Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 am

"You need to wrangling in your temper, force it down. That or we wait it out." Aka walked over, putting his arm around her shoulder helping to suport him. "So 103 and still scaring ANBU," She set him down in the half filled pool of green blue water, still holding him up. "All with out a drop of chakra to your name that pretty good Ojiisan. Now if you will please here a moment and let the calming feeling wash over you we can have a nice interesting chat while we wait for you and your head to calm down. And it is not the storm that is what scares me, it what your mind riles up when you're mad. I've had to walk Hide's mind when he was upset that wasn't pleasant."

Aka tilted her head over to an open cave at the other end of lake. Two gates laid in a heap of metal. A pair of orange eyes looked out at them. They seemed to be filled with mirth. "No worries she won't be joining us. So you mind telling me what we're looking for? I don't like going in blind; it's hard enough walking around my own head."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 am

Vox wanted to complain at being helped around like that, but he had to admit he needed it now. He was old, he needed an assist every now and then. He let the younger ninja help him to the pool, and sat down beside it. He took her advice to heart, although the reminder about his lack of chakra always concerned him. There were a few theories about that, not all of them pleasant. The Keukage took deep breaths, trying to calm himself. Slowly but surely, the storm faded away, leaving a smoke-choked sky. The sun still wasn't visible through the clouds of dust and smog.

"What we're looking for. I've had these episodes, they're a thing that happens with my kind. I lose control, go into a berserk fit. It's rare, and it only happens at the worst of times. Traumatic events, psychic attacks, that sort of thing. Some gen-augs can control that, I want to try. How should we start?"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 am

She sighed and shook her head, "Are you sure you're not a jinchuriki?" Aka was pleased to see the clouds clearing it would be safe to travel soon. "Well the best start is examine a memory of yours, then follow the mental signal back to where you were accessing at the time. The question is where the flip do you store memories, lucky for us that can be narrowed down."

The small red head sat down next to him water, and began talking out her thoughts, "Lucky for us it can be narrowed down a bit. Memory banks always are associated with something important from our past. The entire collection of memories I have from when I was two to eighteen is stored in a replica of the village I grew up in...not important. If you can recall how, young you were when you had your first episode and then maybe a place that was important... that is most likely where the memory is.

"The place it has to have been important to you for a number of years, is there anywhere?" Aka paused a minute realizing that she had rambled off for a while. "Sorry jungle in my head. I tend to work my way though things by talking..."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:20 am

Vox thought back to where his memories might be kept. He knew this city, he had lived here while working for The Order. There was one safehouse where he had spent much of his time, one of the surface ones. With a bit of effort, he got to his feet, leaning on his cane. "I know the way. Follow me." He hobbled through the streets, intent on his destination.

The trip took longer with this old body, but in time they arrived at the safehouse. It was a massive, blocky building, with heavy steel blast doors on the front. Above the door hung two emblems, one of a lion's head and the other of a cog with a lightning bolt through the middle. "I spent a lot of time here in part of my life, a part when I had a few episodes. I did a lot of ugly things then, violent things. Some were out of my control. Most weren't." He turned to his guide. "What should we expect?"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Aka frowned thinking, on one hand it was him trying to remember, but on the other hand he may have set up mental defenses not want to remember. "Getting in and looking at the memory is going to the easy part, but after look it, getting out going further is going to be much move dangerous." Aka looked over her shoulder hesitantly. "This is just the surface and right now, no one really knows we're here. When we look at it, your head going to go on high alert and try to kill me and eject you. At the moment the worst would be a few walls we have to make our way through." Aka stared over her shoulder again, the smoke hid a lot of things. She had seem the red lights staring at them passed though. So far they were ok, but for how long.

"Mental defenses, take the shape of something familiar to the environment, something dangerous. The more important the thing it is guarding, the worse it is. Fortunately for you, Ojiisan, it only want to throw you out, but that's not important yet, lets go have a look at your memory."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Vox nodded, stepping forward to the control panel. He had to think back a bit, but he still remembered his old passcode. He hunched over the panel, instinctively putting himself between it and Aka to hide what he was entering. There was a series of beeps, and the massive doors groaned open. Inside, fluorescent lights flickered to life. Vox took up his cane again, leading her inside.

Once the two were inside, the doors rumbled shut behind them. Vox made his way through the steel-lined halls, going deeper into the building and further underground. Eventually, they came to a large ornamental door with writing above it Aka couldn't understand. It was in the Keukage's native language. Vox grasped the handle, then paused. "Can the memories harm us?" They were about to enter a memory of him at his most dangerous, he had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 am

"Umm..." Aka stared at the door thinking, this perhaps was not the best idea. "Physically no... but there  a possibility of us getting lost in them and if that happens you may be stuck in a coma. All you have to do is focus on not losing it while I try to back track where your anger is coming from." Aka looked at the handle again, "Perhaps it would be better if I went in alone..." 
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 am

Vox shook his head. "I've lived with these memories a long time, I'll know my way back out." He wasn't going to let her risk this alone. Gritting his teeth, the Keukage threw open the door.

The memory inside was hazy, with a reddish tint to it. Vox hadn't been at his clearest at the time. Vox stood with a group of soldiers at his back, facing off against a tall, thin man in a gas mask. The man pointed at Vox, and that was when everything went to hell. Past Vox roared in a sudden burst of anger, tearing into the men around him. The soldiers started to break and run, but the Gen-Aug was faster. He tossed them around like ragdolls, snapping through bone like it was nothing.

Meanwhile, a car came crashing through the wall, thrown from outside at the tall man. Another man, masked and dressed im black, stepped through the hole. He spoke in another language, and Past Vox turned on him. The man stood unflinching as the berserk supersoldier hammered him with punch after punch, sending out shockwaves that rattled the windows. After a minute or so, he slumped to the floor, exhausted. The masked man looked down in disgust and kicked him across the room, sending him through the wall. The image shimmered, and it started over again.

Old Vox averted his eyes. This wasn't a memory he liked reliving.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:05 am

Aka turned her mind away from the image focusing on the ghost image that was being projected. His mind looked like a new not destroyed version of the city, though she could seeing the cracks beginning to form as his mind was red in rage.

The red energy that seemed to wash over the city seemed to becoming from a tower toward the middle of the city. Aka watched a moment longer, making sure that was the place before ripping her mind away. She came to a moment later slamming the door. "Damn it, that was starting to get to me," Aka stared a moment at the slowly receding tails.

The whooshing sound of gears, and the sight of red eyes made her curse, pulling on more chakra, till her cloak was around her. She grabbed the keukage bolting for the stairs, her tails ripping the ceiling down on the what ever. "It seems that was important memory. The rage and the power was come from this giant tower, in the middle of the city." She slowed setting him down as they rested in the stair way and she kept a look out, wondering what else Vox's mind had in store.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 am

"I'm not surprised, it's a powerful feeling." He leaned on his cane, keeping a close eye on her. She had gotten close to being drawn into the fury, it was lucky she broke it off when she did. "I know the place. Order corporate office. I'll show you th-" He was interrupted as she carried him off. He took a moment to catch his breath before shouting. "What the hell are you doing?"

Then he saw it. Those familiar red eyes in the darkness behind them. "Gammo..." he whispered before shouting to Aka. "Run faster!" He could hear a whirring behind them and realized speed wouldn't be enough. "Serpentine! Get us some cover! Something!" He was on the brink of panic when she set him down. "We have to keep moving, he's faster than he looks!" He pulled her to the floor, and a spray of bullets tore through the wall above them. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:29 am

Aka gritted her teeth, she hated using the imperfect cloak, but some times it was better in situation like is. "OK, but you do not get to freak out. You're going to have to trust me on this." Aka gritted her teeth forcing the cloak to change, one of tail receded a moment, the cloaking around her shifted as skeleton surrounded her.

The bullets jetted through the chakra before being stopped a half foot in and dissolved. The tails lashed out much faster than before, one of them grabbing and crushing the thing, she forced herself back to the perfect cloak. She picked up old version of Vox and took off. "Time to go!"

She ran up stairs then headed left heading into a room, the way they came in was a bad idea. "You navigate, I'll run." She said as ran up the stairs looking for a room with a window; not really giving him a say in the matter. She grinned seeing the window. "Ok lucky day for you, you get feel what chakra cloak feels like."

The small red head wrapped him in her green cloak around him as she busted out the window, she was faster without the armor, and she been lying slightly saying that he couldn't die, their mind's were meshed together and there was a possibility he could be killed as well, in her mind he was way more important. "Ok, here we go."

Aka jumped landing in a crouch, she could already hear the gunfire, before taking off running, "Which way!"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 am

The level of control she had was impressive. He'd never seen a jinchuriki use their powers before, and Aka was a force to be reckoned with. If he didn't know better, he would be relieved at the sudden show of force. As it was, he knew what they were facing. Mech-Augs were formidable in their own right.

As she started running, there was a green flash behind them. The landing where they had stood just moments before was gone, leaving only bits of molten metal dripping from the walls. Their pursuer was getting serious, but at least these blasts were slower. They'd have a good chance to dodge them.

They landed hard on the street. "Left! Go left!" He could see the red eyes gleaming in the window they had jumped from. No sooner had she taken off running when their pursuer dropped down behind them. He made a three-point landing, cracking the pavement. His body was almost entirely composed of black-painted metal, except for parts of his head that were still flesh. He rose to his feet, aiming a hand at them. The arm rearranged itself into a cannon, glowing green. "Dodge!"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 am

Aka skidded around the corner taking off down the road, jump over things. "You're going have fight or delay it too seems. You have my tails, direct where you want them to go with a thought!" She glanced back before dodging another shot. This was crazy, and it seemed more surprises were on the way. "Better learn fast, more of his friends are on the way!" She dodged again running until she hit another intersection.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

Vox nodded, concentrating. He focused on sending a tail after the cyborg. The other soldiers dropping down were just mercenaries, not much of a threat. Next to the Mech-Aug, they weren't even worth notice.

Nothing happened. He tried to focus harder. Nothing happened. He couldn't even properly feel the chakra. He knew something was there, but he couldn't get in touch with it. "It's not working!" He recalled earlier experiments, when he'd first come to the shinobi nations. No matter how many seals or other tricks they tried, he'd never been able to channel chakra. His body just couldn't process it.

Behind them, their pursuer was powering down his cannon. It was smoking, probably needed to cool down. Unfortunately, that meant their attacker was going to close the distance. Metal plates came up from his shoulders, closing around his face. He was sealed off now. The mechanical man charged, extending a blade from his wrist as he got closer. "We got incoming!" Gammo plowed through the other soldiers, tossing them aside or crushing them underfoot to get at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 am

Aka let out a rawer pissed as hell, fine then. She drew on her tails, slowly a fair bit, as she directed her tails so lash out at their pursuer, picking it up and tossing into the nearest building before handing the cloak back to Vox and soothing and re-enforcing her muscles to push herself faster. "That is all the time we're going to get. Left or right?" 

Aka skidded again as she turned the way he said, damn if she had Hide's speed this really wouldn't be a contest. She pressed faster trying to think of something. "What the hell is that thing?" She glanced at the rooftops debating, "Would the rooftops be better maybe? It would fairly strait."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Vox breathed a sigh of relief as the mech-aug crashed through the wall. That should buy them a little time. He doubted it would slow him down much, but it gave them some distance and might give them enough time to slip away. "Right."

He didn't know how to answer her question at first. His homeland was years ahead of the elemental nations on most technology, and centuries ahead on weapons technology. He tried to keep it as simple as possible. "That's called a Mech-Aug, mechanical augmentation. A human who had parts replaced with machinery to make him a better fighter. Gammo there was the most extreme version I've ever seen, the only human parts left are parts of his face and brain, and even the face might be synthetic. Everything else is a high-speed weapons platform." The Keukage had to consider which way they could take. No matter where they went, things could be rough. He had to tell her what risks she could be taking, after all Aka was the one in the most danger here. "There's no really good way to do this. If we keep to the streets, they keep coming from the sides. We go on the rooftops, they can call in air support and go after us from above. The sewers might be safer, but there are defenses down there and I don't know them too well. We'd have to make a straight shot through so we don't get lost, and that means smashing through and undermining the city. Your choice, Aka."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Aka didn't comment on the being almost complacently not real, that sounded almost too crazy, but then there was one chasing after them. She cringed barely missing getting hit. "Friend's back, ooo he is pissed." Ducked into an ally wall jumping before hitting the roof, she could see the tower now, but as Vox had predicted things from the air were coming in. 

Aka gritted her teeth drawing the imperfect cloak and angry part of the bijuu's will, forming three tail, as she skipped a top the roof tops, picking up speed. "Can your Mech-Aug," The world felt funny on her tongue, "Climb up here? And what are the flying things?" Aka sighed a little, they were half way to the goal. One of the tail/hands moved in front as she heard the loud bangs followed by the sound of water slashing as they embedded in the hand.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Vox instinctively recoiled when the cyborg came crashing back out, guns blazing. He knew he couldn't move much on his own inside the chakra cloak, but decades of combat experience don't disappear overnight. "I don't think he's ever not pissed anymore. Most of the other stuff was cut out to make room for more gun." He heard the familiar sound from overhead, and Vox knew things had gone from bad to worse. Air support had arrived.

"He can climb, but not as fast as we can. We can get an edge there." The Keukage cringed as one of the craft made a strafing run, nearly hitting them. "Think of Sora's airships, but much faster and heavily armed. Some of their weapons are heat-seeking, and could probably take a big chunk out of one of these buildings. Think you can cool us off at all?" He thought for a moment, considering how they could shake these things. "Stick to the walls, and try to take as many back alleys as you can. We might be able to lose them between the buildings."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 am

"I blame you for this mess," She gritted her teeth, the lead fragments were digging deeper into the cloak it was really time to find cover, when the burst stopped a moment, she took the chance turning and jumping downward, skidding on the walls before jumping to the next one, she gritted her teeth this was really starting to hurt.

She jumped down several more roof tops before hitting the ground running. She directed her chakra to reinforcing her bones and musles making herself faster as she took the nearest turn, randomly several times before ducking into a building. She took the rage out of the cloak cooling it making it cool them. She listened for sounds over head, breathing shallowly. The whooshing sound faded away, Aka took a breather, suddenly taking stock of several bleeding wounds in her leg and arm. "You ok?" She ignored it, drawing on her anger and imperfect cloak to cover it up, the green always going slightly dark as the blood leaked in.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 6:37 am

"Yeah, fine." He looked over at his guide, she was bleeding from several wounds. "What about you? You look a bit the worse for wear." She quickly tried to cover it up, but even in this aged form his eyes were still quick. "Need to stop and patch up?" The aircraft had moved on, apparently losing the trail, and Gammo was blocks behind. They had some breathing room for now.

Or at least, so he thought. Vox's eyes widened as he heard a familiar guttural battle-cry outside. "Oh god, not Marko. Not now." he murmured, grabbing Aka and pulling them both over the front desk of the office building they were taking cover in.

Just outside, the entire street ripped itself apart as the new projection landed. The shockwave blasted the glass windows and doors of the building inward, nearly breaking through the desk. They could feel the wave of pressurized air sweep over them, even from behind cover. Vox stuck his head up over the desk, and his worst fears were confirmed. Rising from the crater was the masked man from the memory, the one who had shrugged off his berserk onslaught. The man glared through his mask, growling Vox's name in an inhumanly deep voice. The Keukage ducked behind the desk, muttering under his breath "Had to be a Titan..."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 pm

"I'm fine, we need to mo-" she groaned hitting the floor. She ducked up to see cursing several time over as she forms another tail and begins forming a small condensed twister before letting it loose, leveling half kilometer area around them. 

Aka picked up Vox again body flickering several time before the dust settled; her gut telling that it was a really bad idea to sick around. One of her tails fading away again as she pushed herself further blood from her feet mixing in turning the cloak darker. "It would be too much to hope that got him right? And what is a Titan?" She caught a glimpse of the tower and sighed they were getting close.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:40 pm

"Titan class gen-aug. An order of magnitude more mass than a human, condensed into a human-sized body. Everything there's a way to deal with it. Hunter class, pierce the hearts. Telepath, snipe from out of their transmission range. Pyrokinetic or telekinetic, ambush before they have a chance to use their abilities. Titan..." The rubble started to move. A slab of concrete was easily tossed aside as the man rose from the wreckage. "Run. Just run."

The man stepped forward, his feet cracking the concrete. There was a humming sound, and with each step he sank less and less until he was resting lightly on the surface of the rubble. After that, he was a blur. He shot past them, ricocheting off buildings without so much as cracking the glass. He shot into the air three blocks ahead of them and there was another humming noise. "Turn!" The Titan returned to his full weight, slamming down hard enough to crater the street and send out another shockwave.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Aka turned before climbing up wall and body flickering again, they were close, but close didn't count. "Never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had Uzu right now!" She yelped dodging piece of fly concrete. "Is there seriously not another way to deal with him? And you forgot to say how to kill the maniacal one!"

She turned heading down another way, this was retarded. She frowned pissed, she was going for broke. The small red head started channeling chakra spamming body flicker as she warped, focusing on thinking thee moves ahead. At some point she ended up tripping and crashing though a window. "Karmi hates me today!" She coughed a moment as her cloaked flickered till she forced it again. "Please tell we are close."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:44 pm

"Mech-augs you use electromagnetic or armor-piercing weapons, though technically they're both maniacal." He pondered their problem as she tried to dodge through the streets. There was a lag between Marko's attacks as he switched back and forth between pursuit and assault modes, but that only got them so much time, and he was catching up quickly every time they got some room. "Is there any way I can get a memory or one of these things on our side? I know of one way that wouldn't kill us too."

Marko crashed down ahead of them again. They were close, but he kept on blocking them off. Every time they almost reached the tower, the titan dropped into their path and attacked. "Just a few more blocks, if we can get there."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:59 am

Aka huffed a bit, forcing herself standing, "I have no idea. I ran into Hide parents when I was in his head by accident. There may be a way or someone that is willing to help us in here, but..." She coughed and wheezed as her cloak flickered. "I don't think we have time to go and find out I'm almost spent and I doubt your titan friend is going to let us." The small red head was feeling the strain on herself, she could feel the demonic chakra starting to burn her insides.

Aka pulled on more chakra, she was not this weak. "Only a few more blocks, we should be able to make it. Do you have you have tips for running from or around your friends?" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]   Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the abnormals [Aka Tonbo]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next