Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue0/8Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty
PostSubject: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 am

Aka passed though the barrier shaking her head, before moving on. She was pleased that there were no alarms going off. She hadn't been to Donzo and was curious. There were also rumors of a Jinchuriki in the area. They hadn't been too specific, only that they had originated from the Donzo, Keumari area.

She stuffed her hands pockets as she looked over the village. The lay out was interesting. Everything was laiered and seemed to descend into the earth a bit. In the middle she could see what she assumed was the Donkage's building.

The small red head looked at everything before decending into one of the stair ways that lead to the main levels. She felt a bit ichy being underground. Something felt off.

Aka stumbled as the earth shook underneath her and tunnal ceiling began to collapse. The red head paniced calling on her tails to hold up the area around her as rocks a head and behind her fell. "Get near me!" She shouted over the screams using a free tail pull a small boy close to her.

A minute and a half later the earth stopped moving. Aka relaxed a little looking around around. Slowly she pulled back her tails testing the roof making sure it could hold. "Is everyone alright." All those that were with her nodded. Her green chakra tails lighting up the dark.

She moved toward the way were going and started to move the rocks aside. She wasn't sure how long it would take to get to them, and there were other people inside. In the back of her mind she wondered if it was really a natural earthquake. Donzo didn't sit on any natural fault lines.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue0/1Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:08 am

Arumi shifted a fallen slab aside, and was met with an interesting sight. A girl was standing in the midst of a group of people, moving rubble aside and shielding her group with tendrils of green chakra. Almost instantly, she knew what this was. Her clan wasn't known for their intelligence, but they did know quite a bit about spirits, especially the nastier kind. This was a jinchuriki. She wondered if the girl had caused the cave-in, but now wasn't the time to ask. They had to get these people out, and the jin had her tails out. Arumi was no match for her with her chakra cloak already up.

From the perspective of the people inside the bubble, it was rather alarming. Arumi was about 8'9" right now, with long pointy ears and with a long forked tongue occasionally flicking out of her mouth. Every inch of her was covered in muscle, and her four arms were easily shifting boulders aside. She looked like a monster. The genin gestured with a hand for them to come out. "Tunnel's clear this way, and medics are coming. Everyone out." Her voice was deep and powerful, but she was trying to sound reassuring.
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Village : Donzokogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue1/1Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 am

It wasn't long before Arumi's booming voice came traveling throughout the tunnel and reaching Xsalice's range of hearing, this was a good sign that he was headed in the right direction. As he ran toward Arumi's voice he used the kunai that he had stored in his seals and began making a trail by having them stuck into the earth, this would help so no one would get lost on the way out. A dust cloud picked up as he turned the corner and came to a skidding halt in time before almost slamming into a woman caring for a man on the ground. "Oh! I'm terribly sorry ma'am. Excuse me" In the small space that the tunnel allowed Xsalice maneuvered his way through about a dozen or so people before coming to another part of the tunnel, it was a surprise to him at how many people had been affected by the cave-in.

For a moment Xsalice stood watching Arumi watch the non-familiar women that moved rubble out of the way using green tendrils that appeared to be made from chakra. Either this was an advanced chakra coating technique or this person was a Jinchuuriki, a subject that Xsalice was familiar. By the way Arumi was looking he took the latter for what this person maybe. Hearing Arumi's words brought Xsalice to life as he called out to the victims of the tunnel cave-in. "Ladies and Gentlemen, if you need assistance remain seated on the ground and my colleague will attend to you. For all else, please follow me. If anyone gets seperated please follow the trail of kunai to the exit."

As he lead the group of victims through the tunnels he couldn't help but wonder if the Jinchuuriki was responsible for the cave-in. The immense amount of chakra they contained could have been released on accident or even on purpose, but for now he kept his suspicions to himself. It didn't take long for them to reach the exit, Xsalice stepped aside and motioned for the victims to crawl through and out to safety. "One at a time please, parents may carry small children if they must. Please no pushing or shoving."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue0/8Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Aka looked up and sighed seeing the rocks give way; Someone was finally here. She carefully set aside another slab of stone as she released her trails protecting them. She look down at the small boy clinging to her leg. "Go with them, they will lead you out. Don't worry we'll find your mother." He nodded mutely before letting go of is vise grip going after the other boy that had come and was leading people out.

The small red head sighed as she turned toward the large donzo-nin and sighed. "I know that look; I swear that I didn't do this. You can interrogate me later, there is still another fifty feet of tunnel left to clear." Aka sighed, the other girl didn't believe her or still had her doubts; she was doing a good job of keeping a lid on her emotions and what was going on in her head, unlike the other boy, all she had to go on were facial expressions. The red head shook her head retracting her tails before setting to work to moving rubble.

Carefully she pulled away another rock, frowning seeing the dead and injured underneath all the rock. A man lay over a woman trying to cover her it seemed. "There are two over here." She called out, before pulling way another piece. She refrained from speaking unless it was to report another person found. She would be doing a lot of talking later.

Aka sat down outside the tunnel covered in dust, and blood. The tunnel was clear all the victims recovered. She looked over at the two ninja waiting. She wouldn't run yet. She would try to convince them; Aka was tired of running and getting blamed for everything, just this once, she wanted to get the record strait.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue0/1Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Arumi just nodded and went about her work. She didn't know if she trusted this girl yet, but she had a point. The jinchuriki was helping, and they had a lot of work left to do. Arumi wasn't going to turn down another helper, especially one who could clear tunnels that easily. As long as the little redhead didn't start shit, they were fine for now.

-----------------------------

It took Arumi a few minutes to wind down once they were done. She'd taken enough risks transforming as fast as she did at the start, now that the danger had passed she could take it easy. Her ears came first, and she was a bit disappointed to find that they returned to normal with relative ease. The same went for her tongue. Last was the Brute size, and that went smoothly as well. She growled, dropping to one knee as she shrank back to her normal size. The bulging muscles scaled down to her usual build and her clothes were left a bit stretched and loose. She wondered if they'd still be usable after this.

Once she was mostly human again, Arumi stepped outside. She didn't see Sal yet, but the red-haired girl was sitting at the mouth of the tunnel. She looked to be about Arumi's age, maybe a little older. Arumi sat down next to her. She wasn't great with talking, and she was even worse at interrogation. She'd just have to try her best. "So, what happened in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Left_bar_bleue1/1Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 am

The medical squad took over Xsalice's duty with helping the victims exit the tunnel, meanwhile he retraced his steps going back to the place where Arumi and him had met the red-headed Jinchuuriki. Xsalice took his time with the analysis process, both the rubble and the path that the two kunoichi had cleared was thoroughly looked over, he was determined to find a cause for the devastating cave-in. "Hmm . . . It appears the Jinchuuriki took no part in the cave-in, though that doesn't mean we can instil trust in her just yet . . . I think It's time to meet back up with Arumi" Xsalice shook his head in disbelief of the circumstances, he was sure the red-headed woman had something to do with the cave-in because for it to happen the for her to appear just seemed to much like a coincidence. Passively, he gave her the benefit of the doubt and took one last look around before heading for the exit, the kunai he had left within the ground as a trail for the surviving victims were collected as he made his way out.

A plume of smoke seeped out of the exit of the tunnel before Xsalice popped his dusty head out, the kunai had been successfully restored. As he crawled his way out the little blonde haired girl that he had carried earlier ran up to him hugging him once again. "Thank you for saving my family and I, mister." Xsalice could do nothing but smile, there's was no greater reward in his eyes than helping someone in need, he ruffled her before sending her on her way with her other siblings. In the act of crawling out of the tunnel once again did Xsalice manage to rip a hole in his jeans, this time he managed to make rips in each knee. He hung his head as he made his way over to Arumi "Ugh! At least the mission will cover another couple of pairs . . ." He mumbled to himself before stopping along Arumi's side.

"I ran some analysis on the interior of the tunnel, the rubble, and the pathways. Through my calculations, it can be determined that our friend here had nothing to do with the cave-in . . ." He paused for a brief second before continuing. "Although it is a bit coincidental that she was there, but that's only if you ask me which no one did." Xsalice took a seat on the floor, his legs crossed underneath him and his arms outstretched behind him for support. The day had definitely been draining upon the young Genin, both emotionally and physically. A famous shinobi had once said, "If you're old enough to kill then you're old enough to drink" and right about now, Xsalice agreed in full.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 am

Aka sighed shaking the dust off a bit, she envied Hide and Uzu for their regeneration skill. "I was heading down to the main level when the earth started to shake. On instinct I summoned my tails to hold up the roof. It went on for about a minute, minute and a half. I don't know it felt like forever though. When it stopped I started to dig out. That's it. I had just arrived not ten minutes before it happened." She looked at the other girl. She looked about the age she appeared, surprisingly. She took the chance to take stock of the girl. Four arms were differnt, but she had stopped judging people a long time ago; people tended to blow her perceptions both in the good and bad ways.

When the other boy appeared she shook her head and sighed. "Told you. It wasn't me. And stop projecting you're giving me a head ache. I know you don't trust me, but I don't need you broadcasting into my head." She could agree with him this was a good time for a drink. "How old are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:10 am

Something seemed off about this whole thing. There hadn't been any quakes, the tunnel seemed secure before, and there was no obvious attack. It had to be sabotage. The jinchuriki couldn't have caused it, but Arumi didn't think she would have tried to help afterwards if she did. If the redhead was plotting something, it was out of Arumi's depth. For someone involved in a conspiracy of sorts, she was absolute crap at thinking of them.

"I'm fourteen. Hirano Arumi, genin. What about you?" Arumi stuck out both right hands, offering a choice of handshake. She had only intended to offer one, but Bottom Righty was feeling assertive again. She grabbed the rogue hand, forcing it back down. "Dammit you stay out of this!" She gave an uncomfortable smile. People always got weird when she started arguing with her limbs. "Well, I could sure as hell use a drink after that. Who's with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 am

An eyebrow was raised in response to what was said by the red-headed woman, it was only natural that shinobi of one land did not trust a shinobi of another, especially after what just happened with the caves and the fact that the woman didn't bare the crest of any known village. In figurative terms, Xsalice's jaw dropped to the floor upon hearing Arumi introduce herself without first making the foreign kunoichi do the same. "Arumi!? What are you doing? She should be the one explaining herself, she's the one in foreign lands, not us." Although his word choice may have seemed to come off as cold to the others, Xsalice stood by what he meant. Xsalice picked himself up from the ground, his arms folded across his chest as he glared at the red-headed woman.

"As far as we know you are still a suspect in the cave-in, I merely observed the area. There's no telling what could have happened before anyone entered the tunnels." It wasn't natural for Xsalice to be in such a defensive nature, but in his mind he felt he was in this state for the greater good. "So . . . Mind explaining who you are and what you're doing here?" His voice calm, but a hint of disgust could be heard in every word.

Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 am

Aka laughed a little taking the genin's hand. "I can understand, that a bit. A drink would be good too. You have impressive strength." Her face turned to a frown when the other boy spoke up making her focus on him. "Stop projecting your feeling and thoughts damn it! It's making my head hurt." Aka took her hand rubbed her temples trying to get the feeling to go away.

"Easy, I shall handled it, you should start explaining before the small boy decides to attack you." Aka sighed hearing the tails beast in her head chucking as shields went up in her head, blocking him out.

"Akakame Tonbo, also know as The Red Death. Jinchuuriki, Eight Tails. Thirty-Seven." She glared back at the boy. "As for why I'm here oh High Inquisitor. I was following a rumor, that I have yet to conform nor deny at this moment. I told you. I. Did. Not. Cause. That. Nor do I have anything to do with it. I arrived not ten minutes before it happened." Her eyes turned bright before returning to their normal dark green. She leaned back and sighed. "If I had been injured or you didn't know what I was we wouldn't be have this conversion."

She sneered rolling her eyes as she looked up the cycling. "You're just like everyone else it seems. If something goes wrong blame the Jinchuuriki. All you see is someone to be locked up till an army needs slaying. I am a fucking person, back off, you don't know me. If you find proof, which you won't because it wasn't me, then come find me." She glared one last time at him before standing to walk off, to find a drink, then leave. Genbu wasn't feeling any of her siblings here.

Last edited by Aka Tonbo on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 am

"Thanks!" Arumi swelled with pride. If there was one way to get on her good side, it was by complimenting her abilities. And a jinchuriki complimenting you on your strength was one hell of a thing. She was a little worried about how Sal was acting, though. The tone of disgust struck a nerve with her. She'd heard that tone plenty of times before. It was how someone talked when they felt they were talking to a monster. "Hey, Sal ease up on her. She saved a bunch of people in there." Arumi put a hand on his shoulder before turning back to Aka, hoping to change the subject. "37, huh? You sure you aren't just saying that to get into bars?"

Unfortunately, Aka didn't seem in the mood for jokes. Arumi could empathize with how she felt. She had always been looked on as a bit of a freak, and it had only gotten worse since she'd gotten her new arms. She gave Sal a disappointed look before running off after Aka. "Hey, wait up!" She trotted alongside the jinchuriki. "Look, sorry about that. Sal's a good guy, he just..." She thought for a moment. "Well it was a tough mission. Some of the stuff there kinda hit home for him, so he's kinda on edge. Don't hold it against him, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sōichirō Xsalice

Sōichirō Xsalice

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 am

Xsalice was confused at the fact that the woman, now known to be Akakame Tonbo, kept on about "projecting", he did not know what it meant and didn't like the fact that he was being told to do something that he knew nothing of. "Is she mental or something . . ." He felt taken back a bit when Arumi spoke to him, the hand weighing on his shoulder seemed foreign at this point. "How am I supposed to back off Arumi? We don't know what caused this cave-in and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it!" He paused for a second before continuing. "You see that little blonde haired girl over there?" He looked up at Arumi as he spoke, his right hand extended in the direction of a group of four children huddled around two body bags., tears streaming from everyone of their faces. "That . . That's their parents! All of them are orphaned now, just like me! I refuse to let this go unsolved. I refuse to let another person end up like me! . . ."

A tear began to stream from his right eye as he turned and began to walk away. "Alone . . . Just like me . . ." The rest of what the woman had said was spoken to Xsalice back, but because of the pace at which he was walking her words were still audible to him. "Seems she is a Jinchuuriki . . . Another monster like the rest of Donzokogakure's shinobi . . . She must be able to read thoughts or something, that's what she meant by projecting . . .  I'm surrounded by destruction every day of my life . . . A monster without proof was not a monster at all . . . And there was no proof . . .To think that I based her off of that just proves she's wrong . . ." Xsalice shook his head in disappointment as he disappeared in a flurry of dust, he materialized some yards away up in a tree. With his back against the trunk he watched over the mission site, ensuring that everyone was being cared for properly.

The leaves of tree made perfect concealment as Xsalice rested from the events that unfolded within the past hour or so. More often than not, Xsalice would find himself looking over at the siblings, specifically the blonde haired girl he had rescued. "This life I live, it's not right . . . People shouldn't have to live with the pain of being alone . . . That little girl and her siblings shouldn't have to be without their parents . . . What will come of them now?"

[Exit]

Last edited by Sōichirō Xsalice on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Aka looked over her shoulder to see the other girl running after her. She slowed her pace surprised that she would come after her. Aka sighed though her nose and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind. It was stressful on all of us. Hey if you still want that drink I'll buy, if you show me a good a place to go." Arumi surprised in a good way. She could count on her hand how many people did that, it was refreshing. "Yes I am Thirty-Seven, just not sure if its the turtle in my stomach or just me. I hope its not to rude to ask, but what follow me? Isn't Sal your friend; I'm just a stranger." Aka turned and asked. Even with out the jutsu active the genin still stood a head taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:21 pm

"I know a good place, but they know me too. You'll have to get some and bring it out." She headed downtown, going for a liquor store. She'd bought from them a few times before they found out she was just a tall 14 year old, it was a good place. She might be able to get in with a few transformations, but she wasn't going to waste those on a booze run. Her first blessing had been while helping fight off a missing-nin, it would be embarrassing to admit she got another one trying to score some liquor.

Arumi was a little worried when she was reminded of Sal. He was having it rough today, and he could probably use some company. On the other hand, he'd been a total dick to their biggest helper. He'd treated Aka like outsiders treated Arumi, and that didn't sit well with her. "I'll meet back up with him later. Just didn't seem right letting you walk off mad like that." Arumi stopped, handing Aka some money. "It's around the corner on the left there. Get some good stuff and meet me on the roof here." The genin ran up the wall, taking her spot on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Aka nodded before walking into the store. The man at the counter looked up hearing the be bell ring. "Oi! Kid get out of here. Come back when you're older." Aka stared up at him, he was rather burly and large. She noted several tattoo's on his arm. 

The small red head sighed pulling out her passport handing it over to him. "I'm over age, so unless you would like me to take my business else where. In fact I should since you seem so discriminatory against  those of short stature." Aka made to leave. She smirked hearing the man call back for her to stop.

The red head stepped out of the store with a filled backpack. She body flicked over to where she was to meet the other girl. She sat down, setting the bag down in between them, letting her legs hand off the roof. She reached in and pulled out a bottle of rice wine before downing it in one go hoping to get something before her chakra burned it out of her system. "Oh here, forgot to give you this." She handed Arumi back her money, before taking another bottle and downing that as well. "I take that was your first time dealing with something like that?" She leaned back and stared up at the roof and the stare that shown though the holes.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Arumi stared wide-eyed. Aka looked like a kid but she drank like a pro. "Thanks..." She watched as the smaller girl downed another bottle. "Going a little fast?" Arumi pulled out a bottle for herself, sipping a bit. She wasn't sure about chugging right now, she felt it would probably be better to pace herself a bit. If she started chugging now she would end up totally hammered way too soon, she wanted to slowly build up to total inebriation.

"Yeah." Arumi took a longer swig, trying to put the mission out of her mind. It wasn't working. "I mean those weren't my first bodies but, god..." She finished off her first bottle and reached for another. "I mean people I killed were scumbags, kidnappers. This was just... random. No fuckin sense to it." She sighed, taking another swig. She was gonna need to be a lot drunker to handle this.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 am

"Little known fact, Jinchuuriki don't get drunk...At least very easily. The bijuu chakra burns through it before we get the full effect. I can get a buzz going if I go really really fast, only last about a few minutes. Bit of advice never, ever, challenge Hide to a drinking contest, ever. Heck not a good idea with any of my siblings but him specifically. I'm pretty sure he can't get drunk." Aka laughed a little remembering the memory of a time a jonin challenged him.

Aka sobered and nodded listing to the other girl. "Yeah, the world really doesn't make much sense. Very few things ever do, like the wisdom of a Lion Turtle." Pauses a moment realizing what she said, curses, taking another drink. "Stupid Turtle been talking to him too long." Aka sighed wishing she could say that it got better, but that it really didn't. "It doesn't stop or get better, you just...get better at dealing with it. That's really all you can do is deal with it and try not to cause it."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

Arumi nodded, filing that away. It took her a moment to process what she'd just heard. She put the bottle to her lips then put it down, looking over. "Wait, Hide? Hideyoshi? The Sokage?" She blinked a few times. Normally she wasn't too quick on the uptake, and the alcohol wasn't helping. "You're serious." The way Aka had said it it seemed like common knowledge, but Arumi didn't remember hearing it. It must have been one of those things she had missed.

As the conversation went on, Arumi got even more confused. She couldn't be 100% certain, but she was pretty sure it wasn't all the alcohol. "Wait lion turtle wisdom what?" She took another swig. Aka moved on quickly, starting to make more sense. "Yeah I guess. Just hope I get more fighty missions and less... well this."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 am

Aka turned and looked at the taller girl gave a nod. "Yeah, the Sokage. You wouldn't think it looking at him, but be beat a jonin in a contest once it was pretty funny. Though I'm pretty sure having a regenerating fire bird in your stomach helps a lot as well." She grin sheepishly and rubbed the back head. "Yeah Lion Turtle like in the myths. There is still one around. When I'm not on the main land that where I live. It likes to give out sagely advice, you can't really understand till later."

She took a swing and sat up, frowning. "Yeah fighty missions might be cool and all, but who's to say you won't be the cause of something like this for some else. That colasp could have been some ninja's mission. To your village you're an ally but to everyone else you're the enemy. The world really isn't all black and white. I guess the trick is to find out what lines you won't cross then cross them, then find out the ones you seriously won't cross and cross them again. Keep doing it till you find the ones you won't cross to matter what. When you know just how far your willing to go for something, don't let anyone make you go farther. Because at the end of the day the one who has to live with you is you." She smiled slightly at the genin, touching her forehead.

"It's what I've found helps keep me human and the world still understandable, still live able. Don't get me wrong there is lot of wonderful things out there, you just got to know how to look."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:22 am

Arumi frowned, taking a bigger gulp this time. Things were getting complicated. She didn't like complicated. Aka was talking about all this deep philosophical crap, and Arumi just wanted to get paid to punch things. Was that so hard? Aka just seemed to be overcomplicating things. Her and her turtles, overthinking everything and shit. Arumi waved a hand, splashing a little booze on the roof. "Don't worry bout it. I'm a Hirano. We're frontliners, not demolitions." She took another swig. "They just send us into the middle of the fight and let us play."

"I can live with me just fine. It's the fucking cave-ins I don't like." She finished the second bottle, setting it down. She'd had enough for now. Arumi was starting to feel a little bad for ditching Sal like that. She laid back on the roof, staring up at the stars. "I got plenty of wonderful things. Still sucks having to deal with all this heinous shit." She sighed. "I gotta take a trip to Kemuri after this, clear my head."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 am

Aka chucked a little at the girl. "I'm a bit envious of you. You have such a interesting view of the world." The two bottle of alcohol had long burned out of her system. "While you're still coherent I was wondering if you could help me. Does Donzo have a Jinchuuriki? I came following a rumor. It didn't say where just this area." Aka closed her eyes feeling out for the pull that all Bijuu and Jinchuuriki had toward each other, there wasn't anything there. "I have to head to Keumuri too, I can wait for you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:29 am

"Thanks!" Arumi had no idea what that meant, but it sounded positive so she was going to take it as a compliment. Aka seemed pretty nice. Way too thinky for Arumi to handle right now, but nice. She decided they should hang out more down the line, that would be pretty cool.

At the question, Arumi had to force herself to think. Her clan had taught her a lot about things like bijuu and jinchuriki, but accessing information wasn't easy for her at the moment. After a minute, she shook her head. "None I know of, or heard of really. Can't you sense that shit?" The suggestion that they travel together brought her more to her senses. Arumi shook her head firmly. "Might be goin on secret village shit. Shouldn't have nobody but clients along. And other Donzoko nin."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 am

Aka laughed a little standing up and stretching. "I can but there is a range where it stops being effective feasible." She nodded understandingly. "I would ask for an escort to Keumuri, but I'm too cheep and Vox would never let me hear the end of it." She looked back a minute before stepping to the leg of the roof.

She closed her eyes spreading her arms wide before letting gravity do its work as she fell back. Mid fall she twisted around like a cat, making a three point landing before standing. She looked up at the roof laughing before shouting to Arumi to come down and to bring the back pack. Sal had wanted to drink and it was time to make a new friend and have a long talk, find out what the deal with the kid was. If it didn't work out she still to hand Arumi off to someone that knew where she lived.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:34 am

"Yeah, I never done one of those escort service missions before. Might be fun." She mused aloud, completely oblivious to the meaning of what she was saying. Arumi was too far gone to be getting innuendo right now. She just remembered that combination of words and it popped out on its own.

Aka called for Arumi to jump down after her, and the genin did. Sort of. She slung on the backpack, and gracelessly fell off the roof. Arumi landed flat on her face, arms and legs splayed out like a squished spider. Groaning, she slowly pulled herself up. "Don't worry, don't worry! Cargo's fine, I broke its fall!" She gave Aka a big smile, with a little blood in it. She didn't seem to mind the rough landing so much.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:05 am

Aka shook her head laughing at the girl before slinging her arm over her shoulder as the walked down the alley. "You are something girl, you are something. Can you help me find your friend? He looked like he need some of the stuff in our bag."

Aka turned down main street figuring that perhaps she could find someone that could direct her to Sal or Arumi's clan compound. Aka could throeticly sober the girl up with a boost of Gebu's chakra, but she wasn't sure that was a very good idea. Arumi wanted to drunk for a reason, second she wasn't sure how compatible her strange dirty chakra would be so Genbu's clean chakra; not many people were compatible to Bijuu chakra, or respective of it being injected into their system. "Arumi where is you clan compound?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]   Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Cave-in with a high chance of meeting a Jinchuriki [Sal and Arumi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next