Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of Two Heroes...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinzo

Jinzo

Village : Umigakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue1/1The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 pm

"Boy... You've been getting really lazy on me, I haven't touched a patch of dirt in ages... I swear I'm going to dry out into a shriveled husk unless we get our feet in some good ol' land."

"Oh, all you do is complain. Is it my fault that we aren't allowed to leave the village right now? No, it's not. So quit your whining..." Jinzo retorted to the voice inside of his head. Sitting in his apartment talking to the voices in his head? If he was anywhere or anything else, he might be thrown in the asylum. The Jounin let out a soft sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose as he said,

"You know... It's actually been awhile since we've practiced on making any new earth techniques. Matter of fact..." He racked his brain for a second, his eyes closed in concentration as he tapped his left temple with his index finger and then nodding as he said, "Yea... All I can remember how to do is the basics..."

He could practically FEEL the snort...

"Of course that's all you remember, because all you do is sit in this room and focus your mind. I'm all about keeping a strong mind boy-o. But a strong body, and a strong chakra system are just as important!"

Jinzo let out a laugh and continued for a few seconds in mirth before he said, "Well you know. I DO have you after all, you've got enough chakra for all of us right?" He smiled inwardly and then stood up. "But I don't want to hear anymore bitching, we can go to the Arboretum, I guess they just recently included a small little area for us at my request? Let's go find out huh?" He scratched his arm, running his fingers over the slightly scaly bits and going blank for a second, his skin felt so weird... But suddenly he was jolted back into consciousness by a voice..."

"AYE! That sounds perfect! Well, what are you waiting for? Get them legs a walking!"

"Sssshhh, you don't have to yell." Jinzo said as he started to walk, "Now be quiet you unruly demon." Jinzo felt the lizard go silent as his grip was lessened on his mind. The Jounin shook himself off as he felt his body go slack and he started walking, he had often had conversations with Onamuji while walking among public, the wide berth they gave him was borderline pathetic, everyone talked to themselves! He just had the benefit of having someone to talk too.

A noise came from behind him, he stopped walking and took a look back...

The Tale of Two Heroes...  6gfl04

Jinzo felt a bristle in his chakra and a small spike at the sight, two people with masks over their faces and knives in both hands. Common cut-throats?

"Trouble...?"

He heard as Onamuji resurfaced at the feeling of the bristle more than likely. Jinzo turned around and looked at the both of them, knives pointed in his general direction as he held his hands up and said, "Woah, woah, woah now. What's this all about? I was just heading to the Arboretum, I don't want any trouble..." Of course he got no response from the... Uh... What were they even? Assassins? He still hadn't figured it out. He looked at their knives, they were about seven inch blades. Yikes... The boy saw that they had seen him notice them (whew...) and they were slowly moving towards him. The boy thought to himself,

So... What do I do? I don't have any Earth around here, I can't do shit Onamuji..."

He could feel Onamuji bristle up in response and then he whispered,

"Lemme at 'em, just a little bit. Not too much, just enough to beat them into the floor."

"You know I can't do that. You aren't exactly the best when it comes to controlling yourself, the last thing we need is to be reprimanded and then have to pay thousands in damages, I might get demoted. Don't be dumb."

"Feh...

But after that, he fell silent... Leaving Jinzo to deal with this problem all by himself. The two masked figures started dashing towards him at a fast pace, causing Jinzo to turn on his feet and start taking off. He searched for any type of earth but the nearest dirt was about a thousand feet away. Could he make it there in time without being skewered? That was the question...

Word Count: 742
Total Word Count: 742

~TO BE CONTINUED~

Last edited by Jinzo on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue1/1The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:15 pm

"Do you remember when I was young, and I would always ask you "teach me how to be a hero Onamuji!?" The boy thought to the demon as he ran from the knife-wielding trouble makers. He could feel a rustling on the inside of his tenketsu as the demon resurfaced, and after a few moments he could hear a reply.

"I seem to recall that you were always a little shit about it. I would try and tell you stories and teach you things, and yes you would listen! But right afterwards you would go back to what you were doing and completely ignore my advice. If you had started training then, you would be so much more attuned with yourself."

Despite everything that was going on, the Jounin couldn't help but grin at the cheekiness and then retorting, "I was ELEVEN YEARS OLD. I didn't have to worry about any of that yet, not for at least another two years so you can stop at any time." his inner voice was mirthful and held joy in it, it was amazing that the two of them could keep conversation amidst the fact that the boy was in danger of being gutted. He rubbed his scaly skin, it could maybe help protect him. But it was in no means a suitable form of defense. This gave him an idea though, Oy, oy, oy. If I was to combine our chakras and perform handseals, I'm thinking..."

At this point the boy suddenly went into seals to give himself a reference to his idea, Boar -> Dog -> Boar -> Serpent. He then nodded while running (getting closer to the presence of Earth that he felt) and whispered in his head, "Could we create a form of defense? Utilizing the scaly skin and our chakras?" He felt the beast pondering (it was like the feeling of being in the middle of a slight whirpool on the inside of your stomach, he could always tell when the demon was in thought.) and then he could hear a response.

"It's completely possible, although the effect would be limited due to the fact that it isn't a earthen technique but merely a non-elemental formulation. Keep the idea fresh in your mind, and try it..."

A nod from the Jounin as he once again went through the seals, this time applying a direct amount of chakra into the technique. He could feel the rough layers on his skin begin to raise, and suddenly become hardened. He looked at his arm, and nodded to himself. He had done it... But now posed the question, where was the Earth he was looking for? He was very near the direct area in which it was supposed to be. But he could see no dirt, mud, or anything that he could use to fend off these masked foes...

Oh bother.

Word Count: 479
Total Word Count: 1,221

~TO BE CONTINUED~
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue3/8The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 am

That was two ripples in the last few minutes she had felt. There was something going on and Jinzo was involved. Shiro had still been hiding behind her mask going on missions when Jinzo had been sealed; hell she didn't know they had had a Jinchuuriki till she had been called Shadow. Another blip of chakra on the dome made her frown again. Her instinct told her this was amiss. Shiro turned away from the globe sealing the room as she left. 

The white haired woman took off toward where she had felt the disruptions. Some days she hated being right. There were two attacks masked attackers with knives going after Jinzo. Shiro frowned before forming a one handed tiger seal. She drew on the moisture from the air forming many water needle turning them into icy swallows before directing them toward's the attacks; slashing but not killing.

Shiro jumped down in front of them pressing her palms to their chests. Ice spread from where she had touched enveloping them both. Shiro nodded thoughtfully as turned away from the two newly minted ice sculptures toward the ANBU that had just arrived; she hoped she wasn't ever as late as they were. When the would be assassions were taken away Shiro turned to Jinzo. "Are you alright Jinzo-san? That looked to be a bit too close." 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:22 am

He slowed down, having watched a key figure in the village turn the two would be assassins into something that Sub-Zero would be proud of. The boy turned, sweat running down his face as he panted out and then gave the lady a thumbs-up. He shook his arms as he released the chakra from his new jutsu. As the scaly defenses receded and he went back to his "normal" ol' self. He said slowly, "Oy, thanks for that. I wasn't too worried though, I sensed some earth nearby, it was just a matter of finding it. I've been cooped up in this village for so dang long, I'm at such a disadvantage here. But hey, hey, hey. What's with those guys?" He pointed towards the icy figures and then said, "I didn't know I was famous..."

"It's certainly odd... But we should be grateful, I was prepared to take over, even if you didn't want me too..."

The Tale of Two Heroes...  2qtejw6

Jinzo let out a sigh as he said, "But anyways, I really am grateful for the save. Onamuji was preparing to take-over, and we both know how that could have gone..." He smiled at her and then continued, "Would you be willing to walk with me to the Arboretum? They recently added a training ground just special for me and Onamuji there. I'd really appreciate it." He smiled at her and waited for a response.

"Don't let your second head do the talking boy..."

"Shut the hell up Onamuji."

Word Count: 246
Total Word Count: 1,467
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:37 am

Kira had just finished all of his work with his Rasengan training when he would notice two icy sculptures from afar. It sure was great being "the scope" of the village, having the ability to watch everything to your liking. That's right. Years ago, Kira had been given the card to modifying domes, and so he would start using them for guard duties, seeing as he was on-duty, of course. What startled him, however, was seeing a masked person from afar, and so he'd approach the scene. With his swift speed, Kira would be able to approach the situation quickly as he could now capture everything perfectly.

