Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Drunk Paradise(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Village : Shirotori~Umi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Drunk Paradise(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/8A Drunk Paradise(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

A Drunk Paradise(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 pm

You know there were stories long ago about a woman who fought drunk or was it she always carried a bottle of jack?. Well anyway deep in the ruined village where not many people were present the destruction of greed to its fullest. There was alot of mishaps in this world we lived it and alot of destruction to follow. These was the path lowly humans presented themselves with a path of pure destruction. The ruined village was like the great rain from not to long ago. The down pour that filled the streets,the sorrow looks in the eyes of the dwellers that lived in this shit hole. Along the ruined village there was pieces of buildings scattered as the people who remained walked the dark streets. It was like there own personal hell in this village. The sun never shined on these parts and you couldnt walk without stepping on something that use to make this village great. Deep in the center of the village there was at least one place besides the tower that was still running poperly the villages bar. This bar was old fashion with the wooden stools and tables. The bartender alone was the brightest of the place she was a beauty a red head at that,she was probably the reason the place was always was so full.

Near the end of the bar on the very last stool at the end of the counter was a Woman. She was one of Shiro's Elites,her name Claire Light Kyuketsuki.Light is a fit young woman with long, light pink hair, pale aqua-colored eyes and a heart-shaped face. She wears based around a sleeveless white overcoat over a brown turtleneck-like shirt and a green metallic pauldron with yellow stripes. Notably, she also wears a red cape attached to her back on the left side, a long black sleeve over her left arm, knee-high leather boots, and a brown mini-skirt over high-topped black shorts. Her Sword is carried behind her in a black case which hangs off her belt, along with a red pack strapped to her left leg. In addition, she also has a necklace with a lightning bolt pendant, two black bands around her right bicep, and a silver navel piercing. Along her belt is a area to carry her Jake on the go. She would lift the glass to her lips taking a sip of the sake she was given. She was given a medium sized bottle of it to drink to her hearts content.

"Ahh nothing better then fresh sake in the morning make the blood rush"she says lifting her glass as she crossed her legs. She would look at the bartender"Cutie be a doll and give me a bottle of Jake"she requested as she was already drunk as could be. Looking into her sake cup she would be thinking of what she had to do now. She was kept in the shadow from the other Shiro due to her Bloodline. She would be so out of it you swear she'll be insane,She would wonder when will Zaku need her assistance. He been stuck on that other chick so much it was like she was becoming second rated. She will squeeze the glass within her hand as it would shatter the pieces of glass digging into her hand. She watched as the pieces would be pushed out and the wounds it caused closed as if nothing happened."I need another glass"she spoke each person who saw that just stared at her and didnt say a word they knew there place. As the red head would give her a new glass she would nod with a smile feeling better well a bit better for the time being.

Placing her head down she would close her eyes maybe joining this group was a bad idea. She would yawn softly covering her mouth as she would look at the small white glass. Her mind thinking of Umigakure as she was born and raised there till her Anbu years now she was listed as MIA as of late she is presumed dead by most. But this was the life she chose Zaku found her and had a use for her i mean who wouldnt want a living weapon under them. That's all she was a living weapon nothing more and nothing less. She would run her fingers through her hair as she would sigh softly looking at the cup still. Bringing it to jer lips once more to take sips from it she was always here this was where she spent most of her time unless she was needed for something."You know......if you been alive as long as i have you'll probably go insane i been around alot of things"she says as she hiccups constantly. She was just talking to talk not giving a damn f anyone was listening or not."The time for action is approaching might as well drink to that then Banzai!"she says as she drink from the bottle this time drips of sake spilling from corner of her mouth."Refreshing that's for sure"she says with a smirk as she would be feeling mighty fucking good. Now all she needed was a cheap whore to make her day,Undead need sexual feeling to ya know. This for sure was truly her paradise....

Last edited by Claire Kyuketsuki on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

Village : Shirotori

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 pm

After a long journey, Toshu finally made his way back into the Ruined Village. It had been one hell of a trip. He'd seen more combat in the past week than he had in his entire time since leaving Raiugakure. For most of his compatriots in the Shirotori that would count as a great time. For Toshu, it was just exhausting. He had never enjoyed conflict, and had tried to avoid it when possible. He was glad to get back to his peaceful existence here. To be fair the return trip had been quite enjoyable, but it hadn't made up for the relentless violence that came before it.

