Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temper of a Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki Left_bar_bleue0/8Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty
PostSubject: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 am

"Out of my way!" Aka roared, her eyes glowing green making a secretary jump another dodging.

"Miss! the Keukage is -" The gatekeeper tried to reason, before backing off seeing the look. She was on a war path it seemed. Hasitly he sat down and page the Kage trying to warn him.

"What the hell! Why didn't you tell me about Kite! I get a cryptic message from you about wanting me to meet someone one, and I find out for almost fifteen years you been hiding him from me!" She glared. Her eyes were glowed green before a cloaked formed three tails sprouting, showing just how pissed she was. "I could have been training him! Aside from all that, you, you fucking lied to me! I asked you if you knew where any of my siblings were! You lied! I don't liked being lied to!"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki Left_bar_bleue1/1Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:43 am

Vox was a bit alarmed as Aka burst into his office. He was supposed to be working, and she didn't often pop in unannounced. Apparently, she was royally pissed off about Kite. Not that he could blame her, he wasn't pleased with the situation either, but he hadn't expected her to act like this. A scowl came over his face as her tails came out. Was she really going to attack him in here. "And I don't like lying to you. Unfortunately I'm in a position of responsibility, and sometimes that means doing things I don't like, such as keeping secrets or creating jinchuuriki. The council and the daimyo forced my hand on both of those. If it was up to me, there would have been no secret to keep." He gestured to her tails. "Now are you going to calm the fuck down and talk to me like an adult, or should I tell them to start evacuating civilians?" He knew that wasn't the most delicate way to handle things, but then again neither was bursting into his office with enough power on display to take a chunk out of his village. He was in no mood to play nice after she had threatened him like that.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki Left_bar_bleue0/8Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:08 am

For the first time Aka took note of her cloak forming around. She closed her eyes suppressing her tails. "Happy?" She sighed taking a seat, swallowing her temper. She looked at him eye brow shook her head. "I wasn't going to attack you. I'm not stupid. You mean too much to me Jiji." She looked upwards frowning. "Fifteen years though, did you even ask if you could tell me? All that time wasted. I never realized how freaking lucky I was till I met him." She closed her eyes before looking back to Vox. "I assumed that has changed if you're asking me to train him. So can tell me how kid got turned into one."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki Left_bar_bleue1/1Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 am

"No, but it's a start." Vox relaxed a bit as she sat down. He hadn't been looking forward to the prospect of fighting one of his oldest friends. Thankfully, that wasn't necessary. Aka wasn't exactly calm, but she wasn't looking ready for a fight either, so that was an improvement. "Of course I asked, but the elders were insistent that he wasn't ready to know about what they'd sealed in him. If he hadn't gotten a bit too rowdy in a sparring match, he still wouldn't know. I wanted to tell him, but my hands were tied. It was me against the daimyo and the entire council, my authority has its limits." He sighed, lighting a cigarette. He was going to be going through a lot of them today, he could tell already. "I barely managed to convince them to let you do this after he found out on his own. They're a bit wary of wanderers."

"Council went behind my back. I was injured fighting the Three-Tails when he attacked the village, and while I was out of the action they sealed it into the kid. With them covering each other's asses there was really nothing I could do to them. Nothing legally, at least." He frowned. That was a path he didn't even want to think about going down.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:14 am

She sighed rubbing her head. "This, is why I don't like villages, politics; it drives me nuts. Well whats done is done." Her face turn contemplative. "I talked to Kite, so far you guys just barely scratched it. Right now he is only just starting to hear Joutei. According to him the seal working too well, and it impossible for Kite to draw on his chakra. Do you know anyone that can suppress bijuu chakra, because in order for him to learn to use the chakra he as to have access to it." Aka hit her head a little. "To put it simply...I'm going to have to beat the hell out of the kid. Don't say anything. I have to stress him so he will draw on more of Joutei's chakra and loosen the seal. Its the simplest method. I can promise I won't kill him." She shook her head, "There is one last thing, Genbu's not sure how... agreeable Joutei is going to be." She left off having to take him later to Lion Turtle island, she didn't feel like pushing her luck, hell she wasn't sure how well her plan was going to over well as it was. Vox had gotten a lot harder to read over the years.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 am

Vox definitely did not like the sound of this. Turning children into superweapons was bad enough, but beating the everloving shit out of them in order to do it? That was so much worse. Still, Aka knew what she was doing. He was going to have to trust her on that. He wracked his brain for the kind of person she was looking for. "We have some fuinjutsu users, but that's the best I can offer. Bijuu chakra suppression is a hell of a rare talent."

