Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loveless(Shiro Yuki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 am

"Don't be," The young shadow's face was light pink, she had felt a like cold spark when their shoulders touched it was nice to feel someone that didn't burn her. She smiled before hastily adding on trying to recover "It's not a big deal."

Shiro listened as she talked about world free of fear and death. It was a shared dream, that she had not only for her village but the rest of the word. "It seems we have more in common than what appears at first." She turned leading them into the bar that she used to frequent when she was ANBU. The bartender nodded to her while the wait staff that wasn't used to seeing her gaped before being yelled at to get back to work.

The white haired woman giggled and she slid into her normal booth, and ordered a bottle of Sake. "I know you didn't find what you were looking, but where all did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Village : Shirotori~Umi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:05 am

Claire eyes would look at the cute pink on Shiro cheeks as she would smile softly as she would rub her arm. She would look at the sky through the dome above as she would remember when she would just sit and watch the sun shine through the globe like a beautiful aura. She would smile with a soft giggle as they would be continuing to walk"You know Shiro your cute when you blush...."she said gently bumping into her her playfully as she would walk into the bar after she would enter. Taking a seat with her at the booth she would cross her legs smiling at her.

"You spoke of us having more in common,isn't that a good thing"she would say as she would wink at her. The waitress bringing them two cups and a bottle of sake as she would smile. taking the bottle pouring it into the cups and placingnit back on the table. Shebwould bring the cup to her lips as she would sip the Sake as she looked at her."I been around alot of the nations even the Ruins of Raiugakure,met a interesting fellow there he was a mean one alright,but i didn't catch his name,i ran into him on my way here,i been walking for a long time,sometimes you'll think im one with the wild heh"she would end it on a jokingly matter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm

"It is a good thing," Shiro to a sip of the rice beer, "I'm jealous, I miss traveling a bit, and some people I know are like that can't stay in one place for very long." Shiro looked at her drink thinking, unsure of what to stay next.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:31 am

Claire would smile softly"Shiro then come with me, we can travel together"she said reaching to touch her hand.She smiled at her as she would look into her eyes it was as if the world had stopped just for them. She would begin to speak again"Even kages need a vacation so why not have a picnic on the outside it is very nice around these parts as you know"she giggled for some reason she wanted to spend more time with Shiro just them no one else in the middle. Claire wanted to forget about the Shirotori for thos moment and hope she will forget about her work as kage just for a day hoping she'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:35 am

Shiro smiled and shook her head. "It is lovely idea, a picnic, but we just met and time off isn't that simple." Her cheeks were still pink as she took the other woman's hand. To the normal people it was cold, but to Shiro it was slightly warmer than her own, it was nice. "Perhaps we can start with a walk, then work our way up from there."

The white haired woman flipped the other woman hand over began tracing the lines if Claire let her. "Your hands are calloused...kenjutsu, no the callouses are more on the palms and knuckles than the pads and finger tips...taijutsu perhaps?" The smaller women closed up the other woman's hand and turned it over, before kissing each of the knuckles, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:04 am

"Did My Heart Love Till Now..."
-Romeo

Claire hand would of grasp Shiros as she would glance at her,The immortals heart was like it grew as if the blood pumping thriugh it was heating up. She didn't know this feeling or even understood it for that matter. She was a weapon mainly to be used for Shirotori deeds. But at this moment she felt,different....not as a woman stuck by her past as she would feel she will feel human. As she looked at her maybe this was what they called love at first sight. A feeling you never shall truly forget"Yes i know,...but its hard to explain...like a leaf that touch a water surface....it smoothly make the water ripple not changing its course but flowing with it.....Shiro i feel as you are my leaf"she would sy to her the pinks of her cheeks showed on her pale skin.

She would nod to them walking and possible just have a moment with them alone. She let her flip her hand over as she blushed slightky at the simple touch of Shiro fingertips."Yes ...i am a taijutsu user,i trained my body and my mind through hard training to the best of my abilities and even surpassed it"she would say as she would look at her,her eyes growing wide as Shiro soft lips kissed each knuckle."Forswear it sight,I never saw true beauty until this night"she says softly looking at Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:05 am

The young Kage blushed, she didn't consider herself that beautiful, Claire was much more lovely than her.  Shiro smiled and kissed the Claire's hand again, smiling as she looked at exotic beauty sitting before her. Her heart was pounding in her chest, she was sure Claire could it, she felt so light and the blood rush to her face made her skin cool more, but she smiled lightly as she spoke. "If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle sin is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." The white haired woman grinned as she kissed the woman's hand again, before setting it down on the table and turning it over again as she held on to it tracing the back of her hand with her thumb. It was so soft, and warm, to her, it was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:14 am