After the week he'd had, Toshu could use a drink. He stepped into a bar, ducking and turning his shoulders to fit through the door. Looking around, he noticed that a fellow Shirotori was already seated at the bar. He hadn't had the privilege of speaking to her yet. The smith reminded himself to be more sociable, he hadn't spoken to several of his comrades until recently.

The large man made his way to the bar, careful not to tip any tables as he went. Ordering a glass of wine, he knelt down near the immortal. It was an odd position, but it put him at the right height for the bar. Besides, the stools probably couldn't have held him, and definitely couldn't have held him comfortably. He took a sip of his drink before turning to the woman. "Miss Light, I presume? It is an honor to meet you. I am Kajiya Toshu, master Zaku's smith."
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Drunk Paradise(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/8A Drunk Paradise(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:01 am

It possibly been about over a hour since Claire was just drinking her life away cup after cup. Her body felt light as a feather as she laughed to herself showing she was beyond drunk. She laid her head on the table"Damn Zaku......he havent called for my assistance yet it so fucking boring it like a bad wet dream"she says aloud as the people around her laughed a bit."I try so hard......but what the hell i get for it nothing jack squat not even a orgasm to make my day he is so selfish"she spoke still ranting her hand with the cup in it waving to side to side.

She would turn her head slightly as she would hear the bar suddenly go quiet as a Man walked in. He was oversized he was like a King size snicker bar on a big sale she raised her eyebrow a bit as she would yawn softly."Blood Type B.....Chakra Nature Earth and Metal"she said right when he would of sat down beside her as she would slide the bottle of sake to him."My senses haven't failed me yet am i right?" she would say without turning to look at him. Her pink hair over her face showing she been there awhile,it wouldnt be long till the gorilla of a man would talk to her which made her turn her head slightly to look at him."Yes Full name Claire Light Kyuketsuki......i guess same,what bring you to these parts"she would say as she brung the cup back up to her lips taking yet another sip."I feel you didnt come here just to buy me a drink,so what business do you have? is Zaku not needing you?"she looked at him at the corner of her eye unsure how or why Zaku needed him,well not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 am

Toshu raised an eyebrow. He couldn't quite make out what she was saying before he sat down, but her statement afterward was quite impressive. Was every Shirotori but him a powerful sensory ninja? "Correct, miss Light. You seem to have caught me at a disadvantage. You know much about me, but I know very little about you." He sipped his wine, looking at her curiously. She already seemed quite intoxicated, but she was showing no signs of stopping. He was getting a little worried, but trusted that she knew her limits.

His drunk coworker was very inquisitive. He took a moment to collect his thoughts before answering her questions. "Zaku had been needing me. I just got back from an assignment abroad, it has kept me from this village for a week. It was a long journey back, and I needed a place to rest and replenish." He raised a glass. "This place has never let me down yet. And what of you, miss Light? What brings you to this fine establishment?" 

He sipped his wine, considering the woman sitting next to him. The Shirotori were certainly a diverse bunch. For the life of him, he couldn't find a common theme between them. Miss Hyuuga was constantly cheerful if rather morbid and mercenary, miss Light seemed to be a rather unhappy drunk. Toshu was, well, Toshu, and Zaku himself was a mystery. Toshu couldn't quite see his grand vision, but he trusted the man's judgement. He had the charisma to bring about a new age, his eclectic collection of personalities showed that much. He knew they had great things ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Queen of the site
Queen of the site
Amaterasu

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Drunk Paradise(Open) Left_bar_bleue2/8A Drunk Paradise(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 am

Zaku needed a drink as he was sat in his throne like chair in his chambers at the top of the tower that very few people entered often if they did without his permission they felt pain and his wraith almost instantly. Zaku then got up from his throne as he then decided for once he would actually travel with his own legs for once instead of using his sharingan to do so. For once he did not have to travel far so decided to save chakra and walk to the bar on the ground floor of the tower.

Zaku after walking to the bottom of the tower down the many flights of stairs eventually reached the bottom after around 10 minutes he then proceeded into the bar that was ran by a bar tender that didn't have much choice in the matter as he would be killed by Zaku if her tried to escape. The bar keep at a tracker on his leg so he was tagged at all times giving off his location to Zaku. As Zaku then walked into the bar he saw claire and toshu it had been a while since he had saw toshu since he had been sent on an assignment and claire he had not met her in person yet from what he could tell without talking to her that she was a stunning looking woman with pink hair not a common sight in the world. 

