Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy can i have a plane?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Resonate River

Resonate River

Village : Ex-Raiu

Mommy can i have a plane? Empty
PostSubject: Mommy can i have a plane?   Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am

Thousands of feet below Soragakure stood the large airbase that many of the village ninja rode in to get to the village. As the Airmen took their break, awaiting the next airship to lift the citizens high into the sky and into the gates. In the lobby were hundreds of impatient citizens waiting for the new Airship to arrive. Each passenger were not expecting an afternoon filled with action and joy, as a young looking man walked into the lobby. He passed every man and woman and entered a hallway leading to the airship pilot's break room. His luck grew as one passed by him and entered a restroom. Turning the man entered it as well. A smile growing on his face as he took the pilot into a stall. Minutes later the man walked out with the pilot's clothing. Near headed to the break room and announced his break was over. "Ill take this Airship... seems the passengers are getting antsy.." Near said as he left out and walked up to the airship. Opening the door and heading up the stairs. He was finally in the airship, sitting in the pilots seat. As he turned on the radio he heard another pilot, that had already made it to the village. He had announced that a strange man entered the village and was fighting two of the village ninja. Near's eyebrow raised a bit.. the fun was just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Mommy can i have a plane? Left_bar_bleue1/1Mommy can i have a plane? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Mommy can i have a plane?   Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 am

Sakura wasn't entirely sure what was her entire plans in the event that her motives for entering Soragakure was, but all she knew was that she had gone along out of curiosity as to what Toshu was doing. She had taken precautions early and used her Byakugan to spy on the village's activity, managing to Toshu, and then smiled more so as she saw what he was doing there. She couldn't but think, And here I thought that he wasn't into killing. Nevertheless, she wanted to get a closer look. Surely though, avoiding him was off top priority to her, the last thing she wanted was for him to find out she followed him.

To get close to the seen, she would require a airship to get to the village since she herself wasn't capable of any technique capable of flight, especially one capable of flight to such a high degree. The airship wasn't all that crammed with people, with it supporting about just over twenty people - most of them were seemingly returning villagers. She had started a conversation with a slim, tanned man in about his early thirties when he had told her he always was afraid of airships. She could tell he was mostly telling the truth by his sweating, but certainly it was just him trying to make conversation. Nevertheless, that had quickly evolved into her lying about how it was her first time in order to help him feel not so alone. Surely her being kind wasn't going to come free though.

As the ship started to take off, she sighed. Don't even know why I'm doing this when I can't make any money of of it, she thought. Nevertheless, she was smiling just as quickly out of anticipation at this point.
Back to top Go down
Resonate River

Resonate River

Village : Ex-Raiu

PostSubject: Re: Mommy can i have a plane?   Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 am

Near had finally gotten the ship to fly a bit. He laughed a bit as he got use to the controls and noticed something interesting. It had been his way of communicating with the passengers. Grabbing it he thought of something to say to the unknown people who rode the ship. "Hmm poor passengers.. I guess i shouldn't let them know this is the first time ive flied an airship.." Near said with his very childlike voice, his finger accidentally pressing the button that aired his voice around the whole airship. In the background he could hear a few people gasp, this causing him to raise an eye brow and notice the pressed button.

"Well thats shit.... Well passengers welcome to the ride that will forever resonate the sky with my skills.. Have fun.." He said, once again using a childlike voice. The Airship began to wobble a bit as he made his way up to the village. Thinking about a quicker way up he noticed a button that boosted the speed of the airship. Clicking it, a large noise could be heard in the back of the airship. Much like a clicking noise at a very large volume which caused near to hold his ear and let go of the pilot's wheel. As he did so the Airship changed directions and faced the Airship lobby. The boost activated and the ship headed for a collision with the lobby. "Oh shit!" Near said as he grabbed the wheel and turned it back toward the village. At this point he had taken an unknown path toward the village. As he rose over the village he pressed the intercom button. "Here is the great village which dwells in the sky... pray for our safe landing." He said giggling. Near soon made his way to the village gates.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Mommy can i have a plane? Left_bar_bleue1/1Mommy can i have a plane? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Mommy can i have a plane?   Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:37 am

The sudden voice over the intercom made everyone within the passenger's room go silent. When the man finished speaking, most of them gasped, while a few looked at each other with horror in their eyes. Sakura herself ached her brow, now uncertain by the whole situation. Certainly that was no joke, and she activated her Byakugan furthering her sight to see past the room she was in to where the man was. His appearance at least fit the bit of a criminal if she was to remove the employee suit he was wearing.

The sudden thug on her arm jugged her back to her present dilemma. The man she was talking to was now worried, looking at her, practically on the brink of tears. Didn't know he was this afraid, she thought, yet still mostly amused. He clung to her, and she sighed. "Don't worry it'll be fine," she said, stroking his head gently now, "I promise, I'll die before I ever let anything happen to you." He looked up at her now, and she gave a smile to comfort his nerves.

Suddenly, the airship made one large jerk in movement, larger than any of the wobbly one's before, and Sakura, as well as much of the passengers, were at least lucky to have seat belts, otherwise they would have been tossed around. They were seemingly going downward at this point, but rather quickly the ship's direction was changed again. Passengers at this point were all panicking, the man who Sakura was now obliged to protect was now clinging to her completely, a bit too close for most peoples comfort, but it made her feel needed and she loved it even if he was some stranger just a while ago.

She further her vision to see what was the situation outside of the craft. Soragakure was just within range now, the question was whether it would be a safe landing, in turn forcing her to do more than she intended.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mommy can i have a plane?   Mommy can i have a plane? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mommy can i have a plane?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Travel and Misson Board :: Travel Board-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Mommy can i have a plane? EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Mommy can i have a plane? Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon