Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Left_bar_bleue3/8By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 pm

The second youngest Kage in the elemental nations walked around the platform of what was simply known as The Globe. It was reason, according to the legends anyway, that her predecessor, the first Wave shadow had built their village under the sea. It was quiet possibly as old as the Rikudō Sennin.

It was a swirling mass of pure water. It was completely smooth except for the repeated blips that appeared. There were Four indents on it, but only three stayed in the same place. It had taken her almost two months to figure out what it was, and how to read it.

It was a sensory globe. It seemed to cover the entire expanse of the elemental nations. She could pick out things like large masses of chakra that moved around. By the end of the thrid month she knew how to read things and was able to "zoom in" and follow her ninja on missions, but it only worked if she knew who she was looking for and someone wasn't trying to suppress it. She also found she couldn't penetrate the barriers of the other village. 

The Globe was one of Umi's best kept secrets, as only the Captain of ANBU, the Elders, the Umikage and the Head Jonin knew of its existence, but only the Umikage could use it, for unknown reasons.

It was fascinating though, as much as she wanted to look at it more she had a meeting with the Head Jonin.

Last edited by Yuki Shiro on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Village : Umigakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Left_bar_bleue1/1By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:23 pm

By the day, the Head Jonin was only getting more familiar with the village. What an astounding effect it had. Its environment generally had Kira experience mood swings lately, his bright side wanting to venture around the entire area, while his more frequent silent side wishing to keep the village secure in one area. A meeting had been called as it seemed private, only to be known before the Kage and Head Jonin himself. Corresponding to this event, Kira would use his Arts of Folding Paper to reconstruct himself into a bird, soaring through the village privately as he would make his way to what seemed to be the village's secret. In fact, having hit his destination, security required him to return to his original form. Many procedures had to be done, especially to someone of his class. His chakra was analyzed along with his sacred cloak. A piece of hair was also removed as a DNA sample. All of this had to be done before Kira could enter the room.

Before he knew it, the Head Jonin was inside the Globe, now able to see what seemed to be most, if not all of the village in one spot. "Amazing..." Kira thought in his head. He would analyze the area to the best of his ability, The Globe also able to trace the hidden areas behind the rest of the village. It was no wonder this Globe was held sacred to merely a few people, for all keys to the village could be seen within it.

Kira would continue to wander inside the Globe until he found himself facing the Kage. A sudden breeze would run through Kira's body as he would encounter the young lady, a rather soothing feel grasping upon his soul. The Head Jonin was flattered. However, despite how magnificent this area was, Kira knew he was here for a good purpose, thus he had to remain professional, his emotionless figure revealing itself as Kira would begin greeting the Kage. "It is sure nice to see you, Suikage."

As shocking as it was, this would only be Kira's second encounter with the Fourth Suikage, seeing as he was much more used to the Third. Albeit, Kira would still act to his finest, awaiting a response from the white-haired lady before him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Left_bar_bleue3/8By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:51 pm

When Shiro felt Kira enter the room, she let go of the control over sphere, the view of the village slowly fading into the other hundreds of images it reflected before returning to clear smoothish orb. Shiro bowed lightly, "Kira-san it is a pleasure to finally get a chance to speak with you." She paused a moment looking around. "Perhaps we can speak out here, it is rather draining to stand in here for long." The white haired women turned pausing a moment before pressing though the sphere stepping out onto the metal cat walk that surround it. 

On the outside one could really take in the size of the under wave village's treasure. Already the young kage could feel an improvement in her chakra levels. When he had made it way out she smiled directing him to walk with her, "I hoping perhaps we could chat a bit, I'm sorry its taken so long to finally meet with you."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Left_bar_bleue1/1By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:48 am

As Kira would finally get a response, he would notice the globe become clear and smooth, the images he once saw blank. He would then tilt his head to see the Kage bowing to him. A grin would cross the Head Jonin's face as he felt welcomed in this area, the pure essence of this lady allowing his bright side to be revealed. He would hear an offer from the Kage, asking him if they could speak elsewhere. "I-" Kira would say before being interrupted by a sudden movement, a new feature in this sphere being shown before him. He was astonished. It seemed the Kage could control the sphere for everything it contained as he could now see a metal cat walk, now thinking that this would be the new setting for the meeting.

He would follow the Kage and set foot onto this new environment as he could see the glorious view the village had to offer, even better than the one he witnessed before. "Amazing..." Kira would comment softly as it seemed he would be directed to stand before the Kage once again. Finally he had a chance to speak. "I'm all ears..." Kira would smile, "It really is a pleasure meeting you, and please, take as much time as you need. I have plenty of time to talk."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 am

"Wonderful, I wanted to talk to you and perhaps get to know you some, considering we will be seeing a lot of each other." She stared out ocean. "I also has a favor to ask of you, but that's later business." She turns toward the head jonin, before returning her gaze to swirling sphere, it don't show anything, but it was strangely calming. "I've seen you looking at it too, what have you seen?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:11 pm

As the Suikage spoke, Kira felt as though he should be more open, yet more serious at the same time. It was an odd feeling considering he usually preferred to be on the silent side. "I suppose I'll tell you a little bit about myself then." Kira would say in response to what seemed to be what the Kage would wish to hear from him. "I was born on the outskirts of Umigakure." Kira began. "I lived in a wealthy, yet very dangerous environment. We called it the Financial District because money represented your life, literally. People killed each other for money, and those who were considered the wealthiest were called out frequently. It came to the point where I had to live on my own, so I traveled down here, secretly taking a portion of my parent's money to make a living. It sounds harsh, but I knew it was the right thing to do, especially when I experienced the death of my parents, eye-to-eye." Kira would pause, his inner self humiliated by this story, yet his outer self trying to show no emotion or thought. "Ever since then, I've been trying to reconsider a new life here, silent about my past, acting with highly classified information on my back. The only thing that my fellow shinobi should know about me is I live to protect them. Nothing more."

It was indeed difficult for Kira to tell his story, despite how interesting it was, and how flawless he was towards emotion. "You know, Suikage-sama, one day, I wish to find a way to smile, a day when peace finally reigns, a day when death can be forgotten. Until then, I live my life this way, mysteriously, as if I'm a shadow." Kira would experience a brief moment of sorrow, only to be interrupted by what seemed to be a very shocking question from the Kage. She would ask what Kira saw in the sphere. "I see...home" Kira would reply, no smile on his face, yet his tone bright. "Home...a place where all can live freely...in happiness. What do you see?"  
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Shiro just walked and listened quietly taking in, the Head Jonin was an odd one, he came from a rather curious back ground but then so did she. She frowned slightly when he said that none of the jonin really knew him and that he lived in the shadows. "I hope you know what your role as Head Jonin entails. You are not one of the ninja I can appoint, but are elected by your peers speak for the Jonin of this village at meetings and when you speak to me.

"I also rely on you to tell me what the thoughts of the Jonin are. I am not saying share your life story with them, but perhaps it would help to open up and talk to them a bit. We all have rather interesting back grounds, who knows you may learn to smile then."

Shiro smiled when he said he saw home, and place he could live free and happy. "I have seen a great many things in this sphere, the one it has shown me with out prompting was that of another village, it is strangely like a prison, and it has shown me a boy who has discovered a secret that many, and I, had hoped was long forgotten and lost. Most of what I have seen are strange, I take it to mean that chaotic times are coming.

"This...artifact, is considered to be the reason that this village was built here. It is believed to date back to the Rikudō Sennin. I am inclined to agree considering all the things I have seen. I see right now the events that occurred in Sora some days ago and a rather curious meeting I had." Shiro sighed before reaching out and brushing the mist aside before continuing to walk. "Be mindful of it, it likes to play games and will steal your chakra if you let it have the chance."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:45 pm

"I understand." Kira would say in response to the Kage's suggestion. "I'm glad to know there is someone out there who can talk to me in the way you do. I will indeed try and open up to my peers, at least to tell them what lies ahead, and what we should as representatives for this village." Kira would be shocked when Shiro would speak about these seemingly 'interesting' backgrounds all Umi Nin have. "Is my history really 'interesting'?" Kira would ask Shiro, his message being clear that he thought differently. In fact, Kira could never describe his history as 'interesting', but rather, cursed, highly unfortunate.

Kira would look sternly into the eyes of Shiro as she would speak about her perspective, especially about the sphere. "You speak of a series of unfortunate events, yet you see an imprisoned boy as well. Do you still think this boy leaked potential secrets to our destruction, or rather his surroundings?" It would be hard to believe that an imprisoned boy would be responsible for leaking such strong information. Maybe this boy would actually be responsible for regaining these leaked secrets, saving the village instead of destroying it. It all came to him as a sudden force would strike his core. "What is...this feeling?" Kira thought. He could see now that there was more to this image than destruction, but rather, destiny.

Kira would finally be led to an artifact as it seemed dangerous. Even the Suikage pointed out its potential power, how much history it had behind it, and what it was capable of doing. Acknowledging this, Kira would keep himself away from the artifact, awaiting more info from the Suikage as he would feel as though he said enough. 

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yes, Kira, all history is interesting, especially a person's own. Your's is tragic but it what makes you as you are, as mine has done me. I'm curious what you think of the red string of fate?" Shiro turned her gaze outward into the sea, this area was far from the reef that the village at on, in fact they were hidden partly by a cave and gaze out on dead sea.

"The Globe, when I am not directing it shows things, strange things. They may be prophetic messages of things to come or nonsense, but all they are, are images that can be interpreted. Who is to say the boy I saw and the prison village are connected and who is to say they are the future at all, maybe they are the past. Like I said, it likes to play game." She trailed off folding her hand behind her back, there had been other things darker one, but they were ones that she chose not to dwell on, the the Globe could sense things and show images related to things; Shiro was not fond of knowing future events as knowing them could sometime accelerate them coming to pass.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:06 pm

A grin would come across Kira's face as he was indeed proven wrong. He was standing here as of this moment, perfect in structure, his image looking nothing like his past. Maybe his tragic history was a sign to his present self, that he would be relieved of his pain and walk down the path of glory. He would daydream until Shiro would ask him about the red string of fate. A sudden shock would hit his core as Kira would flashback to the image about the imprisoned boy. "Fate..." Kira thought, "...the fate of this boy is..." Kira would pause as he had forgotten his place in this conversation. "A simple monument cannot determine our future." Kira commented, "Only we can." As Shiro seemed to wander around the Globe, Kira would follow as he would recognize the games the sphere was playing. "So you show images that cannot be proclaimed true, yet send a message related to the topic. This is your game, isn't it?" These would be yet another series of thoughts in Kira's head, his mind now focused on the secrets of this village. "The past, present, and future; these are all shown in your images. The blending between my thoughts and the ones before me are projected into your mind as well. I know your game Globe, and I think I've won." Kira would smile, confident as to where he was positioned at the moment, yet still remaining curious to this mastermind before him.

The Head Jonin would tilt towards the Kage's direction as he now have a question to ask. "Suikage-sama. Can you compare yourself to this sphere in any way?" Kira would smile, his purpose trying to spill some information out about the Kage, yet trying to find more keys to unlock the Globe's secrets at the same time. At the end of this meeting, the Head Jonin would be sure to make a profile about this Globe, along with everything it contained. The only thing he would wait for now would be a response from the Kage herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Shiro shook her head and smiled lightly at is answer in regards to her question of fate. "You speak well, a good quality, life is made of moments and choices that change our lives I find, it I think only one possible path, ab bit perhaps, the most likely or least likely one." Her smile changed to one of mirth and she shook her head at him. "Careful Kira, it will change the rules on you. It's done it twice already, I rather like these rules at the moment." The white haired women knew that smile it was one she had wore herself when she had thought she had the secret.

