Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monsters in their own sense

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Village : Donzokogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Monsters in their own sense Left_bar_bleue1/1Monsters in their own sense Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Monsters in their own sense Empty
PostSubject: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:00 am

The area that made up Donzokogakure's Training Field had an eerie silence to it as the only occupant, a young looking dark haired boy, sat in the dead center of a ring of white painted upon the ground. The boy sat with both his arms and legs crossed 'Indian Style' in an apparent meditative state, something not uncommon for others to see if they ever stumbled upon him. This one preferred to be isolated from the outside world, but it wasn't always like this. There was a time when being alone felt worse than being strung from the ceiling by ones thumbs, but that was a side of him that had been locked away. All that remained of that life was nothing more than a child afraid of his own shadow, but he would never show it. He had too much pride for that.

On either side of the child, about five (5) meters away, a patch of grass seemed to twitch almost simultaneously, indicating that the child was not alone here: this was more than enough to awaken him from his meditative sight. In the process of uncrossing his arms, the boy removed a kunai for each hand from a pair of dual pouches on either side of his hips. He spun them on his each of his index fingers before clenching them within his hands as another set of kunai crossed with his own, the wielders being exact copies of the boy.

The two standing images of the boy flashed a smile at the one still sitting with his legs crossed, this was seen as an obvious sign of disrespect to the original because the boy pushed back with enough force to break the copies stances and forcing them to jump back about seven (7) meters. Without a second thought, the boy dug the kunai into the ground at his sides before leaping upward into the air were he began to survey the positions of his copies. Upon his descent, he started a series of hand signs which he completed as he landed on the ground in the same spot from where he was launched.

The boy's hands began to stroke through the air, giving off the impression that he was writing, as chakra poured from the tips of his fingers. "Gurei Sakka no Jutsu" was softly released from his lips as two seals made from his chakra stood finalized in the air and giving off a feint grey glow. was the end product of what was written in the air. The clones saw the originals actions and began to run toward him, but the boy continued with his plan of attack as he directed the seals downward until they were embroidered into the metal of the kunai.

The boy dug his left hand into the pocket of his pants and hung his head toward the ground as he looked at the placement of his feet between the kunai embroidered with his seals, the clones closing in on him with every passing second. When the clones were within a two foot radius of him he raised his right hand and made a unique hand sign which caused the seals on the kunai to begin to glow with the same feint grey light before erupting in two separate explosions. Anyone viewing the scene before the explosions would have seen three copies of one person, two of which were within inches of striking the remaining one with their kunai, the remaining one standing still with no intentions of moving. A horrible way to die to say the least, but had death met this child?

A plume of dust and debris shrouded the training field as the noise from the explosions echoed throughout the surrounding areas, undoubtedly alerting anyone within a miles distance. As the dust cleared only one child stood upon the battle field, well, more like "in" the battle field for the resulting explosions made a small crater in the earth sum five (5) feet deep and in diameter. These were the talents of Donzoko's Havoc Child, this was the hidden abilities of Sōichirō Xsalice.

It had been quite a while since Xsalice had released this side of him, the "Monster" side was what he had begun calling it. He still felt a certain fear of these abilities which is why he hadn't shown them to the villager's of his new home, at least not yet. Another incident like before would not be good for him, being branded as a "Monster" did not sit well with him, but he did force himself to accept that that was what he was. Thus was why, he was where he was at now, training them, learning to harness the abilities he had been blessed with even if he thought of them as a curse . . .

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Sōichirō Xsalice on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Monsters in their own sense Left_bar_bleue0/1Monsters in their own sense Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:28 am

Arumi had had an interesting day so far. Adjusting to her new arms, tangling with a missing-nin, getting overcharged for dango, she needed to let off some steam. So she headed for her favorite place, the training grounds. The trip had been a little tricky, as she'd had to reverse her transformations while walking through town. With great effort, she'd managed to keep her growls of pain inaudible. She looked around nostalgically as she strolled across the grounds. It had hardly been a week, but it seemed like forever since she had been here. It was here she had trained her extra arms jutsu with Lael, mere hours before they became a permanent part of her.

As she walked, she heard some activity nearby. Deciding to investigate, she wrapped her borrowed cloak around herself and snuck through the bushes using her best ninja stealth skills. Sneaking wasn't her best skill, but she was still pretty decent at it when she had to be. Peeking out of the underbrush, she saw a boy around her age practicing some jutsu she'd never seen before. He was good, pulling off some impressive aerobatics before drawing some sort of seal on the air.

She watched in awe as he worked his jutsu, getting nervous as the clones closed in on him. She knew of course that no shinobi would let himself be killed by his own clones during training, but it was still a bit alarming to see him let them so close. She was about to call out to him to watch out when the clones sprung the trap. The boom blew her hair back, and made her more than a little glad she hadn't left her ear transformation active. When the smoke cleared, she was amazed to see the boy standing unharmed in a crater.

It was then that Arumi decided that hiding was for chumps. She emerged from the bushes, still with a look of awe on her face. She was a fair bit taller than the other boy, and hidden in a tan cloak from her neck almost to her ankles. After a moment, she found the words she was looking for. "That. Was. Awesome." she said, emphasizing each word. "Please tell me you can teach that."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Monsters in their own sense Left_bar_bleue1/1Monsters in their own sense Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:16 am

Xsalice wasn't used to being snuck up on for the simple fact that he stuck to himself for the most part, isolating himself far away from others, but when a voice rang out to him he became as alarmed as a kitten being subjected to a body of water. Immediately, Xsalice ducked into the crater that he himself had created, hiding himself from the sight of whoever spoke out to him. Did he hear correctly? Someone deemed the apparent destruction he had caused to the training field as "Awesome". Was this person mentally unstable or were they seriously trying to find a way to inflict pain upon others? Regardless, this person had seen what Xsalice had done, the complete opposite of his intentions.

As Xsalice rested his back against the earthy shell of the crater he pressed his eye lids together tightly and began thinking out loud "Ugh! How could I have been so careless!". His eyes widened a bit as he realized his voice was considerably louder than he had expected, no doubt the person knew he was in the crater at this point. A long sigh released from his lips as he slowly raised his head out of the crater to were only his eyes were visible, they scanned the area for whomever called out to him. They locked on to a cloaked female who was considerably tall and standing some yards away from him, apparently she had been spying on him from within the bushes. With the size that she was, how was Xsalice not able to detect her presence?

Xsalice placed his hands on the edge of the top of the crater and proceeded to hoist himself up until he was standing up right again, the female seemed to be a giant in comparison to his scrawny figure. Xsalice folded his arms together as he moved closer as to answer the females question without doing much yelling. "Are you crazy?! What I just did is something I wouldn't teach anyone even if I could!". His voice at first sounding very feeble but becoming increasingly aggressive toward the end of his sentence. It was a few seconds of silence before he realized that he must look like a complete and utter d**k, thus he set out to apologize to her.

"I'm sorry for how that may have sounded . . . I don't think I can teach you how to do what I did because the jutsu I performed are linked to my chakra . . . At least I think". The tone of his voice performed a complete 360 as it became feeble once more. Xsalice looked up at the clouds in the sky with a rather glum look upon his face. "But, I do stand by what I said . . . I wouldn't teach anyone to do what I did even if I could . . . I've been branded as a Monster because of the curse that is my abilities" . As he looked into the sky his mind began to become flooded with images of his mother and the times they had spent together. She was the only thing that he had in his life that he truly cared for and now he couldn't even say that he had her any more.

His cloud gazing continued for a few moments before he returned his gaze upon the hulk of a woman before him. "I'm sorry, but who are you?". His voice coming out slightly more stern at this point. The lack of information that the other party had not given was starting to get to him for Xsalice liked to at least know the name of the person he was speaking with.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Monsters in their own sense Left_bar_bleue0/1Monsters in their own sense Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Arumi giggled a bit at his startled response. She had expected to surprise the by a bit, but she hadn't thought he'd react so much. He seemed a bit upset at being seen, but she found his reactions funny. She took a few steps closer, hearing him talking to himself, but stopped when he peered over the lip of the crater. Slipping one hand out of her cloak, she gave him a little wave.

When he climbed out she was expecting a greeting, and was a bit taken aback at the harshness of his words. She frowned, looking him over. "Why the hell not? That was pretty badass." She might have gotten upset about it if he hadn't apologized so quickly, and explained how unique it was. "Oh, so it's a kekkei genkai, got it." Though she didn't say anything yet, she knew a thing or two about abnormal powers stemming from abnormal chakra.

When the boy called himself a monster, she had to stop herself from laughing. This guy? A monster? He seemed more like a skittish rookie, in spite of his cool powers. Still she kept quiet until his attention was fixed back on her. Once he asked her name, she decided to correct him.

"So, people think you're a monster, huh? Lemme tell you what I think. I think that's an excuse people use so they don't feel bad about being mediocre. They don't wanna admit another human can do something they can't, so they call us monsters are freaks. I don't let it get to me anymore. I know the truth." she whipped off her cloak, tossing it aside. Her customary tank top was cut off above the midriff, showing a long, narrow scar across her stomach. But that wasn't her most noticeable feature. Growing from her sides, below the hem of the shirt and around the bottom of her ribcage, was a second pair of fully-developed arms. "I'm Hirano Arumi, and I'm a human being who can fight for this village in ways they can never even dream of."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 am

Xsalice wore an expression of interest mixed with confusion when the hulk of a women mentioned the words "Kekkei Genkai". Although the subject was not completely foreign to him, because the academy from where he graduated had roughly covered the topic, the thought of his abilities being because of an inherited Kekkei Genkai never crossed his mind. "If these abilities are from a Kekkei Genkai then . . . I might have more family somewhere!". A small grin began to form on his face as his mind got lost within his thought process. "I've never known any other family member besides my mother . . .". A slight pause was taken before he spoke again. "She never spoke of a clan, but your theory may be plausible" . The tone of his voice slowly changing from feeble to normal the as their conversations continued, this being a sign of comfort toward the females presence.

As Xsalice listened to the women speak he couldn't help but think of his mother speaking to him in the same way. She did always have a no tolerance for self pity and probably would chase him off with a broom before letting him feel bad for something that was totally out of his control. Was he really living up to be her child? Or was he letting outside forces really affect him to this degree? Xsalice simply gave a nod in acceptance to what she had been saying, this was one of those speeches that a person didn't want to forget.

An eyebrow was raised at the swiftness of the woman removing her cloak from her body. The same look of interest mixed with confusion fell upon him again as the woman grew an extra pair of fully-developed and undoubtedly functioning arms from her ribcage. Xsalice had never witnessed such a miraculous feat before and the first thing that came to his mind was "Must be her own Kekkei Genkai". Being the young child that he was, the only words that came bustling out of his mouth were, "Woah! That's so cool!!!".

Besides her name, Xsalice was intrigued to hear that the Kunoichi named Arumi did not consider herself to be a monster, despite what one would imagine another to say at first glance at her true form. Xsalice gave a rather proper bow with a twirl of his right arm before tucking it at his naval as he introduced himself, "I am Sōichirō Xsalice, and I guess I'm pretty human myself". At this point his voice was entirely different from before, a sense of confidence was felt with every word he spoke. A rather happy smile came across his face as he turned himself upright once more, this was something he hadn't naturally done in some time. This Arumi woman was truly a blessing, in disguise of a monster, to have in Xsalice's young life.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:21 am

Arumi listened as he pondered the possibility of being in a clan. In spite of herself, she sort of felt bad for him. Despite her tough guy persona, she could really empathize with him. It was tough being the freak in the crowd. She had experience with that, even with her clan backing her. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to go through that with no support, no huge and ominous clan infrastructure threatening to come down on anyone who got too nasty with her. "Yeah... I've always had the clan backing me up. The Hirano are kind of a big deal around here, they got my back. I can put in a good word for you guys if you want, they might help you out a bit." She didn't know why she said that, but she wasn't planning to go back on her word if he took her up on her offer. She could try to get something out of her folks, she always was good at weaseling things out of people.

She grinned wide at the other genin's response. After having to hide her new gift for a while, it was nice for an outsider to appreciate them. She stretched both pairs, cracking her knuckles. "Thanks! They're new." This guy seemed really excited about the meeting. He looked like he had enjoyed the speech, and he was downright thrilled to see her power. She wondered if she should show him more, but decided to save it for later. Seeing a Hirano transform was a lot to take in. She didn't want to scare him off now. "Pulled this transformation in a fight about a week ago, found I couldn't reverse it afterwards. They're a part of me now."

She smiled at the greeting. Between the reputation of her clan and her own temper, she didn't get to make friends too often. Two left arms patted him on the back, maybe a bit harder than expected but not enough to hurt. "Awesome. You been in Donzoko long? I don't think I've seen you around." On its own, she felt her lower left hand starting to sneak towards his pocket. Her upper arm grabbed it, pulling it away. It was starting already? Normally these arms waited a little longer to manifest their own minds. She took a few steps away, regarding the scenery. From here, he could see the lower half of the tattoo covering her back.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

Village : Donzo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 am

Chinatsu cracked her fingers as she let her right hand fall into the bag on her hip, the maw open biting into the white mass chewing, infusing chakra, several seconds later, the mouth spat out a dragon fly. The blonde grinned as she let the little thing go, buzzing around as she walked toward favorite training ground of hers and members of her clan.

The spot was one of the more structurally should shots where her clan could practice with larger amounts of clay and possibly bring down the cave. She when she approached the ground, she sent the dragonfly higher before forming the sign of confrontation with her hands, creating loud explosion over head.

She her hand stopped as she reach for her bag again, she was surprised so see other people there, even more so to see a taller woman and kid. She retracted her hand from her bag and grinned sheepishly, "Sorry about that. I didn't scare anyone did I?"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:47 am

Xsalice was taken back a bit at Arumi's response, not in the bad sense, but more in the sense that she was being kind to him. It had been a while since anyone had willingly tried to help him, it seemed like his time as an outcast had truly come to an end. "Maybe when I get older, or at the least, a little more control of my abilities I can seek out my clan through the connections Arumi-chan's clan has" Xsalice was speechless when it came to a responding to what Arumi said, he simply gave a smile as he nodded his head. At this point Xsalice was quite comfortable with the idea of having friends, even those as tough and bold yet tender-hearted as Hirano Arumi. "Hopefully everyone in the village is as open-minded as her . . ."

As Arumi showed off the extent of her kekkei genkai, Xsalice stood: wide-eyed, open mouthed, and gawking in complete awe at the newest additions to her body. Xsalice wasn't the type to get jealous and curse the gods for not blessing him with such a transformation, but he was appreciative of raw power and thought of realities where their roles were swapped. "If I had that type of power, I don't even know where I'd begin with the transformations!", his voice was rather high with excitement. He truly was the type interested in just about anything abnormal.

At this point Xsalice didn't see Arumi as someone he had just met, more like someone he hadn't seen in a very long time, truly showing the youth within him. He lingered on every word she spoke with intention to respond so as to keep the conversations flowing, it had been some time since he last was able to speak with someone so easily. Right as he began to answer Arumi's question, out of the peripheral of his right eye, he caught a glimpse of yellow before a loud explosion occurred not to far from where he and Arumi stood. His gaze was distracted from the actions of Arumi's additional appendages and her steps away from him.

Without hesitation, his left index finger slid into the center ring of a single kunai on the pouch on his hip of the same side. Xsalice's cheerful and boyish demeanor seemed to be nothing but a facade as his face took on a more stern look, he was bent on protecting Arumi despite knowing that she probably would be doing any protection if necessary. When the dust and debris started to clear Xsalice leaned into whispering range of Arumi and spoke with haste, "Umm . . . Do you mind keeping what you saw of me between us? I'm not ready for the rest of the village to know yet . . .". When the dust finally cleared a blonde figure was seen approaching their location.

Xsalice kept quiet, awaiting for Arumi to respond to the girl first, just so he could see if they had been in each other's presence before, something taken as more of a precaution if he were to say something out of line. "Jeez . . . how many Monsters is this village really harvesting?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:08 am

Arumi grinned broadly as he complimented her powers. This guy was all right in her books. "Yeah, I can do more stuff too. Maybe I could show you. Just watch out, I kinda growl a lot when I do it so be ready." Her mind ran through all the transformations she could show him. She considered the ears, she had been thinking of actively trying to make those permanent.

She nodded at his request, trying to look wise. "Yeah, there's a lot of assholes out there. Us powerful types gotta stick together, you know? Watch each other's backs." Both right hands gave him a thumbs up. Her clan was built on secrets, it would be easy to take on one more.

Arumi's train of thought was derailed by the explosion above them. Arumi ducked, looking around to see what was going on. Was that just some careless ninja, or was there another attack? She was relieved to see another Donzoko kunoichi approaching, but still a bit annoyed. "Look where you're blasting!"
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 am

Chi felt a little slighted before shrugging it off it was her bad but still she didn't have to be rude about it. "Again sorry, I didn't think anyone else would be here." She sighed seeing who it was, the girl had four arms and was freakishly tall. Chi remembered the girl from when she was in the academy. She had been a few years under her but anyone who had the misfortune to attend while she was there knew her and her clan, the Unholy Terrors of Dozo. She had also had the bad luck of being in the same class with one of her relatives. She shivered remembering back, the guys was a terror.

"You graduated Arumi, dang looks like I owe some money to my brother." She looked over other kid, he looked to be about her height. She raised an eyebrow, the kid seemed a bit off his feet but the look said that he was ready to attack. She smiled and waved, her other hand fall to her side "Hi, I'm Chinatsu Taiyo. Sorry about that again, I didn't think anyone but me really used this field."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Xsalice observed the interaction between the two females closely, he had not expected to meet any people during his trainings and straying from usual plans was not like himself at all. Their arrivals had not been scheduled, thus the thought that a possible ambush in the making did not leave his mind. "Hmm . . . It seems these two may know each other? Possibly?" Xsalice removed his hand from within his hip-pouch, but his gaze never thwarted from the blonde haired girl before him. She didn't seem much of a threat, but the exact methods to the explosion that she had apparently caused wasn't seen in full, thus Xsalice kept his knowledge in spatial awareness in his thoughts.

Xsalice's eyes quickly scanned over the blonde girl's person as his mind took note of specific actions she had taken. When she dropped one arm and used the other to wave Xsalice replied the same while giving half a smile, "The contents of that bag are still in question . . . Though, her hand definitely came from within it as she made her way over to us . . .". He shook his head and continued to smile as she apologised and introduced herself, "There is no need for apologies, Taiyo, was it?." As he spoke, Xsalice outstretched a hand to the newest arrival at the training fields.

"I am Sōichirō Xsalice, a new arrival and Genin to Donzokogakure no Sato. Pleased to make your acquaintance.". Unlike before, his voice was much more full and he had a certain confidence about him. First impressions were quite important to Xsalice nowadays more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 pm

This was one of those situations the extra limb jutsu was made for. After that insult, she had a full four middle fingers to express her annoyance with the Taiyo girl. "Not deaf yet, Boom Bitch?" She was a bit annoyed that Xsalice was being so friendly with the girl who had nearly blown them up. She didn't really like the bomber, and thought the younger genin was being too nice to her.

"Whoa, hold up Sal. She was throwing that shit around without looking where it was going, don't let her off so easy." She stepped forward, putting a hand on his shoulder. Her ears were still ringing a bit, and she wasn't feeling too charitable for the older genin. Chinatsu had come damn close not to just blowing her up, but to blasting her new bro too. Arumi had never been too forgiving, and she wasn't going to make an exception now.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:29 am

"If I can still hear your grinding voice, then no. I don't expect to any time soon, some of us know how to handle explosives." Chinatsu reached over to shake hands with the other genin. Her expression turned to a frown when Arumi stopped him. "Leave him be four arms, you've already brain washed the Uchiha. This village doesn't need another genin turned to a lost cause." 

Chinatsu smiled turning her attention back to the youngest genin, holding out her hand again. "You do good work Xsalice-san, call me Chinatsu. Again sorry about the dragonfly. It's normally just my clan that comes back here. I wasn't expecting anyone to come this far out of the way to train."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 am

"It's okay Arumi-chan, I can relate", as he says this he turns slightly and gestures toward the five(5) foot crater he had caused as a result of his training. Xsalice screwed up his face when Chinatsu had said ". . . This village doesn't need another genin turned to a lost cause . . ." Now, the derogatory comments exchanged between the two did not go unnoticed, but, the fact that Arumi was a Genin like himself left Xsalice in an immobilized and confused state. "Wah!? A Genin!?!? Look at the size of her though!". Xsalice stepped in between the two apparent female genin, "Look guys, err . . . Gals. Can't we just leave the hate for another day? I mean you both are pretty cool to me!", as he spoke to them a wide smile came across his face.

Xsalice noticed that Chinatsu had held out her hand again to which he embraced with his own before Arumi could stop them. "No worries!" He gave a cheerful wide-eyed smile as he continued. "All of that was caused by a real dragonfly, that sounds so cool!" By this time Xsalice had dropped the act of being , I guess one could say that was the childish nature trapped within him.

Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:38 am

Arumi glared at the older genin. Did she really have to bring that up? "Okay, one: that was ONE TIME. Two: My eyebrows grew back fine. And three: No you fucking don't. If you knew how to handle explosives, you would have looked at what you were blowing up. Sal here gets it, he did some cool stuff and made sure the are was clear before he did his thing." She gave him a congratulatory clap on the back as she said that last bit, maybe a bit harder than intended. The comment about Lael only made her angrier. "Hey! I didn't brainwash him, and he is not a lost cause! He just recognized that I'm a badass." That comment worried her more than she would admit. She hadn't seen Lael lately, and was starting to worry. Still, her new little bro was the main focus for the moment, and she didn't want Chinatsu to turn him against her.

She grumbled when Xsalice tried to make peace, but stood down anyway. She didn't think he should be so friendly with Boom Bitch, but whatever, it was his business. Arumi folded both pairs of arms and stood back when Sal started gushing about how cool the explosives were. Suddenly she felt like the third wheel.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 am

"Then he shows better sense than you already." Chinatsu smiled, shaking his hand before pulling it back. "I suppose I can behave. Can't speak for her. though. It wasn't a real dragonfly, it was one I made. My clan specialize is that sort of thing." She turns and observes the blast damage. The blonde walked over kneeling to touch the ground. The mouth on her hand opened licking the dirt before spitting it out. There was chakra in the dirt and it tasted kind of funny, almost unstable sort of. "So what were you using? It's a bit big for a normal explosive tag."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 am

Xsalice was forced to take a few steps forward due to the pure strength that Arumi had used in the congratulatory pat on the back she had given him, but he played it off by bringing his arm across his body as if to stretch. The weight of the world felt like it had dropped onto his shoulders as Arumi mentioned that he had done some, "cool stuff". It had become apparent that she had forgot what was exchanged between them briefly before the meeting of Chinatsu, either that, or it had simply been a slip of the tongue. Xsalice was barely getting comfortable with using his abilities and took a great leap in the allowance of Arumi to see him use them, although he honestly had no choice in the matter.  "Oi!?! That's going to take some getting used to . . ."

"Well I haven't known Arumi very long, but I have a feeling that she's a gentler soul than many may give credit. We'll all be able to get along, right? At least until after I've taken you both out to eat?" Although he was every bit a child, he knew at the least that everyone at some point wanted equal acceptance. As he spoke, Chinatsu left their presence to examine the smallish crater he had created, unbeknownst to him until she spoke again. He wheeled around in haste as he made his way to the crater, his arm wrapped around Arumi's wrist in attempts to not leave her out if she would come.

Xsalice's eyes widened as he witnessed a mouth open upon Chinatsu's hand that revealed a tongue that he taken in and spat out dirt. A look of disgust mixed with interest fell over his face "Was that there when I shook her hand!?!?" That definitely counts as some form of rape!!!" He wiped his hands on his pants as he stopped along Chinatsu's side, "Well . . . Umm . . ." He started to stutter but then he looked back at Arumi and found the unspoken words he was looking for. "It's a clan thing . . .", he said as he turned back to face Chinatsu. Although this may have been the case, nothing had been truly proven yet.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 am

Arumi almost laughed when Sal called her gentle. Clearly he hadn't heard the rumors yet. After you walk through town with blood spattered all over your arm, there was really no way to pretend you were gentle. She kept civil, though. Sal seemed alright, she didn't want to alienate him. Especially when a free dinner was on the line. "Sure, sounds good."

When she saw Sal's reaction to the hand mouths, she couldn't contain her laughter. "You mean she didn't lick you with the handshake? Nasty Natsu couldn't go a day without doing that back during her academy days." Part of her was a little nervous about his reaction. The Taiyo were weird, but not that bad. She didn't want to think about how he might react to some of her stuff, she knew how horrific she was in battle. Hell, she counted on it. Half of the Hirano clan's power came from terror. She just hoped that she wouldn't scare him off with it.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:50 am

"Lunch sounds lovely." She raised her eyebrow when he said clan stuff. The blonde shook her head and sighed at the Nasty Natsu comment. "For the record, it was your cousin that freaked out the most about that. Also the taste of your chakra is creepy as hell." The blonde stood and turned back to the pair. "Your's Xsalice-san is rather odd tasting. If my hands freak you out, then I don't think your ready for a real mission yet, there are a lot scarier things in the world than my hands, like the girl you are holding onto."
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am

A panicked state fell over Xsalice as he heard Arumi speak of his reaction to the discovery of Chinatsu's hand mouths. Although one couldn't blame Xsalice's reaction to this uncommon feature, a warning would have been nice for anyone. "Jeez Arumi, chill with the insults would ya?". Although he didn't say what was on his mind, Xsalice turned and gave Arumi a look that would hopefully pass on these unspoken words. Unfortunately, Xsalice wasn't the type to speak his mind even if it were for the greater good, this was his most unfavored feature of himself, with the exception of his abilities of course. A full body sense of relief left from Xsalice as he heard Chinatsu agree to lunch, "Finally you two can agree on something!" Xsalice hated confrontation and the rising tension between the two kunoichi was getting to him, it would be only a matter of time before he boiled over.

Was it possible for a person's chakra to taste "creepy"? One as young as a Genin would imagine that all chakra was the same, although everyone did create their own which would lead to a certain signature unique to them or even possibly a group of people such as a clan. But, what would make chakra "creepy". Xsalice's face fell as he pondered on why there was always one thing about him that set him a part from others. All he ever wanted to do was be normal, but it seemed fate had the complete opposite plans for him. He lifted his head up when Chinatsu had spoke again, but his face seemed angered. "Look! I don't have a problem with any extra features or appendages that you or anyone else for that matter has!" He took a slight pause between his short rant. "And for the love of Rikudo can you guys quit with the bickering! It's pointless!!!" The way his words came out made him seem like a whole another person, never had he really raised his voice, but for some reason the lid off his pot had been blown off.

His chest pumped hard as he tried to calm himself down, but his gaze shifted between both Arumi and Chinatsu. He hoped this wouldn't change their perspective of him, but the constant arguing had finally gotten to him. "Chinatsu . . . What makes my chakra taste like that" He now spoke in a calmer tone, but a hint of frustration could still be felt with every word. Was this the side of Xsalice that ended him up here? Or was this simply the product of the constant use of his abilities?

Last edited by Sōichirō Xsalice on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 am

Arumi stayed quiet. Sal seemed to have some big things on his mind, and now didn't seem like the time to interrupt. Despite all signs to the contrary, she wasn't completely socially stunted. She knew when to relinquish the spotlight. Sal needed to know what his chakra dirt tasted like and why, and Natsu was the leading authority on chakra dirt flavor. Arumi could let her be the center of attention for now.

She was still impressed that Sal had shouted like that. Guess he's finally growing a pair. He'd been a bit wimpy before. Not that she didn't mind another sycophant, but part of her job was to teach her bros to be badass, and he'd made a huge step already. Progress was good, and she was looking forward to seeing how much cooler she could make him. With time and luck, maybe she could get him to give zero fucks about people being afraid of his power. Fewer, if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 am

Chinatsu sighed and shook her head, it honnestly wasn't an insult, for once, toward the other genin. It was just a statement of fact. If her hands freaked him out then she was really going to scare him. The blonde raised an eyebrow at him when he asked about his chakra. "Well," She sat down on the ground and reached into her bad pulling out her clay to play with as she thought of the best way to explain it. "I take it you know the five chakra natures right? Well there are a lot more, special ones really. There is a clan in Umi that can make ice out of water and wind. Anyway, every chakra nature has a taste. Water is sweet like honey, Fire is spicy like a pepper, Earth tastes a bit like cinnamon, Lighting is sharp and crackles a little, wind is don't really have a taste...no its like spring air fresh really hard to taste.

"Everyone's chakra has basic taste, there their personality kicks in. Surprisingly that adds a lot of flavor to it. It is said that a traumatic event can change a person's chakra nature, that is unimportant information," The clay in her hand is slowly forming into a four winged bird. "Anyway, the personality of person had a lot to do with it. Arumi's and her clans all give me goose bumps, they taste of some dark and icky like pollution. Yours is something similar to mine its like a mix of things nothing a really can pin down, most of it I get is coming from your personality it seems. Its a peculiar thing. You can tell a lot about a person by their chakra, I just happen to get that information from tasting it." Natsu frowned down at her bird before squishing it up, she had stopped doing that to people before Arumi had gotten into Academy, except to creep out the other genin's cousin....That explained somethings.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:18 am

A simple nod was all Xsalice gave in response to Chinatsu questioning him on his knowledge of the five basic elements. Knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of each element was an Academy requirement where Xsalice had come from. "I wonder . . .  Does a chakra nature that clashes with your own have a bitter taste?" The subject of elements always sparked Xsalice's curious side partially because he wanted to know all there was to know about them before he found out his own chakra nature and began training it. Hearing about personalities affecting one's chakra nature was a whole new concept to Xsalice and although he had more than a few questions to ask about the subject he did not interrupt Natsu. " . . . I wouldn't mind spending some time with Chinatsu to learn more what she knows about chakra . . . I'll make sure to ask her later . . ."

A look of shock and awe fell over Xsalice as Chinatsu finished her explanation of the different tastes of chakra. "Wow Natsu, you definitely know a whole hell of a lot when it comes to chakra" Xsalice spoke with a bit of curiosity on the subject. Out of his peripheral he could see the shadows of some of the rocks beginning to elongate signalling the setting of the sun, it would be time to leave soon, but he was in no rush. "Well it seems our little lunch might turn into a bit of a dinner, shall we proceed to a place nearby? Any suggestions?"

Last edited by Sōichirō Xsalice on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:27 am

Arumi bristled at the mention of how Hirano chakra tasted. "Hey! Don't talk shit about the Blessed Corruption." Two right hands jabbed at Natsu. She was content to stay quiet for the rest of the speech, just glaring at the older girl. She was a bit jealous that her new little brother was paying so much attention to her. She was supposed to be the cool big sis dispensing sage advice, dammit!

They stayed a lot longer than she'd intended. By the time they were ready to leave, her lower hands were searching her pockets for snacks. They came up empty, and she could feel two frustrated presences at the back of her mind. Sal's idea of eating out was sounding great right now. Before Chinatsu could suggest anything, Arumi pushed in with her idea. "I think I'm unbanned from that BBQ place on Maruishi street, how about there?"
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:25 am

"No, It's not a conflict. It's just a matter of taste, like some people don't like spicy food. My older bother has a thing for girls with water chakra nature and he has earth and fire. Water is nice, but I prefer fire and lighting. The bitter is from the personality aspect. Arumi's chakra over intrsting enough could be pleasant except her god corrupted it making terrible to taste, or just bad for any sensory type." Natsu shook her head at Arumi sighing.

"If you're not sure we could just go over to the stand on Rainumi Street near the academy. They serve this great shichimi Udon. BBQ is fine to. I just don't want to eat at the compound tonight. My Aunts are teaching my cousins to cook." She shivered at the last part. She smiled and stood pocking her glob of clay again. "Thank you Sal, It's not the special. It's just something I picked up. Chakra is interesting to me. If there is anything else you can ask anytime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters in their own sense   Monsters in their own sense Empty

Back to top Go down

Monsters in their own sense
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Donzokogakure no Sato :: Training Fields-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Monsters in their own sense EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Monsters in their own sense EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Monsters in their own sense EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Monsters in their own sense EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Monsters in their own sense EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Monsters in their own sense EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Monsters in their own sense EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Monsters in their own sense EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Monsters in their own sense Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon