, he has two painted black stripes streaming down from underneath his goggles and travelling to the outer part of his cheeks.

- Torso: Being only a Nine(9) year old academy student, Xsalice's body has not reached the very confusing stages of maturity, thus he is quite scrawny with little to no muscle on his body. To honor the memory of his elder brother Roark, Xsalice wears his brother's forehead protector tied loosely around the base of his neck although he knows just because he wears it he is not considered a true shinobi until he earns his own by graduating from the academy of his village. As for clothing, he wears a navy blue ringer type T-Shirt with no specific markings besides the circular design displaying the routes of his genes. Xsalice may also wear a fishnet shirt that is cut off around his neck and at the beginning of his biceps, and a long sleeved blue jacket that is never fully buttoned up.

- Lower Body Upon the lower half of his body Xsalice wears a pair of standard shinobi pants dyed in a charcoal grey hue. These are commonly tucked into a pair of black military styled boots that travel up to just above his shins. Xsalice is commonly seen with his right thigh bandaged a few times over, the purpose behind this is unknown in reality.

[ Genin Arc ]

- Head: From his Academy Student years into those of his Genin, nothing really has changed about Xsalice besides the removal of his eye protector, but at times this is also placed back on. From a young age Xsalice has been all about originality, this first and foremost can be seen through his appearance. The hair on his head is kept short and is spiked up in the front while the rest lays down leading to the back of his head with the entirety of it differing between a light shade of black and navy blue, depending on the lighting of his surroundings. Though this is with the exception of a spiked section of his hair that falls down in the middle of his face, resting smoothly in the center of his face between his eyes. The appearance of his eyes is rather strange for they are ringed in nature with the outer most ring being a solid naval blue color, the next being a powder blue color, followed by the thickest ring being of sky blue in nature, and lastly his iris which comes off as being the same navy blue color as the outer most ring of his eyes. Unfortunately, Xsalice's hair has now grown to a length where it is capable and long enough to conceal his ears, alas he has kept with accessorizing them with multiple piercings: Two upper helix piercings and two lower lobe piercings. Keeping up with the accessories, Xsalice wears a thin pair of square plated blue glassed goggles across his eyes for better protection. Lastly, he has two painted black stripes streaming down from underneath his goggles and travelling to the outer part of his cheeks.

- Torso/Upper Body: As Xsalice has moved on into his teenage years, Genin years, his body has begun to take on that of which his prime shall be composed of. His abdomen has begun to come through his now rather flat stomach and in addition his body has taken on slightly more muscle which is visible upon flexing. Now that he has taken on the responsibility of being a ninja and protecting his village, Xsalice has chosen to display his own forehead protector instead of his brother's which he has laid to rest. His upper attire has changed rather drastically. The once navy blue ringer type T-shirt has become a charcoal black shirt that is cut off rather low around the neck and falls just short under the elbow. Above this piece of clothing is a navy blue jacket that allows for a buckle across the left side of the body, the jacket has a small piece missing from it at the base of it's neck where incidentally the jacket buttons around. In addition to the new clothing he now dawns, Xsalice displays a pair of fingerless black gloves.

- Lower Body Xsalice's lower body might be the least changed portion of his attire thus far. Upon the lower half of his body Xsalice wears a pair of standard shinobi pants dyed in a charcoal grey hue. These are commonly tucked into a pair of black military styled boots that travel up to just above his shins. Xsalice is commonly seen with his right thigh bandaged a few times over, the purpose behind this is unknown in reality.  In addition, Xsalice now wears wrapped around the bandages a charcoal black shuriken & kunai holster. Rather than traditionally being tied around his neck or, as seen in his younger years, around his neck; Xsalice wears his forehead protector tied around his left thigh with a black cloth, adjacent to his bandages.

Personality Information

PERSONALITY INFORMATION:

[ Overall ]

Those that break down the walls that make up Xsalice's quiet and secluded exterior find that he has a good heart, yet at the same time remains a free spirit and hates to be tied down by rules. The events that have shaped his young life have left him to follow his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of the society around him. In many ways, one could say that Xsalice views both the good and bad in all things and accepts them both for what they represent. All of which generally sums up Xsalice's personality.

[ Control by All Means ]

Those that knew the old Xsalice knew a child that would show courage even when at a clear disadvantage, but that child was locked away within this psyche. What seems to be left is a child scared to venture out of the safety of his own abilities that tries to suppress them by exerting what he feels is control over himself. In reality, this is what holds him back from accomplishing what he wants the most. There doesn't seem to be a drive to want to understand the mechanics behind what he doesn't understand any more, but that does not mean it is gone forever. A simple trigger is all it takes to topple a nation.