"I can't really, the only thing we share is bond that comes from being Umikage, though I like to think I'm good at reading and knowing people." She paused a moment remembering something. "I trust, this will all be kept of paper? This is Umi's secret that only a select few know and one of the ways it has been kept this way for so long is there is no written record of it." She turned her gaze to him, her eyes reflecting how serious this stipulation was.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Having been halted by the Umikage, the Head Jonin would stop referencing the Globe. The psychological fragment of his mind indeed captured some secrets on this monument, yet it was true. As Shiro stated before, at any given moment, not only more games could be given by the Globe, but punishments as well. Despite this, Kira would smile as it seemed he came into an agreement with the Kage, this string of fate seeming worthless compared to the rumors foretold. A smirk would come his face as the Kage seemingly believed she could read people, not a single trace of doubt in Kira's mind. "I believe you control this Globe for a reason." Kira began. "Admittedly, it is obvious to tell that the games this Globe plays reveal potential, something you can grant thoroughly to this village. In other words, there is a resemblance between you and this monument. As the Globe plays these games, you get the simplest of ideas about the village. Keep looking at it, and you'll find your way of a Kage." Although warned beforehand, Kira's face clearly indicated that his statements were true, and that he should be respected for them.

It was only a matter of time before another burst of shock hit the Head Jonin. "So I cannot profile this Globe, huh? Fair enough." Kira thought, his likeliness for the Kage greater than any others. He would bow to the Kage before utilizing his Art of Folding Paper to create a bouquet of flowers, attempting to hand them to a Shiro as a sign of promise. As it seemed he was gazed upon, Kira would smile, starring back at the Kage. "I'm glad I have a friend like you, Shiro." Kira would say with ease, his silence slowly slipping away as he felt free before this young lady, his face gestures revealing these feelings thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Shiro smiled, "Maybe...maybe." Kira was very insightful despite his youth, though she couldn't really speak much to matter of youth, she was just as young as him. The white haired woman smiled nodded, taking the flowers before leaning over and kissing him on the cheek, leaving a icy mark before it melted; warning if promises were broken.

She stood back to her height again, pleased that they understood each other, a small smile gracing her face, happy to count another friend on side. "I feel the same Kira. If there is ever something, you can come talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Kira's inner self would be grateful as it seemed the two had much in common, especially with their thoughts. The fact that Shiro could cooperate with someone even at his level, and so easily, astonished him. Yet again, Kira would smile before receiving a sudden kiss to the cheek. He would blush as the feeling felt unfamiliar. In fact, this could possibly be the first time Kira actually felt loved. As he noticed an icy mark slowly melting on his face, he indeed felt as if it were a warning. Great bonds had great consequences if broken, thus Kira would kiss Shiro on the lips. Under his breath, he would speak. "This is but one reason as to why I should smile, huh?" Kira grinned, his inner self feeling much more confident while his outer self felt much more welcomed in this village.

Seeing as both Kira and Shiro would return to their regular positions, a tear would drop from Kira's face, another feeling he had never endured, even when abandoned by his parents, nor when they died before him. All these actions seemed to conclude the personal matters in this meeting as a new side to Kira would open: tolerance. The blushing would remain as Kira as he would ask "Shall we get to the business portion of this meeting?" The blushing on his face would clearly tell that his feelings for the Kage would not be forgotten, nor fade. Under his tolerant side, Kira indeed felt as though he could rely on Shiro at any given moment, as he'd hope Shiro felt the same way. Only now would he await a response from the Umikage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Shiro stood shocked a moment before recovering from the kiss. It was something she hadn't expected and wasn't welcomed as she was in a strange thing with someone else. The temperature dropped a moment before returning to normal as she regained control of herself, folding her hands in her sleeves again as they walked. "Yes, I had an interesting visit from a Raiu missing-nin, Resonate River, Near. He came to me asking for a job. I turned him away, but he said somethings that perk my interest. He spoke of a Light and spreading across the world and of building a new village.

"I don't think he will give us trouble, but still I want to look into him if you have time. It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles. Also get to know your Jonin, for if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." Shiro stared out the sea again, "As I said dark times are coming, but in what form...we do not yet know."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm

"Sorry. I didn't mean to go that far." Kira would say in response to his previous kiss, his position in this conversation now very embarrassing. By the new gestures that he would see from Shiro, the Head Jonin could tell he had put her in an uncomfortable mood, thus he would turn away. "He speaks of a 'Light', you say?" Kira would ask in response to Shiro's introduction about a rather familiar Nin, Resonate River. "Is this 'Light' a light that only the Resonate can speak of, or the entirety of our nation?" A grin would cross Kira's face as he asked this. The answer in his head seemed clear, yet he would only hope that the Umikage would think the same way. Although he could seek an answer, Kira would still think. "Can people like the Resonate really seek light in our nation?" This would hopefully be answered at a later time, when Kira would meet Near himself.

"I already know my Jonin, my ANBU as well." Kira would state immediately as Shiro would speak. "And yes, under these terms, mentally nor physically, I will not be harmed. It should be plain obvious that as a Missing-Nin, Near has yet to see the light, nor the clear waters of our village. Missing-Nin only see things black and white. You should know what this means, don't you?" Kira would continue to walk, his back still facing the Umikage as he couldn't keep that one incidental moment off his mind, the fact that he rushed in to kiss someone at such an unexpected time, something he had never done, and to someone with such minor history on his tail.

"You know, it'd be best not to seek the darkness until it confirms its arrival." Kira would suggest, "Darkness can sense fear from miles away, after all." Kira would smirk as he would speak of this matter. "One day, I will have to fight someone like Resonate River, to the death. It will be a sad time, having to kill someone with the chance of enlightenment, just because of their current nature. However, sacrifices must always be paid for the sake of goodness in our world. Even I am willing to go to hell for the sake of my people. That is a prime duty of us representatives of Umigakure." From here, Kira would stop, awaiting a response from the Umigakure as he would tilt his head, his facial expression showing apology for his previous actions.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:03 pm

"I do not think he meant to join our village Kira, it was a light he wished to spread across all nations." She chuckled sightly as KIra misinterpreted her words. "It was a lesson from my master Sun Tzu, it is the art of warfare, but not all warfare takes place on a battle field." She raised an eyebrow at him and frowned. "How do you know who my ANBU are, that is information that only I and the Elders are privy to." Her eyes narrowed this was a very dangerous security breech. "Just how do you know that you shouldn't.

"I like to go looking in the shadows, I used to be one of the monsters that hid in the dark. I have a very good idea what can be hidden there. I like to know what is coming. Sometime Fear can be appropriate, if you know how to use it; but this is not a time for fear, just curiosities." Shiro sighed softly. "We all have our place's in the Shinagmi's belly it is just a question of when will we go to claim it."

"You said that Near was seeing the world in back and white...enlighten me to what that means."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:07 pm

"Can you elaborate on this light you speak of?" Kira would ask, sighing lightly as he would've never thought about speaking to such an extent as he was now. "Did Resonate River ever tell you anything specific about this light, other than spreading it across all nations? What if this light is an illusion? Did Near ever speak to you of its essence? If not, we cannot trust him until he does so." Kira would continue to have his entire body faced in the opposite direction as he spoke, voices speaking to him of how impolite he was being, yet how comfortable it was to talk like this at the moment- all at the same time. "If I must agree with you on one thing, it'd be the teachings that Sun Tzu spoke of. Warfare is divided into many concepts; so many concepts, in fact, that it is rather impossible to see them all with a naked eye. Even Sun Tzu can admit to this." Having said this, Kira would be startled, receiving quite the emotional statements from the Kage behind him. "You misinterpret what I say, Lady Shiro." Kira grinned, "I know of your ANBU only in their masked state, not through their personal visage. The importance of your ANBU remains as you speak of them. I am not the type to breach into any systems, especially to my home nation. Only under life-threatening ordeals would I ever do so." Kira would pause, feeling angered by the unpromising waves that surround this village. As the Head Jonin, you'd figure it'd be appropriate to know the ANBU personally. However, it seemed as though the Umikage thought otherwise.

"You'd figure by now that I am but a peaceful demon that lives in the shadows." Kira would comment on himself, "Someone who remains fearsome for the sake of his village, yet hides his inner self from the rest of the world. Otherwise, he treats you to the best of his ability." Yet another smirk would come across Kira's face as fear would be spoken of for the second time. "Fear is only proven appropriate when used on the defensive, for the sake of others. To use it for the sake of destruction, like many Missing-Nin is unforgivable, at least in my eyes." A soft chuckle would come as Shiro would speak of Shinigami's belly. "Is this your way of interpreting hell? If so, why must we claim it? It is a sacrifice, which, once the world is saved, will bring us to enlightenment, a new world where only purity and peace exist." A final reference would be made, a reference that would have Kira turn back to the Kage as he would question how the woman didn't know of this term.

"Seeing the world in a black and white manner is to omit what it truly entails, the essence of life. To see the world in black and white is to make immediate judgments, and follow them to your own extent, choosing not to hear the opinions of others. These are the Missing-Nin, who choose to roam wildly to harm the lives of others for their own satisfaction, without hesitation or interference."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:48 pm

"Can't elaborate on the light because he didn't ether." She relaxed a bit when he said he didn't know the true identities, "I am quiet glade to hear that, it means I don't have to imprison you for treason. Their identities are kept a secret so that they may do their jobs."

Shiro smiled, pausing the look at the orb again, this time keeping her chakra to herself, the greedy thing. "It is good to hear that the Head Jonin has a good morals and values and a good head. You're going to go far. I can see that." Her gaze turned to him as she shook her head. "Demon you are not, you are too good for that title. You have be much darker for that."

She laughed sadly as he said it was a sacrifice. "It a claim because even our line of work there are line that we cross that really shouldn't. There are sins I have commented that I can't make up for, so it is not a sacrifice but my punishment. It is good to do your duty as a ninja but you must also think for yourself, because to take orders with out question can lead to tyranny. I am not infallible, if I ever do something that you consider wrong, truly wrong please come talk to me. It is the job of the people to keep their leaders in check."

"I think they don't seem just black and white, they see the gray, they just like to work in the dark area, but there are a few that I assume would only see the world that way."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:54 pm

"What is this 'light' then?" Kira thought to himself, looking to the Kage as he would ask himself this. He would return back to reality as Shiro would speak of treason. "Understandable..." The Head Jonin would say in response to the comments on the ANBU. A moment would come later in which Kira could do nothing but smile. "Gonna go far, I see?" Kira would ask, "You know, I can understand now why you were picked as the village Kage." Kira would not speak of the reasons as to why he was saying this, for he had a feeling Shiro would understand herself.

"If I ever become dark, I entrust you save me, okay?" Kira would ask, still questioning his inner being, his issues not being revealed on the outside. He would hear the Umikage speak more as it made him feel more comfortable around her, let alone anyone in the village. "A claim, huh?" Kira would ask, sighing as a smile would follow. "I will think for myself, thank you." Kira would comment on Shiro's suggestion, still smiling due to her compassion. "As the Head Jonin, I am held the most responsible for keeping things in check, aside from your work of course. If you ever seem to make a mistake, I will fix it on your behalf, maybe even take the blame if be the case." The Head Jonin would not allow an answer for this, at least in his mind. As Shiro cared for him, he would be sure to help her as well.

"We will know when these Missing-Nin begin to see the grey, for it'll be the time when they'll become vulnerable to the light, a time of saving, if you will. You see, the ones known for seeing the grey in life are never the ones truly enveloped by darkness. If Resonate River can see the grey in things, that means there is still good inside him." Kira would be relieved as he said this, trying to relieve the Umikage herself. This indeed was a deep moment, at least for the Head Jonin. He would look up at the globe, investigating it once more as he would await a response from the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:11 am

"Perhaps we could be so lucky kira." The white haired Kage smiled as they arrived at the exit. "It seems out time has come to an end. Till next time. It has been a pleasure talking to you. I will have to remember to keep my eye on you. I suspects I shall see great things from you." She bowed before body flickering away.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Kira

Tadashi Kira

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:48 am

It seemed Kira didn't exactly know his position as Shiro would speak of their time 'coming to an end". He thought about this, startled on the inside as he still had yet to see his place in this situation. "What the hell?! Was this some kind of tour?" As the Head Jonin thought of this, he could only give a grin on the outside, waving goodbye to the Kage as she would vanish out of sight. As she left, knowing he was now all alone, he wouldn't dare to look at the Globe once more, but rather follow the Kage's tactic and Body Flicker himself out as well.

[EXIT]
[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]   By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira] Empty

Back to top Go down

By Right the of Wave Shadow [Kira]
Page 1 of 1