Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of Heads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads Left_bar_bleue3/8The Meeting of Heads Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

The Meeting of Heads Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:56 am

Ripples were washed away as a white cloaked masked figure emerged from the sea foam. With a quick hand sign the mask figure gasped taking air into her lungs. Quickly she removed her black penguin mask and white cloak, quickly stowing them as she stepped on to the white sand beach as she waited for her clansmen. SHe had been away on patrol and just checked in and looked forward to meeting with her kinsmen and hearing what was going on.

The cool air blowing on her wet cloths didn't effect Shiro, in fact made her more comfortable. She liked the ice and snow and right now the cool winds of the late fall were agreeing with Shiro very much. Thin delicate fingers ran through long wet hair undoing knots. Icy eyes looked up hearing footsteps on the sand, as someone approached.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads Left_bar_bleue3/8The Meeting of Heads Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:23 am

A wonderful blizzard appeared in every direction showing his arrival. As he walked along the water it would freeze with each step," What a wonderful day to be out in a blizzard," his chuckle echoing through the blizzard as he finally arrived to the shore. The blizzard would close in on his body, each meter becoming more and more dense as he looked around and stretch, the blizzard now encasing his body and disappeared," Finally to shore...now what to do what to do," the figure of the ten year Korinohono prodigy appeared. He was wearing his usual black sleeveless shirt and black training pants, but today he had a pair of goggles around his neck.

Looking around he would see the figure of someone not to far from him, his ice blue eyes locked onto the persons body. Silently he would walk behind her until he was only three feet from her,' Hello lady...so what are you doing out here," his voice sounded kiddish, but he was far from it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Village : Wandering Shinobi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads Left_bar_bleue1/8The Meeting of Heads Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:42 am

The air grew cold as Kyuuzou neared the beach it was as if a blizzard was about to begin even though the sun was shining down. He slowed to a halt in the air as he tightened the cloak around his body to keep himself warm. Kyuuzou began his decent when the sudden burst of more cold hit him and set off his trajectory for landing and made him plummet to the ground. "Well this sucks" Kyuuzou said in a agitated tone as he hurdled to the sand and impacted creating a large eruption of sand into the air. As the dust cleared Kyuuzou lifted himself up and brushed the sand off of his cloak carefully so he wouldn't remove his hood. If the hood was removed it wouldn't be hard to tell this man was not no ordinary person much less a Kage.

Kyuuzou looked around the area spotting two figures not far from him. "Great i come here to avoid people and get a good rest, but nope im already causing a scene" Kyuuzou mumbled angrily as he looked at the crated where he impacted giving it a smirk. He moved his hood to cover his face as he walked towards the direction of the two people hoping they wouldnt take notice to the burly man covered in a brown tattered cloak.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Shiro turned around pulling her hand away from her hair, smiling sweetly. Hello, little boy. She knew exactly who she was talking too. She would have continued but was cut off as large amount of sand was displaced further down the beach. "What is the name of the sages... It seems we have an uninvited guest, Kuroi." She observed seeing a brown hooded figure climb out of the hole.

Her hand didn't imminently go to sword on hip as she didn't to excite a fight, there were too many unknowns, all that they knew was that he could fly; if worse came to worse she would still be able to react quick enough for a fight, for now diplomacy seemed to be the best course. Shiro sighed, "Come Kuroi, let's go see who dropped in."
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 am

Kuroi furrowed his brow as he stared up at his clansmen," You know what Shiro...you need to work on that. I am not a little boy...well in mind i am not, but my body betrays me," smiling as he looked over to the large crash. Looking back up to Shiro he would point to it," Lets go see who or what that is...besides it looks pretty cool," waiting for her to move first.

As they walked over to the the crash site where the figure is he would stop just short of the site and smile," So who exactly...better question is what exactly are you," his questions were to the point and cold just like his demeanor. Although he was waiting for an answer he would make a small seat of ice below him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
The Meeting of Heads Left_bar_bleue1/8The Meeting of Heads Empty_bar_bleue  (1/8)

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 am

Kyuuzou stopped when the two people approached him "Well damn thought i could get away without being bothered" Kyuuzou mumbled as he pulled the hood over his face more to cover his features. Kyuuzou had a brief look at the two one seemed to be as white as snow and the other was a kid most likely a genin. Kyuuzou rubbed the back of his head as he smirked "Well i am a man and you seem to be a blunt one showing no respect for youre elders. I like that means you will be a stron shinobi one day" Kyuuzou said with a small laugh as he removed his hood to show that he was infact human. His spiky light green hair was now seen with his dull looking expresion on his face.

"Sorry to drop in like that but some odd blizzard made me lose my trajectory so i crashed instead of landing properly" He said as he removed the cloak reveling his bulky body. "You can call me Kyuuzou Maruishi pleased to meet you" Kyuuzou said politely as he threw the cloak to the ground. "So what may i call you two?" Kyuuzou said as he laid on the sand with his arms behind his head starting enjoy the rays of sun over his bare chest waiting for a response from the two.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:25 pm

"Shiro Yuki,"She smiled and patted Kuroi on the shoulder, "And this young one here is Kuroi Shimaba." She had used the specific words to get a rise out of her cousin; it was one of her favorite pass times. "So Maruishi-san what brings you to Umi?" Her eyebrow arched as she looked at him then her face turned into a frown, as the started to dry her cloths taking the cool air away.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 am

As soon as Kuroi was about to introduce himself, Shiro beat him to the punch and horribly at that," Ahem..what oldy women here means to say that i am Kuroi Shimada and i am her leader," grinning up to her as he stood on the chair to look better at the giant man in front of him. He was also curious to why he was here and even more curious to what the hell that black speck he was seeing...on a pole was doing her," Urm....do any of you see that spec over there, what is that," his kiddish curiosity getting the better of him as he quickly hopped on Shiro's shoulders to get a better look. Yea he had done it and if she threw him, he would laugh all the way. Putting his concentration back onto the giant he would smile," Sorry, its a force of habit for me to be kind of rude to strangers, nothing against you personally mate," smiling as he rested his head onto of Shiro's, provided he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 am

Kyuuzou listened to what they said as he closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth of the sun "Well my business here is to get away from my job for abit it is so boring and i like to have free time" he said as he opened his eyes and noticed a black robed figure standing on a pole. "Some odd people here in this country" Kyuuzou thought to himself as he lifted himself up from the sand and as he did his forehead protector which was tucked fell out of his pants showing the Donzokagakure symbol. Kyuuzou payed no attention to it as he looked towards the man on the pole. "Come join us good friend i promise i wont bite" he said with a chuckle as he stretched out his muscles.

Kyuuzou pulled out a piece of paper from his waist belt remembering why he actually came to Umigakure and he could hopefully have his questions answered by these three people. The paper had an image of a large blade which Kyuuzou sought for. "So do you guys know where a shop owned by a old man is located in youre village?" Kyuuzou asked questionly as he folded the paper back up and put it back in his pocket.

Donzokagakure Symbol
http://oracleandtarotgoddess.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/64632.png
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 am

Shiro sighed and tossed off her little cousin. He may have the mind of twenty year old but he was still a child at times, like now. "Co-leader he means." Her icy eyes drifted into the distance and watched as the figure walked on air upside down toward him. She resisted the urge to draw her blade. Shiro didn't like surprises.

She bowed back to the man, pressing a fist against her palm in front of her before coming up again. Her eyes moved to the page that the man held out. Her eyes widened a moment before she looked ate taller man. "As the man in the hood said, what purposes could you want with Shibuki?" Her interested was less in what he wanted with it, but where he got his information. She too was seeking one of the legendary blades, Nuibari, her sister's sword.

She looked back up at Kyuuzou. "I do not know of the shop keeper you are looking for, but I know someone who might. That is if Kuroi doesn't know him." She paused a moment looking at her kid cousin, "You spend more time in Umi than I do..." She raised and eyebrow asking the rest of the question silently. Before looking back up at the dark hooded man, he still hadn't come down. Something seemed off, but then again it may have been the heat getting to her. It was starting to get uncomfortable."Perhaps, you would be more comfortable without all your blood rushing to your head?"
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:12 am

Well Kuroi was on the ground and he smiled," Well second to the Umikage that is but you get the point across," squatting on the frozen seat he made earlier. Looking at the paper the man held out, Kuroi point of view would instantly change as he stood up and gave the man a blank stare," What do you want with the Shibuki stranger...what is your purpose for it," His eyes like daggers as he cuts into the paper and into the man.

The man in black was the least of the problems, well as it came to right now he wanted to know what this burly man wanted with this blade. For now he would look at him and observe his words before speaking," I know of the man you speak of cousin but he will not be seeing...strangers like you unless something peeks his curiosity, and from what i have seen...you won't do it. That blade carries a curse no man should want, but then again i am only a 10 year old kid," His voice was somewhat deeper but it was not noticeable.

Looking back to the cloak figure he would smile," So why exactly are YOU here...and something about you strikes me as odd. Maybe what your intentions are is what i would like to know," His attitude changed tremendously as he analyzed both of the men carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:58 am

Kyuuzou sighed as the three people took an aggressive take on his need for the blade called Shibuki. "Well i tried to keep it from the ears of others but looks like my secret is out" Kyuuzou said with a smirk as he rubbed the back of his head. "As stated earlier i am Kyuuzou Maruishi and yes i seek the fabled blade Shibuki. And yes stranger i am from Donzokagakure and as its leader i tasked myself with the goal to retrieve this blade to keep it from the hands who wish to commit evil acts with this blade" Kyuuzou said bluntly as he looked to the three and levitated in the air. Kyuuzou could feel the air around the man in black he was prepared for a fight by the feel of chakra coursing around him.

"Well miss Shiro to tell you how i came by this paper and whereabouts of the blade was from someone traveling to my village in search of this blade. He wouldnt tell us to much about his quest other than the blade was in one of the five great nations." Kyuuzou let out a small sigh before speaking again. "As he was about to tell us why he searched for this blade he was struck down by a assassin. I quickly dealth with the assassin and the man was lost to us but he left me with his dying words to search out this blade and keep it from the hands of evil. And as a Kage i fealt it was my duty to get this blade" Kyuuzou said in a dull tone revealing his true intentions to the three.

"So now that i have told you the truth may i know where this shopkeeper is, i wish to acquire this blade" Kyuuzou said bluntly but with a smile showing he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Shiro's eyes narrowed, as she listened to the hooded man, he made valid points, but Maruishi's both words and body language was calm and at ease, truthful, and right now there was only one person she could trust at the moment, and it was Kuroi. SHe frowned finding her hand on her sword, taking it away carefully. She didn't remember putting it there at all. Genjutsu, Somebody here was playing nice and she had an idea who.

"Forgive us if we have our doubts about your story Maruishi-san. Perhaps we can figure out the truth later, but it seems the real story here is-" She twisted around drawing Myrtenaster. The temperature of the air cooled as she let her bloodline out. Clear thinking was what was need here. "Him. Sir if you be so kind as to remove your hood..." She was having trouble reading him, and she disliked that greatly. Shiro kept her gaze on his mouth, wondering if he was a Dojutsu user or just good at Genjutsu. Her sword glowed white as stared at the hooded man, her body tense for any move he made. She knew something was off and it wasn't the air making her feel that way now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Kuroi was getting impatient and his cousin wasn't making it any better as it stood. With a firm sigh he would set his hands in his pockets before moving the hair out of his eyes and looked at the large burly man with green hair. One thing he did not like like was information being withheld from him and even worse, someone asking about that blade. From the moment Shiro drew her weapon that is when he drew the line, although his hands did not move Shiro, and the two strange men would feel their feet start to freeze and the climate drop considerably as a blizzard began to form around the three.

Looking over to his cousin he would give a sharp smile," Shiro dear...Pull your weapon without a need to fight and you will have to fight me okay. Now as for you two..., tell me exactly who you are because i am pretty sure your bodies cannot take me lowering this temperature more than this," his attitude swiftly changing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou Maruishi

Kyuuzou Maruishi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:55 am

Kyuuzou felt the chakra around him vanish but before he even touched the ground the chakra around him reformed keeping him in the air. "I see you can do a minor form of what i can do but as yours only allows you to walk in air mine allows me to fly as free as a bird" Kyuuzou said with a smirk as he stopped levitating in the air. Kyuuzou listened to the man speak about his words being false and even who he claimed to be was a lie. Kyuuzou let out a sigh of discontent as he looked at the man with dull eyes but these eyes could pierce that of even the hardest focus. "If words are not found to be truthful maybe a presentation of what i can do will suffice" as Kyuuzou said that he felt a nip in the air as the two umigakure nin seemed to eminate the blizzard themselves. They began to question the hooded man and the boy even questioned Kyuuzou.

"As i said i can prove that i am the Donkage, if you have heard from rumors he can use a very destructive jutsu that only he knows" Kyuuzou said as he paused and scanned for a small island in the distance that was uninhabitated. He levitated about twenty feet in the air and performed a few hanseals before putting his hands infront of him. A orb of light appeared and a square shape formed around the orb. "Dust Release" kyuuzou said silently as the cube shot towards the island and as it did it grew in size to match the size of the island. The cube shot towards the island at a fast speed and upon colliding there was a bright light. Once the light dimmed all that remained was a hole in the shape of a cube where the island once was before the water filled it out.

Kyuuzou landed back to the ground and shivered from the cold "Well does that prove who i am" Kyuuzou said as he chattered his teeth. He looked at the man with his cold eyes again knowing that this guy was one who seemed to be egging on a fight between Donzokagakure and Umigakure. " So mr and mrs Frost can you turn down the cold abit" Kyuuzou said jokingly as he regained his composure showing that the cold really had no effect on him he was just trying to lighten the mood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:43 am

Shiro felt the impulse to attack, it was like a ghost whispering in her ear. Her face contorted into a frown. Her arm moved a moment closing half the distance before she froze. This was so very not right. Carefully she replaced her sword her eyes then moved down to his feet and then hers. "Thank you Kuroi that was rather... reckless... and unlike me. Forgive us Donkage, but we are ninja, and as you know, trust is a rare thing in our world."

The corner of her lips turned down as she looked over at the hooded man again, he was most defiantly the one making her feel funny, making her impulsive. Her eyes widened and froze as she felt like the earth did a one eighty.

Hesitantly Shiro looked around and froze seeing the glowing red moon in the black sky.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:06 am

Shiro hissed feeling the pull at her mind, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes clearing her mind; imanging ice and snow. This was simple information no big deal, but still she had to careful as all things that one remembered were connected. "Shiro Yuki... " Carefully she kept her thoughts to the present for the most part. Before she moved the next question.

"ANBU...Espionage," She gasped as the memories of missions flooded out rapidly. With a force will she stopped them again, before moving to the last one.

"Kōrinohonō." She forced this one under total control, allowing only thoughts of cold and ice and snow.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 am

Shiro froze a moment before reaching up and holding her head, her vioce strained as she fought to keep her mind under her control. "My favorite food is flavored ice, cold white tea." Her mind began to crack as images of her annoying, yet beloved cousin flashed through her mind. "That is my Cousin Kuroi." Despite the red light of the moon her face turned pink when it came to the next question, making her control slip even more as a million differnt thing went though her head."White." Her hair, White eyes, Myrtenaster...

Love. Love made everything freeze, again. As she regain control over her head. "No, I've never loved anyone. And yes I have a great many questions for you. Who are you? You know of the legendary swords, do you know of Nuibari? What do you want with Umi? Why are you here? What in the name of the Sage is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Heads   The Meeting of Heads Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Heads
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next