Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find a place in the sun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Find a place in the sun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:38 am

Kiku tried to think. Training fields? He was at the training fields all the time, why couldn't he think of how to describe the way? "Well um, you see... There's..." He frowned, trying to come up with better directions. "You go down the main road there, and there's um, this thing..." Okay this wasn't working. He was officially the worst at directions. It combined two of his weakest skills; talking and being sure of things.

Kiku sighed. This guy kinda made him nervous, but there was really no other way. "I'll show you, it's right this way." He gestured for the man to follow and started heading towards the training fields. He really hoped he didn't get roped into a spar with this guy, that would just be too much.
Back to top Go down
Wargrave Stan

Village : Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 am

Stan looked at the kid as he tried explaining, and failed at it. Well, that was a problem... mostly for the kid. Stan could ask anyone else, it wasn't really the end of the world. But the kid wanted to play guide, and so he decided to lead Stan there. Well, as long as the criminal got there, he was happy. He had to train... his chakra control was probably pretty rusty, and he needed to punch something.

He nodded silently, following the kid, hands in pockets. Yeah, he really had to train. Sure, he had kept his training regimen while in jail, but it didn't do him much aside of maintaining his build. He needed something more... something new. And then, an idea clicked in his head, as he turned to the kid. "Hey, you gonna train too? I could use a partner."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:36 am

Suddenly, Kiku realized what a terrible idea this had been. He really should have just found a map for the guy. But it was too late now, he'd agreed to give the tour and now he was being roped into sparring with him too. He could always say no, but that wouldn't be the Kikuchiyo thing to do. Someone had bossed him, and he would follow along like he always did.

Kiku gulped nervously, giving a hesitant nod. "Um, I could." He thought over his options. Ninjutsu was his best skill, but that could quite possibly cook the guy. This guy looked more like a taijutsu type, but that was the worst possible thing for Kiku. He wasn't strong, wasn't resilient, and probably wouldn't be able to take one punch from this guy. He'd have to be careful. "So uh, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Wargrave Stan

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 am

The kid agreed with the training, and Stan's mind continued working. How to train, what to train... he was focused. And in his focus, he almost didn't hear the kid asking him what to train.

"Oh? Oh right, yeah. Well, first I wanted to do a bit of chakra control... meditation, mostly. Though I can do that later if you want to jump to action. Then I want to get physical. Bit of a strength training before going to actual taijutsu, ya feel me? Then after strength is through, I wanna redo my old techniques and try out some new ones. Got some stuff in my mind." He kept walking, hands in pockets. "You know, you can still walk away if you want. I'm not going to wait for you to keep up with me."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 am

Kiku gulped nervously. That stuff sounded pretty intensive. He was totally going to get his ass beat. This guy way outclassed him, and he was planning a pretty intensive training regimen. Kiku would be lucky to get through the day alive. But then, there was a light at the end of the tunnel! Stan was offering him a way to back out without getting him mad. "Well uh, I probably couldn't keep up with you. Would just hold you back on the training stuff really. I should just get out of your way." Kiku pointed down a road they had just reached. "Training fields are the third left there. Good luck!" He bowed and tried to get the hell outta dodge before Stan changed his mind, or worse yet got pissed off that Kiku had blown him off like that. If Kiku was lucky, he might be able to get something cheap before the day was out.

[Exit]

Last edited by Uzumaki Kikuchiyo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wargrave Stan

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Yep, the kid backed out. Not surprising, too. The levels were different, and he probably had something else to do. Not that it made a difference... actually, Stan would probably have a better training alone. The kid pointed directions, bowed and quickly started to walk away. "Alright, kid, see ya 'round." Stan answered calmly, as he kept walking.

He wanted to lay low, yeah, but he knew he wouldn't be able to do that. It was only a matter of time until he started making noise again... a big noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find a place in the sun   Find a place in the sun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find a place in the sun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2