Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A peaceful day[Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A peaceful day[Private] Left_bar_bleue3/8A peaceful day[Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

A peaceful day[Private] Empty
PostSubject: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:28 am

Hideyoshi had been sitting the his office reading over some minor paper work that was just dropped on his desk ," Freaking paper work is killing me...my back is killing me more though," Uzu sighed for a moment," I cannot believe that you are complaining about this petty paper work just shut up and do it dammit," sighing Hideyoshi would nod and continue to work on the paper work. So much has happened in such a short time and he was missing his company. With his ANBU off patrolling the village and not that many visitors it was quiet in the Sorkage office and even quieter in the village.

Standing up for a moment he would look outside of his window he would look outside to the village," Its peaceful out here, but i need a little excitement to go down...however something should happen soon," he chuckled to himself as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:36 am

Chimitsu walked along, she stopped just before the door… Her eyes closed as she held her breath, she was scared… It had been over at least two months since she last seen him… And she wasn’t sure what to tell him after the night they were together, she wasn’t sure what they were to each other anymore… Slowly, her hand moved up to the door, letting a small knock on it—She held her breath—Inside she was hoping he wasn’t there, but she knew that it wouldn’t happen that easy… She bit her bottom lip, her stomach already had protruded a small bump where the child was… She was pregnant… With Hideyoshi’s child… The bump wasn’t anything huge, but rather a small thing, it was slightly rounded because of the fact she was tiny in the first place… So of course it wouldn’t take long for a thing like this to show.

She bit her lip harder, her eyes almost watering as she awaited the answer to her knock.

This Post has the word count of #177
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A peaceful day[Private] Left_bar_bleue3/8A peaceful day[Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 am

Hideyoshi heard the small knocks on his door and smiled," Come on in and have a seat...Oh Chimitsu how are you doing today. I haven't seen you in a while how have you been," walking over to her and hugging her for a moment. He would walk back to the desk where he would sit down slowly and smile," So what has brought you to see me today, hopefully you wanted to keep me company because honestly today has been boring for me. I do hope the medical division is coming along greatly," He cut the questions short as he looked into her eyes and saw something was amiss," Chi...is everything okay, are you feeling well today," he moved over to feel her head for a moment and leaned onto the desk.

In his mind he would contemplate what could be wrong with her, but nothing came to mind as to what could be the problem. Maybe it was what they did in the living quarters of the Sorkage... it could be one of many situations but for now he needed to figure out what was wrong. Hopefully she would tell him so that he could actually deal with it, but for now he was in the dark trying to find the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:05 am

Chimitsu looked at him, her eyes were now filling up in tears as she closed them, strands of tears fell down her face, her body was shaking… How was she going to tell him… She grabbed his hand, and placed it onto her stomach, and looked at him, her face was paler then usual, and it seemed as if she hadn’t been out for days, “E-Everything.. With the Medical division has been fine… But…” She held her breath, as she looked down at the small bump his hand was on. “I..I..” She started to cry more as she put her face onto his chest, crying. “I’m pregnant…” She whispered.

This Post has the word count of #112
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:15 am

Hideyoshi listened to her for a moment until she took his hand and placed it on her stomach, feeling the bump for a moment. He would look at her for a moment not speaking until she had finished her sentence in which he would hug her closely and wipe the tears from her face. He was shocked and surprised, but he had to remain strong for the both of them. Rubbing her stomach softly he would kiss her cheek ," Chimitsu...i don't know what to say...," he had a small smile on his face as he pulled her closer into a hug," I want you to stay with me in the Sorkage living quarters, so we can raise this kid together," he smiled as he raised her chin to look into his eyes.

Hideyoshi had finally had an opportunity to have a child, although this was unexpected. He did not mind the sudden surprise but this gave him something more to fight for no matter what. The storm in his mind would quell for a moment as he sat there with Chimitsu in his arms, contemplating what their new life would be like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:21 am

Chimitsu felt her tears being wiped away, his hands were so gentle with her… She smiled as he said he wanted her there with him, to live with him.. Raise the child together, her heart was almost softened by the turn of events, she thought something different would of came out… She didn’t know what to expect when she told him, but she loved what she did get in return. Her arms wrapped around him, her body pressed against his, “Hideyoshi… I.. I love you..” She whispered as her face once again turned into his chest, she was listening to his heart.. It seemed to sooth her as she cried, she couldn’t believe what she just said… But she couldn’t believe what they did, and what they created doing so.

This Post has the word count of #133
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:49 am

Hideyoshi had hugged her body closely as he kissed her forehead," It is okay Chimitsu...I love you as well, but for now we need to get living arrangements in order. I would like you to move in today if you do not mind, but the choice is yours my dear," he picked her up into his arms and sat at his desk with her in his lap before going through his desk. He was looking for some papers to arrange the move. In the meantime he would smile and look into her eyes," So Chii what would you like to do today while we are together, if you want we can get out and go to eat if you like to," his smile was real as he continued to write on the paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Chimitsu smiled at him, and held her breath, “I don’t have much of want for food.. I haven’t actually for a while… Eating has begun to make me sick, so I just try to eat what I need for the child, and that’s it.” She smiled a little and rubbed the back of her head, she smiled as she was put into his lap, of course, she body was short enough and small enough it almost looked like(if looked at from a distance) a child in a grown mans lap.

This Post has the word count of #94
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Hideyoshi scratched his head for a moment trying to think of something else to do for the both of them since eating was out of the question. This was going to be a bit difficult, but he could find something for the both of them to do and hopefully have fun doing it," so what would you like to do Chimitsu...anything in specific that you would like to see or do," wrapping his arms around her slowly as he continued to mull over what he was going to do. In his head Uzu would snicker," ahh you gonna be a family man now... Oh well you do have the women of your dreams so why not be happy, i hope i am around to see your child so i can terrorize him a little," Hideyoshi grumbled for a moment before smiling," Be careful or he might terrorize you oh mighty Uzu," there was sarcasm in that voice, but for now he would hug chii a little closer and smile," So my dear...what do you want to name this little bun," raising a brow as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:01 am

Chimitsu smiled, her eyes ran across the room, her lips pressed together slightly as she turned to look at him once again, her smile was sweet, her eyes seemed softer although she wasn’t sure what she wanted to do, she knew that she need to get out, and get some fresh air, or do something because she was bored out of her mind, the last while she had been. She kissed his cheek as he asked the question she paused and thought about it… What would they name it?

Her bit her lip, and looked down, “I guess.. We will have to wait to see if it is a boy or girl first, then name it.” She laughed a little and shrugged.

This Post has the word count of #123
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:21 am

Kissing her on the forehead he would smile and agree," well i guess we will see what will come of our child chi, although i am hoping for a son so i can raise him...and let him terrorize Uzu a little when he grows up," chuckling as he could hear the bird murmur underneath his breathe," i will terrorize that little fucker before he terrorizes me," Hideyoshi just shook his head and picked up Chimitsu into his arms as he walked off to his room. Once he had walked into the room, he would soon lay her on the bed and smile as he went over to make her some tea so they could talk," So my dear...lets spend some quality time as a family, so we can grow closer from step one," smiling as he sat beside her to have a talk with her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:37 am

Chimitsu smiled at him, as they laid on the bed, her eyes moved towards his… She couldn’t help herself but to giggle a little bit as she closed her eyes, this was going to be her life now… With him… Being in peace… She loved it, she knew this was going to make her happy no matter what.. Something about him made her happy.. No, everything about him made her happy.

With a smile, Chii moved on top of him, her hands moved to his as she lifted them up so that way she could place them onto her waist, with a smile she looked at him, “Well, where would you like to start?”

This Post has the word count of #115
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:25 am

Hideyoshi laid beside her as he took off his Kage jacket revealing his white undershirt, smiling as he looked over to her for a moment. When the light hit her she looked like an angel and it was beautiful it made him smile even larger as he left his hands around her waist, but instead he would wrap his arms around her caressing her back slowly," Well... tell me the things i do not know about you Chimitsu, i only know so much about you, yet there is a part of you i want to know more. You know all about me my dear so what else would you know, well about me if you want. Even the things you want most of me you can ask," looking at her with a smile. He would stare into her eyes with his gentle blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:30 am

Chimitsu smiled at him, her eyes moved down to watch his lips, "Well.. I'm not sure what we would speak about then.. You know all about me.. You are my Kage after all." She smiled as she laughed a little and kissed him lightly, "Why don't you ask me questions, and I will answer to the best that I can." She smiled again as she moved her body down, and licked his lips, removing his shirt giggling a little as she did.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:20 am

Hideyoshi smiled and looked up to her," I would not know what to ask you honestly...i was never good at asking questions and i just would ask what you thought about living with me," his smile would turn into a kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. After she had kissed him he would look into her eyes and wait for a moment before she licked him, kissing her tongue and looking at her while she removed his shirt," Feeling a little happy Chimitsu."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:24 am

Chii smiled at him, her eyes looked at him as she moved down to his side and laid her head on his chest. "I'm simply just happy that I can be with you.. And be able to start a family.." She smiled more as she kissed his chest, listening to his heart beat, it was so soothing for her, each beat seemed like she was listening to a song... With a small happy sigh she closed her eyes, "Hideyoshi.. I've gotten everything I could ever want with you."
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:02 am

Hideyoshi could not help but smile as he ran his fingers through her hair, listening to her words carefully and intently. As she spoke of having a family with him he could only smile more," I hope our family is going to grow strong together. Of course i am happy to finally be with you although this should have happened sooner," chuckling for a moment as he sighed and laid his head back to the pillow. He was happy that he could make such a positive impact on her life as well as have the love of his life openly accept him. Looking over to her slightly he would nod and kiss the top of her head," Chimitsu...i am glad i could give you everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:06 am

Chimitsu smiled as she kept her eyes closed, her breathing slowed down as she started to drift off... Her thoughts ran wild on her life with Hideyoshi, she knew everything would make her happy now. "I love you.." She whispered. As she finally fell asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Feeling the room become more peaceful and calm, hideyoshi laid there with Chimitsu and rubbed her head gently as she fell asleep, thinking she was simply relaxing on him. When he had heard her say that she loved him he could only smile and respond," I love you too," kissing the crown of her head as she fell asleep. Hideyoshi laid there and held her in his arms, thinking about the future and ignoring the random laughs from Uzu as he began to day dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day[Private]   A peaceful day[Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

A peaceful day[Private]
Page 1 of 1