He leaned back in his chair, taking a long puff of his cigarette. "You know, I envy you sometimes. You don't like what someone's doing, you can tell em to go fuck themselves. I have to tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes." The Keukage shook his head. "At least they're on the way out. I'll try to get some saner elders on the council when these ones finally croak. You've seen inside my head, the current bunch are crazier than I am. All about war when they never fought in one damn battle themselves. Fucking armchair generals..." He trailed off, staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:41 am

"It should work, if worse comes to worse I'll restrain him and we can seal him off. But it shouldn't get that far. My goal for time is to just get him to start drawing on it. Going too fast isn't fun you tend to start to lose it." Aka nodded sympathetically. "I get to say no then hit them if they don't listen, but on the down side everyone is suspicious of you, not sure where your allegiance lies." She shivered remembering his head. "Damn, Jiji. That's scary to think about. So I've met Kite, when do I get to meet this Kenji I've heard so much about?"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:15 am

"There are advantages on both sides. If an allegiance is public knowledge, it can be used against you. Those cockbats on the council will use any edge they can get." He tapped the ashes off his cigarette. "Everything's leverage in politics. Gets wearing sometimes. I swear I'm way too old for this. Got a good fifty years on some of the elders now."

He perked up at the mention of his sort-of son. "Kenji, right! I'll try to introduce you this trip." He thought for a moment. "Say, you haven't heard the news, have you?" He didn't sound too pleased about this news. Vox didn't want to undermine Kenji, but it was clear from his tone that he frowned upon these shenanigans. "Remember the inter-village prom? Kenji found a girlfriend while he was there."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:28 am

"Really Jiji are you that suprised? Aside from the Bijuu I think you are the oldest living sentient thing here." She sighed and relented. "I suppose you're right. Makes me glad I ended up in a fishing village. Only real problem is not accidentally killing all the ANBU." She shivered remembering all the masked people. 

"Oh? He did did he? That's interesting so... who is she, and why don't you like her?" Aka looked at him curious and smiling. It was funny to see Vox so off balance. "Or maybe you just don't want to see your son growing up so fast, so which is it Jiji?" Her eyes had finally faded way as she fought to keep the smirk from turning to a full blown smile.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:06 am

There was that smirk of hers. Sometimes Vox wondered if she enjoyed watching him suffer like this. Regardless, she seemed to be having a whole lot of fun watching his current predicament. He supposed he hadn't hidden his feelings as well as he'd tried to. "It's not the growing up I mind, it's who he's trying to grow up with." He tapped some more ashes into the tray, frowning. "How much do you know about the Hirano clan?" Vox didn't like to badmouth Kenji's new girlfriend behind his back, but he just couldn't help himself. Nothing about that relationship sat right with him.

"Arumi Hirano. Reprimanded after ripping apart two kidnappers in full sight of the kid she was supposed to rescue. Supposedly returned to headquarters with bits of human flesh stuck in her teeth. That's the new girlfriend. That's the person he wants to spend time with." He shook his head. "I just don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 am

"Arumi...I just met her before coming here." She started to giggle at his exasperation it was great seeing Vox so off balance. "She seemed pretty cool to me. Not too bright in head, but she was still really cool person." She left off the part about funny chakra, it wasn't her business anyway; she never really understood clans that much. "Really don't see the problem I can slowly drive people insane and convince them they are dolls or to cut out their eyes while counting to one hundred while hopping on one foot. I also have the power to vaporize this entire village, or at lest most of it, with one attack and you keep me as company. I don't see the difference." Well Aka could see the difference, there really wasn't much, she could fight viciously if the ever arose but Arumi it seemed that just her style so the difference was marginal to her. "And no, I don't know much about the Hirano clan, or clans in general."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 am

"Funny you should mention driving people insane. See, the Hirano have these transformations they can do. Mutating their bodies and such, like that girl's extra arms." He wondered if there had been any more mutations since Kenji saw her last, that might be a shock for the boy. Then again, he was probably expecting it. "Problem is, sooner or later these changes start sticking and drive them insane. Voices, fits of temper, paranoia, cannibalism, the works. They're bad news." The kage sighed, leaning back. "I told Kenji the risks but, well, I've told you how he is. He's not backing out of this. There's really no way for this to end without heartbreak at this point. Either they break up, or she just turns into a babbling cannibal. You can see why I'm not thrilled." Vox crushed his stub of a cigarette out, pulling out a replacement and lighting it. "Funny thing is he's normally such a good judge of character. Well, teen hormones, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 am

Aka whistled a bit, "That is scary to think about. The crazy's head is always the most terrifying. Well just let it go to heart break I guess, because he's going to resent you for interfering and no doubt get his heart broken when/if she loses it. It would just be best for you to give the warning then stand by and wait for it all go to hell then pick him back up. He'll need you jiji. You're pretty much all he has. Don't isolate yourself from him." Aka leaned back in her chair staring at the window. "Who knows maybe he can keep her together. You and I of all people should be able to sympathize with the girl and knowing what its like to lose it and go on a psychopathic rampage leaving an discriminatory blood bath. As for judge of character you never know, so people are just blind to love or maybe he just has weird taste." She ran her hand though her hair sighing, trying not to think about the one time she had well and truly lost it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 am

Kenji may have dodged an emotional bomb by a few moments, but he sure as hell felt it. Less than a minute before Vox's old friend marched into the Keukage's tower Kenji had slipped out and into the crowd, planning to spend the rest of the day apartment hunting, then again plans had a habit of changing around Kenji. He didn't even manage to make it around the corner before he sensed an angry and rather powerful presence emanating from the Keukage's Tower, or more specifically Vox's office, but almost as soon as it appeared it was gone. The thing that confused Kenji was the fact that he wasn't really the best sensor-nin around. No alarms had gone off, and no one seemed to be scrambling to intercept an attacker, maybe it was just a fluke of sorts?

Nonetheless Kenji decided to check it out, moving back through the crowd towards the tower at a quick but non alarming pace. When he arrived on the same floor as the Keukage's office Kenji took note that the clerk was unusually shaken up, nothing genjutsu related, just a little nerve-wracked. After making sure the clerk was doing alright he quietly continued down the hall towards his adoptive fathers office, listening intently to try and pick up anything out of the ordinary. "...Funny thing is, he's normally such a good judge of character. Well, teen hormones, right?" Wait, are they talking about... Kenji quietly moved closer to the door, his curiosity edging him on.

"That is scary to think about. The crazy' head is always the most terrifying. Well just let it go to heart break I guess, because he's going to resent you for interfering and no doubt get his heart broken when/if she loses it. It would just be best for you to give the warning then stand by and wait for it all to go to hell then pick him back up. He'll need you jiji. You're pretty much all he has. Don't isolate yourself form him." They had to be talking about Arumi, but he didn't recognize the second voice, and why was she calling Vox Jiji? This lady seemed to know at least a little about him, the way she talked about his situation led Kenji to that. Was she a friend of Vox's?

"Who knows maybe he can keep her together. You and I of all people should be able to sympathize with the girl and knowing what it's like to lose it and go on a psychopathic rampage leaving a discriminatory blood bath. As for judge of character you never know, so people are just blind to love or maybe he just has weird taste." Kenji may have not recognized the voice, but he immediately liked this lady. She was a little more open to his relationship than Vox was, although that still didn't answer why she knew about it in the first place. Nonetheless Kenji figured that if her and Vox were discussing his life so openly then there was no reason he shouldn't meet this person.

"I guess he hasn't told you that we already had that conversation and that I've came to terms with it..." Kenji said in a respectful tone as he entered quietly through the doorway, bowing his head briefly as a greeting to his adoptive father. There was no reason to play it off like he hadn't heard anything, he was a Shinobi not just a kid, he could talk about this like an adult. "... But, I am hoping to do just that if I can." He finished, referencing what the surprisingly young looking woman had said earlier about keeping Arumi's mind intact. "I don't believe we've met." Kenji spoke in a polite tone, offering his hand to greet Vox's guest.

He wasn't mad about Vox keeping quiet about whoever this lady was, there was always good reasoning behind his decisions, although it did give him a bit of an awkward feeling that she knew him but he knew nothing about her. Nonetheless her sticking up a little for Arumi had already put her on his good side, not that Vox was on his bad side for disapproving the entire relationship, but it was nice hear someone a little more open minded to it. Even if he didn't know much if anything about them.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Vox had been too distracted by the conversation to notice Kenji eavesdropping. When the door opened, he was a bit startled. Just how much had he heard? He calmed down a bit when Kenji revealed he'd only caught the tail end of the conversation. There had been some ugly matters of Keukage business he'd hoped to spare Kenji earlier on. The boy seemed remarkably calm, considering what was under discussion. He was being just as naive about Arumi as before, which pained Vox a bit, but Aka was right. Trying to separate them wouldn't do any good. He'd just have to let him make this mistake and support him when the fallout hit.

"No, you haven't. I've been meaning to introduce you two for years, but schedules have always clashed. Kenji, this is Akakame Tonbo, one of my oldest friends. Aka, meet Kenji." He didn't mention Genbu. If she wanted to tell Kenji about her guest, that was her decision to make. "Aka here is the only person I've ever allowed inside my head, though I don't think she plans to repeat it." He chuckled at the memory. It had been terrifying at the time, but looking back on it after fifteen years the chase through his mind could have made a good movie. It was a shame that it contained too many secrets to give to a studio.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 am

"Never again Vox, never again. Meeting the titan once was quiet enough. If you even lose your memories find someone else to walk your head. I refuse to go though that again." She declared strait faced, the last encounter with Vox's brain guard had been way to close for comfort.

She turned and smiled at Kenji, taking is hand. "Pleased to meet you, Ojiisan has told me a lot about you. I met your girl friend when I was in Donzo before coming here, she is interesting, and I hope you're successful in that endeavor." Her eyes widened seeing the sword on Kenji had.

She walked around to get a better view of it. "What's its name and can I hold it?" It was stunning one of the most beautiful sword she had seen, but Yara and Hiramekarei still, by far, more incredible. "Please?" She ignored the laughing bijuu looking at Kenji hopeful. "I'll show you one of mine."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:05 am

"No, you haven't. I've been meaning to introduce you two for years, but schedules have always clashed. Kenji, this is Akakame Tonbo, one of my oldest friends. Aka, meet Kenji. Aka here is the only person I've ever allowed inside my head, though I don't think she plans to repeat it." Kenji raised an eyebrow at that last statement, what did Vox mean by inside his head? Was she a therapist? "Never again Vox, never again. Meeting the titan once was quite enough. If you even lose your memories find someone else to walk your head. I refuse to go though that again." That only raised more questions, Aka spoke as if she was actually in his head, was that even possible? And what the hell is a titan?

Nevertheless it seemed like something that should be left to come up on its own, or at least after Kenji got to know a little more about Aka. Kenji returned Aka's smile as he shook her hand. He was fairly surprised by how young she looked, not all too much older than him, maybe 5 years or so. Yet, Vox had said that she was one of his oldest friends, was she a Gen-Aug too? But that wouldn't explain the presence he felt earlier, if it was her, maybe she just aged very well. Pleased to meet you, Ojiisan has told me a lot about you. I met your girl friend when I was in Donzo before coming here, she is interesting, and I hope you're successful in that endeavor."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you as well." Kenji replied in a sincere tone, although he did think it was a little odd that Aka kept calling Vox "Gramps" and "Grandpa". He figured it must be due to his adoptive fathers real age. Although he was a little confused when her eyes widened and she walked around him. "What's its name and can I hold it?" "Uh..." Kenji was still a little confused, and his fairly recent encounter in the hot springs only made it worse. "Please? I'll show you one of mine." He felt like smacking himself in the forehead, just realizing that she was talking about Denji. "...Oh! Sure." Kenji said, swinging the blade over his shoulders, holding it out horizontally for Aka with the cloth sheath still on. "I call it Denji Karitoriki."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 am

"A Titan, not the Titan. There's more where that came from." he said with a smile. He wasn't any more eager than she was to go back into the depths of his mind, but there was some fun in joking about it. Aka was taking it well, but Kenji seemed utterly baffled. It hadn't occurred to Vox that a boy who can control magnetic forces with his mind and who has a four-armed girlfriend would find mindwalking surprising. "One of her jutsu, she can manifest inside someone's mind and have a stroll in there. Mine was... unpleasant." He grimaced, remembering how close they'd come to getting killed in there.

Vox didn't really like how pro-Arumi Aka was, but he was soon distracted by her reaction to Denji. Aka was a fellow sword aficionado, but one who preferred the larger versions. Seeing Kenji's flustered reactions made her fannish glee seem even funnier. "One? You haven't gotten any more metal dinner tables, have you Aka?"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 am

"Hey! Hiramekarei is not a dinner table! And no I haven't found the butcher's knife...yet. Mark my words it shall be mine!" Aka glared over at Vox before taking Denji from Kenji. "Besides I have Yara and she is the size of a normal katana, just with special powers." She paused a moment prepossessing what he had said. "There were more of them! Stay away from me." She pointed the blade at Vox with a scared look on her face before laughing. "Never. ever. again. You know maybe I should drag you though my head and make you fight Genbu. See how you like that."

