Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red String of Fate (Flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Red String of Fate (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/8Red String of Fate (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

Red String of Fate (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 am

The white robed figure gasped as they stumbled out of the water breathing hard. It had been close much too close. Carefully she glanced back make sure she was safe. No one she could see.

The black bird masked ANBU hissed as she turned to her shoulder that was slowly dying her white cloak red. Striping away the cloak and her coat, she exposed the wound. Hastily she undid her belt that held her sword before stumbling over a tree by the river.

As she tried to stem her bleeding shoulder she cursed. It was a mission that shouldn't have been one to begin with. IT HAD BEEN A FUCKING TRAP! Now three good ANBU were dead. Oh it was a real mission, just that it had been near suicide and she was sure that one had tipped the bastards off.

Leaning her head back she sighed and formed one handed hand signs summoning a small flightless bird before her. "Take this to Umigakure as fast as possible." The bird nodded with out question before diving into the river swimming away. Shiro sighed leaning her head back glancing up at the sky a moment as she tried to figure out mess.

She could freeze the wound, but then she had a high risk of losing the arm. She couldn't bandage it because she to keep pressure on it to keep it from bleeding. Shiro sighed and absently wondered if Umi was going to lose an ANBU captain today as well.
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:38 am

Traces of his existence had been placed upon the sands as he had previous roamed his way across the soft earth. Hazama had noticed a heavy tug upon his fishing line. It appeared as a corpse, a fresh one. No unbearable ambiance, but his leisure had been ruined. He activated his Byakugan, and scanned the victims empty shell. It was an Umigakure. About three minutes afterwords Kageken could see a shapeless gray mass that only comes from a summon. It was that of an Avon, Hazama had begun his slight in the direction of the entity. He mauled her over with his White Eyes taking an interest upon the inflicted being. Her reverse solar plexus was arched as he crown was titled back staring at the heavens. The darkness of seven foot giant covered her. Compared to Uson she was puny, and right now she was wounded which made her weak. Hazama had begun a simple utterance.

"It's destiny that I'm here. You are going to die soon just sitting there as you bathe in your own blood. With your body resting upon such filthy terrain you risk infection, woman. So let me ask do you seek death to deliver yourself from pain? What does your life mean to you? "

He asked as his Hyuuga attire danced heavily. The two golden plated horns shined nicely against the night's creatures called fireflies. Hazama had offered the girl a simple release from life. He waited to see her answer, as he overlapped his palms.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Red String of Fate (Flashback) Left_bar_bleue3/8Red String of Fate (Flashback) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:59 am

Shiro looked up at the giant surprised, a moment but too sluggish to show it. "I do not need to make that choice today, if you are willing enough help me with my shoulder." She hissed again adjusting the red blotted cloth she held over her wound. "I do not seek death, pain is what tell me I still live. I wish to keep living and serve my village. I wish to find my sister's sword and return it to her. I wish to see my cousin grow into his role as head of clan. I wish to experience a great many more things, sir... no I am not ready to give up yet."

Her eyes reflected her resolve to live. "So of you would be so kind as to help that would be mush appreciated." If the giant could try a tourniquet around her arm and stop the bleeding then she could take a blood pill to recover the blood lost, and hopefully make it back to Umi and to a real medic nin.
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 am

Hazama didn't even ponder her words before he stated his demands. He wasn't her enemy, but nor was he her ally either.

"You want to live? You also want my services? You WILL pay a toll to me if you live. I was busy fishing when I found a corpse of one of your allies I assume. It was an Anbu from your village. You will provide me with provision. Do we have a deal?"

He asked as he knelled down towards the earth. He was no more than six inches from her face, and he removed his upper garments revealing his exposed flesh. If she looked she would see the five stages of grief upon his solar plexus. The Hyuuga waited for her response.

Her answer could be properly guess before she even spoke. She wanted to live, and her simply buying dinner if she lived wasn't an unreasonable request. Hazama stalked his acquaintance .
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:02 am

Shiro nodded grateful. She was quite thankful for her mask as she observed the giant's chest. Firstly he was not hard to look at, as he was in prime physical shape. Secondly she noticed his scars, he had seen battle before and that was interesting, third were is tattoos. She was suddenly very curious about this man. "Thank you again."

Carefully she reached into her field pack as he wrapped her shoulder pulling out a blood pill. She paused a moment before removing her mask, there was really no point when he had those white eyes of his activated. Setting the mask aside she swallowed the pill and made a face. "
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:54 am

His ivory robe of nobles was now branded in her scarlet liquid. He placed the woman upon his back, with the his left and right palm hooked underneath her thighs. Her legs were very smooth, and tempting for any man, but now it wasn't important. The only problem with the piggy back method for Hazama was he was slightly worried about getting blood all over his hair. His hair flowed from over seven feet in length and would stop upon the back of his ankles. He hopped there wouldn't be too much blood on it.

'Hold tightly, I don't care what you use to hold on to, but for your safety it's suggested you search for your grip. Gate of Opening Release"

The Hyuuga stated simply as he dodged and weaved his ways through the path of the trees. The man was ripping apart the surrounding area with shock waves from each leap. He would arrive in Umi in about four hours.

Hazama had begun asking slight questions along the way as he dashed forward with the vixen.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. What's your name? It also seems you lost the life of your allies, and were attacked by someone or something."

He stated as he continued his swift migration towards Umigakure. The pill she engulfed would stabilize her long enough for them to reach the hospital. This girl was alluring but the most unique feature were the ivory locks and the scar above her left optic. Hazama could now see the edge of Umigakure in his sights. The duo was no more than 3/4th of a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 am

Shiro hastily found a grip wrapping her arm around his shoulder as she leaned in. She didn't wish to fall back. "Shiro Yuki. It was a mission that went south." She frowned thinking about them then her mind returned to the attractive man that was helping her, she was curious.

"May I know the name of my savior, after all it is only polite. And what are you doing so far from home?" Shiro knew of the Huuga and the Uchiha despite them not being of her village. It was good to know who she might go up against someday.
Back to top Go down
Kageken

Kageken

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:27 am

Hazama had arrived in front of the gates of Umigakure. He stood about thirty meters away from the guards, and immediately the had begun to rush towards him, he knew this wasn't good. He had some blood over his body, and was carrying one of their underlings. She asked him a question as his chakra had seemed to become more settled. He placed her upon the estate of the hidden sea's borders.

"Kageken, Good bye Yuki, Shiro."

That was the only reply she would get as he didn't have time to chatter with the damsel. If the shinboi of Umi saw his face they may state that Hazama had arrived on their soul as an act of war. The taijutsu expert began his expedition in the opposite way as the foot soldiers had approached their comrade. Hazama was now MIA, as he fled the land of seas.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:37 am

Shiro sighed watching him leave before turning back toward her land carefully making her way there till she was greeted by guards and a medic-nin where she was rushed to the hospital.

Absently Shiro sighed rubbing her thumb over the smooth fabric of the new cleaned robbed. If they met again she would have to remember to give it back to him it was very nice. She sighed closing her as she laid back on her pillow drifting off to sleep.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red String of Fate (Flashback)   Red String of Fate (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

Red String of Fate (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Umigakure no Sato-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Red String of Fate (Flashback) EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Red String of Fate (Flashback) Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon