Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

Village : Rauigakure

Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:01 am

Lael's family had been traveling for ages. They had fled Rauigakure no Sato before the village took action against them. His uncle Seyrenth had been named a traitor and took off, his mother not wanting them to make any connections with them said they must leave. She said people would turn to him since the now infamous Seyrenth Uchiha was his teacher. They made the long and frustrating journey to Donzo where his mother had purchased them a fine house. His sister didn't want to talk to him so he just slept the whole way. This whole thing completely overshadowed his gaining three Tomoe.

Lael bailed on his parents the moment he got to Donzo and went to go exploring and maybe drop a few ryo on one thing or another. He made his way uneasily through the streets. This place is strange being under ground was unnerving. And the people dressed strange to and the food was different. He kicked up some dirt in frustration. This whole place was so weird and moving was dumb. Everything is so pointless. He walked with his hands in his pocket deep in thought. Thanks to his absent mindedness he ran right into a pole. He stepped back and brought his hand to his forehead in pain. "Ow what the..." He looked up to see a girl taller and older than him with a ninja head band with purple hair looking down on him. He looked her up and down and saw she had a nice coating of dirt and blood on her, gross. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer then flipped his ninja pouch and and pulled out some wipes. He squirted her hands then threw her some wipes. "Your hands are filthy." He looked at the interesting girl intently through half closed eye lids.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Left_bar_bleue0/1Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 am

Arumi's bad luck still seemed to be holding. Halfway to the kage's office, and she still hadn't found anywhere she could duck in to wash her hands. This could be problematic if she didn't find one soon. Last time she had gotten blood on her money, people had been really weird about her paying with it. That had bugged her a bit. This was a hidden village, its economy built on blood money but when people actually saw the blood ON the money they flipped out for some reason. She was sure they should be used to it by now.

This train of thought was interrupted by a loud thunking noise in front of her. Some kid had walked into a post. Curious, she went over to have a look at him. Was he blind or something? That theory was quickly debunked as he stared up at her, focusing on her hands. She was a bit taken aback by his bluntness when he spoke, but she wasn't complaining about the results. She scrubbed the blood off, wiping them as clean as possible. "Well, that happens when you tear open a couple badger moles. Thanks for the wipes, kid. Don't think I've seen you before." She tossed the now filthy wipes over her shoulder, looking the kid over and waiting for him to get up. He definitely didn't seem familiar. Maybe he was some merchant's brat? Either way, he came in handy.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:48 am

He inspected her carefully. She was adult sized but very immature and her voice was a dead give away. Not to mention she wasn't particularly "developed". His eye twitched as she through the bloody wipes behind her non chalantly. She just littered her village or his village now. He threw the wire he uses for his Dragon Fire technique piercing the ball of tissues and pulled it back to him. He used a small version of his Phoenix Fire technique to set them ablaze. He blew the ashes away and faced the very large girl. "No you haven't I am Uchiha Lael of the Uchiha clan. Genin ranked shinobi with no cell and no sensei." He paused before going on as he stared at the gaping hole that lead to the outside world. "I just moved here from Rauigakure no Sato." He pulled on of his hands from his pocket to give her a knuckle touch.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Left_bar_bleue0/1Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Arumi returned the fist bump rather roughly. This was an interesting kid, all right. She had heard rumors that some refugees might be coming to town soon, it seemed he was one of them. The kid was a neat freak, too. burning the wipes seemed a bit excessive, but it wasn't really her business how he handled his OCD. "I'm Arumi, of the Hirano clan. Local genin and badass extraordinaire!" Arumi struck what she assumed was a tough pose. This kid needed a role model, and she could fill that role. "So you're new here, huh? Stick close, kid. I'll show you the ropes around here. This is a rough town, so you gotta be even rougher, got it? Can't just go bumping into things like that, you gotta keep your wits about you! Something could happen at any time!" Arumi grinned, pleased with the wisdom she was handing out. This kid was gonna make a good protege, she could tell already.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:27 am

Lael nodded at her boasting with half closed eyes. "Are you sure that your the best person for this? You seem like the type to hit first and think later." Lael looked around and shrugged his shoulders. Then again he just ran head first into a pole so maybe he didn't have as good a head on his shoulders as he thought. "Whatever you obviously got more direction than I do." He bowed his head slightly towards the girl who towered a full feet above him. Thanks a lot Hirano-Chan I owe you one. So umm what exactly are these ropes?" Lael waited patiently for the girl to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:40 am

Now this was a problem. In her rush to take the kid under her wing, Arumi had forgotten to find any wisdom to teach him. Of course, she couldn't admit that. She had a reputation to maintain, so she tried to bluff it off. Arumi gave the boy a grin, hoping it looked wise and cunning. "Well, I can't tell you anything right away, can I? Just stick with me, you'll pick things up." She started to walk again, beckoning for him to follow. "You just got here, right? You should probably check in with the Donkage. I was on my way to meet him right now. Just got back from a dangerous mission, he owes me my bounty." She kept a brisk pace, not looking back much to check if the kid was still following. "Once my business is done you can talk to him. He'll probably find some kids to team you up with, something more your speed."
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:05 am

Lael nodded at her words and began to find a new respect for her. She didn't tell people things and hope they get it. She teaches through example. He walked with her a few feet back as he was not one to rush. He nodded the whole way at everything she said. "Have you met the Donkage? Whats he like? If hes a knob then I'd rather just avoid him." Lael hated bureaucracy, it was so boring every time his family did anything that dealt with the Rauikage its was unbearably boring. "So you went on a real mission all by yourself? Your are a badass Arumi-Chan. I've never been on a mission before." He kept walking slouched with his hands in his pocket behind the fiery kunoichi.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:25 am

Arumi puffed up with pride. It seemed she had been right to put some faith in this kid, he was turning out to be a good student. At least, he knew how to properly praise his mentor. That was certainly a step in the right direction. "Don't worry about the Donkage, he's a badass. A real lead from the front type. Hell, he wrestles giant monsters for practice. The guy's like, the ultimate ninja." She had a bit of a distant look talking about the Donkage. She really looked up to him, hoping one day to match his levels of badassery. With the added blessings of her clan, of course. But before long, she was snapped out of her reverie and back to singing her own praises. "Damn right I'm a badass. Took on three huge beasts, bigger than that building." She gestured to a store across the street. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but she didn't mind. "Took two of em down and scared the other off. It was a pretty great fight, lemme tell ya." Arumi was beaming. Maybe this was a good day after all. Not only did she get a good scrap, but she was getting to brag about it. "Didn't even get scratched."
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 am

Lael nodded as he watched the girl talk about the Donkage. She obviously looked at the man as a role model, describing him with the same qualities she describes herself. Apparently being a badass ranked rather high on his new friends value system. But he would wait to see what the man was like himself.

He laughed as his new companion talked of her battle. He could tell she was the strong warrior type who would tell battle stories around the fire to any who would listen. She wears her scars with honor. "Is that why your hands were such a mess?" He continued his slower pace towards wherever she was taking him. Even though she was loud and slightly obnoxious she was growing on him.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:03 am

"Yep!" she said proudly, holding up a hand. "Trick of my clan. Messy, but damn is it effective. I'd show you but it might freak people out. Hirano don't really Change unless someone's gonna get hurt. It'd probably clear out the whole street." She laughed, imagining the chaos that would result. People had run like scared rabbits last time she had transformed in public. It was funny, but she didn't want to get in trouble again.

Before long, they arrived at the Donkage's building. Arumi threw the doors open with a bang, announcing her presence and scaring everyone in the room. She strolled up to the front desk, oozing confidence. "Finished the rescue mission, where's the boss?" The assistant at the desk looked up at her, shaking his head. "He's still out of town, not due back for a while yet." In an instant, Arumi flipped her switch to furious. "What you mean he's not back yet?!" she roared, getting stares from a few passers-by. "Exactly what I said. We'll call you when he's back. In the mean time, here's your payment for the [i]pet retrieval.[/b] The man said, making sure to emphasize the type of mission as he handed over the envelope. Arumi fumed quietly, taking her money and going back to Lael. "Change of plans! We can meet him later, now you get to see the town. Come on, kid."
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:26 am

Lael wondered what type of KKG she used. Obviously a very brutal one, he shuddered at the thought of ripping someone open with your bare hands. "I'd rather not see it unless I had to but thanks anyways." He followed after her as she began to daydream about something.