The sound of Shiro beating heart echoed through Claire head as the sure music i played as there hands touch. It was surely a elegant evening as she would look as her blushing face which made her smile. She would look at her as she would use her free hand to place on her cheek as she looked her in the eyes. Listening to her words it was as the world had stopped for them as she would lesn forward. Her eyes never leaving hers as she would get closer by the second her head slightly leaned to the side. As it was there her lips would press against Shiros if she was allowed as she giggled. She would pull away blushing as she would sip at her sake a bit standing up afterwards. Holding out her hand to her as she was still blushing to Shiro sweet actions. She hoped Shiro would take her hand"Shall we go,i wish to spend time with you at the garden"she will smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:59 am

"By all means," The young Kage smiled taking her hand pulling her close, she could feel the energy running though Claire and herself, her heart still pounding from the kiss. Shiro smiled forming a mirror that suddenly reflected the park before tugging her through. The mirror shattered behind them, as Shiro held onto the other woman's hands rubbing the knuckles with her thumb again. She had a few lovers, men and woman alike, none of them had effected her this much. She left like she was a teenager with her first crush, she couldn't recall a time she had blushed this much. It was exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Claire would smile as her hand would of been took as she would lift her up from her seat with a smile helping her. Lifting up her hand as she would kiss Shiros as she would smile. She would watch a sudden mirror pop up was this Shiro power it was as flawless as she was. As she was tugged along going through the mirror she would smile. Now they were at the park standing side by side holding each other hand tightly as she would look at her"You really kept this village beautiful....."she said as her eye would catch a glimpse of a rose under a tree. If Shiro let her she would tug her along reaching down with her free hand to pick it, The rose was blue with a white center it was beautiful,as she turned to her she woud place the rose behind her ear of course if she let her."Thats's where it belongs,,,,with this single rose i promise to protect Umigakure even if it means my life..cause i have a treasure that i must protect"she would say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:25 pm

The white haired Kage smiled as she reached up touching the flower, before reaching over rush resting her hand on the taller woman's cheek, "I'll accept that, if you accept one of mine. I promise that I will do everything in my power to make sure you never have to give your life. I must confess I am rather fond of the thought of you living." She smiled moving her hand to the woman's neck before pulling her down a little ways.

Their faces were close, as she paused a moment giving Claire a chance to back out before she closed the distance pressing her lips against the other woman's. She felt her cheeks bloom as she pulled away smiling, still holding onto the other woman's hand. "So what now?" Her voice was soft as she nervously tucked her hair behind her head. Karmi this woman...
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 am

Claire would glance at Shiro her heart was in a uproar as it pumped within her chest so fast and hard. It was as if her own body was her heartbeat as she truly felt the core of her being scream as she glance at the beautiful young kage. As she would touch her cheek she would place her hand over her's. Looking at her as she spoke to her the sweetest words anyone have ever did."I couldn't think of dying leaving you....i feel as if you are the piece i been missing all these years"She would say as she would smile lushing at her as she reached forward touching her cheek.

She would be pulled downwards as her lips would be pressed against by Shiros as she would wrap her arms around her waits. Pulling her ever closer as she would continue to kiss her as deeply as she could her cheek was like a blooming cherry bollsom. As the kiss would be seperated she would smile at her question. Taking her hand as she went to the garden and lowered herself to lay down in it, If she was able pulling Shiro on top of her and kissing her once more as there bodies were surrounded by flowers if she was able."The choices i could make.....are all undefined,,,cause as long as your with me,,,the world could stop all that i care"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:16 am

Shiro looked down at the taller woman, her lips were bruised from all the kissing. Her face matched the other woman's. She smiled listing to her words, as her gently brushed the back of her hand on the other woman's cheek. She was unsure of to say to the beautiful woman below her; instead she leaned down, closing the distance kissing her. She moaned feeling the strong soft body beneath her, they seemed to fit together well. She pulled away and looked to the side burring, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry." The white haired Kage, sat up and moved to stand.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Claire will be looking towards Shiro the paleness of her skin made her stand out in the garden they were in. This was a moment where she felt her strongest and her best as she would look at her lips come towards her's as she would kiss her and attempt to keep her there on top of her by wrapping her arms around her. She was embracing her softly if she was allowed she was in love. She couldnt even remain loveless at this moment cause the woman she loved was right before her. She wilp slowly pull away from the kiss"It's hard to see....but my heart will not stop racing for you Shiro"she will say softly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:57 am

"That's ok," She whispered. She was surprised slightly when Claire held her. "I can feel it just fine." SHe pressed her hand against the other woman's heart. It was thundering under hand. "I'll let in on a secret, so is mine."

Shiro smiled kissing her before pulling back, sitting on the older woman's lap smiling. She held the other woman's hand tenderly kissing the knuckles as she closed her hand. "Perhaps we should move else where." She smiled blowing a bit of cool air on her before standing taking the other woman's hand pulling her to standing. Shiro smiled kissing her as she formed a mirror behind Claire pushing her in as she followed.

Shiro stepped on to the balcony wrapped in a blanket staring out at the sea. She glanced over her shoulder smiling at the beautiful woman still sleep in her bed. The white haired kage turned back to the sea, the day seemed a little brighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loveless(Shiro Yuki)   Loveless(Shiro Yuki) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loveless(Shiro Yuki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2