Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A normal day for Wind [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:49 pm

The wind sat behind the cloaked figures body as a loud yawn could be heard from his mouth," Where can i finally find a place where i can rest without feeling so *yawn* tired every time i travel. It feels like the wind is guiding me to this village," a smile played on his face as he scratched his head slightly. Kyuzro had been traveling for weeks after staying at an abandoned shack in the forest, although that wasn't to pleasant on its own. The last village he stayed in did not go so well when they found out that he had an substantial bounty on his head, even he himself did not know why. As the lone man walked through the fields, he found himself coming closer and closer to one of the more earthly villages, Donozkogakure.

Not knowing much about the village except for its more underground feeling, but then again a place he could potentially sleep in was good enough for him. No sense of danger could be felt and from what it seemed no one was or had been following him, a sign from god that he had indeed eluded his stalkers so to speak. Kyzuro was merely 20 meters from the village gates of Donozko, stopping to merely look around at the landscape of the place. His gentle green eyes stared from the cloak slowly observing his surroundings," This place has little appeal to it....although i guess i am used to places with wind, well more than this place has to offer anyway. Now how do i go about getting into this village without having to go through all of these difficult checks," mulling it over he decided to sit on a rock and tap his hidden chin until he came up with the proper solution to his current conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/1A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Arumi wandered around near the entrance, in a bit of a mood. She'd just gotten her new blessing and was itching to show it off, but her parents had insisted that she hide it to avoid scaring the locals. So here she was, wandering around in this stupid-looking cloak, only sticking out one hand at a time when she needed to. She wandered from stall to stall, looking for something interesting among the merchants there. As usual, it was just overpriced touristy crap. She scowled, looking around for a decent weapon stall. Though it was probably a bad idea, Arumi really wanted to get a few swords to show up that Uchiha girl. One for each hand should be good. If that red-eyed bitch thought two swords was impressive, wait til she saw what four wind-enhanced swords were capable of! Arumi grinned at the thought, wandering out of the gates to check on the vendors outside. It was a long shot, but maybe an arms dealer was passing by.

As could be expected, the stalls outside were just as disappointing as the ones inside. Furious at yet another inconvenience, Arumi decided to take a little break. She stopped by one stall for some dango and found a place to sit and sulk while she enjoyed her consolation prize, on a rock not far from a cloaked stranger.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:39 am

Softly the smell of food hit the insomniac's nose as he stood up and saw a young women not to far from him eating something. Smiling he would slowly move over to her so he would not startle her, taking notice of the cloak over her body. Although he was wearing his own cloak the only thing that could be seen was his blazing red hair and if looked closely enough his gentle green eyes. As his form appeared in front of the young girl he would sort of smile before yawning," Hello fair maiden...where can i get some of that delicious food and probably a nice bed or some like *yawn* that," smiling as he sat on a nearby rock. Although he was being calm and nice this girl in front of him would be giving off a strange wind from her, something really awkward or even weird although he never actually judged people.

As it stood Kyzuro was only tired, then again he was always tired due to his constant traveling," Say what is your name little one...providing you have one and may i ask what rank you are," feeling a little curious he would ask her without trying to be too much of an asshole. If she would ask him for his name he would chuckle for a moment before smiling," i am but a simple bard traveling to find somewhere to sleep *yawn* and maybe play a song or two for the village," although it was a bit of a lie it had truth.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue0/1A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1)

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:50 am

Arumi looked up at him suspiciously. This guy looked a good bit older than her, and she didn't quite like how he was talking. It seemed a bit friendlier than would be expected. "Get your own food, creeper. This here's mine." she said, taking another bite. "There's stalls all around here. Get something there, go in and find a roach motel or something. She was glaring slightly, although it wasn't too noticeable. Aside from the friendliness, this guy just plain talked funny. It was like he was pretending to be some old-timey type. Maybe he's a LARPer. she thought.

Her glare lost all subtlety when he called her little one. They were about the same size, and although he was clearly older it wasn't by that much. "Yeah, you can ask." she grumbled, unwilling to give a straight answer. If he was going to be like that, she could give him the runaround for a bit. When he said he was a bard, she openly groaned. Yep, definitely a LARPer. This guy had gone from creepy to sort of ridiculous and pathetic. "Well go sing for some travelers." she said, gesturing at the crowd near the gate. "Maybe you can scrounge up enough for a bed with no fleas." She polished off the last of her dango, tossing the stick aside.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:20 am

Kyzuro looked upon the girl and laughed loudly," Creeper?? I am sorry but you clearly have me pegged wrong. I wanted to merely ask you a question, but you seem to be a little cranky. I had a feeling you would be a little cranky...but this is something i did not expect," he shook his cloaked head as he looked over to the stalls. He was definitely hungry, but as for that freaking roach motel he was not going there. If anything he would stay in one of the fancier hotels seeing as he had the money for it. He often wondered what people thought of his way of talking although it was common for him to speak like this, others apparently did not like it.

Raising a brow he would remove his hood and look at the girl with his gentle green eyes and smile," So what is your name...i am Kyzuro Azayma ," he looked at the girl as he smiled for a moment, no bags could been seen under his eyes but they were definitely there and he definitely looked younger than his age. After she mentioned him singing he laughed and shook his head," you have me the wrong way, i do not sing i merely play a song that befits the situation or mood. If anything i am a mere musician, but then again i can be called many things," he caught the stick with a breeze of wind without moving too much , only having a finger pointing at the stick. Sticking into the ground he would look around before turning back to the girl," so why is it that you wear a cloak...are you deformed or is it more of a trend for you," he was trying to be sincere and talk to her but he would see where this would go.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:44 am

Arumi still didn't trust this guy. He was very insistent that he was all innocent, she wasn't buying it. He was just some roleplay freak trying to put on the charm, and she was having none of it. She kept her distance, keeping a careful eye on the cloaked weirdo. "Arumi, of the Hirano clan." There was pride in her voice. The Hirano were a close-knit bunch, and she held her own clan in high esteem. She furrowed her brow at his clan, she didn't recognize the name. Then again, she never paid much attention to the lesser clans.

His explanation of his profession only confused her even more. "So, like, are you not gonna sing?" she asked, looking baffled. Bards were supposed to put on stupid shows for people, right? At least, as far as she knew. Maybe he can't sing, must be some LARP stuff. Probably just throws around some paper that says song on it. She grinned a bit at the thought. The grin immediately vanished when he inquired about her cloak. She might not have liked it, but she was not going to let him talk shit about her new gift. "It's a blessing, jackass." she barked, bringing two right hands from under the cloak to point angrily at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:48 am

Kyzuro chuckled for a moment as he bowed to her and smiled," Pleasure to meet you Arumi...although your clan is not familiar to me, maybe you could inform me on it," picking up on the indications that she carried her clan proudly he wondered what she would say if she knew of his true clan. He wondered where exactly he would stay in the village so he would simply talk to her for now and gather more of an insight on a place to sleep. When she asked if he was going to sing or not he would chuckle," Let's put it like this Arumi, i can sing but i do not generally because it is not my style. Now if you want me to sing especially for you...i cannot say no to a beautiful lady," his smile was genuine as he sat in front of her.

As she pointed her arms at him he would tilt his head as he moved forward a bit his eyes full of interest," How did this growth come about this is fascinating to say the least. After my many months of traveling and meeting people i have never seen such an unique ability such as this. Tell me is this from your clan or were you perhaps gifted with this ability," he would not touch her unless she was okay with it but he did look at the arms slowly until she shooed him away.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:40 am

Once again, this guy was creeping her out. She was flattered by his interest in the clan, but the Hirano had plenty of secrets. She had to be careful not to reveal too much. "Donzokogakure clan. We keep to ourselves a lot." she said, pulling the arms back under her cloak. She'd already gotten a few weird looks, and didn't need the extra attention. And she most certainly didn't need his extra attention. The way he was hovering around her now was kinda weird.

She scoffed a bit at being called a beautiful lady. If he'd been a bit younger that would have been great, but with him it was just weird. "Dude, how old are you?" she said, giving him a weird look. She didn't know how old he was, but he definitely seemed too old to be showing her this much attention. "Do you hit on all the genin you meet or are you just extra desperate today?"

When he started asking about her arms, it was all she could do not to blab in excitement. Instead, she tried to keep her composure and be more vague. "It's a blessing from the god of my clan." she said, not intending to tell him any more about it.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:19 am

Kyuzuro actually laughed for a while as she mentioned how old she was, he considered telling her is age, but she already knew the man's name and she really did not need to know everything about him. Moving some of the red hair from his face he would sit onto the rock,' Age is just we make up in our mind or so it is told, but just to cut to the chase i am 19 years of age...and as for me hitting on genin or me being desperate," he looked up for a moment before continuing," I do not hit on any genin i meet, in fact you are one of the first. Also i am not desperate and if giving a single compliment and being curious about those other set of arms warrants that then you must be very stuck up or no one rarely ever compliments you," he shrugged as he spoke, his words were not meant to harm but only to be clear.