What kind of scenario was this? Watching a youngster standing before two frozen figure, whilst another stood there, masked. "Head Jounin Tadashi Kira reporting for duty reporting for duty . What's happening here?" Kira would ask, staring down the masked one, "And you, who are you?" Kira would ask this masked person, not worrying about the iced sculptures, but rather about its presence before one of his own kind. Kira knew his ANBU well, and this person definitely wasn't wearing either of their masks. He would keep his distance, standing twenty feet away from his fellow villager whilst remaining thirty feet away from the masked one. Hopefully all would go well as he would stand his ground. "You sir, are you alright?" Kira would ask the youngster. Seeing as a possible enemy stood before him, he chose not to speak too much, just in case this masked person would attempt to run at any given point in time, in which case Kira would simply cut him off (or so he'd hope).
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue3/8The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 am

"It is fortunate I stepped in then. We wouldn't want a breach." The white haired woman nodded, it shouldn't have gotten to be that close a call to begin with. "It seems that some are still rather upset about your status. It is fortunate you don't carry the Eight tails or the five tails as they have directly attacked the village; it could be much much worse." She frowned a little it shouldn't have needed her to step in. "Why do you focus solely on Ninjutsu, you are jonin are you not? There are other aspects to a ninja beside our ninjutsu."

Shiro chuckled seeing Kira show up. "Tadashi Kira! At ease. The situation as been taken care of." She pulled back her hood revealing her face and rolled up her sleeve showing Umi's ANBU mark from her old days in the Corps. "I'm slightly disappointed you're slower than ANBU, their record is one I find fault in."

The white haired woman gestured to the two sculptures, "It seems we had a few people unhappy with Jinzo, without any earth I had to step in." Something that really shouldn't have had to happen. "It trust things are going well Kira-san?"
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 pm

The Tale of Two Heroes...  90pnwy

Ignoring the second presence for a second, Jinzo turned and looked towards the woman as his face twisted for a second, he could practically feel the slight intent of rage from Onamuji as well, Jinzo could feel the Bijuu's personality leaking into him as he started to speak.

"Ehhh? Have you not seen what I can do when I'm in my element? It's not my fault that during the academy stages all your stupid instructors did was harness my Ninjutsu abilities, it's not even my fault that I was lassoed with Onamuji in the first place! So instead of criticizing me about what I am and what I can do, why don't you take a step back and re-evaluate yourself? You cranky bitch."

The last part had definitely been Onamuji's presence. The Two-Tailed Komodo was if anything, very brash. Suddenly, Jinzo shook his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose as he said, "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to lose it like that. Anyways, I'm fine." He nodded towards the other shinobi that had entered the area. Taking a deep breath and letting out a soft sigh, the boy then said, "Anyways. I really do need to get to the Arboretum, so if there's nothing else. I'll be on my way..."

At this he turned and started to walk away from the scene...

Word Count: 230
Total Word Count: 1,697
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Kira watched as Shiro revealed herself, catching the Head Jonin by surprise. "My apologies, Shiro." Kira would say in response to Shiro's statement, a bit embarrassed by his previous remarks. He would become slightly frustrated as Shiro judged his speed. "Did you not see that I traveled from the outskirts?" Kira would ask Shiro, trying to make her rethink what she just said. Leaving the subject alone, Kira would move on, focusing one the icy sculptures once more. "Criminals, huh?" Kira thought, approaching the sculptures. "I'll take care of them." Kira would state, manipulating the paper in his body to summon a Paper Clone, the clone's purpose being to send these two fools to the village's prison. Unless interrupted, these criminals would be dragged in their current state: frozen, and unable to move.

He would smile, watching as the clone was ready to proceed, smiling towards the former Kage (who is now an elder). "Things are running smoothly, Shiro-chan." Kira would smile, "With this new card of mine, I reconstructed an empty dome into something I like to call an "Over-watch". With this, our security systems have increased drastically. Now we can catch criminals like these in mere seconds, just as I demonstrated now." With this being said, he would move on to listen to Jinzo, a Jonin in this village. Reforming his manipulated paper arm into its original form, Kira would be angered by what this man had to say.

"Our exams are traditional. We cannot change them unless all other villages cooperate." Kira would say in response to the angry beast's summary. Unfortunately, Kira couldn't tell if this was Jinzo speaking or the beast itself, and so he could only judge them both, really. The Head Jonin would become furious as the beast had now insulted Shiro. "Watch your attitude, Jinzo, or else you'll be resting in the same place as the two who attacked you." He listened more on what Jinzo said as he felt more relieved. "Like I said..." Kira would continue, "Just don't do it again." He became disappointed, having witnessed someone of high class lose his cool. He would see the man attempt to take off, and so he would tilt his head towards Shiro. "The Arboretum? For what?" Kira would whisper to Shiro. He would allow Shiro to take control of the matters at hand once more, for he felt as though he had nothing else to say. However, he would definitely watch over this Jonin later, for he surely did not get a great impression of him today.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tadashi Kira on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to include Jutsu Used due to Rules)
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

Jinzo stopped, his head dropping for a second. He let out a soft sigh and then turned back and looked at the two shinobi, "I'm not a child..." He pointed his finger out at the both of them, as he continued, "I was created as a weapon... A mere tool to be used by the village during times of war and hatred, that is my destiny. He paused for a second, thinking about something before starting anew with, "We all seek the same thing, to be shinobi of great renown. Even if we do not openly admit to this, it is still something that we all dream of achieving. I don't have the pleasure of striving towards such a goal. So the least I ask is, let me be as mature as I possibly can, and allow me the pleasure of bursting out once or twice when I am being insulted. Because in the end, I end up one of two ways, dead or having my friend ripped from my soul by people who have deemed me no longer necessary."

