Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long day at the office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Long day at the office Left_bar_bleue0/1Long day at the office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

Long day at the office Empty
PostSubject: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 am

Arumi stepped out of the payroll office, her pockets a little heavier than they had been. That whole affair had taken a lot longer than expected. Not just the mission, but the debriefing too. They had been very insistent on knowing just how the guy had hit his head. She didn't see what the big problem was, she had brought him in in good enough condition to appear in court. He just needed to be woken up and bandaged a bit. It had taken a while, but she managed to convince them that she wasn't abusing the prisoners and they should just pay her already.

She looked around, seeing that for the moment she had the hall to herself. Arumi pulled out her payment and started counting it out on one of the tables in the waiting area. She trusted the pencil-pushers here, but it was better to be sure. She was surprised to find that in addition to the money, she found two pens, a pad of paper, and a paperweight in the pouch. She stashed them under the table and smacked her bottom left hand. It had been getting more out of control since the prom. She supposed that time with no pockets to stash things in had driven it a little mad with boredom. With that out of the way, she went back to counting.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

Village : Donzo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am

Chinatsu Taiyo yawned before frowning at her banged hand, red stripes were still showing though the on white bandages. She felt as bad as she looked, and she looked like hell. She was covered in Bagermole spit and child's drool, her pants were torn missing some parts and her hands were all cut up and stunk like hell. She really just wanted to get her money and go home take a shower and sleep till noon.

The blonde yawned as she turned the corner and missed seeing the other genin in the hall bumping into her. What the fuck... Absently she yawned again not really paying attention to who she had just ran into. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Long day at the office Left_bar_bleue0/1Long day at the office Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 am

Arumi had finally finished tallying up her money and was heading out when someone crashed right into her. She clenched her fists, ready to deliver an ass-whooping when she realized she knew the girl. It was the bomb girl, the one who had been in red at the prom. Arumi looked Chi over. She was looking like hell. Cut, torn up clothes, and it looked like she'd been splashed with water a few times.

"What the hell happened to you? You look like shit!" Arumi blurted out, letting her hands fall to her sides. She was less interested in punching the other genin now, and more interested in hearing the sure to be embarrassing story behind this mess.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 am

Chinatsu mentally cursed her bad luck today. "Mission. Lost girl, had to go looking in the Bagermole caves, one licked me and made me give it my lunch. Girl was stuck in a fissure, have to use ninja wire to climb down and get her, wire still cut though clothing," She showed her a hand as she yawned and rubbed her eye before continuing. "Had to walk back, girl fell asleep while I was carrying her, five year old drool." She turned and looked at the clock and frowned, Sleep till one. "So why are you here at three in the morning? " She pointed at the hand left hand as it reached for an ornament on the table. "Um...your hand?
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:25 am

Arumi lauged at Chi's predicaments. "Oh man, you kinda suck at this don't you? Did you forget you could walk on walls?" She was trying to get a rise out of Chi. She hadn't liked the other girl much on their first meeting, and wasn't warming up to her much now. Chi's question brought her out of her good mood. She scowled, thinking back to how long they'd had her sitting there. "Nothing, just some damn bureaucrats, took 'em forever to get everything hammered out." It was true, from a certain point of view.

It didn't make her mood any better when Chi pointed out Bottom Lefty's shenanigans. She pulled the hand back, slapping it under her cloak. "Stupid fucking thing..." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:43 am

"The walls were already saturated with chakra and..." The thought finally hit at what the strange shiny stuff was. "There were veins of chakra conducting metal running though the thing. I doubt my feet would have stuck and I didn't fancy trying and failing and breaking my neck." She yawned paying slightly more attention when she said she got held up and smirked slight when the girl cursed at her arm. "So what did you do this time that got you held up so late?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:53 am

Arumi scoffed at Chi's excuse. It might be true, but she preferred to think the other girl was just stupid. Might not be the most reasonable assumption, but after the day she'd had she wasn't feeling too charitable. Chinatsu's accusation didn't help matters. "I did jack shit! This guy I had to catch was a clumsy ass and hit his head, and they give me the third degree in there!" She scowled at the other girl. "Some of us can actually do our jobs properly."
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:10 am

"I did do my job, Natsumai is safe with her mother and her ankle all bandaged up. I did my job just fine." She lightly tapped herself on the back of the head waking herself up a little. "So then what did happen for you to be here this long? Obviously something happened our you wouldn't be." She yawned pointing, "Hand again."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 am

Arumi pulled Bottom Lefty back again, seething with anger. She had Bottom Righty hang onto the rogue hand so it didn't wander off again. "I can do my job without being mauled. And for your information, that is exactly what happened. Dumbass fell and hit his head. Just took em a while to figure that out." Arumi shouldered past her, planning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:26 am

"From what I heard yours and Shoshi's experience in the caves weren't any prettier. Leave off, sorry if I missed what you said earlier, I have been in those dang tunnels since eight this morning shesh...that is um... 18 hours strait I think..." She frowned, wondering why she was still talking and it was just better to get it later. "Its to late...early to deal with your shit. I want coffee." turns toward the payment office.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:31 am

"Pssh, my cave experience was great!" Arumi said, stopping to face the other girl. "None of the blood on me was mine. Got out clean, gave some good hits. A good day." She had a smile on her face now, reminiscing about that fight. She had mauled a few badgermoles, and not gotten hit in return. More than Chinatsu was bragging over. She shook her head at the other girl's complaints. "This is why they should leave those jobs to the better ninja. I could have sniffed that brat out in an hour, tops." Arumi caught herself yawning. Chi was right on one thing, it was getting late. She needed to sleep soon, tomorrow was set aside for apartment hunting.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:42 am

Chinatsu sighed, rubbing her eyes, "There is no arguing with a pigeon is there?" She yawned and stretched her shoulder. There really was no point in pointing out that she hadn't had to fight, it didn't matter what Arumi could do or had done, she was pretty proud of herself, a little girl was back home face and sound and that was something she was happy about. "Fuck this I'll get my money later, I'm going to bed.". She turned around, getting ready to leave, sadly they were heading the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 am

Arumi shook her head. "No arguing with a failure." she turned the other way, opting to take the long way to avoid talking to Chi. She was furious right now, and knew she probably wouldn't be able to sleep for a while. She decided she would go down to the Temple Obscura and meditate first, that always cleared her head. With a nod to herself, she climbed out a window and walked down the wall.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long day at the office   Long day at the office Empty

Back to top Go down

Long day at the office
Page 1 of 1