Continuing on with her explanation his green eyes would flicker and dart to the left as he slowly put his hood back on as a small group walked past him. Not wanting that many people even catching a glance at his face, he waited until they were out of range before taking off the hood again," I see...very short and to the point, but it suffices for the moment," his eyes remained closed for the moment as he measured and gauged the wind.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:32 pm

"Age is numbers, man. You can't argue with numbers." she said, frowning a bit. This guy still seemed sorta off. Her eyebrow raised a bit when he mentioned his own age. "Really? You look kinda older." Admittedly she wasn't a good judge of age, but this guy was still weirding her out. Something wasn't right here.

The response about compliments hit her harder than she wanted to admit. Hirano were taught not to care about their appearance, so she didn't get many compliments about it anywhere, especially at home. Still, it was at the back of her mind sometimes, and it was nice for somebody to notice. "Okay, firstly it was two compliments. Fair maiden and beautiful lady." she said firmly. "And secondly... I don't get a lot of compliments no." her voice faltered a bit. It kinda hurt to admit that. As much as she loved her new blessing, it made her a bit self-conscious. No teen likes to be seen as a freak.

Seeing that he was withdrawing into his cloak, Arumi followed suit. This whole conversation had gotten a bit awkward. A hand slipped out of the cloak and pulled her hood up before being pulled back inside. "Yeah, it BETTER suffice." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Kyzuro sighed for a moment as he shrugged," You can argue with numbers but it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be correct," chuckling at the fact that she said he looked older he would shake his head," Do i now...i have always been told that i look like someone younger than what i am, but then again....when you do not get enough sleep words can become exaggerated," although true to a sense he felt something else was off about something.

when she pointed out the two compliments he would shake his head and frown," You see "fair maiden" is what you would call one who's name you do not know so that would not count technically and the second is indeed a compliment. Now whether you accept it or not is up to your own conscience, but in the end a truth is a truth. So why doesn't anyone compliment you, doesn't seem to be anything wrong with you to say the least," he leaned back onto the rock and yawned again before falling asleep for what seemed like a moment before snapping back awake.

Thinking he heard something he would smile and peer out of his cloak," Did you say something Arumi or were you simply talking to yourself. I have better question...what is this village like, although i have never heard anything about this village during my travels," now he was curious about the village feeling as if this would be a better conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Looking at him again, he really did look young. She noticed that he also looked very tired, maybe that was what was throwing her off. "Whatever." she grumbled, lying back on her rock. She wasn't so sure about his explanation for the fair maiden bit, but she was willing to let that slide for now. She pulled her hood around her face as he spoke, wanting to hide her reactions. "I dunno, just Hirano don't fuss about our appearances really. I get complimented plenty for fighting, though. I'm tough, and I serve well. That's what's important." It felt weird for someone to be talking about her appearance, especially an older stranger. Not exactly unpleasant, but surprising.

"It's nothing." she said to his question. She was starting to feel bad about being so harsh on him, but she pushed those feelings aside. Admitting fault had never been her strongest skill. "Seriously? you've never heard of Donzokogakure? Toughest village in the shinobi nations. Got all sorts of underground stuff, some of the rich folks even keep house-sized badgermoles as pets. Donzoko ain't nothin to fuck with." A grin could be seen through her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Kyzuro had only sat and listened for the most part, hearing that made him wonder what exactly her clan was like when no one was around. Not feeling like asking anymore questions about it he would decide to comment on her statement," I see..well at any rate it is good to be complimented on both Arumi. Its not that many do not see your outer exterior they just do not want to acknowledge it. Fighting isn't the only thing that matters..it also takes smarts and of course a little bit of wits," he was simply saying what he knew as truth instead of trying to make anyone feel better.

Kyzuro laughed for a moment as she explained the village and he could not help but say something,' Toughest village eh? I know of a village that is or was the toughest village due to its ninja, but alas the village is no more. Its not the village who holds the power, but those that reside inside of it. As for the pets, that doesn't sound to common but then again i have a full grown bear as a pet," he wondered what his little bear was doing lately seeing as he told it to stay in the forest until he returned.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"Yeah, I guess. My clan just ain't big on vanity." she said, sitting up and turning away from him. She wasn't sure how to handle all this talk of her looks, it was new territory for her. She was glad when the topic switched back to fighting. "Well yeah but those are a part of fighting too. They're like, components and stuff." Now, she was more in her element. "And there's getting in people's heads too. Scare em, throw em off, and you've half won already." she grinned broadly, thinking back to when she had first fought Shoshi. One transformation had been all it took to make the girl freeze up.

She scoffed again when he started talking about villages. "Well duh, everyone knows that. That's why we got the toughest people. There's the Hirano clan, there's our giant jounin, there's Kyuuzou-sama himself, we can't be beat. And I call bullshit on that village being tougher. I've seen us fight, we're unmatched." When he mentioned the bear, she turned back to him in surprise. Maybe the LARPer guy wasn't such a loser after all. "Wait you seriously have a bear? Summon or just a pet?"
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Kyzuro could tell alot by how a person fought and it seemed that Arumi here was more of the scare tactic and brute force type of fighter," I see...but getting into people's heads is not guaranteed to work, someone with a stronger will cannot be broken no matter what, but then again that is a good tactic," he couldn't knock one's fighting style considering he had a variety of them, but rather sit there and test one's mettle. More than often Kyzuro he would simply listen but he would give a little insight on what he could do," Arumi tell me what you would do when you fight someone that you could not touch or get close to," it was a simple question but he wanted to gauge her response.

Kyzuro perked a brow for a moment before laughing," So you are saying that your village can outmatch mine in a fight...i am sorry to say but your village would not stand a chance against Raiugakure, or what it once was. Our Kage could decimate a village on his own and are you so sure that you are unmatched," he smiled for a moment before yawning. As the question of his bear came up he nodded," It is a pet..it was once a wild bear that i had came across and had a long fight with...but at the end i won and it became my pet," he chuckled for a moment as he looked up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:49 pm

Arumi shook her head. "Surprise or fear. Anyone can be thrown off with the right tricks." She felt more comfortable now. She was always more at home on the battlefield than the dance floor, and talking about fighting came more naturally than talking about her appearance. She frowned a bit at his question, thinking for a moment. "Nobody's untouchable. You just gotta figure out their weakness, or wait for them to screw up. Then you use that against them."

She scowled when he started laughing. "Donkage-sama has to restrain himself when he fights. If he went all-out he could destroy the village. No way your kage could top that." a malevolent grin came over her face. "And I guess you guys weren't too tough after all. You'd still have a village if you were." Arumi never really had a concept of too soon. That was probably too far, but he'd dissed her village and she wanted to hit back.

She was a bit less hostile when he talked about the bear. For all his faults, she had to admit that was awesome. "Yeah I guess that's cool. So he just follows you around now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:48 pm

"well that can be purely determined on the person being fought, but every strategy has its flaw or quirk. If it works then it works, of course diversionary tactics are a good side trick," in response to her next statement he would smile and hold up a finger," If that is the case then how would you go about fighting me...someone you know nothing about nor have seen a lick of their abilities. How do you figure this out Arumi," he smiled and waited for a response before looking around.

When she spoke of her Kage he would laugh again and shake his head," Restrain himself?? My previous Kage could rip through a village with no jutsu whatsoever and yet yours has to. It isn't a matter of restraint it is a matter of skill, and i have heard that your Kage has had troubles here...word reaches fast when you travel," when she made that one comment he furrowed a brow," I am certain that when this village is faced with the same power that destroyed my village...your Kage will do what any man does-panic. My village isn't where strength lies, yet in its villagers. Now i sound like a broken record," he snapped his fingers as he laughed and rested his chin on his hands," If your village was so powerful even its genin could take on a foreign ninja with no problem," declaring a challenge was not Kyzuro's style but it was fun to see the response.

After asking about the bear he would smile and look around," She does on occasion, but then again she likes to stay with her cubs in the forest. Every now and again she will travel to find me to see if i am still alive and she finds me with no problem..which i find kind of odd," he was serious as he began to look back around the area.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Arumi was fuming. He was going out of his way to piss her off now! Bragging about his failed dead kage, insulting Donkage-sama, insulting her village, she was not going to let this stand. A growl rose in the back of her throat, and under her robe she began to change. Her fingernails on all four hands stretched into claws. Some of the locals noticed and started trying to get away as quickly as they could without attracting attention. A Hirano transforming in public usually meant trouble, and they wanted none of it. She stayed silent and furious as he continued to speak, brushing her hands over her claws. There was a faint smell of engine exhaust as the wind chakra formed around her claws, extending and sharpening them. Then, without a word, two right hands shot out from under the cloak and slashed, one going for his face while the other raked across his midsection. Without waiting to see his response, her left hands whipped the cloak off and threw it at him, trying to block his view of the second attack.

She was right behind the cloak, all four hands piercing right through it in a stabbing motion. Twenty claws shot forward towards his midsection, aiming to stab right through him. "I'll kick your ass for that!" she snarled. This was beyond just sparring at this point. She wanted to make him pay for what he'd said. Not too far off, some of the villagers were going to alert the guards that a fight was breaking out.

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Hirano Arumi on Thu May 30, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Now Kyzuro had done it and he smiled for a moment as his eyes began to shift underneath the hood as three tomoes began to form. He wasn't going to openly attack her, but then again this could be a good work out for him. As the first set of hands came for him he would backstep and throw his own cloak forward, anticipating the attack before it had hit he would shift to the right five meters as a swell of wind would soon envelope the area of which he stood. He could feel the wind around her shift as he smiled," You will kick my ass eh, well try it Arumi show me what a Donzoko Ninja can do," he gripped the handle of his blade and held up two fingers on his left hand as he was about to begin his own assault.

The wind would begin to churn around him as he concentrated it into the pals of his left hand, thrusting it forward as a large gust of wind would soon blast the young Hirano back with enough force to put her on her ass, providing she did not dodge. One thing that would give him the advantage was the fact that two cloaks were now in her vision, giving her no room to see but anything could change. Although his eyes would see it before she came close, he prepared a large breathe of wind that when exhaled would send Arumi off of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:32 am

She snarled as her claws tore through a pair of empty cloaks. This guy was faster than she thought. It was then she heard the familiar whoosh of a wind jutsu. Her eyes widened for a moment and she was blown off her feet. She managed to roll and stabilize herself, digging all four hands into the ground. The ruined cloaks blew over and past her. Okay, so he's a wind user. A strong one, and without the Hirano struggle. This could get tough. Looking up, she saw him preparing another wind blast. Getting up, she began to charge.

Arumi knew there was no way she could get to him before he fired it off, but maybe she could draw his attention. Just before he let the wind blast loose, she flickered out of sight. The genin reappeared behind him and too his left, out of his line of sight. Without skipping a beat, she launched herself at him with a blast of chakra-infused air. She restrained herself from shouting a battle cry this time, trying to attack as quietly as possible as she brought twenty wind-powered claws to bear in a pincer motion.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:09 am

The large gust of wind would hit the ground as a large cloud of dust flew into the sky in front of him, not much but it would help him in his next movements. When arumi disappeared he could feel the slight movements of wind behind him as he smiled as waited for the right moment. Unknown to Arumi the wind was about to play a large factor in this fight as his body disappeared from the current position he once was in. Much like the body flicker technique, his body disappeared and reappeared five meters on the other side of the dust cloud as he smiled and performed a quick string of hand seals," Wind Style: Great Breakthrough," as a large gust of wind would blow the dust away and if not avoided Arumi as well.

So far he wasn't trying to harm her, only show her that the tactics she chose were off and pride would not help. Jumping back onto a nearby rock, the wind would begin to pick up around him until the wind itself became visible and a smile was plain on his face," You are now facing the Divine Wind God Kyzuro... You have skill that is apparent but that rage of yours needs work big time," the sharingan in his eyes looking upon her in its 3 tomoe state.
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:24 am

She had him this time, she was sure of it! Arumi flew at him, claws coming together... and he was gone again. She skidded to a stop on all sixes, looking around for where he had gone. Crouched down like this, about half of her tattoo was on display. The bottom of a jagged black spiral covered what could be seen of her back, and continued up into her shirt. She knew that she'd need another edge here. Using the dust as cover, she snarled into another transformation. Her ears stretched, becoming long and pointed. When it was done, she could hear her opponent breathing behind her, a few meters away. She stood, turning to face him.