"So this is where everyone is at"Zaku after speaking walked over to the bar and he sat at the other side of claire as he order a  bottle of whiskey as the bar keep passed him the bottle and a small shot glass Zaku would pour himself one drink it. " So are we turning this into some kind of party, I am feeling bored and want some entertainment or something.
Back to top Go down
https://narutolandsofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 am

Claire would be swirling her cup around in her hand for the time being as she would open her eyes to the man beside her. They changed from green to red in a instant as the man would speak to her."Knowing about me is more then you think..."she would start turning her head to back to looking directly into her cup."I was born long ago a life full of war and sorrow no ounce of happiness gained...in that world...it was covered in complete darkness,It was either kill or be killed,there was no savior"she stopped for a moment taking a sip from her cup. Sighing softly as she would look back at Toshu who wasn't as bad as she thought at least she had a drinking buddy in Shiro for the time being."I been used as a weapon due to my abilities in combat and my Kekkai Genkai a rarest of them all"she spoke obviously showing she was the last of her kind. She would open her mouth as four teeth was sharper then the rest two at the top and bottom."Im known as a Immortal a being that keep on living without decay,i died at the age of twentyfive which explains my look you can say"she says taking another sip of her sake.

"You seem to really respect Zaku...by your tone alone i can tell by the vibrations in your voice another sick trick of mine"she says pouring more Sake into her cup and into her partners before waving her hand"Refill please". She would say as the bartender would take the empty bottle to refill it."she would face forward as she looked at him at the corner of her eye."Me i waste all my time here ever since i joined Shiro this is where i been,since my departure from Umigakure"she would explain"Zaku havent asked for my assistance just yet so i remain here"she would finish. As the now refilled jug would be placed before her she would remain with her legs crossed bringing the cup to her lips once more for a small sip. She knew this man couldnt be combat ready but his chakra nature was surely something to admire on the battlefield which she could wait to witness personally."You dont seem like a war ready shinobi what made you choose this course of action to begin with"this was her personal question to him. It was obvious her attitude her posture and voice had all took a turn as if she was someone else.

As she asked that question her senses picked up on another being approaching as she spoke outloud"Chakra natures Fire,Earth and Water......Blood Type O-"as soon as she woud finish Zaku would of walked through the door as she would smirk. She was just to good at what she do it was really something of you know what i mean. As he would sit on the right side of her and Toshu on the left she would raise her glass to her lips"where else can we be aye?"she would say showing a bit of disappointment in her voice. She would turn her eyes to him there back to there greenish color"Im bored as well....we need something to do i dont care what....illl even burn babies for amusement"she would say with a small snicker behind it.
Back to top Go down
Kajiya Toshu

Kajiya Toshu

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 am

He was fascinated. A real immortal, in their ranks! Zaku picked some very interesting underlings. "Quite an amazing gift you have, miss Light. I am afraid mine is not so impressive." He picked up a fork from the table, rolling it between his hands like clay. Then he began shaping it, forming it into a small model of a dove. "The kekkei genkai of the Kajiya, Kinton. And a gift for you." He handed her the statuette.

Her guess of his thoughts on Zaku were right on the money. "Another clever deduction, miss Light. Yes, I do greatly respect the man. I am not yet sure where his vision will lead, but it holds great promise. He may yet save this dismal world." Her next question gave him pause. That had troubled him as well. He despised conflict, and had managed to avoid it quite successfully in his time alone. Since joining the Shirotori, he had been sent on several missions of violence. "I admit that I am not a warrior. My heart is not in it. But sometimes it is an unfortunate necessity. The culture we live in is corrupt, broken beyond repair. We must tear it down and rebuild anew. If the blood I shed will build a brighter future, then I accept that cost." He sipped, his glass nearly empty. Even if she was three sheets to the wind right now, she was an excellent conversationalist. He'd had few opportunities for thought-provoking discussion in the past week.

Toshu was confused for a moment when she rattled off some more vital statistics. Then he noticed that their leader had graced them with his presence. How had he missed that? Zaku was nearly as tall as he was, and while not nearly as broad he still struck an imposing figure. Toshu stood, head nearly scraping the ceiling before he bowed. "My lord, welcome. I did not hear you enter. I have much to report, but perhaps now is not the best time." He sat down on the floor again, signalling for another glass of wine. He looked a bit uneasy as Claire cracked her joke about killing babies. The women around here seemed very fond of that kind of humor, he couldn't for the life of him figure out why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drunk Paradise(Open)   A Drunk Paradise(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Drunk Paradise(Open)
Page 1 of 1