He stopped talking again, still pointing at the both of them as he tried to get his point across through words. He could feel Onamuji, calm and collected for the first time in a long time. A soothing energy coming forth from him, did he agree with Jinzo? He couldn't tell, but now was not the time for that. "People like to pretend that they understand what one is going through, we all experience it. What's wrong? they ask and then you tell them. They look at you for a second, and then they say "I totally understand." Ehehe, can you understand me? I am two beings put into one, two consciousnesses that can speak, fight, and love." He nodded at this point and then lowered his finger as he turned back around and continued to walk towards the Arboretum, his last words being.

"They say that all dogs go to heaven, am I a dog? Or am I something else...?"

Word Count: 341
Total Word Count: 2,038
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue0/8The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

"I'm truly sorry you feel that Jinzo-san. Your sealing was before my time, but that is no excuse. I should have paid more attention." She bowed a little to the jonin. "I hadn't meant to insult you. I was just curious why only ninjutsu." her gaze hardened when he said may have the bijuu ripped out. "So long as I breath Jinzo you two shall not be seperated. Contrary some of us can sympathize bit. I was born burring the end of the second's regime and during the bloodline purges. I remember having to hide and question myself. I also remember a time when in anbu when I was viewed with fear after having to kill someone in the middle of the village.

"I can understand some of that and I can say that you are not a weapon. Jinzo you are a human and a ninja of this village. I may not wear the hat but promise I will do my best to serve you till my end."

Shiro smiled and looked at Kira. "I didn't notice but, I still expect you to be better than my Anbu."

ooc:ssorry short. Getting on plane.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 pm

As Jinzo would call himself a weapon, Kira's right hand would curl up into a fist, eager to smash someone. "How can you call yourself a weapon?" Kira would ask, "Do you not realize how essential life is? How important it is? It's no curse, you know!" Kira would become frustrated, despite how easily Shiro took care of the situation. He wished to add someone, something that would show his individuality in this village. "In this village, we are a family..." Kira would add, "We cannot all understand each other, and so we lend a helping hand instead. Instead, we support one another." Kira's fist would clinch itself harder as Jinzo continued to speak. "It's not just dogs that go to Heaven." Kira would continue, "Live life to the fullest, live your life with pride, and die knowing you made a good difference. God created Heaven for people too, you know." Kira would stop here, awaiting a response from the two. He was angry, for this man seemed to be downgrading himself, while Kira had to live a similar, if not worse life: A lot of people left him alone, while others were scared of him. Despite this, Kira never decided to resolve things this way, and so he'd be disappointed in Jinzo as of now.
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:01 am

He nodded as he turned the corner, whether or not they would follow him was the question. He waved his hand at what Kira had said and replied before disappearing, "I wonder..." as he turned the corner, he could feel a shuffling inside of him and then a voice slowly  started to form inside his head.

"Oy lad, it's quite amazing watching you stand up for yourself. If I didn't know better, I'd say I was impressed. But still... I find myself ebbing farther and farther away from my homeland, my chakra is slowly being sealed by yours. I need to get on solid ground before I wither away into nothing, say lad. You and I, our chakra natures are the same, and you are capable of powerful Doton Ninjutsu. I've been thinking about it for a little while, and... I believe I have found two ways to combat our main weakness being trapped in this underwater hell-hole."

"Gwah? Please, do tell..."

"Always a man of many words... Ehh... Anyways... Do you remember when you were twelve, and the academy taught the basic formula for a summoning technique?"

"Yes... But they never taught us the technique because of the dangers of it, using a Summoning Technique down HERE? That could prove disastrous."

"Mmmm, indeed. Lad, have I ever told you the story of my two Legendary Disciples? Jurōjin, the Laughing Disciple... Gurajin, the Bleeding Disciple. Two of the strongest Komodo's in the entire Eternal Island. I found them during my travels, young, brash, and foolish lizards. I trained them to become some of the finest warriors, I believe that they would be able to cover your weakspot, and as such. I will teach you the Summoning Jutsu needed to call them. I will also teach you the handseal formula to activate the Earth Style: Crescent Formula technique. Both will be a suitable means of covering your weakness. As well as the defensive jutsu you performed earlier, we will have a means of keeping ourselves from being overwhelmed in a fight again."

The boy had been silent, and listened intently while Onamuji spoke. He now stood just directly outside the door of the Arboretum, his arms across his chest as he began to nod. "I don't know if those two followed me, but if I didn't know better Onamuji, I'd say you actually come up with a good idea. Very well, we shall begin the training session. Are you ready my friend?" He felt a nod, and then he himself nodded again. With this he approached the door and it slowly began to open...

He was greeted by a wonderful site, trees everywhere. It was amazing, overhead was the sun reflecting through the water. This dome was particularly high, it was the only way the trees would thrive. As he stepped inside, he took his shoes off and his feet sank into the dirt. "GWAAAHHH!" He said, "Oh man that feels so good!" He snuggled his feet into the dirt, merely enjoying himself before opening his eyes and saying "Now, shall we get started?"

Word Count: 514
Total Word Count: 2,552
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Tale of Two Heroes...  Left_bar_bleue0/8The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:38 am

Shiro sighed and shook her head letting him go before turning to Kira. She opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't find anything to say. The former Kage bowed and nodded before forming a mirror and warping after Jinzo.

She stepped shattering the ice looking around impressed, "They did a nice job in here. Though i still think I like the park near the Kge's quarters more. This is rather peaceful though." Shro smiled at Jinzo and bowed again. "I meant no disrespect to ether of you. And please pardon Kira he does not know what you are." She stood and looked him the eye, her gaze fierce. "I meant what I said. I will always fight for you. Both of you." She smiled relaxing when she was sure her point had been made. "I hope you don't mind if i watch you train. You are correct. I have yet to see fully what you can do in your element."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:49 pm

"Shiro...wait!" Kira would say before noticing her make a mirror, evacuating the area. He could see that she had something to say, but seemed to hold it back. He could notice her bow and nod before leaving, making him quite upset. "Shiro...why?" Kira thought. It's like he couldn't influence anyone anymore. He had always been pardoned by Shiro, and it was starting to bother him. Even though his bipolar personality ceased to exist now, it seemed his way of speech just didn't seem...worthwhile. Thinking of this further, he thought it'd be nice to at least find Jinzo once more, and apologize to him. Maybe this was his problem. Maybe judged people too quickly just because they reminded him of his past. Acknowledging this, he would perform the Dance of the Shikigami, manipulating the paper in his body to create wings and hover over the area in which he could see Jinzo heading for. "Jinzo!" Kira would shout as he could see the two from an aerial view. He just wanted to catch his attention for now, hopefully not to put him in a bad mood. He would not like Shiro to interfere, either, for he felt as thought it was time to express his feelings. He would shout loud enough so, even through a dome, people could hear him. Now, all he'd have to do was await a response, seeing if he could grab either of their attention.

Jutsu Used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinzo

Jinzo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:12 am

He could feel a presence behind him, like a little tickle in his feet as Shiro materialized onto the dirt. He turned and listened to what he had to say, before raising his hand and shaking his head. "You have nothing to worry about Shiro-sama. One day, we can all sit down and talk about it like good chums. But for now, I understand... I get it... Heh." He didn't say anything after this, and instead he raised his hands together and put them together palms to palms. As he planted his feet into the ground, he ignored everyone else's presences as chakra began to flow around him. Rocks and dirt began to rise around him, floating around his body. He closed his eyes and then said, "Alright Onamuji! Give me the knowledge!" He could feel Onamuji start to fill his mind with the knowledge of the jutsu formulas that he wanted to practice.

However, suddenly there was a noise that brought him from his trance. He felt his body jump and his eyes opened, his pupils dilating for a second as his body got over the shock. He turned around as he said, "Kira? Hmmm..." He turned around, the door of the dome was still wide open as Jinzo had not closed it. He looked up to see that Kira had surrounded his body with a origami like set of wings. It was an interesting sight, Jinzo's eyes opened and his brows raised. But he pointed at him and said, "Oy Kira! I was in the middle of my training, what do you need?" Something in the back of his mind kept him from getting mad, he wanted to be acknowledged by this man. His superior. With one hand, Jinzo held it above the ground and pulled up three pebbles with his chakra. He rotated them like therapy balls. He didn't do anything after this... He was merely curious...

Word Count: 320
Total Word Count: 2,872
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of Two Heroes...    The Tale of Two Heroes...  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale of Two Heroes...
Page 1 of 1