Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go home Karmi you're drunk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

Village : Donzo

Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty
PostSubject: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Chinatsu frowned and repeatedly wanted to bash her head in as she stood before the mission’s board and was informed that she would be working with Arumi on a mission. She sighed, worst birthday ever.

The blonde cursed under her breath again as they read off the mission’s scroll that they were looking for another lost child and was remind once again the time was of the essence when dealing with these sort of mission, hence the reason why they were given high genin to low chunin.

Chinatsu bowed taking the scroll before walking out the door with Arumi. “I don’t like working with you any more than you like working with me, but let’s at least try to work together on this. Let’s see… they really didn’t have very much information to give us aside from the child went missing in the market place. Perhaps we should check their first? Maybe someone saw where he went.”

Word Count: 157

Mission:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Chinatsu Taiyo on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Go home Karmi you're drunk Left_bar_bleue0/1Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Arumi groaned. She wanted to do more, but there were people watching and she didn't want to start screaming at the people in the mission room. Annoyed as she was, she didn't want to play into the psycho Hirano stereotype. With a huff, she went outside with Chinatsu.

"I don't even know why they sent you on this." she grumbled to her partner. "I could handle this myself." A low growl started in her throat, growing stronger as she walked. She felt her tongue changing, the scents around them growing stronger. On a whim, she added her new jutsu to the mix. She almost fell as the pain of the combined transformations started to overwhelm her, but managed to catch herself. Arumi ignored the stumble, hoping that Chinatsu hadn't noticed.

When they got to the market, Arumi's forked tongue started flicking out, tasting the air. "Okay, where was the brat last? I can get a trail from there."

[Word count: 158]

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Chi sighed before leaving her temporary teammate alone as she started showing the picture and asking around. She grinned seeing several old ladies; old ladies were better than any security camera. She slowed to a walk and dusted herself off before bowing, "Good afternoon Wise Mothers, if it is not too much trouble could I ask a few questions?"

The three older women smiled, despite their aged appearance they were very much in their prime, all three had headbands hanging off their bags. "What is it you want, young child?" The first asked.

"There was a child, a young boy about five years old here a few hours ago. Good mother I was hope you saw him." She handed them the picture. The three crows looked at is carefully. Chinatsu inwardly smiled, they had seen him, they may have been old but nothing would have gone unnoticed by them. The picture was a snap shot, but clear enough that you could see the features of boy. Chinatsu thought he looked fragile.

"Yes," Che looked up hearing them talk her musing cut short. "He was a few hours ago, his mother left him alone with body guard, he wanted to look at the tigers and things that were coming for the circus."

"For such a sweet looking child he sure was a brat." The other lady added in.

"About fifteen minutes later he and that body guard were gone. I hope that was helpful dear?"

"You have been most helpful Good Mothers, have a nice day." Chi bowed again and returned to her partner. "He was over there by the circus animals before he disappeared."

Word Count: 274
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Go home Karmi you're drunk Left_bar_bleue0/1Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Arumi couldn't help grinning at what the old ladies said. Just like she'd predicted, the kid was a brat. Arumi wondered for a moment if she was psychic before getting back to the mission. She hurried over to where they had pointed, crouching down. Her tongue flicked out again. She could taste the smells there. Concentrating, she started to filter through them. Ignoring the recent ones and the older ones, push it back a few hours. Getting the time frame right, she started picking out the scents that matched. She closed her eyes, concentrating more. "Got it!" A young boy and a large man, from a few hours ago. Came from the right direction. It was a match.

Arumi stood up straight, gesturing for Chinatsu to follow. Without looking to see if the other girl was coming along, Arumi took off after the trail. It was leading into one of the seedier parts of town. Was the bodyguard working with kidnappers? She picked up the pace, trying to be the first to their target. Sharing the mission was bad enough, she didn't want to share the glory too.

[Word count: 188]
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:59 am

Chinatsu took after the other girl, keeping pace for the most part till the other girl really kicked it into high gear. Quickly she grabbed some of her clay a moment later her hand spat out the four winged bird again; she turned to a park tossing it before forming the hand sign making it grow before climbing on, her feet latching on like she was surfing.

She brushed her hair aside, revealing her eye scope as she climbed on, as the bird took off. With her view from the sky Chinatsu quickly picked out Arumi, it wasn't hard as crowed made way for her. Her cloak was billowing behind her making her extra arms very apparent and scarring more than a few people.

Chi easily kept paces as she surfed the wind, turning her new toy toward the horizon, she looked around intently scanning before seeing what she was hopping to see, they were on horse back and had passed though a field and headed toward the treeline again. Chi kept her eye on the tracks noting where they went as she leaned forward, pitching down so she was flying next to and above of her team mate. She ducked and dodged while she talked, they were almost out of town where it would be smooth flying."They're on horse back, they went though a field and headed back into the trees, they're at least three miles ahead, probably more; a lot more." They had a good fifteen hour head start on them. She looked up at the sky the sun was almost touching the horizon. they were going to have to make camp or work though the night ether didn't sound really fun.

Word Count:284
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:17 am

Arumi's mood was improving as the crowd parted for her. She liked seeing the shocked reactions when her arms were revealed, and this here was the jackpot. Dozens of people scrambling to make way for the charging monster. She knew it was petty, but it's the little things that make life worth living.

Her mood quickly soured when Chinatsu swooped down by her. When the hell did she learn to fly? This is so unfair. She's not even a wind type and she gets more air than I do. Arumi glared at the genin, listening to her report. That made things even worse. These chumps had a huge head start, it would take a while to catch up to them. She had been hoping they'd holed up somewhere nearby, but apparently they had no such luck. Arumi looked up at the clay bird, and it seemed big enough for two. She really didn't feel like walking the whole way if she didn't have to, so she hopped up behind the older girl. "You saw where they were going, right? Well let's get a move on, we can pick up the trail from where you last saw them." Arumi sat, settling herself in for the flight. She hated being showed up like this, but this was the easier and probably faster way to travel. By the time they arrived, she could be in full battle mode.

[Words: 235]
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:45 am

The blonde took a moment to get used to the wait before taking them up and higher, "Hold on tight." Their speed doubled as the wind rushed in the blondes face; she closed her right eye looking, looking around through her eye scope grinning when she spotted the tracks. "They went into the trees..." She trialed off grinning when she saw the smoke. She pointed. "We just got very lucky I think."

She leaned to the left, banking as the closed in and began to circle. At the hight they were at they looked like a normal bird, not that it mattered with the sun having fallen the light from the fire would keep them hidden. "Ok, let's have a looksee..." The blonde tapped on button's next to her scope zooming in. "OK there are three kidnappers by my count. One is the body guard and the other two have swords. Hrm... neither look like ninja that's good. Aw crud...the kids tied up, but awake." She really didn't want to ride home with him whining the whole way. She turned back to her new flight buddy, "So any ideas? I can't just bomb the camp and I'm sure you want a piece of the action."

Word Count: 205
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:11 am

Throughout their flight, Arumi kept up a near-constant growl. She was slowing down the transformations, taking her time so the pain wouldn't distract her. She couldn't afford to fall from this height. First were the ears, stretching to long, thin points. Next her teeth, turning into fangs. Then her fingernails stretched into inch-long claws. Finally, she slid her forehead protector down to her neck to allow a pair of four-inch horns to grow from her forehead. She grinned, ready for the coming fight.

As they circled, Arumi started working wind chakra onto her claws. The now-familiar smell of engine exhaust surrounded them as the power took shape. She had a plan in mind already. "Fly in low, I'll drop in. You get the kid while I'm keeping em busy." She waited until they were low enough for her to safely jump. Taking off her cloak, she bundled it up and handed it to Chinatsu. "Hold this." Without waiting for an answer, Arumi hopped off.

She landed on all fours, two arms held out to the sides, just at the edge of the light from their campfire. One of the men saw her, and was starting to point her out to his friends when she stood with a roar. Her fangs were on display, and her claws glowed with a blue light from the wind chakra. Laughing gleefully, she charged the men. This was going to be fun.

[Word count: 237]

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Go home Karmi you're drunk Left_bar_bleue0/8Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:50 am

Chinatsu glared tossing the cloak away as she pitched down, scooping up the kid in the birds claws, before taking into the air again. "Shut up kid! Stop wiggling or I'm going to drop you." The kid froze staring up at her. "There, much better, now sit tight white my partner and I handle this." Chinatsu reached into her bag her hand chewing the clay. She kept a careful eye on the fight as it progressed. She begrudgingly admitted she was doing a good job. Her eyes narrowed, she opened her hand letting her dragon fly take flight; directing it toward the third man that was trying to sneak up on the younger genin.

