Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agito

Agito

Village : Kemui

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Empty
PostSubject: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 am

Agito wearing his usual outfit, a Black short sleeve undershirt with the village symbol on the shoulders, a open Tan flak jacket over it and the village symbol on the back of it, black gloves on and a scar up his right forearm, he had on black pants with white tape wrapped around the thighs and a pair of sandels with white wraps on his feet up to just before his toes, he had his pockets full of his tools, his Kunai, and Shuriken, smoke bombs as they are always handy, he had his hands in his pockets he stood around waiting for his Kage.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 am

Vox checked his watch as he returned from his coffee break. "Shit." He was quite possibly the fastest shinobi in the Elemental Nations, and he was running late. Again. Maybe he was just getting old. Grumbling, he picked up the pace. He couldn't go anywhere near his full speed with coffee in hand, but at least he could get there a little quicker.

When he arrived outside his office, his head jounin was already waiting. He wondered how long the man had been there. "Ah, Agito. Sorry to have kept you waiting." He stepped into his office, gesturing for the younger shinobi to follow. The Keukage took a seat behind his desk, setting the cup down. "You wanted to speak with me?"
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 am

Agito chuckled softly as he saw the Kage in a rush as he walked through the door, Agito hadn't waited but five mins but he wouldn't let the kage know that, he followed silently behind the kage till he sat down and then he himself would take a seat across from the kage. "Yes I wanted us to officially meet, my name is Agito, Kemui Agito, I was given the name Kemui after the village when I was found as a baby at the academy, but that's not the reason why I am here, I wanted to meet with you to find out what my duties will be for say the next week or however long you need me to do the duties you assign to me" Agito threw a leg up over the other as he laid back and relaxed, letting out a soft sigh as he waited for an answer, he placed his hands in his lap, his fingers intertwined.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 5:04 am

Vox listened to the younger ninja speak. He had learned most of this from the dossier already, but it was better to let him talk. Telling how much he knew might deflate the kid, and it might make him a bit paranoid. The man was a fast talker, that was clear, but his profile suggested that he was good at his job. Vox leaned back in his chair, mulling things over.

"Well, I'm not going to lie. This job will involve more office work than your previous jounin position. You'll be organizing the other jounin, helping set up the teams, that sort of thing." He took another sip of his coffee. "Of course, there will still be some training and missions. And you'll be on the village council, of course. Make sure to familiarize yourself with any policy issues that are coming up. There will be regular briefings if there's anything important coming up."
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Agito smiled and nodded to Vox and then spoke softly "Well I would be alright with this position" Agito had never really taken it slow, this is his chance to, after all with his speed it came in handy on many missions so he was needed a lot, so with this chance he hopped on it. he spoke once more" Well anything else we need to cover?"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:29 pm

The kid was enthusiastic, that was for sure. They would have to see how that enthusiasm held when the paperwork started piling up, but it was good for now. "Well, I suppose that's up to you. Do you have any questions about this job?" Vox was trying his best to gauge his reactions. Thinking back to his schedule, he realized that he had a training session scheduled. Could always bring the jounin along, see how he did. "If there's nothing else, I'd like to try a spar with you. See where you are, combat-wise." The dossier said plenty about his abilities, but nothing beat firsthand experience in these cases.
Back to top Go down
Agito

Agito

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Agito had a wicked smile cross his face and he nodded saying "I would love to have one, maybe you might find your not the fastest anymore" Agito stood up and looked around before looking back to his kage and spoke "So where to?"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Vox chuckled, shaking his head. He liked this guy's attitude. Ambitious, but didn't try to fuck up the chain of command. He had a feeling they were going to get along well. "Don't be so sure. This old man still has a few tricks." Vox stood, hitting the intercom button on his desk. "Going to train, hold my calls until I get back." The Keukage headed for the door, signalling the new head jounin to follow. "If you think of any questions, feel free to ask them while we train. I'll answer to the best of my abilities." He wondered if Agito knew what he was getting himself into. He'd been briefed, sure, but the Keukage wasn't seen in action very often. People tended to be a bit caught off-guard when they saw what gen-augs could do up close.

[Exit to Training Field]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]   Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kemui's Head Jounin Enter's[ Vox]
Page 1 of 1