Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deploy airbags [Aimi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Deploy airbags [Aimi] Empty
PostSubject: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 am

It was a mostly typical morning for Kiku. He slept a bit late today, but he wasn't scheduled for any missions, and he didn't really have any training planned. He'd been pretty busy lately, he needed a bit of a break. Today he was going to take it easy. He made himself a nice breakfast, and took his time eating while he read the morning paper.

Kiku had just gotten finished with a nice shower singing session when some knocked on the door. "Coming!" he shouted, quickly toweling off and throwing on a robe. His hair was still wet and hanging loose, but whoever was at the door seemed very insistent on getting in fast. Making sure the robe was on securely, he ran to the door and opened it. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Village : Sora

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Aimi, the young woman who had now been living in a new house with her father, woke up and looked around for her clock, which had fallen off the drawer and onto the floor after she had gotten drunk and knocked it off last night. The sake from last night was tipped over as the last drops of it spilled onto the floor. Aimi was holding her head moaning and groaning, she had a small hangover. As he would make her way out of the bed and to her closet, getting dress, she knew she had a few things to do before she could go back to bed. As she would run out of the house, her orange hair brushed, Her kimono loosely attached to her body and her boobs glowing as the sun touched them, she would wave good bye to her early bird father and leave.

Aimi was off to meet her new teammate that her old academy teacher told her about. She had given her the instructions to reach his house and everything. As she would run through the village she would begin to think to herself just how her new friend would be. "Kikuchiyo huh.... I wonder will he be big and macho and handsome! or maybe a skinny sexy nerd behind his glasses... or maybe even a bad boy with the dark hair and evil demeanor!! oh i cant wait to meet him now!! I hope hes tall though..." She would appear near a few apartments as she would try to collect the info of her friends whereabouts.  

Taking a leap she appeared in front of kiku's door and began to knock on it, nonstop. Giggling as she would continue the thoughts she had of him before. Suddenly the door would open and Aimi would close her eyes. Once the door made a pathway for her and kiku to see each other Aimi would leap. Her feet off the ground as she grabbed the boy and hugged him tight. Depending on just how strong the boy was would tell whether the two had hit the ground or not. As Aimi would yell during her leap "Kiku!!!!!" Her head far over the boys hair as she would give the boy a face full of breast.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 pm

The next few seconds were a bit of a blur. A pretty girl was outside the door, she jumped and shouted his name, and then everything went dark. The two toppled backwards, with Kiku landing on his back and his new friend landing on top of him. Kiku could feel arms holding him, and his face was pressed against something warm and soft. It took him a minute to figure out what had happened. He realized the last thing he had seen was massive cleavage approaching his face, and a picture started to form. He was lying on his back with a girl on top of him, and his face pressed against the exposed portion of her very large breasts.

Kiku froze, not knowing what to do. Hidden under her breasts, his face was turning bright red. A trickle of blood came from his nose as his brain started to overload. He tried desperately to think of something else so the situation wouldn't get even more awkward. He made a few muffled noises into her breasts, but wasn't sure what he was trying to say. He just wanted a little personal space before his brain melted.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 am

As the two clashed they would hit the ground. Aimi was now on top of the boy with her boobs in his face. She continued to giggle until she would notice that she did not officially see what her new teammate looked like. Her giggles would stop as the young boy would try and say word which muffled by her boobs. "Hmm?" she would have no idea what he was saying and would not move for quite as while as she spoke. "Hehe i can't believe i finally get a friend, a teammate! Aren't you excited about this Kiku!! we get to..... hey wait... what do you look like kiku?" She would say as she pushed up off the boy and stood up.

She looked around at the boys apartment before looking at him. "Hmm nice apartment kid.." She said as he turned her attention to the boy, her eyes widening. As she would think to her self.. "He... he's not tall.. but he seems to have the nerd thing going for him.. " She would give him a soft smile as she noticed the boy only had a robe on. "Umm Im Aimi! Aimi Hoshi... ill be your new Teammate this year... hehe and i just came here to well... Introduce myself... So HI!" She said putting her hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:47 am

He could hear her talking. His ears weren't as buried as the rest of his face, so Kiku caught every word. He was confused. Teammates? This girl was his teammate? He didn't know how he'd be able to handle working and training alongside her every day after he'd all but motorboated her when they first met. This was going to make things awkward.

He gasped for breath when she got off of him, quickly sitting up and trying to arrange his legs in a way that he wouldn't be embarrassed further. In spite of his shyness he was still a teenage boy, and that been quite an exciting experience for him. Kiku looked at the ground, breathing slowly and trying to think of other things to calm himself down. Most importantly, he tried to avoid looking at her chest again. Still sitting, he returned the handshake. It would be a while before he calmed down enough to stand up without incident. "Umm, I'm Kikuchiyo Uzumaki." he stammered out, still bright red.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:18 am

"Oh an uzumaki! Ive heard of your clan, but not a lot about them. Hehe whas the matter Kiku? Its not polite to shake someones hand sitting down... hehe makes them have to bend over..." She would say as he would bend over a little, her boobs hanging as he would smile. "Now stand up.." She would raise herself up and pull kiku up as well trying to pull him back up on his feet. "hehe se-" Frozen by the sight of something that she had yet to see the girl would quickly let kiku's hand go. She couldnt say anything from looking at the thing that peeped out of the boys robe, at most she would only utter the name of kiku. "k-Ki.. ku" she said as she pointed at it.

Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:29 am

Kiku blushed again at her comment. Her bending over was the last thing he needed to think about right now, especially with her cleavage hanging near his eye level again. This was only making things worse. "Sorry..." he mumbled, averting his eyes from the magnificent sight in front of him.

He let out a squeak as she hauled him up. He knew disaster was coming. What he didn't know was that the previous crashing around had loosened his robe. He felt a bit of a breeze, but didn't realize why that was until she took a step back. He followed where she was pointing, and his eyes went wide. Something was sticking rather far out of his robe. Kiku was rather gifted for his age, and she was getting quite a view. He turned around, hastily fixing his robe and trying to make his tent less prominent. It wasn't keen on going away yet, so he grabbed a nearby chair and sat, putting his hands in his lap to hold it down. "I am so sorry miss Hoshi, it's just you're really pretty and you were close to me and I guess my robe got loose and then you pulled me up and it won't happen again I swear!" he blurted out in one breath, not really knowing what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Aoi Hoshi

Aimi Aoi Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 am

Aimi had been scarred, as she would turn around toward the entrance, she was blushing as this had been the first Male private part shed seen since ever. Her face completely red as she did not know what to say. Sure it was bound to happen some time, but the size had been the thing to startle her. It was... well that was to be told another day on its size. Setting her hands on her chest she would slow her breathing and think about something else to try and clear her mind. "D-don't worry about it.... umm maybe i should leave you to handle that problem... however boys deal with it....."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

Uzumaki Kikuchiyo

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:00 pm

The implications of what she said made Kiku blush even more. Thinking about doing that, or thinking about a girl thinking about him doing that, wasn't really helping matters. He stammered for a moment, trying to remember words. "Well um, I could go get dressed and calm down and we could talk or something." Though now that he was thinking of it, just calming down with Aimi in the next room seemed less and less likely. At the very least, he'd need to distract himself a lot first. "Or if you want we can just like meet back up later." He didn't want to seem like he was brushing her off. They were teammates after all, they had to work together. It would be awkward as hell after what they'd both just seen and felt, but that was no excuse to be mean or distant with her. "I mean it's cool that we're teammates and we should totally talk but I should probably have all my clothes first." He gave her a sheepish smile.

With her gone, he gave a sigh of relief and went to take care of things. It would probably be a little bit before they were up for seeing each other again.

[End of thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deploy airbags [Aimi]   Deploy airbags [Aimi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Deploy airbags [Aimi]
Page 1 of 1