Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitty Hunt [Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kitty Hunt [Mission] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kitty Hunt [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Kitty Hunt [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Mission:
Shoshi darted through the streets of Donzogakure. Her eyes were red and marked with three tomoes to show her sharingan, and as she ran by it seemed almost to glow. People watched her as she ran by, confused as to why she was running, as well as a bit amazed at her speed for her age and size. She didn't pay them much mind as she scanned her surroundings. She knew that her sharingan didn't extend her range of sight like the Byakugan was said to do, but even though she had attained all three of her sharingan tomoes all at once - a rare ocurrence - maintaining it wasn't so easy. Just having it on for a few minutes made her feel weak as if she had been running a marathon, and she was extremely intent on remedying that prioblem - especially with how things had gone just a few days ago during her face off against that Uchiha Zaku fellow. She frowned at his name, but place the thought aside as she continued to look about quickly, yet consciously. For once I hate cats, she thought, sighing.
WORDS | 189

Last edited by Valentine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kitty Hunt [Mission] Left_bar_bleue1/1Kitty Hunt [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:22 am

Shoshi darted through construction site's, market vendors, noisy street goers, looking for her target. For a second she wondered whether the problem was probably her trying to move too fast, and she frowned. She decide to at least deactivate her sharingan to conserve her energy, and then she looked at the poster held tightly in her fist to get a remind of the cat she was looking for. Brown and black fur. She stuck that remind in her head and sped up some more.

Her pace gradually began to slow down as she felt tired. She went up a small passage where a few houses were joined together wildly and looked around there now since she figure it was probably time she narrowed her search to more uncivil places. A few kids were playing, and as she didn't bother looking at them, she didn't even notice the cat that they had with them, playing with it. The sound of the cat's meow made her turn quickly though and she spotted the black and brown fur that was etched into her memory. She frowned. She wasn't sure whether it was the actual cat or just a look alike, and she started to wish it searching for a person in stead since that way she could at least tell the difference.

She looked at the picture in her hand, trying to find any other odd features on the cat. She spotted a green collar around it's neck which was shaped like a little fish, and then she looked up from the picture. Bingo! She folded the paper up and stuck it back into the cleavage of her breasts and approached the kids, trying to keep her composure. There were five of them, with three being girls and the other two boys. Three of them were about six years old judging by height and stature, while the other two looked like ten and the last just a little younger.

They barely noticed her as she approached. She loved kids, but certainly not now.
WORDS | 340 (529)

Last edited by Valentine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Shoshi appeared behind the children, for a second just watching them as they focused their attention on the cat. One of the children noticed her presence before she said anything, and she regained her mindset. They all turned to her questionably now. She figure she might as well get straight to the point. "Uhh, umm, look, can I please have that cat you have there. it's really urgent," she said, sweating at that point no doubt out of nervousness.

"Why?" the small boy who was now holding the cat asked, and the rest of the group looked back at her since it was the question they too were thinking to ask.

No use lying she figure. "You see, I'm a ninja, and it's for a mi-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as one of the elder ones shouted out of surprise - she couldn't help but notice the one tooth missing at the front of his mouth. The group now stared at her in amazement almost putting her on a pedestal, but it wasn't all that fulfilling to her at the moment. "Yea, so you see I need it," she said, not really liking the direction the situation was going. They didn't even hear her it seemed as they started to touch her: two of them poking at both her swords, two more at her arms guard, and when she felt one of them pull up her skirt and grabbed at her butt, her eyes gaped and she stepped back quickly before things went further.

"Okay, uhh, look," she started, removing her pouch from her cleavage, "Can I like pay you each a buck or so for the cat. You can go buy candy and stuff with it." Surely she hated taking money out of her pocket to do a mission, but the mission made more than she was giving by quite a bit anyway, so she didn't mind the few extra one dollars.

"No, we love Ms. Aligator," the same boy said, holding the cat to his face, and the others nodded in agreement turning their anger towards her. Ms. Aligator? It's not even a Ms and what kind of name is Aligator for a cat," she thought, before she sighed. Not the time Shoshi, she told herself.

"Okay, umm is there anyway I can convince you to give me that cat," she said the words hesitantly since she was frightened one it would bring about. For all she knew they could have told her they want all her weapons, a hundred dollars more, a lock of her hair. Then again, they were only kids, maybe she was being drastic.

"I want your swords."

'I want your panties."

"I want your shoes."

"I want your sword, your socks, that bag you put between those huge udders of yours... And tell me how you have udders."

They all said their requests one after another, but Shoshi especially  glared at the last little girl who spoke who was now regarding her own breasts as if trying to make them grow. guess I was wrong, she thought. She plotted what part of their requests were legit, and the only one that came to mind was her shoes and socks, cause she sure as hell wasn't leaving her swords, giving away her entire bag of savings or walking home without her panties.

She took a seat on a nearby rock. One little black boy with short black hair in particular didn't make any request and Shoshi didn't realized. He walked up to her, drawing her attention. "Can you do our home work," he said, grinning directly in front of her now.

"Oh yea. I forgot about the homework Ms. Sunderfield gave us," they all chided in in agreement to the boy's proposal. The same little girl who wanted her socks, sword and told her about her breasts added in a extra line though. "That's ten times better than your stinky socks, useless swords or saggy boobs," she said, causing Shoshi to glare at her before she turned to one of the odler boy's who chided in, ]"Or your stinky panties."

Shoshi calmed herself from the urge to commit mass homicide. She sighed, and then looked at all of them. "Okay, fine, I'll do all of your homeworks and then you give me... Ms. Aligator, right?"

They all nodded affirmative. How come I couldn't scam people into doing my homework when I was this young, she thought before she started to walk with them towards their house.
WORDS | 799 (1328)

Last edited by Valentine on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:14 am

Shoshi breathed a sigh of relief as she exited the small house, the kids waving good bye to her cheerfully as she started back down the street. why wouldn't they be cheerful; she just finished more homework than she had ever done in her life when she was simply suppose to be finding a cat. She peered up at the sun that told her it at least wasn't all that late since it was still bright in the sky - doing all that homework surely felt like forever though.

She walked for a couple tens of meters before she came to the house where her client, Ms. Ritzy, lived. She knocked on the door and waited, holding the cat and took the time to pet the little cat that purred to her touch. The door came open and the little old lady step out, taking a wild to identify Shoshi. She was a woman of about seventy, her skin wrinkled, broad glasses in her eyes, her body slightly hunched from aging, but even so she was just about Shoshi's height.

"Puggles!" the old woman shouted, recognizing the cat before she even recognized Shoshi. Shoshi felt a little annoyed for being ignored, but she let the feeling slide as she stepped back to let the two reunite. The woman turned back to Shoshi and then looked at her curiously before she snapped her fingers, "Oh, right, your the one who agreed to find my little Puggles didn't you." She disappeared into the house for a few seconds, before she reappeared with a handful of cash in hand. She handed it over and Shoshi took it.

"Thank you," she said, smiling and bowing, although as she did the door came close just in front of her face. She stood up and glared at the door and muttered under her breath, Rude.

Between her breasts, Butna reared its face and looked up at her, his face passive as ever. He was always there, but for some reason he just hated being around whenever she went to other animals. She stroked it's head and placed the money between whatever space she could find between her cleavage. Your so spoilt Bunta, she teased.
WORDS | 379 (1707)
Back to top Go down
Claire
Ageless Immortal
Ageless Immortal
Claire

Village : Shirotori~Umi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Kitty Hunt [Mission] Left_bar_bleue0/8Kitty Hunt [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:34 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitty Hunt [Mission]   Kitty Hunt [Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitty Hunt [Mission]
Page 1 of 1