Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting to Change Everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything Left_bar_bleue0/8A Meeting to Change Everything Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

A Meeting to Change Everything Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

The red haired girl glanced around as she ran around the gardens she could feel it, well Genbu could feel it, there was a strong pull of Demonic chakra like hers near by, but she couldn't pinpoint it perfectly. Can you tell where it is yet?

"Sush my impatient child, I told you no. This island is held up by chakra and something is doing a very good job of suppressing it. You will just have to serch harder, but I can tell you we are getting close." The tortoise smiled as she listened to her contain grumble before continuing on.

Aka huffed as she ran down a different path and heading inward. She ran a while further paying no mind to the surroundings, she really had no time seeing as she really shouldn't have been in the village to begin with as she had snuck in under a genjutsu, but she didn't have a ninja pass port and there was no way she was going to let them hold on to her blades.

Aka, turned down another path seeing a man with dark hair and red streaks. She noted before running into him. "Child that is him, he is the container. I can feel it." Aka nodded mentally staring up at him wondering how much trouble she had gotten herself into. Faintly she could her Genbu laughing as she taunted the other bijuu about his capture, but that wasn't important.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything Left_bar_bleue3/8A Meeting to Change Everything Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:16 am

Hideyoshi had been sitting in the gardens for tonight, for a reason he didn't even understand, the voice of the Phoenix," Someone...is here boy, watch out oh fuck that slow of a bitch is here but where," Hideyoshi stood up and looked around, no one could have found him here, not even his subordinates...but apparently someone found him in this very spot. Apparently it was making Uzu furious as he continued to curse at the top of his lungs.

Hideyoshi spent some of the time looking around, but the source was getting close," Bird...what the fuck is going on here and why are you fucking cussing in my head," the bird snapped on him," Look you ignorant fuck there is another bijuu in this fucking garden and they are closing fast. It's one of the ones i hate the most as well...turn around their here," Hideyoshi looked over his shoulder and sat the Kage at on the nearby branch," Who exactly are you and how did you get here," looking at here with a little content.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything Left_bar_bleue0/8A Meeting to Change Everything Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:28 am

"Low how the mightily have fallen, hm Uzu?"

Aka ignored Genbu instead looking at the dark haired man, her brain kicking in after he spoke. "My name is Tonbo, Akakame ," She bowed respectfully, before standing again, she looked around waiting for the ninja to come and get her, she was in so much trouble it wasn't even funny. "I am the Jinchuriki of the Eight Tails. I came here look for you." Her shoulders relaxed slightly when no extra ninja dropped in suddenly. "Down on the ground I have heard rumors of a Jin that knows how to tame the tailed beast's chakra. I was hoping you could help me."

Aka bowed again slightly again ignoreing her bijuu's conversation with the other one. "Who what it that said they would never allow themselve's to be sealed? You if I'm not mistaken." The red haired girl could hear the laughter in her Bijuu's voice. She silently wondered if the other Jin could her Genbu as well.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Meeting to Change Everything Left_bar_bleue3/8A Meeting to Change Everything Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:42 am

" Shut the fuck you dumb ass turtle, i was tired of you back then and i am tired of you now," Uzu was fuming because the turtle was irritating him to the extreme. Hideyoshi shook his head and sighed," I am Hideyoshi Koyomi, the Kage of this village," he knew she was a jinchuriki, but as for what beast was unknown until now," Ahh a pleasure to meet the eight tails Jin, i am the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tails, although i am pretty sure this stubborn beak hates your bijuu," he laughed as he continued to hear Uzu argue with the turtle.

Hideyoshi leaned onto the tree next to him and smiled," Do you like the gardens here...i made this myself before i lost my Senju abilities and yes i am one of the very few who have been able to tame the chakra of the Tailed Beast, although this stubborn ass puts up a fight. So far i have conquered three tails," meanwhile Uzu snapped on Genbu," Shut the fuck up dammit, they got fucking lucky and now i am stuck in this poor excuse of a human. Pathetic piece of shit is more like it," Uzu laughed wildly. Hideyoshi snapped for a moment," Shut the fuck up you dumb piece of shit, what the hell do you know about me anyways," hideyoshi soon looked at Tonbo and sighed," sorry about that...not every Jin will get along with their Bijuu."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:59 am

Aka nodded mutely a moment before rebooting her brain again. "It's fine. Genbu and I didn't always get along. I'm sorry I didn't get a good look at the gardens I was kind of busy trying not to get caught while I looked for you." The small women smiled sheepishly. Aka giggled hearing Genbu mocking the other bijuu.

"If he is pathetic what does that make you for getting caught him? The way I see it he did a good job."

"Genbu doesn't like yours much ether." Aka paused a moment listing to the old reptile. "She says that if you wanted we could have this where all four of us cold talk if yo wanted." Aka offered looking around still for ninja to jump out.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:00 am

Hideyoshi chuckled for a moment," Trust me in this part of the village the only one that will catch you is me...in this garden i see everything, from the bugs to the people that walk through it everyday. Although my abilities as a senju have been taken away, i am still in tune with this garden...this forest is like my body and i am the pulse," he tried to explain it as simple as he could for her but the rambling of the Bijuu made it hard.

" Look his forefather caught me and this dumbass here decided to seal me within him, this Senju is a fucking mistake and as soon as i am free i am going to kill him first then you."

" Honestly i can tell, this son of a bitch just won't shut the hell up and i cannot stand it," hideyoshi was up to his brim with the bijuu, but it was a choice he made and he was going to live with it. Once she mentioned a way for all of them to speak he would shrug," Sure if it gets this damn thing to shut up lets do it," this being a secure place nothing bad could happen.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Akakame frowned a bit listening some more, "On second thought, not the best idea at the moment." The red haired women sighed as sat down ground. "I wasn't raised in a ninja village so please pardon my ignorance, but you tell me what a Senju is? And by 'made the garden' I don't think you mean planted it."

"Quit making boasts you know you can't accomplish you stupid feather duster. I'd put your fire out in a fires out in a heart beat." Aka sighed as Genbu and the other Bijuu's talk had turned into a full blown argument.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Hideyoshi tilted his head for a moment as he scratched it, showing the broken hand cuffs on his wrists," We might as well wait for that conversation on a later date...it would just get worse i think," his hands would return to his side as he looked around. He smiled when she asked what a Senju was he would show her an emblem on the back of his no sleeved white long jacket," The Senju are a clan that have been around since the beginning and you are estute. The senju could control nature in a sense, which gave us the capability to raise forest even in a desert. As for me i cannot do it anymore, because all of that is keeping this thing under control," he lifted up his shirt to show her is seal, which sat on his right side.

" Ha i would kick your ass and you know it you slow ass turtle, no wonder your so weak. If you want to fight let's go...i will show you that i, Uzu can defeat you." Hideyoshi just sat there for a moment and sighed before speaking," I have a feeling...i might get dragged into this somehow," and out of nowhere the bird would have spoken," Damn right your ass is getting dragged into this."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:15 pm

Aka nodded in understanding, another time. To control nature fascinating truly fascinating. "I'm afraid my family history is not that impressive" a thought struck her a moment. "Not that I'm not grateful for you not arresting me, but why haven't you?"

Aka looked around, they were very impressive. It was a wonder to think that he had created them himself. "You say that you lost your power when you became a Jin do you ever regret it? When did you get get yours?"

"All song and not beak Uzu, like you would stand a chance breaking through my shell. I'd pluck you clean before you even made a mark, brainless song bird!"
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Hideyoshi looked up for a moment as she asked him a question," Because...you came here for a reason and that reason was to meet me correct. Besides i haven't found a reason to do it yet and i most likely will not," he smiled. Being asked did he regret giving up his Senju abilities made him go quiet as he looked around to the forest," Honestly there are times i do miss it, but i have to remind myself i did this for my village...so i could get a greater power to protect them, once i get this one under control i can accomplish that goal. As for when i got him, it was about a good two weeks ago and from there i trained little by little," he nodded hearing the bird snap.

" That's it you fucking piece of shit...you will not insult the strongest bijuu in exsistance any longer, you say you can pluck my feathers now prove it."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:41 pm

"To have a place to defend and protect with both arms that is something. The to love it so much you would take on such a burden this is true devotion. I can see why you are the Kage. Again thank you for agreeing to train me and not calling the ANBU." Aka sighed hearing Genbu antagonize the other bijuu.
"Enough Genbu." She growled. "You both can stop neither of you are going to get near each other to fight so stop."

The red head could feel the demonic chakra building up and had focused to disperse it gently so nothing was hurt."Forgive me, but Genbu is becoming troublesome." Aka sighed feeling the chaka wain away as her hair fell flat again. "When can we start and do you know of anywhere I can stay?"

Last edited by Aka Tonbo on Wed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:12 pm

"I have to...because i made a promise to my mom and dad that i would protect this place no matter what and even if i had to give up the powers for this bijuu...well its just a minor set back. Besides there are not many of us out there Aka-chan, so we have to help each other out," he said sheepishly. Inside of him he could feel Uzu's malice buliding up as his eyes flickered from blue to brown sighing softly," I know the feeling of the energy building up enough to just release it...but not around the village...here we could let it out and no one will bother us, for the trees can suppress only a little," he waved it off for a moment as he ran his fingers through his hair.

when she asked did he have a place she could stay he would nod," There is actually a small log cabin over there you can stay in if you prefer staying away from the villagers. As for out training we can start now if you would prefer," he would wait for her response as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Aka bowed, "Thank you Seju-sama." A place to stay was very generous of him. As long as she had a roof over head and a bed she didn't particularly care. "If it's not too much of inconvenience now is wonderful." She could still feel the chakra flowing though her system;normally it was cool and soothing like the sea but this was chaotic and angry, like a storm.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:36 am

"Not a problem, i rarely stay there so it would be a good place for you to stay and you can even use the hotspring that is two cabins away," he pointed to the one he was talking to the cabin he was talking about. When she said now he would nod and smile," Alright first i guess we should work on getting the basic first tail out or at least, fighting for it in my case. Allow me to show you exactly what i mean," mentally he would open the valve and allow a little of the bijuu's power to flow out, making a red cloak over his body. His eyes would turn brown as he looked at Aka," Now...this is my first tail form...although my cloak is tighter against my body its going to different than yours," taking a deep breathe he would look at Aka," Now we are going to have to fight to draw out your powers...do not hate me for what happens okay. I will only use my one tails form to push out yours," he would take a step back and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:00 am

Akakame nodded, "Just so long as it isn't permanent we'll be just fine." The red head closed her eyes reaching out for the cool watery chakra. She could feel it slowly moving though her as Genbu gave it over willingly. Her eyes were a brilliant emerald green as she looked at him, her air whipping around lightly. She grinned pulling her katana for her belt she paused a moment, "May I?" When he nodded she grinned again pulling the black blade from sheath.

Aka shifted her feet slightly as she held the blade in her left hand. "Ok lets play." She dashed forward taking a sweep at him, going to his torso, while her right hand subtly formed signs. Mi, Ne She said mentally, before she let the jutsu go to do it's work. It was a simple tech but it was effective. She watched waiting for her opening.If she did get him, it would be ok, she wasn't channeling chakra through her blade, so none of the illeffects would get him.

Word Count: [1117]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aka Tonbo on Thu May 09, 2013 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:25 am

Hideyoshi nodded as he waited for her to come at him, which was pretty good. He could tell she was somewhat in harmony with her Jin, appose to him and Uzu. Smiling he would rush at her without noticing what she had done. Before he knew it he was surrounded by by a vortex of leaves. Soon his vision would go blurry as he looked around," what the fuck just happened here...what did she just do," as he looked around and soon saw his village...no his home of Soragakure no Sato encroached in flames. He looked around seeing the bodies of his fellow clansemn, his family and friends, and even the one he loved all in their own blood. Hideyoshi fell to his knees and screamed at the top of his lungs until a boy came right in front of him and before his eyes was slashed to nothing, the blood hitting his face. His hands began to tremble as he even saw his own mother and father in front of him, they two like the boy were cut down in front of him. Through the smoke he could see something very familiar, something that shook him to the core, it was him but it was what he feared more than his village being destroyed. It was him destroying it because he lost control of Uzu.

On the outside, his cloak would slowly change as the cloak puffed out, the fins on the back becoming wings as his second tail like feather came out. Back in the illusion, he was shooken and almost to the verge of insanity until he heard Uzu's voice," This...is what the great Sorkage is afraid of. Losing his village to himself...no wait to me taking control of you," the bird cackled as he could be seen inside of his own mind," you are in a genjutsu boy, and i will let you out for the moment," the genjutsu soon disappeared as Hideyoshi coughed and looked at Aka, his face showing his anger as another feather like tail appeared and now the wings could be seen as well as three talons on each of his hands and feet," How...dare you show me that," he roared as he dashed towards her, his speed increased as he was now in his face and thrusted his palm into her stomach, sending her flying back.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:57 am

Aka shivered feeling the KI spike before it was washed away by Genbu's chakra, giving her fortitude; still she stepped back as the Kage's cloak changed growing two more tails. When he had broken out of the genjutsu he looked at her, he was out for blood now.