Just in time to get caught in a wind blast. Arumi was bowled over again, claws digging into the ground to keep her from blowing away. Once the wind passed, she jumped to her feet again. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw his eyes. "Another goddamn Uchiha? How is there only one non-asshole in your entire clan? And why do they always come here?" She wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying by now. She was trying to come up with her next move. She was a close-quarters fighter, and this guy wouldn't let her get near enough to touch him. She mentally kicked herself for not having learned any ranged jutsu. She reminded herself to ask Kyuu-sama to train her in those later, he probably knew lots about wind.

Unfortunately, her planning session was interrupted by a squad of shouting guards running towards them. Well shit. she thought, lowering her guard. Am I gonna get arrested again?

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Kyzuro Azayma

Kyzuro Azayma

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:06 am

when she spoke of another Uchiha his eyes wandered for a moment," there is another uchiha here...interesting but i do not have time to investigate right now," pointing at the guards that were coming to them. Smiling he would nod to her as his form blurred for a moment and the pressure forming underneath his feet would explode, crushing the rock into nothing as his body was propelled into the air. One of the many problems with this escape method...he would always land somewhere he did not want to go. So for now his body rocketed to an unknown spot, his sharingan still active.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hirano Arumi
Hirano Arumi

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:17 am

Arumi watched him vanish, dismissing the wind chakra around her claws. She didn't have time to transform back before the guards would arrive, but she needed that time to think anyway. She didn't want to get arrested again, that always sucked. When the other shinobi reached her, she turned to face them, with her best look of relief on her face. "Good thing you guys showed up when you did. That guy was a rogue Uchiha, and he was saying some pretty threatening stuff! He just busted out the Sharingan when you guys got here, who knows what would have happened then!" The guards' focus immediately shifted from the troublemaker to the potential attacker who had just absconded. One stayed behind to debrief her while the others fanned out to search for the missing nin.

"He said something about Donzokogakure being destroyed like Raiugakure, and said we wouldn't be able to stop it." she said, feigning worry. What she said was technically true, though horribly out of context. Still, it got her out of trouble and potentially caused more trouble for him. That would teach him to sass her village. "Seemed like a wind type, probably at least Special Jounin level. He said his name was Kyzuro Azayma, but I guess that's a fake name. You saw what he looked like, right?" the guard nodded. "Okay, great. Say, you don't happen to have a spare cloak, do you? He kinda shredded mine." she said sheepishly. The guard handed her his and sent her on her way, jotting down the last of the details she had told him. She wrapped the cloak around herself, pulled up the hood, and strolled home smiling. Maybe this wasn't such a bad day after all.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shoshi
Head Admin
Head Admin
Uchiha Shoshi

Village : Donzogakure no Sato

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Left_bar_bleue1/1A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:18 am

Shoshi gritted her teeth as the water continued to cascade on her body, her eyes closed off to enjoy it, but she couldn't no matter how much she tried. The wounds on her body that she had acquired over the previous week still ached, and although was very tolerable to pain and the pain had receded considerably since she had first gotten them, they still were annoying. Mostly though, she was annoyed because of how she had attained them. She was sure whether to be angry at that girl, Hirano Arumi - who was now also her knew teammate, much to her dislike - for fighting with her in that restaurant; be angry at those moles she fought to attain her sharingan; or at that man, Uchiha Zaku, who was now apparently a distant relative.

Putting aside all thoughts in favor of not getting agitation, Shoshi turned off the tap and stepped out of the shower. She turned took her towel from the stand behind the door and wrapped it around her body before unlocking the door and stepping out of the bathroom. Immediately, she went to her bedroom, slightly leaving a trail of watery footsteps as she did, but they would dry and she didn't bother with them since her parents were out to work.

Her apparently new pet who she had named Boota, perked up on her bed at the sight of her. She looked at it begrudgingly for a second, before she sighed, not able to be angry at it no matter how much she wanted to. She wasn't sure why it followed her since she killed its family, but since she had tried desperately before to get rid of it, she finally had realized she was stuck with it and so accepted it as her personal pet.

Shoshi went to her drawer, for a second watching her swords that she had left secure there before she took out a pair of striped white panties and a matching bra. Out of playfulness, she intentionally tossed the towel on Boota's head, giggling fully when he tried to rid his body of the towel. Afterwards, she started to put on her underwear. She enjoyed extra silence of the house with her along being at home, but it was certainly too eery. She needed something exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A normal day for Wind [OPEN]   A normal day for Wind [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A normal day for Wind [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next