[ Trust? ]

Xsalice has the hardest time trusting anyone he is not familiar with and even people he associates with on a daily basis. Although he may view someone as his superior he still does not feel that he can trust them. You can bet the events of his past have everything to do with that, especially the revelation of the events that took place with the man that was responsible for his very existence. Xsalice feels that trust is earned with blood spilled for one another, if you can spill your own blood to save the life of another a bond of trust can be established.

[ Analysis Complete! ]

Xsalice falls under the category of being Analytical, meaning he analyzes just about any and everything that falls under his sight of eye. Although he doesn't have a Perfect Memory his memory is close to it which helps with being analytical for he can discern differences in appearances he may see. With being Analytical Xsalice tends to not get into as many fights or arguments as the common "Male" simply because he analyzes his opponents and can typically pick out their flaws and/or strengths, he feels that by being able to recognize these types of things it puts his possible opponents in a state of unfairness.

• Experimenting with his Abilities - Since discovering that the chakra that makes up his physical being is quite unique and different in comparison to others that he knows, Xsalice has found a passion and interest in discovering what the extent of his abilities may be.
  • Training - From the moment that he began to learn in the Way of the Shinobi, Xsalice has felt a need to protect those that he feels he has hurt, yet knowing that the only way to accomplish this is to go through any and all rigorous training methods to harness or even suppress the powers he possess.
  • Being Accepted - As a young child tragedy and despair has followed Xsalice throughout his life to the point where death felt like the only option in Xsalice's mind to ease the pain for others. To be accepted by a whole would mean more than the world to him.
  • Creation - To protect the ones he has ever loved has always been an everlasting and increasingly difficult task as he himself becomes fluent in the art of being a shinobi, for his abilities cause the destruction that he wishes to be creation on his part.

DISLIKES:

• Destruction - In his short lifetime, Xsalice has come to hate any and all forms of destruction and through the use of his abilities he knows that in order for his creation to be made he must cause some destruction. Thus, he has grown to hate himself and has mixed feelings on what is truly right and what is truly wrong when it comes to certain situations he is placed in.
  • Oppression - Above everything else Xsalice despises oppression, especially when it is directed toward his own being. He has faced power-tight figures throughout the entirety of his existence within this world, this tends to be the source of his deepest rage and his goal to rid from the things he cares deepest about.
  • Male Authority - Due to the incidents of his past, Xsalice doesn't truly respect any male figure he comes into contact with. He deems them not worthy of his presence, even if they did possess the skill to slit his jugular vein in one fell swoop. He'd rather die than be a slave to another man's command.
  • Cats - Xsalice has never liked any species of cats. The whole "You feed me, you shelter me, you take care of me. I must be god" mentality doesn't fit well with him.

CATCH PHRASE(S): "You don't want to see what I can become . . . Even I don't wish to see what I can become"
NINDO: "The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant . . . It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!"

Equipment Information

NAME: N/A
TYPE: N/A
APPEARANCE: N/A
SPECIAL ABILITY: N/A
ORIGIN: N/A

SIMPLE EQUIPMENT:

• Kunai x 12
  • Shuriken x 12
  • Senbon x 12
  • Standard Explosive Tags x 12

Combat Information

CLAN: Sōichirō Clan
JUTSU SPECIALTIES:

Main: Fūinjutsu - Sealing Techniques
    Sub: N/A

ELEMENTAL AFFINITY(S):

Main: N/A (Until Chūnin Rank)
    Sub: N/A

SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: N/A
FLAWS/WEAKNESSES: N/A

Jutsu Information

Sōichirō Clan Jutsu:

Fūinjutsu & Fūinjutsu Aid:

Academy Jutsu:
History Information

HISTORY

(Note** This first hand account of the entirety of my life is due to the natural abilities in the field of Fūinjutsu sewn into my genetics which have allowed for the creation of a seal that unlocks the suppressed or forgotten memories of the mind)

[ Chapter One (1): The Fear ]

"A mind focused on doubt and fear cannot focus on the journey to victory, decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."

Elders like to reprimand the new generations by telling them things like "Your life is up to you", yet we did not choose to begin our own development within the wombs of our mothers, one's life is not their's to control . . . At least this is what I was brought up to believe . . .

My mother, Aria Sōichirō, grew up in war-torn lands and as a result: death, poverty and thievery seemed to cling to these lands like how a child clings to his favorite stuffed bear during a raging lightning storm. Fortunately, for my existence, my mother was a strong willed individual who did not let these factors affect her own development, Hmph, and people wonder why I am the way I am now. Although, not the strongest or quickest or even the fastest individual in her times as a Genin, she was looked highly upon and then at the same time feared for her art in Fūinjutsu. What my mother lacked in other specific areas, she mad for with her Fūinjutsu and threw this she was dawned "The Unbroken Seal". Not too long after her advancement to the rank of Tokubetsu Jōnin (Special Jōnin) she began work for her village's government, being called to help shed light on the various Fūinjutsu that they came across. Easy pay and not much work involved, at least on her part, and she gained the recognition of her fellow villagers. Living on her own and with the benefits of her job, she lived a life that any nineteen (19) year old wished to.

One can only wish for such happiness and joyous times to last, but do they truly ever? Typically, Tokubetsu Jōnin do not carry out missions that occur outside of the village, but for a certain mission my mother was called upon to aid a squad with her extensive knowledge of Fūinjutsu in lands of a distant neighboring village. It was the squads duty to protect her and bring the information back to their own village at any cost, sadly the cost had been my mother. A sea of flames as dark as the night had been burning for several days and several nights, a plethora of tactics had been used to subdue these flames, but to know prevail and they would increase in mass as they began to spread. After analyzing the nature of the unquenchable flames, my mother was not able to put them out, but she was able to seal them away inside of a scroll. During the process of, her squad was attacked by a group of shinobi from the lands they were upon. Due to gorilla warfare, the other shinobi had the advantage of the land and managed to take my mother as their prisoner. The only other survivor was the leader of the squad who fled with the contents of the scroll back to the village, yet his recount of what happened led his village to believe he was the one and only survivor.

For several weeks my mother was held captive amongst twelve other women, all of whom were badly beaten and forced to have sex with their captors at command. Though unlike her, none of which were shinobi, simple household women who seemed to be best at providing children and because she wore no insignia of a village her captors believed her to be the same. Oddly enough, as the weeks went by, woman after woman was taken, yet my mother wasn't; their leader had requested her for himself for something about her intrigued him. This man would go on to be my biological father. Probably the biggest mistake of his exiguous existence was raping my mother, for not only had he placed in side her his downfall, but he had awaken the dormant affects of the revered Sōichirō Clan. The instability of the chakra that had been inherited by every descendant of the first  Sōichirō had been unleashed upon this man in an anger-induced frenzy which would go on to allow my mother to break free of her captors and release her fellow captives.

After departing ways with the other females who had also been held captive, my mother made her way back to the village in about three weeks time. For the most part, this was because she feared this new found power of hers and didn't know if she would be able to control the parasitic nature of her chakra. She herself was adopted and knew very little of her inherited traits, but there were always old wives tales of the destructive natures of those born from the Sōichirō clan. Since she herself didn't display any of the characteristics of what was told in these legends my mother simply regarded her surname as a common one. During her journey back to her homeland, my mother attempted to discover the full aspect and limits of her capabilities. Discovery is an interesting concept when one is a Sōichirō , for to shed light on my mother's newest Creation a widespread Destruction would have to be allowed. By the fourth day of of her third week my mother had finally reached her homeland. The villager's who had once praised her for her contributions to the village showed no signs of waiving from their previous attitudes toward her, thus the man who had lead her squad on that fatal mission and told wretched lies of his own heroics was outcast from their civilization.

To say that my mother's life went back to being normal would be a completely false statement. The trauma that she had endured during the past two months had left her feeling as though she was worth nothing and feeble, but this did not cause her to become a depressed emotional wreck. No, the cause of her depression and emotional state of mind was the fact that she was pregnant, a month into her pregnancy to be exact. The biological father of the child developing inside of her? None other than the very man that captured her. The man that treated her like she was worth less than the ground he walked upon. The man that raped her of her innocence and left her with nothing more than the spawn of his very existence . . . My mother hated the man that would come to be my father down to the very core, would she come to hate the child of that same man? Even if it were her own? . . .

[ Chapter Two (2): The Village ]

". . . It takes a village to raise a child . . ."

Aria Sōichirō, my loving mother, truly was a strong individual because even after the trauma, the countless thoughts that raked through her mind and discussions on whether or not to keep the developing child, did she give birth to that child. A beautiful baby boy with her smile, her hair, and even her eyes. That child, the one retelling his own tale, was Xsalice Sōichirō.