Aka could only gasp folding in as she punched her sending her though two trees before the third stopped her impromptu flight. Aka coughed a moment as she pushed herself up. "Ok you want to play it that way." She could feel more chakra flowing though her as her hair whipped around more, like it floated in water. Aka suddenly drew more chaka from Genbu. She could feel herself become so much stronger. A green aura surrounded her suddenly and a tail woved side to side behind her.

Aka glared harshly as she replaced her black katana at her side, and pulled out a storage scroll. Biting her thumb she ran it across the scroll; when the smoke cleared a giant two handed sword appeared, that resembled the outline of a shark. She held it at her side as it was slowly coated in the green chakra cloak as well. "Then lets play." She slowly began compress her chakra into the right shape and texture making just right. With a stomp of her foot pink leaves surround and a pink mist filled the air hiding her from view.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:20 am

A small growl escaped his lips as he stepped forward, slowly looking around for her, he was very well in control for now and even then he was out for blood. The trees gave away her position as he walked closer," You will answer for your crimes against Sora...illusion or not, now feel my wrath," he laughed for a moment as he continued to move forward, almost dashing towards her until he was knocked into the air and hit with a hammer. Falling to the ground he would growl and stand up almost instantly," IS THAT THE BEST YOU FUCKING GOT BRING IT DAMMIT," as he dashed towards her and appeared on her right side, kicking her into the air. Once she was in the air he would rapidly unleashe three palm thrusts into her chest sending her barraling into the ground as he sat there and floated in the air. Both of them could hear Uzu talking," You see when i told you i was going to kick your ass...well here is me kicking your ass," the birds voice sounded like it was coming from Hideyoshi but it was to a point to where he was letting it come out.

Hideyoshi laughed and smiled,: Shut up you dumb bird, i am in control here and your power is being used...for now," he was floating in the air as he looked down to her.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:35 am

Aka only frowned a moment, looking up at him from her crater in the ground, before sending her tail to grab him. She slammed him into the ground, before rush toward him, Hiramekarei was in its normal shape again, but the blade was channeling with wind. "Be quiet you flightless chicken!" Genbu shouted though Aka. The red head glared she used her tail to toss the Kage up into the air, She jumped following behind him. She flipped a moment trying to get at his spine.

With her arch completed she tried to grab him again with her chakra arm to throw him again. Her anger increased making the cloak bubble.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:22 am

Hideyoshi laughed as she slammed him into the ground his anger and malice now rising as the cloak took a new form. His wings were now bigger and the talons were now noticeable. He quickly body flickered away from the tail and moved behind her," now feel the burn of the phoenix," his hands became encased in fire as he rapidly palmed Aka, sending her into the ground as the last hit was a kick to the stomach.

"Make me you fucking piece of shit," Uzu screeched as the continued to fly. Hideyoshi was slowly losing himself, but during the fight he was fighting to keep control of his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 3:51 am

Aka pushed herself up, her cloak bubbled as second tail formed. Her hair whipped around like a wind was lashing about. "I WILL EXTINGUISH YOU!" She roared. Her hands flashed threw several more seals, "Tatsu! Tora! U!" A blast of water shot out of her mouth aiming for the kage. The watery chakra filled the jutsu was great strength.

When he moved to dodge her arms reach out to grab him. She tossed him around again. Her strength growing as it was fulled by her hate. Slowly Gebu filled her mind making her grin more and more with ideas. Her chakra's claws grip tightened as she picked up her blade. She held him in place as she grinned forming several hand seals. touching his forehead. With his body stilled she laughed tossing him in the air again, her right hand still holding the seal.

She slashed several times at him before body flickering behind him, laughing. "TAKE A DIVE SONGBIRD!" Genbu/Aka yelled as she slammed her blade down into his back with both hands releasing peralisis seal, but not giving him time to react she sent him down like a bullet into the ground. Aka sighed as she landed on the ground watching as she waited for the dust to clear.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:17 am

Cutting through the air, Hideyoshi hit the ground with a large crash as a growl could be heard and a red pulsing chakra could be seen," Fuck this i have had enough of this bullshit you are fucking going down now," Hideyoshi took off the cuffs restraining his own abilities as he darted from the smoke and decked Aka in the face sending her through at least four trees as he ran right beside her and punched her again, this punching having all force and no strength as she went through another tree. He stopped and and roared loudly as he looked at her," you have just pissed me off for the last time you fucking turtle your fucking ass is going," Hideyoshi/Uzu shouted as Hideyoshi's own chakra could be felt as well as Uzu's. With his Chakra cuffs off he was now at 100% strength as he picked up a tree and threw it at her.

TWC: 2282
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:51 am

The world blurred as the red head flew through the air till she was stopped by a tree. She only had a moment to register before she was flying again, only to redirected into another tree, she could feel the splinters from the wood cutting into her. She was still aware enough to roll with the punch as best she could before slamming into another tree. Aka coughed, covering her mouth as she tried to push herself off the ground before falling back, her ribs were aching in pain. She looked at her hand, at the red dots of blood that fizzled from her chakra cloak.

Emerald eyes widened hearing him shout. A thought struck her, how was he still standing after what she did to him. Her mind froze seeing the tree coming at her; she was really going to die here. One of the gree tail swatted it away, suddenly she felt a gentle wave of chakra over her. "Peace child, I will handle it." Aka nodded mutely closing her eyes listing to the voice. "Sleep my little dragonfly I will handle this."

The women's eyes opened again this time they were orange, blazing with passion. The girl stood up, ignoring the previous injuries. Genbu was in control at the moment and there would be hell to pay for what was done to her host. She last out with one tail, then the other. They were much faster than when Aka had used them. "Uzu! You will pay for this transgression." The tortoise demon quickly began forming hand signs. "I will show you Senju, true terrors. That little trick is nothing, I will show you why they fear me, for I created Genjutsu!" The demon smiled as she stomped her foot creating the mist again before sending out her tails to grab the kage. She laughed as she squeezed harder dragging him over to toward him. SHe too care to keep the feathers pinned as she stared at the man laughing. "Now Kage-sama, experience true terror. Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique!". As she castle the jutsu her third tail sprouted, as she let loose a strange mist into the air adding another layer to the Genjutsu. Yes he would pay dearly for what he did to Aka.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:07 am

Hideyoshi tilted his head and smiled," Why Genbu...does your host mean so much to you...why is it that you care so much. I only can care so much about this sack...although he is strong," it was rare he praised him so hideyoshi was doing something right. Through it all Hideyoshi was still in control but now it was about to change. Uzu spoke to hideyoshi directly," boy you have done well, but i need your body. For this one time i will not take over completely, but this is my fight now and you need to sit back and watch," Hideyoshi was getting tired and agreed as they switched and now Uzu was now in control. Fire would spread from him as he was grabbed and pulled towards her he would quickly make the tiger hand seal as he laughed and exhaled a large blast of fire at Genbu, hopefully stopping the genjutsu dead in its tracks.

If not then Uzu would be trapped in the genjutsu and laugh," Genbu i am already living my worst nightmare, living in a human, but you want to know something interesting," he said as he broke through the genjutsu and clubbed her," i am the strongest Bijuu and the GOD of fire, i am Uzu the Pheonix and you will not harm me nor my host."

Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Genbu slid back some a little bit, Uzu was all speed there was not much to strength, at lest compared to her anyway. "I care Uzu, because she cared and she is preciousness to me!" Her tails shifted shapes hissing before one bit the phoenix, thrashing me around before throwing him through a few trees. "Tell me Uzu how many host have you had that have seriously asked your name, not called you simply Nine Tails? Hm how many, I would wager not even one. I care dear brother," She spat the title with contempt. "Because she cared. She did not ask for my power like yours did, it was thrust upon her but she took it with grace. She did not call me a monster or a cruse, I became her friend. That is why I care, but I'm sure empathy is far to0 complex of emotion for your simple birdbrain to understand.

"As for being called the strongest that is a lie. You may have greater chakra, and speed, but when it come to strength, I am the destroyer of mountains, the earth shaker, I have you beat in spades. You forget oh Lord of Fire, I am She Who Rules the Seas and I will extinguish you."

Genbu blasted another shot of water from her mouth at him before following with a several handsigns summing another torrent of water. Her snake tails hissing trying to grab the fire bird. She grinned when she felt her tail hit him and saw a cloud of dust rise. She retracted her tail back her as she waited for his next move.

TWC: 2323
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting to Change Everything   A Meeting to Change Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting to Change Everything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next