When they arrived at the Donkage office Lael took in its splendor. It was certainly a intimidating place and suitable as the seat of power. As they strolled in leaned against a wall letting her take charge. He listened as she yelled at the attendant and rolled his eyes laughing. She was such a hot head. The attendant dismissed her and her mission and watched as she stormed out the building yelling at him to come along. He was thoroughly annoyed by this turn of events. He hated walking and doing much of anything really. And to find out that the Kage wasn't here what crap. He grabbed a kunai twirled it and stuck it into the wall. Before following after Arumi.

"Alright Arumi-Chan you owe me and I think the best way to experience a new place is partaking in their food. So lunch is on you." He stood side by side with her hands in his pockets as he tried to blink some dust out of his eye. "So wheres the best chow in town."
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 am

Arumi nodded, she was feeling a bit hungry too. And grabbing a bite would do wonders for the foul mood she was starting to get. "Yeah, good plan." She tore open her envelope and flipped through the bills in it, more for show than to count them. "And since it's payday, yeah. My treat. You like barbecue?" She cut him off before he could answer. "Course you do." She stuffed the money in her pocket, tossing the empty envelope aside and leading him through the streets to a decent looking BBQ place. "These guys know me here, they always got a table ready." She took him to her usual booth and sat down with a thud, gesturing for him to sit across from her. "They have these sorts of places in... well your old town?" She hadn't really listened when he mentioned what village he was from. With any luck, he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Left_bar_bleue1/1Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 am

Shoshi wiped a bead of sweat from her face as she walked her way through the streets. In spite of her fatigue, and the growing pain in her body, especially her feet, all of which coming from the training she had done for last three hours, she managed to walk a bit normal. Her stomach growled angrily, and for a second she paused, letting the growling stop as it literally hurt from her not eating anything earlier that morning. She looked around in consideration for somewhere good to eat since waiting until she got home was going to be far too long and far too tedious in her current state. The smell of barbecue in the air drew her attention to the building, and she walked, uneasily, towards the building. She ordered from the counter, buying as much as she could, and then withdrew her purse from her cleavage and paid the rather large some for the meal consisting of two pieces of barbequed chicken, two loads, some potato salad and a large cola drink. She looked around the area, and spotting a empty table a bit off, she scurried as best as she could to get there--a rather had task as she tried to hold all of the food. Just before she could reach, the seats were taking by two persons, a young boy who looked like he was no older than then, and a other woman who looked just a bit younger than she was.

With the girl being the older of the two, Shoshi naturally figured she'd blame the girl taking her seat. "Hey!" she hissed, her voice almost silencing the restaurant, "I was just about to goddamn sit there." She continued glaring at the girl, yet to actually look at the younger boy in the midst.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:29 am

Arumi glared up at the girl who had barged up to HER booth. Who did this punk think she was? "Well you shoulda been faster, shouldn't you?" she growled, glowering at her. "This is my booth, find your own." She roughly pushed the other girl aside so she could flag down one of the staff. Putting the interruption from her mind, she turned back to Lael. "So, kid, you know what you're getting? This place has some damn good beef." a waiter approached hesitantly, not wanting to get into the middle of a fight. He kept an eye on the two girls, seeing both were shinobi and knowing that Arumi had a nasty temper. Sure enough, that temper turned on him. Arumi looked his way and snapped at him. "Well, we're waiting! Come on, Floppy there won't bite. Not unless you pay her extra, at least."
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 am

Lael looked at the older girl examining her closely eyes half closed. She was shorter than Arumi but you could tell immediately she was older and she was a ninja as well maybe even Chuunin. They both however seemed to be hot heads. Lael sighed and did not take a seat with his older companion even as she yelled at the poor waiter. "Arumi-Sempai maybe we should let Shi here sit as she does have her food already. I mean it seems like the polite thing to do." Lael waited for his companions answer while standing with his hands in his pocket lazily.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Left_bar_bleue1/1Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:37 am

Shoshi huffed as the girl started ranting at her. When the girl had started to ignore her, Shoshi's need for always being admired and looked up at took a hold of her and she became outraged. Even though she knew that she was in no position to fight even the weakest of opponents, and admittedly this girl looked like no pushover, she still had reached for one of her swords with her free hand and attempted to unsheathe it to literally slice something on the girl's body. She would no doubt get in some extreme trouble for it, but she had learned quite some time ago that she could get away with a lot in the village because of her being underage and didn't kill anyone directly. She managed to stop herself though as the younger boy spoke in a negotiation filled tone, and although she normally wasn't easy to negotiate with, especially when someone really peeved her off like the purple hair girl before her did, the boy somewhat made her comply a little for reasons beyond her. She considered the boy for a second, and then lightened a inch, removing her hand from her sword. "You should listen to your little friend here; he's younger, but ten times smarter than your ass already," she said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 am

At this point, Arumi was seething. Her new underling seemed to know this girl, and now he was taking her side. And this with the bitch nearly pulling a blade on them! She was starting to have second thoughts about the kid. At the very least, he was a horrible judge of character, siding with the interloper like that. "No. Hell no! She can rot in a pit for all I care!" Arumi swatted at the girl's plate, trying to knock it from her hand. Meanwhile, the waiter was running for cover. A pair of kunoichi were on the brink of a brawl, that was not a good place to be. "We're trying to have our meal here! Now are you gonna go away or am I gonna have to put you away?" She snarled, clenching a fist. The Sigil on her back was aching for action, but she wasn't giving in to it yet. Not unless she had to.
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:12 am

Lael looked towards the ceiling and groaned. Why did she have to say that? Why couldn't things be done civilly? Lael rubbed the space between his eyes and sighed when Arumi began yelling. Was everyone here so confrontational? He turned his attention back to the two kunoichi. He caught the dish that Arumi swatted at and left it in the other girls hands and coughed loudly to get their attention. "Listen this arguing isn't going to help any. There has to be a way for everyone to get what they want. Now the way I see it this table can fit all three of us. And since neither of you seem willing to leave we could just sit down and eat like comrades. Or do you two not know the meaning of comrades." His voice was calm and easy going. He hoped that coining the old comrade card would get them to stop this ridiculous fighting. He didn't bother waiting for their answers and took the other girls food and placed it on the table and took his seat next to Arumi. He motioned for the other girl to take a seat and gave Arumi a friendly "behave yourself" smile.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:46 am

Shoshi continued to glared at the girl as she caused a ruckus because of her loud mouth and brashness--although, Shoshi herself was no different. She had slightly calmed herself down, but with every new word the girl said she felt the need to unsheathed her sword by one centimeter, until it was eventually out and she could slice the girl up for her arrogance--although, she wasn't even one percent show that she could keep herself from killing the girl and be done it with. She had little time to react as the girl swatted the plate from her hand, but before she could even move, the sound of shattering was cut off and she turned to see that the short boy who had come to the restaurant with the arrogant bitch before her was the one who caught it. For a second, she stare at him in utter surprise and a bit of admiration, and the people in the restaurant who watched on did the same. Already, she knew that this boy definitely was more than meets the eye.

She returned her attention to the brown haired girl hearing her say a few insulting words to her once more. She laughed at her comment a bit hysterically. "Put me away? You have a better chance trying to go breasts on that flat thing you call a chest you ugly little bitch," she shouted, her words filled with even more venom as he jaw and her grip on her sword tightened.

She didn't let her glance leave the girl, but she was listening to what the young boy had to say carefully. No doubt his reasoning abilities were good, and although Shoshi was still mad enough to snap for the slightest thing that the girl would do, she was at least somewhat at ease--not for the girl's sake, but for his. Shoshi, still held her sword as the young boy took the food from her hands placing it on the table. "That flat chest isn't my comrade--don't get it wrong," she hissed, taking a seat and avoiding eye contact since she felt like it would only heighten the anger she was trying to put aside. With her eyes set elsewhere, she noticed people were looking directly at the three, and her jaw twitched angrily--this girl in one day had managed to make her look like a circus act or something. "What the hell are you people looking at?!" she hissed, once again threatening to draw her sword.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm

What was this kid's problem? It seemed like he just wanted her to roll over and surrender to this crazy bitch. Arumi acknowledged she had a bit of a temper, but even she didn't just randomly threaten to pull a weapon on people like this. So far this girl had gone for her sword twice, who knew when she'd do it again. "That saggy-chested bitch is not my comrade!" She shouted, at the same time as the other girl's protest. Arumi gestured forcefully for Lael to sit down, glaring straight into the older girl's eyes. "Look, Flapjacks, I just got back from a mission. I could rip you in half with my bare hands, so why don't you just take those toothpicks of yours and find your own damn table before I get cranky?"
Back to top Go down
Lael Uchiha

Lael Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Lael groaned again, he imagined he would be doing a lot of it with these two around. He listened to their bickering his eye twitching dangerously and he finally had enough. "Thats enough! I have never seen ninja with such poor conduct!" He grabbed a kunai and slammed it into the table forcefully no doubt attracting anyone who was not looking attention. "I am only ten and I hate cursing! Please stop cursing its not nice! Why can't we talk nicely?" He realized talking was not the way to get through to these girls. He ordered the waiter to wrap up the other girls food as he stood between them trying his best to keep them from slitting each others throats. He grabbed the now wrapped food and thrust into the other girls hand while grabbing the other tightly. He then grabbed Arumi's hand and stormed out of the restaurant with the kunoichi in toe. "Since violence seems to be your strong point were going to work off that." His voice had returned to its normal calm and lazy tone and his eye lids returned to being half closed as he dragged the girls towards the training grounds he saw on the way into Donzo.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Arumi pulled her hand free of the smaller ninja, not budging from her spot at the table. "I'm not taking a lecture from a damn kid! This bitch is trying to steal our table!" she snarled, eyes still fixed on the other kunoichi. She was even madder now. After all she'd done, this kid wanted to just leave and surrender their spot! Well he could leave for all she cared, but she was not the type to give up. "Now you see what you did, Flapjacks? You scared the kid off! You're really getting on my nerves, so just run along before you get hurt." Arumi let out an animalistic growl after she spoke, fingers stretching out. She could feel the power running through her sigil, and she was on the brink of tapping into it at this point. This girl had crossed her one too many times.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Shoshi sat back, still furious, watching as the boy talked and try to calm her as well as the taller girl down. Although, apparently this girl didn't take no as a answer, and Shoshi could feel her anger almost about to erupt--which would literally be like a volcano erupting since people were definitely going to get hurt. Still, the little kid had eventually join the fray of shutting children as he himself had reached his tolerance for the twos bickering--well more so the other girl's bickering. She watched him walk off, before the sound of the girl drew her attention again and she stood up once more. "You just crossed the line, you flat chest," Shoshi started, completely unsheathing her sword from it's scabbard now. "Since you don't know when to shut up and when your out of your league, I'm going to cut that mouth of yours off and make you." She held her sword in front of her, but was still subduing her urge to cut the girl up and then take the heat from the Donzokage later--but it won't be long now until she would completely disregard all rational thinking--more than she already did--and just start butchering the girl and bring her limbs to the Donzokage. "Who knows, maybe after I slice your lips off to shut you up you can add them to your chest to at least make them look like something," she said, smirking, her eyes still sharp with anger though.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:44 pm

That was it. This girl had crossed a line. Threatening to pull out the swords was bad enough, but actually sticking one in Arumi's face was too much. It was time to turn things around on her. Arumi started growling, rising to a loud snarl as she started to change. She opened her mouth wide, her teeth growing and reshaping. In seconds, she had rows of pointed, razor-sharp teeth almost like a shark's. She leaned forward, biting down on the sword. She glared up at the older girl, keeping the blade held in place with her fangs. Biting the blade to help grit herself, Arumi willed herself to change again. Her fingernails lengthened and sharpened, hardening into vicious claws. Her snarls rattled the blade, scraping at the metal. She couldn't talk like this, but she was getting her point across.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:16 am

Shoshi eyes gaped slightly as she saw the girl before her change parts of her body. She sounded almost animal like and her appearance was even was as her teeth became jagged. Shoshi inched back a little, sweating a bit nervously, and then gulped. She had expected the girl to be capable in fighting because of her being a ninja and her arrogance, but she didn't expect this--this was far beyond what she expected. Nevertheless, she tightened her grip on her sword and commented smirking, "And here I thought you were ugly before." The girl was the to first start the battle that was innevitable, and Shoshi smiled since she was waiting for her to. Shoshi tried to pull her sword from the girl's mouth with some effort, and realizing it was futile she gritted her teeth angry. She removed one hand from her first katana and unsheathed her second katana, and snarled a comment angrily before she swung the katana at the girl's head--at this point caring little whether she was to kill the girl or not. "Let go off my sword you flat chested ugly freak!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy   Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha & Hirano a Nice Mix of Crazy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next