Well what can I say, my mother loved me unconditionally. She may not have had the best things in the world or the most money, but she made sure that I felt like a prince whenever and wherever we went anywhere.  The villagers of our homeland were my mother's biggest supporters when it came to raising me, no task was to great for them when it came to our aid. By the time I was able to speak, it seemed that I was calling everyone my aunt or uncle or cousin, yet I wouldn't have it any other way. Without having a biologically big family, I learned what it meant to be a part of one.

Growing up, some of the older villagers that watched over me would tell me of the amazing work that my mother once did for the village and I'd always be left awestruck. I mean, I knew my mom was already a superwoman, but from what I was being told, she seemed as looked up to as the Kage. Naturally, this sparked a certain drive within me that wanted to become just like her, no! Surpass her! Yet, concern for my development never truly showed in my mother's face until it came for me to begin training to become a shinobi of our lands. To me it seemed as though she did not want me to become Despite the numerous teachers and fellow shinobi that resided in the village, my mother decided that it would be her job to teach me the art of Ninjutsu and especially Fūinjutsu.

During the year of my eighth birthday, my mother felt I had learned enough to easily soar through the Academy. Admittedly, school and book work have never been my thing, thus I dropped out. My mother wasn't too thrilled about the decision I had made, but she accepted that I would know best for myself and reminded me that in order to live up to her reputation and the shinobi before her that I would have to one day re-enter into the academy. With this goal in mind I began my two year training, tightening the grips on my own self control and harnessing the full potential of the genes passed down to me in the art of Fūinjutsu and Ninjutsu.

Countless hours were placed into learning simple techniques that the academy required, few training tips were learned from the observation of members of the honorable clans of the village we lived in. I felt the need to not let myself be restricted to just one area of expertise like my mother before me, no, I wanted to be a well rounded shinobi with mastery in a few areas and expertise in all others. I'll never forget the look my mother would give me as I practically crawled to the dinner table covered in blood, sweat, and mud from my trainings, but she never babied about it because this was what I had chosen for myself and help only came to those when they were at their weakest. It wasn't until my second year of training did I feel there wasn't much more that I could do to harness my natural abilities on my own, I would need a personal teacher and I'd need to learn from the harshness of battle.

By the time I was 10 I had re-enlisted within the academy, it didn't take long to prove my skill for in about three months time I had graduated. The villagers who helped raised me stood along side my mother as I received my very own forehead protector, signifying that I was not only a Genin, but a respected shinobi of the lands I lived upon. A sense of pride like no other washed over me and I could tell my mother was even happier than I, why, I'll never know. Maybe it was because I had not turned into the monster my father was? Or because I had not displayed the characteristics of the Sōichirō clan from which she hailed? Or because for the first time in a long time she was truly happy again? Well as we know, happiness doesn't last for long . . .

[ Chapter Three (3): The Monster ]

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant . . . It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!"

As children, when it comes to the word "family" they'll usually reply with something along the lines of having a mother and father with the exception of siblings factored into the equation. To me, family was simply my mother, the villagers that helped raise me and the village as whole. The thought of my father occasionally crossed my mind, but seeing as my mother never spoke about it I never asked and I accepted my family as it was. If someone were to disturb the peace of any parts of my family then I felt required to do all in my power to make things whole again. At least that's what my plan always was, it wasn't until the most important piece of my family was taken from me did I truly feel the weight of the world come crashing down upon me . . .

Just a few short weeks after my initial graduation from the academy did an attack on the village take place. More specifically, an attack on my own home. The shinobi that had led my mother on the mission, which would eventually lead to her enslavement then further lead to the conception of myself, had returned and this time he was not alone . . . This man would turn out to be my father, but before revealing themselves they retold the events that led up to my mother's pregnancy, sparing nothing when it came to details. Obviously, in attempt to bring about a rage within me . . . Well they got their wish . . .

Anger and rage where never emotions that I experienced much, partially due to never having anything or anyone to ever provoke these emotions. In addition, training in the form of meditation of both my mind and body also helped control any emotions that I might not wish to override me. Yet, when the man that in part gave me my life retold the history of my mother no form of training or anything else at this point could quench the anger that had begun to take me over.

I remember hearing my mother beg my father to allow her to help me, but what would I have needed help with? It was just anger after all, a typical emotion any and everyone had to have experienced at one point or another in their lives. From deep within the psyche of my mind a voice spoke out to me, almost begging me to allow it to take control if not for a brief moment so as to help relieve my anger. At that point I would have done anything to get rid of it for it was an unpleasant experience, so I gave in. Unfortunately, I passed out due to the strain I had placed upon myself, yet when I awoke everything within 10 meters of my home was turned to rubble.

The two men were gone, my mother was gone, all without a single trace, yet I lay there amongst piles broken wood as helpless as ever. It wasn't long before villagers came to the scene, how they reacted shocked me like no other. I was blamed for the destruction that had occurred, the reason for the men appearing in the village, and for the apparent death of my mother. Nothing I was saying swayed their views of me. So I did like any other scared child would do, I fled the village.

I didn't have a plan or even sense of direction, all I had were the talents of a hard working Genin and a new found ability that I was afraid of. Where I would end was based on intuition and the faith I had in starting a new life for myself. It was months before I found the nearest village, many people wouldn't suspect a child as such would be the monster that I am, yet no one would ever need to know my story. I only explained myself to one person, the kage of these new found lands. After careful consideration and communication between the village I now resided in and my previous village I was allowed to enlist within the ranks of their military as the same rank as I was before. What lay ahead of me next was something even I wasn't ready for. . .

Miscellaneous Information

RP SAMPLE N/A

OTHER DETAILS:
FACE CLAIM N/A
ROLE PLAYER'S NAME Bliss
PASSWORD Gedo Mazou

Last edited by Bliss on Thu May 30, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Sōichirō Xsalice Left_bar_bleue0/1Sōichirō Xsalice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:58 pm

The Extras might fall under the category of Special Characteristics, I'll have to get a second opinion on this.

You have 1 more jutsu than is allowed for genin. I recommend getting rid of the Generic Sealing Technique, since it's already assumed that all shinobi know how to do that.

There's also some stray center tags in the headers of the history. Otherwise, everything seems to be in order.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Hirano Arumi wrote:
The Extras might fall under the category of Special Characteristics, I'll have to get a second opinion on this.

If being Ambidextrous is considered a Special Characteristic on this site then I believe a STAFF member should make a list or something of what is considered a Special Characteristic and what is not because from what I've seen, a Special Characteristic is supposed to be something that one shinobi can do as opposed to another. Although on RPG Sites more than one person typically shares the same special characteristic. Being Ambidextrous is more common than not actually.
Here are a few examples of what I've seen as Special Characteristics here on this site:

• Increases to Stamina, Chakra, Endurance, Hand Sign speed, etc . . .
  • Being able to perform One Handed Handed Signs
  • Additional Limbs
  • Mastery over an Element

But, if the STAFF here make that much of a problem over it then it'll be removed . . .

Hirano Arumi wrote:
You have 1 more jutsu than is allowed for genin. I recommend getting rid of the Generic Sealing Technique, since it's already assumed that all shinobi know how to do that.

Zaku wrote:
Genin can only have at least 2 C rank jutsu and 6 e - d rank jutsu . . .

If you look a little more carefully you'll see that I do not exceed the Jutsu Limit for the Genin Rank, provided above is a quote from the Starting Jutsu, Specs and Elements - Link provided here. I merely have 3 - D Ranked Jutsu and 2 - C Ranked Jutsu with the addition of an extra E - Ranked Jutsu because it is an Academy Level Jutsu which was not provided within the list of Academy Jutsu within the template, if the STAFF could fix that then it would be greatly appreciated. In total, with the exception of the Academy Jutsu which you have stated above as "already assumed that shinobi know how to do . . .", my character knows Five (5) Jutsu and Six (6) Jutsu if you include the E - Ranked Generic Sealing Technique.

Hirano Arumi wrote:
There's also some stray center tags in the headers of the history. Otherwise, everything seems to be in order.

Sorry, a rough revision was done over the application on my part. Nevertheless, edited accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Sōichirō Xsalice Left_bar_bleue0/1Sōichirō Xsalice Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm

1/2 approval
Sōichirō Xsalice 10
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:09 am

As for the questions of your extras. While I would agree they can easily be considered Special Characteristics, further discussion will have to be made since the staff are currently in the decision making of what should/shouldn't be made Special Characteristics. For now, it's okay though.

Changed the name of your sheet to Sōichirō Xsalice to match with the character profile format and removed a few stray tags - any complaints feel free to PM me or alert me in the chat box.

Be noted though, due to near possible updates to the site and a few of it's systems, this character is very susceptible to changes. Such things such as your clan techniques will likely need to be branched off into single techniques as oppose to how it is currently much like multiple abilities in one.

Approved, 2.2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sōichirō Xsalice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōichirō Xsalice   Sōichirō Xsalice Empty

Back to top Go down

Sōichirō Xsalice
Page 1 of 1