The bug landed on his back. Carefully she formed the hand sign and uttered her trigger word, watching as the insect blew up, sending him flying forward. Chi continued to watched, readying more dragonflies just in case.

Word Count: 151
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:05 am

Arumi tore into the first kidnapper just as the clay bird swooped down to attack. Even without the wind enhancing them, four clawed hands were a menace. With it, Arumi liked to think of herself as a tornado of murder. All four hands lashed out, cutting deep gouges across the man's chest. Within seconds he was on the ground, with dozens of long cuts crisscrossing his body. Arumi looked up with a feral grin. "Who's next?"

It was then she noticed her options were limited. While she had been happily mauling one of the kidnappers, another had tried to sneak off somewhere. She could still smell that he was close, and she paused to figure out where he was, facing down his comrade as she did. Her eyes widened a bit when she heard a footstep behind her. How had he gotten there? She was trying to figure how she could best fight off both at once when that train of thought was completely derailed. An explosion knocked the man forward, bowling her over and deafening her hypersensitive ears for a moment. She shoved the unconscious man off, pushing herself back to her feet. "Watch where the hell you send those!" she shouted into the sky, shaking one of her upper fists.

While she was busy with this, the other kidnapper had gone for a club. It wasn't much, just a thick stick really, but in the larger man's hands it could do some damage. He brandished it as he approached, looking for a good time to strike. Arumi just smiled and shot her tongue out, wrapping around the club and yanking it out of his hands. "That was a bad move." she said, facing off with him.

[Words: 288]
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:18 am

The blonde shoock her head before yelling back, "What you want me to do, let hi at your back?!" She waited a moment as her monstrous teammate beat the living hell of other guy, before landing the bird and setting the kid down. She kicked the guy that she bomb's head, eh didn't respond. Satisfied she relaxed a little, and whistled, impressive. "Had enough blood shed, Monster Girl? That was impressive."

She shrunk clay bird down, and begins to remold it, forming a large owl with talons and tail feathers. She closed her eyes channeling chakra before it was enveloped and grew to a ride able size. CHinatsu picked up the kid and set him ht e tail feather, having it curl up to hold him. "Really to roll, I'd rather not stay out till two again." She grinned hopping up on her new creation, looking at the expectingly. She had a new found respect for the girl, she was strong and strength was some she respected.

Word Count: 164
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:43 am

As Chinatsu was coming in for a landing, Arumi was pouncing. By the time the clay bird had landed Arumi was back on her feet, wiping the red from around her mouth. Two of the kidnappers lay dead on the ground, and the third was unconscious and injured. It was a good day.

Arumi shot Chi a look after her question. "Ha, thanks. Now what are we gonna do with him?" she gestured to the third man. "We gonna off him here or take him back?" While she waited for an answer, Arumi started to transform back. She wouldn't need to be in battle mode to finish an unconscious thug. The girl sat down, growling as her transformations reversed themselves one by one. Wind chakra dispersed as her claws retracted. The tongue was next, returning to its normal size and shape. Then her ears shrank, followed by her teeth. Lastly, the horns retracted into her head and she fixed her forehead protector, putting it back in place on her head. Arumi shook her head to clear it. She didn't use so many transformations at once too often, it was one hell of a strain. She looked back at Chi, realizing that in the pain of the changes she hadn't been listening to the other genin. "What you say again?"

[Words: 219]
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 am

Chinatsu sighed, "I said nice job, I'm impressed. You handle yourself well. As for him I'd say we take him back, the newbies in the information department always need someone to practice on, beside we don't know for sure who was the mastermind." She motioned for the younger genin to get on again. "So I take it nothing stuck?" From what she could see the other girl aside from her arms was normal again.

With the other genin on, she directed the bird to pick up their third, not dead, kidnapper. "I wouldn't to be him when he walks up. That headache is going to be some ugly beast." She grimced slightly before turning so she could he heard over the wind. "Your head OK? Shockwaves can do funny things to people's heads. I wouldn't fall a sleep for a few hours, you may have a concussion." She glanced over and smirked at the boy in back, his mouth still gagged. Ah sweet bliss no need to ruin it with his whining.

Word Count: 172
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 am

Arumi checked all the usual spots, feeling for lingering mutations. Look at fingernails, feel ears, feel teeth very carefully, check forehead, stick out tongue. All in working order. "Nothing this time." She sounded disappointed, mostly because she was. She'd been abusing the Listener jutsu lately, trying to make it stick. It had come in pretty handy in a few fights, and she figured it might be good to have for her default loadout. The explosion was making her reconsider that a bit, but she was still strongly in favor of trying for it. After all, elf ears were cool.

"Thanks, by the way." she said as she climbed onto the bird. She was starting to think that maybe Chinatsu wasn't so bad after all. She was pretty handy in a fight despite the collateral damage, and she was one of the few people who recognized a quality fight when she saw it. "Maybe we should work together more, just watch where those bombs are next time. I don't wanna get concussed every mission." Arumi turned and gave a bloodstained grin to the kid gagged behind them. "Don't worry, we'll be back home soon enough. Just try not to fall."

[Word count: 199]
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 am

The blonde shook her head pulling out her ear plugs, putting them back in her pouch. They were foam and matched her skin tone. "Ear plugs, they will keep your ears from ringing and shock wave is nerfed a bit, though you could lose the highest pitches, but in a fight you really don't want to hear those." She turned her attention back to flying, grinned seeing the faint glow of Donzo that you really couldn't see unless you knew to look. "Home sweet home we're all most there."

thisismylinedonotjugeme

Chinatsu sighed sitting before the bureaucrats retelling what she had saw one last time. She now had a greater sympathy for Arumi, got this was a pain. "Yes that was what happened, I promise you I told the truth and no she didn't threaten me to get me to tell you that."

After a moment the jonin nodded. "Very well, here is your pay. Though a complain will be filed against the both of you for your treatment of the client." Chinatsu just nodded as she stood and bowed taking her money before waiting her new friend.

Word Count: 186
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 am

Arumi held in her laughter until after they were done being grilled over their actions. As soon as they were on their own, she burst out in hysterics. "Man, that was great! Did you see that kid's face?" She gave Chinatsu a congratulatory smack on the back, leaving a bit of dried blood as she did. "That was totally worth it. Bet that kid's not gonna be starting any shit soon, huh?" The blood in and around her mouth made her smile look a bit odd. That, and the fact that there was still a bit of neck stuck between her teeth. She hadn't noticed it yet.

After thinking for a moment, Arumi remembered the earplugs Chi had shown her. "I'm not sure that whole earplug thing would work. My ears change shape too much, they wouldn't stay in. Either that, or they wouldn't really plug well. Besides," she tapped an ear. "Gotta keep my ears open in case someone sneaks up. Maybe you could muffle it a bit, like if you had one of those bugs fly down someone's throat or crawl up their nose." She thought back to the Hollow Man summon she had seen her father use once. Those sorts of tricks were just as effective psychologically as they were damage-wise. "You know Chi, with my brains and your bombs I think we'll make a good team."

[Done]
[Words: 230, Arumi's total word count: 1754]

Last edited by Hirano Arumi on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chinatsu Taiyo

Chinatsu Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:43 am

Chinatsu sighed, swallowing a comment about brains, it was nice not arguing with her for once. "My clan can you some that can fit better later if you want. If we do go on missions again you may need them, but I double it I more a surprise attack fighter anyway. Its been fun working with you though, Maybe we can meet up for some training later, I'm working on some new stuff with my clay for the Chunin exams."

She paused a moment thinking. "As for dampening explosions, I may be able to work on something. Well see ya around." She grinned bowing, her hair falling in front of her scope again before she jumped out the window taking off again, heading for home and a bed. Her chakra was certainly feeling very drained. She looked up though the holes in the cave roof, the moon looked so nice, sometimes she wanted to leave and see what the rest of the world was like, the first taste of open air was feeling rather addicting.

Word Count total: 1768
[exit and done]
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Go home Karmi you're drunk Left_bar_bleue1/1Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Approved.

Although, I'm pretty sure killing village shinobi is going to cause you some penalty. Rewards reduced by 50%.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:32 pm

They weren't village shinobi. They were people from the village, but not shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go home Karmi you're drunk   Go home Karmi you're drunk Empty

Back to top Go down

Go home Karmi you're drunk
Page 1 of 1