Aka stepped back swing the large blade easily, testing what different forms she could in the office. "It's pretty good, though a little light for the size." She commented handing it back to Kenji. She pulled a scroll out of her pocket, unrolling it she bit her finger swiping on a symbol on the parchment. A poof later she held out the large two handled wrapped sword to Kenji. "This is Hiramekarei, yes that Hiramekarei. And no, do not channel chakra though it and if you try to run I will hunt you down." She stared at him before grinning and letting him hold the legendary blade.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:18 am

"A Titan, not the Titan. There's more where that came from." Kenji still had no idea what the hell a Titan was, but judging from how Vox and Aka were talking about them they must have been quite powerful. "One of her jutsu, she can manifest inside someone's mind and have a stroll in there. Mine was... unpleasant." "I see." He said, wondering what exactly these mind walks entailed, that and what his own mind would look like. "One? You haven't gotten any more metal dinner tables, have you Aka?" "Hey! Hiramekarei is not a dinner table! And no I haven't found the butcher's knife... yet. Mark my words it shall be mine!"

Wait... Did she just say Hiramekarei, and the "butcher's knife" as in Kubikiribocho? Kenji pondered to himself as Aka took Denji, he swore she just mentioned two of the seven legendary swords, one of which in a fashion that led him to believe that she actually owned it. The legendary "Twinsword", capable of storing and emitting the users chakra in any weaponized shape. "Besides I have Yara and she is the size of a normal katana, just with special powers." Kenji was still pondering to himself whether or not he heard her correctly when it seemed that Vox's first comment had finally sunk in. "There were more of them! Stay away from me."

Kenji was taken by surprise, jumping a little when Aka suddenly swung Denji Karitoriki and pointed it at Vox, maybe Titans were a bit more than just "powerful". But when she laughed he was able to relax again. "Never. ever. again. You know maybe I should drag you through my head and make you fight Genbu. See how you like that." Genbu? Yet another new name, but why would this Genbu thing or person be inside of Aka's head? Yet another question he would have to bring up later. One more Kenji was taken by surprise, but this time it was due to the ease of which Aka handled Denji Karitoriki. "It's pretty good, though a little light for the size."

"Well, I did design it for speed, although it may not look it." He replied in a professional tone, taking Denji Karitoriki back and returning it to his shoulders. It was nice to see another blade aficionado that favored the larger ones. Kenji watched on curiously as Aka pulled a scroll out of her pocket and used a little blood to activate the seal on it, resulting in a brief poof of smoke and the appearance of a rather large two handled blade wrapped in cloth. "This is Hiramekarei, yes that Hiramekarei. And no, do not channel chakra through it and if you try to run I will hunt you down."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Kenji replied in a honest tone, smiling a bit as Aka grinned and took the legendary blade from Aka. It was quite heavy, nothing he couldn't handle, but was definitely a lot heavier than Denji Karitoriki. "Wow..." He backed up a little and took a few test swings with it, wishing he could test out its chakra storing and emitting properties. The two handles were definitely something that would require a bit of practice to get used to, personally he preferred the second handle to be in the base of the blade like Denji's for more leverage, but the smiths of the olden days didn't seem to favor practicality. Not that it didn't work for them. "Thank you." He said gratefully, carefully returning Hiramekarei to it's owner. It wasn't often one had the chance to hold one of the legendary blades.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 am

"I only met a few, but yeah. At least a hundred. Some might still be around, I'm not sure if they could survive, well..." He trailed off, frowning. She brought him out of his slump with her comment about Genbu. "Hey, fighting one bijuu is enough for a lifetime. Enough for one of my lifetimes, even. I'd rather not tousle with Genbu too." He realized he'd just let it slip that she was a jinchuuriki, but if she was talking about Genbu in front of Kenji then she probably wasn't trying to hide it. They were among friends here, anyway. And if Kenji was willing to be understanding about Arumi being a four-armed nutcase, he damn well better be understanding about this.

Ho looked on, resting his chin on one hand, as they compared swords. "I don't know why you two use those I-beams." he said with a chuckle. "Melt one of those down and you got a bank vault. At least mine are more maneuverable." Vox knew how fond Aka was of her sword, and giant swords in general, but he could never resist poking fun at the weapons. It was a point of disagreement they'd had as long as they'd known each other, and they always had fun pretending to fight over it.

