Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Left_bar_bleue3/8A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:42 pm

It had been a while since Kuroi had finally came back home, a couple of years actually and now that he was back he would open the door to a semi cold house. It had been roughly a month or so since his return from the Sacred Wolf Mountain, the area where he finished his Sage training. Looking around the house it seemed empty, void of all life as he could hear nothing even with his now enhanced senses. Sitting on the couch in the living room he would sigh and lean back until he was laying on it," I wonder where she is... it has been awhile since i have seen her, but then again she would be busier than i am. Hm.. i wonder if there is anything to eat in here," smiling as he closed his eyes and relaxed.

Kuroi had been happy these past fifteen years, finally being married to Sakura as well as becoming a Jounin made him feel a strong sense of accomplishment seeing as he was simply 25 years old. It was hard to believe that only fifteen years ago he had already proposed and well on the way to becoming the villages first sage, but now he had managed so much more.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Village : Umigakure no Sato | Shirotori

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Left_bar_bleue1/1A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

For Four Years I've Missed You

Sakura was surprised when she opened the door to the place she had come to know as home for the past fifteen years - as oppose to the small apartment building she use to rent years back. For a second she paused and looked at Kuroi, a smile at her lips, but she certainly was a bit lost for words as she stared at him. She knew what to say, but didn't know how exactly to say it.

Finally, she unfroze and stroked a string of hair from her face. She started towards Kuroi, smiling. "Welcome home, sweetie," she said, coming to sit at his side on the couch. Having not seen him for four years, she had missed him considerably as the eleven years the two had been married before he left to train she had grown very attached to him almost like a actual wife would/shhould. Still, four years apart from a person was certain to make anyone feel like they were meeting a stranger again. But certainly, she trusted that the two would come to be accustom to each other again.
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] T5ixjn
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] K2jaw
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] 1z6a77t
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Left_bar_bleue3/8A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Unknown to him, he did not know that Sakura had came into the house. Ironically he was thinking of her and what he should do for the both of them when he saw her, like take her out to dinner or maybe see what she wanted to do. The voice as sweet as an angel graced his ears as he sat up and smiled," Hello there beautiful and it is good to be home, i missed you," moving over to kiss her. Pulling her into a hug he would chuckle," so how have you been today dear, hoping your ready for something to eat," his ice blue eyes looked her over for a moment as a smile played on his lips.

Kuroi could not help but feel lucky she agreed to marry him all those years ago and still to this day she is with him. He was happy to have finally found love so close to him. Now he would sit and listen to her as she spoke, smiling as they continued to conversate.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Left_bar_bleue1/1A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Sakura paused for a second in the kiss and hug between her and Kuroi before he eventually pulled away. She looked into his eyes for a second before she followed him to the couch, sitting beside him. "It was going okay until you came along and made it great," she said flattering him with a smile.

"What do you have in mind, dare?" she asked placing her hands in his. She watched his features now. He hadn't changed much from four years ago, but having married him at such a young age, when he was only sixteen, she was always noting changes in his features admiring his astounding growth into a man.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 5:51 pm

She definitely knew how to make him smile and that was for sure, he looked down for a moment before chuckling," I guess that is one of your powers my dear, to always make me smile no matter what," his smile extended as he spoke, almost as if talking to her made his heart jump a beat. He felt as if he was forgetting something important, but as he sat here with her everything seemed to escape his mind.

" I was thinking we could go out for dinner or just go out in general, seeing as i am back in the village and we could catch up and also have some fun. Oh. i brought you something back while i was traveling back to the mountains," as he rummaged through his pockets he would pull out a case and set it in her hands. If she were to open it she would see an impressive sapphire necklace that was definitely expensive. Smiling he would scratch his cheek," I saw it in one of the small towns, and thought you would love it, it was very expensive but i would do anything for you," after all it would be bad for a husband not to bring their wife something back.

Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:22 am

Sakura smiled genuinely on reaction to his comment. She stared at him in mutual silence. After not seeing him for so long the, it was nice to just sit and enjoy mutual silence with him; letting their gazes do all the talking that was needed in those moments.

Sakura furrowed a questioning brow to what his sudden present could be before he pulled it out and she looked at the case in her hands. Unintentionally trying to savor the moment, she opened the box slowly before her face lit up seeing the necklace in it. She studied it for a second, trying to gauge the price. She didn't actually care much for the price since it would make it any less dare to her, but it was natural for any person, her included, to ponder on such things. After admiring it, she looked up to Kuroi, smiling, kissing him slowly for a few seconds to let the kiss express her gratitude more than she figured words would.

"You make me feel bad for not getting you something now," she said, chuckling nervously, albeit she knew he wasn't the type of man who would rather give presents than receive, especially to her. "But thanks," she said once more, this time verbally as she tightened her grip on his hands. After a while, she would turn in her seat, her back facing Kuroi and held up the necklace, signalling for him to help her put it on as she would hold up her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hideyoshi Senju
Admin
Admin
Hideyoshi Senju

Village : Soragakure No Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Through the silence between the both of them, their hearts decided to all of the talking, although Kuroi could not help that his own beating heart was jumping around like a hyperactive kid. When she finally looked at the gift however is when his smile jumped to a whole new level, seeing that she really loved it like he though she would. The sapphire itself was the most expensive part costing him almost two houses, but he had not problem spending the money on it. When she had kissed him though, he knew that she had truly loved it.

Kuroi had laughed for a moment before waving his hand," No no Sakura you don't have to get me anything, i have you and that is the best thing i could ever ask for. Besides i only wanted to get you this because i felt it matched you and also because i had been gone for so long," chuckling slightly as he listened to her thank him. He could feel her hands tightening around his, which in return he would hold hers closer.

Shaking his head for a moment he would move behind her and put the necklace onto her, her scent grazing by his nose as he smiled," you smell wonderful Sakura and i have to admit this necklace looks better on you than in the box," chuckling as he scooted back a little to look at her with it on.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

"You've really been working on your flattery these past four years," she said giggling into her hands. Albeit, she could understand his need for all the compliments he was handing her. He felt like he had to make up for the last four years in pretty much every aspect, whether it be compliments, gifts, love or sex. Of course there was other aspects such as arguments since married couples argued, but the two even four years prior never ever truly fought over matters - unless one might think to include combat spars. All in all, she too knew that she had time to makeup for and she wanted to.

"So, umm, what do you want to do?" she asked standing to her full height. "It's still sort of early out, so maybe we could go get something to eat and then come back here?" she asked furrowing a brow.

Back to top Go down
Kuroi Shimada

Kuroi Shimada

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 pm

" There were alot of things that i had to improve on if i wanted to be a good husband, and that was one of them although my complimenting could use a bit more so i can hopefully make you turn a new shade of red," chuckling to himself, Kuroi would move over to hug her and kiss her forehead. He had alot of things to do, especially in his marriage since he was gone for so long. Though through it all he missed his wife most of all, whom was on his mind all of the time. For right now however he was contempt with sitting here with his Ice Princess.

When she had stood up and asked what should they do, he scratched his head for a moment before standing up and stretching, not being that much shorter than Sakura but could still kiss her without having to get a chair. Thinking it was a good idea to actually go out for something to eat he would smile to that idea and take her hands into his," Sounds wonderful my dear, it will be our first date in four years and besides i saw a nice resturant when i came back that. I heard that the food there is to die for," there he stood for a second waiting on a response from her before moving. He wondered what they would do when they returned home, but that could come later.
Back to top Go down
Hyuga Sakura

Hyuga Sakura

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:59 am

Sakura chuckled in synch with Kuroi hearing his comment. Even without being as red as he wanted her to be, she was more than flattered by all he was saying. Regardless, she was fascinated to know what he had in mine to exactly get her as fluster as he says.

"First date in four years. Hearing it is worst than thinking of it," she chuckled. She took his hand and moved to the door, before she paused, naturally bringing him to a stop. "Oh, what about this, should I change or...?" she asked, doing a small turn in the negligee outfit she wore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]   A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Winter's Day [Sakura]
Page 1 of 1