Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temper of a Jinchuuriki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 am

"You're kidding right? I swear that thing is light." Kenji laughed a little, his previous guess had to be right, and as a result he mentally noted to never challenge Aka to a strength based game. Hell, she could probably toss a person around just as easily as Hiramekarei. "Kenji, Aka's the jinchuuriki for the Eight-Tailed Turtle, Genbu. Apparently Genbu is a pretty friendly type, though to be honest I never spoke to her much." Kenji nodded in acknowledgement, although the only parts he didn't already gather were "turtle" and "pretty friendly type", it was nice to know. "Tortoise Ojiisan, Tortoise; there is a difference. Yes she is quite pleasant just so long as you don't hit any of her buttons."

Scratch that, tortoise, and a she for that matter. Kenji didn't even know Bijuu had genders, a good thing to know if he ever had a chance to converse with her. Motioning for Aka to go first like any true gentleman Kenji followed the two out of the office. "I got spare rooms, you can take your pick. Stay as long as you need to. We can talk shop tomorrow once we get everyone together. I think it's only fair that Aka picks the meal tonight, any objections?" "None here." "Awesome, I'll have a look after dinner, but right now can we go for Karaage?" Kenji laughed faintly, even from behind he could tell Aka was fantasizing about fried meats, not that his stomach disagreed with her decision.

"I just realized Jiji, we've never spared. I hope while I'm here we can do that, though we may have to have it outside the village limits." Now that would be a sight to see. Kenji thought to himself, wondering how much collateral damage that spar would cause. It would be quite a spectacle, that much was for sure. That and it could be a chance to see Hiramekarei in action, with a Jinchuuriki's chakra behind it to boot. The sheer destructive potential sent a chill down his spine.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:28 am

He chuckled, shaking his head at their sword discussion. "Not everyone carries an anvil, you two. You ever try my swords? Those ones actually are light." They passed, the front desk, and Vox signaled the all clear. No sense spooking people more than they already had. The secretary visibly relaxed at the sight of the three of them walking out like friends. Another day, another not-destroyed building. That was a good thing.

The Keukage's stomach growled in tune with theirs as the topic turned to food. Karaage sounded really good right now. "Yeah, I could go for that. There's a really good place a few blocks away, I'll show you the way." Vox led them out of the building, heading down the road for a favorite Karaage place of his. Say what you will about Aka, but she has good taste in food.

The talk of sparring made him a bit uneasy. Most of what he did was pretty lethal. He knew Aka could take some serious punishment, but she was still human. He didn't want to go too far. "Maybe, maybe. Let's not do anything too destructive, shall we? I take time to heal, and I got a lot of work to do." He thought for a moment before turning to look at his two sort-of kids. "Maybe you two could have a spar, compare overgrown sword styles."
Back to top Go down
Aka Tonbo
Admin
Admin
Aka Tonbo

Village : Wandering

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/8Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/8)

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 am

"No Ojiisan, you've never let me. Besides I don't know two handed styles. And I do too use lighter swords. I use Yara. It's just hard to control, they are so light." She whined a little jokingly. As she walked behind Vox, she could smell the restaurant already. "Besides have you even tried wielding one of the heavier swords anyway?"

"I'll take a maybe besides, we can set a few rules. A spar with Kenji could be fun. I'd love to see what he can do. Though I'm going to say no holds-bar for him. I'll keep it to three tails, if he can get me to start using a cloak." She smirked a little. This could be really interesting if Kenji was good, Vox had said nothing but good things about the kid. "So what do you say Kenji dare to cross blades with a Jinchuuriki?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Jinsei

Kenji Jinsei

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 am

Kenji couldn't help but laugh again, it was quite fun listening to them go back and forth about preferred weapon sizes. Aka raised a good point though, Kenji had tried many different styles of blades before settling, he wondered if Vox had done the same. If he gave them a swing he might actually like them, or his mind may be unchanged, you never know. Although he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when Vox said nothing too destructive, fireworks are always a good pick-me-up, but that disappointment immediately disappeared when Aka said a spar with him could be fun.

"I was hoping you'd ask that." Kenji said with a smile, what better way to test himself to see if he's ready to advance then a full-on spar with a powerhouse of a Jinchuuriki? Not to mention the fact that he would get to see a Jinchuuriki in action, and hopefully Hiramekarei as well. Hell, maybe she'd even let him try it out, one could hope. He then went on to wonder how well his magnetism would mix with Hiramekarei, his simulated weight reduction would probably work quite well with it, but he wouldn't be able to preform some of the more defensive techniques designed for Denji. Nonetheless it would prove to be a fun experiment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper of a Jinchuuriki   Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temper of a Jinchuuriki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi  :: Great 6 Nations :: Keukage Tower :: Keukage's Office-
Jump to:  
Member Awards

Of The Month

Become Praised

Thread
Thread
Latest topics
» Shinobi World War
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm by kidbushido

» Naruto: Crisis 3.0
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm by Agito

» Been A Long time
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:14 pm by Amaterasu

» Naruto Nexus 3.0
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm by Guest

» Pokemon Extinction
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:14 am by Amaterasu

» NRPG
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm by Hideyoshi Senju

» FinestShinobi [Naruto RP]
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:04 am by Guest

» Chorus of Angels
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:22 am by Auron Nakamura

» Auron's Adventure: Tag Wars
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 6:16 am by Auron Nakamura

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am by Sato Ace

Village Leader Ranks
Sokage : Closed
Suikage : Closed
Keukage: Closed
Donkage: Closed
Shirotori: Closed
Ratings

Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted.
Sexual content 3: Sexual content may be described in detail.
Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted
Affiliates
Temper of a Jinchuuriki - Page 2 Graybu10
Creative Commons License
(c) Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto Creater and anything canon belongs to him and we do not take credit for his work. (c The site itself belongs to Naoko. All of the rules and templates belong to her and the staff who makes them. (c) All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism. (c) Artwork- Kon, Google images. (c) Coding - Kon