After the exchange of swords was done, Vox stood and walked around the desk to join them. "Well, we've had a hell of a day. Whaddya say we all get some dinner? We could all catch up, might be nice." It would do them all some good to unwind a bit after the day they'd had. Even Kenji seemed pretty tense, though he didn't know why. Maybe a nice friendly meal was all they needed.
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

"Designed it to be light and is its that size? That seems rather silly. When you increase the size generally you want the power behind it." She resealed the legendary blade back in the scroll and put it back in her pocket. "Though I suppose speed would be good too, it seems better weirder to me. It just contradicts it'self."

"Excuses, excuses, regenerater, not that it matter; you wouldn't last very long against Genbu anyway." Aka glared at Vox when he said melt one down, before perking up when he suggested dinner. "Seconded food sounds wonderful. I sure Kenji's got some questions I know I have a few for you Vox, like how much does he know?" She looked over at Kenji, before back at Vox. "I don't mind him knowing, I'm just not sure how much you want him to know. I can train him a bit too if you want. Also where do you want me to stay while I'm here?" 
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

Seems Kenji's list of future questions wasn't done growing yet, he had no idea Vox fought a Bijuu, although this time one of said questions were answered as well. Genbu is a Bijuu, Genbu is also in Aka's head, Aka is a Jinchuuriki! No wonder she swung around Denji like it was nothing. This marked yet another milestone in Kenji's life, not only did he get to hold a legendary blade, but that blades owner was also a Jinchuuriki. How lucky could one get? Needless to say he wasn't wary of that fact for one moment, she was an old friend of Vox's, and besides the way she talked about Genbu meant that she was probably well beyond gaining control over it's powers.

"Well, technically Denji's about ten times heavier than most blades it's size." Kenji joked in response to Aka thinking it was designed to be light. He wondered if she ever used even a semi-orthodox blade, maybe Aka was so accustomed to swinging around large sharpened hunks of metal like Hiramekarei she didn't know how much an actual blade was supposed to weigh. At the mention of food his stomach immediately began to growl, he planned on getting something to eat before he started apartment hunting, then this whole thing happened. A solid meal would be nice about now, although Aka's comment about "how much" Kenji knew brought him back to the conversations at hand, that and her mentioning of possibly training him perked Kenji up a bit. How often do you get to train with a Jinchuuriki that ALSO favors large weapons? He figured it would be best to let Vox answer those questions, Kenji could roughly summarize what he knew but Vox would be able finely detail it. After all, it's kind of hard to draw the line somewhere you don't know exists.

Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 am

"Kenji, Aka's the jinchuuriki for the Eight-Tailed Turtle, Genbu. Apparently Genbu is a pretty friendly type, though to be honest I never spoke to her much." Kenji seemed to be taking all this in stride. Maybe it was her friendly attitude, maybe it was her friendship with Vox, or maybe it was just that he was being raised by an immortal and had a four-armed girlfriend, so nothing really surprised him anymore. Vox couldn't tell which, but he was glad Kenji was being understanding.

He led them out of the office, glad the two were getting along. It was like the world's oddest family reunion. "I got spare rooms, you can take your pick. Stay as long as you need to. We can talk shop tomorrow once we get everyone together." Vox's stomach growled along with them. His Bureaucrat Jutsu was useful, but it burned through a lot of energy. He was planning to stuff himself tonight. "I think it's only fair that Aka picks the meal tonight, any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 am

"You're kidding right?" Aka shook her head, the heavy weight of the blades always seemed natural to her. When she had learned to use Yara it had been difficult considering the weightlessness of it. The heavier blades had always been easier to wield. "I swear that thing is light."

"Tortoise Ojiisan, Tortoise; there is a difference. Yes she is quiet pleasant just so long as you don't hit any of her buttons." Aka shook her head as she walked to next to Kenji behind vox; her hands stuffed in her pockets. "Awesome, I'll have a look after dinner, but right now can we go for Karaage?" The small red head had a look of bliss thinking about the wonderful fried octopus and squid. "I just realized Jiji, we've never spared. I hope while I'm here we can do that, though we may have to have it outside the village limits." The thought of that fight made her blood sing a little. She trained and trained, it was fun sometimes to just fight for the heck of it. Of course there were a few skills she would never use, but still...if Vox agreed it would fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

Temper of a Jinchuuriki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Keukage Tower :: Keukage's Office-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Temper of a Jinchuuriki EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Temper of a Jinchuuriki Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon