Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

Village : Umigakure No Sato

A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 pm

When the sun shines so bright like it does on a day like today, you can even see it from the bottom of the sea. This beauty is a rare one seeing how the village is at the bottom of the sea and it's hard to see the sun light. The waves look beautiful so does the many aquatic creatures that both participate in the game we humans know as hide and seek. Though it seems the seekers, such as the great white, always seems to find the prey it wants in a matter of seconds.

Not far inside the village is a place known as the Ninja Academy. Many kids come here to learn how to become the thing we know as shinobi. This form of work is honorable in the village depending on which path you are destine for, fall into, or choose to take. Either way you will have a path that will be honorable or a disgrace depending on the eyes that view them.

Sidoshi is one of those kids looking to become a great ninja and be written in the books, but rather he walks the path of good or bad is unknown to everyone including himself. Hence why today he chosen to come to the Academy so that he can train and harness is power more for the next big games in his path which happens to be the chuunin exams. When is the exam, that is unknown to Sidoshi and he wonders this himself, but so that it doesn't surprise him, he trains to become stronger and ready for the day it does show up.

After a long day of Sidoshi usual taijutsu training he decided to take a break and sit outside the training grounds to catch his breathe a little. "I wonder why the hell nobody is ever here . . . Hell I'm a genin and still don't even know who my team is or my teacher." Sid drank a sip of his water and looked around still noticing how empty it was. He took a deep breath and then exhaled and began to speak again.

"Who the hell is the Kage anyways? Do we even have one and why is it so peaceful in this god forsaken world." With those last world Sid accidently let his chakra seep out and hit the wall he was standing next to which obviously made it explode almost as it was nothing more then a bug being crushed by a two ton boulder. Sidoshi smiled at the new found hole in the wall as though it was his master piece. Sidoshi then round house kick the hell out of the other wall adding his chakra into the kick so when his foot collide with the other side of the wall it exploded again due to the unstable compounds he created.

Sidoshi then looked around again to see that nobody saw what he did, with nobody in site once more he shrugged it off and sat down on a bench now sitting in front of the new found hole in the wall and continued to drink his water and think about his hidden agenda that revolved around his family.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Left_bar_bleue3/8A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:10 am

It was a rare slow day for the elder, since her retirement paperwork had become minimal. She spent much of her time probing and studying the Globe. It was still as secritive and difficalt as it had been during her ten-year as Kage. She wasn't Kage anymore but the fact that she had held the title was enough to allow her to use it still.

The elder jumped hearing the boom and seeing it come from the academy. The dome was built very well and could with stand a hell of a beating, but explosives were still something to give cause to worry. Shiro pulled out of watery orb and body flickered from the chamber summoning a mirror.

The white haired woman stepped out looking around, on high alert. She turned to the genin, "There was an explosion, what happened?" She surveyed the hole in the wall, surprised. "Did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 am

Being the kid Sidoshi was he got rather bored fast sitting down so he went back to his training with the dummy set up in the court yard not far from his previous mayhem. As he was training hard at becoming faster and more precise with his hits, he heard a woman's voice coming from directly behind him. "There was an Explosion, What happened?" She had said. With out turning around to face the woman Sidoshi smiled and continued training. "You answered you're own question lady it was an explosion." As Sid replied he grabbed onto the dummy's shoulder for support as he began to continuously knee it in the area known as the stomach. As he did so the unknown voice continued on with its questions. "Did you do this?" As Sid continued kneeing the dummy he began to speak again, this time his voice sounded slightly out of breath. "Yeah . . . The first one . . . was an accident . . . as for the second one. . ." Sidoshi stopped what he was doing to face the woman at last.

In his head he was shocked to see who it was, The previous Kage of the village. "Why is she here?" Echoed in his head for a while before he mustered up the words he wanted to say. ". . . That was on purpose." Shockingly Sid had used his regular voice for this reply, mostly because he got in trouble millions of times before this. Hints why he got the nickname: Sidoshi The Demolitionist, Demo for short. Placing his hand on his head Sidoshi began to smile really hard. "How much trouble am I in this time?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Left_bar_bleue3/8A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 am

Shiro shook her head and sighed, she should have figured that Sidoshi was involved. "For someone who wants be a Chunin you sure act like a Genin." She sat down in the grass impressed slightly at his skill. "You are improving in skill, the attitude could be better. Tell me do you know what the responsibles of a Chunin are?" She remembered seeing all the reports that were filed that had his name somewhere. "You are improving with you chakra as well." She sighed rolling up her right sleeve revealing the ANBU tattoo. She channeled a bit of chakra into it. Letting anyone that was coming know that it was just a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 am

Hearing the words come out of Shiro mouth which basically called him immature made Sid a little angry. Which in return made his chakra spike a little to make sure he didn't accidently hit the former kage, Sidoshi turned and looked at the dummy once more and round house kicked it straight in the head. Due to Sidoshi's chakra mixing with his taijutsu, a skilled he mastered a while back, the dummy body exploded from the chest up. He stood there for a second trying to control his chakra to make it settle down back into his body in order to make sure the next thing he touches doesn't explode.

To test it he touch the floor with his hands before sitting down, this created a small explosion. "Oops. Still can't control the chakra outside my body." Sidoshi said as he smiled and sat down away from the newly created pot hole in the ground. As Sidoshi sat down he placed his hands over his shoes and looked at the kage once again as she began to speak. "You are improving in skill, the attitude could be better." as soon as she said that Sidoshi interrupted her. "Thanks for the compliment, but my attitude is better. You should be glad I'm not running around blowing up random junk like in the past, when the dome cracked." Sidoshi gave a small smirked but was quickly wiped away with her next question revolting around the responsibilities of a Chuunin. Sidoshi thought about it for a second then looked at Shiro again.

"That's an unfair question you old bag of bones, you know I'm no good at test. Who created test anyways writing shouldn't be a qualification for a ninja. It's not like you can write your way out of a fight." Sidoshi said with a little of anger in his voice but repressed it more and more towards the end. This was a sign of him "trying" to control his hatred for authority figures, seeing how Shiro is the only person in the village who seems to not call him by his nickname.

Sidoshi watched as her Anbu mark became in view. "Shit I forgot she was Anbu." He thought to himself. He then began to look around to check and see if any Anbu members were around, but even with his level a strength it wouldn't matter for him to even try because he couldn't sense them nor could he hold ground against any Anbu member. Not yet at least. As he finally began to realize it was pointless to look for them, his gaze met Ms. Yuki again. Waiting for her reaction and also on the defensive just in case she tried to hit him for his smart comment about calling her an old bag of bones.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:35 am

Shiro laughed a little, "You remind me so much of my cousin. It's funny. Tests are there to see if you know what to do in a battle situation. As for the responsible of a Chunin one of them includes being able lead a team and the possibility of solo missions. You also have to be mature enough to leave the village. When you do you shall be representing our village. I know you have no respect for authority, I suggest you get some or learn to BS it because not everyone is as forgiving as I am." She stood and dusted herself off. Shiro walked over to the training dummy as started to go through training stances. Her hands alight with blue fire. "Tell me Sidoshi, what are your Nindo and Goal." She hit it hard with a open palm leaving a frozen print that spread to the rest of the log. "What is it that drives you?" She gave a resounding kick, shattering the ice.
Back to top Go down
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 am

Sidoshi looked for a while studying her facial expression as well as her body movement. As he could tell she was calm, for now it may be who knows. He continued watching her even as she spoke. Speaking about being a ninja and the ninja's ways, also how he reminded her of her cousin. That comment gave Sidoshi a small grin on the right hand corner of his mouth. As she continued speaking he stayed silent and waited for her to finish speak. As her, obviously soft, lips stopped moving, Sid began to move to an advance on what she just said. "You speak to me like you know me. By knowing me you also know I have all the qualities you just listed out. . . " Sid watched as the woman began to move, first she began by dusting her self off and then continued to proceed where she took up a stance, not any stance do. This stance is used to help with the flow of ones chakra, something obviously the former kage didn't need but practiced anyways. Recognizing the second she began to concentrate her chakra into her hand, the sign that he was right was when her hands began to glow blue almost as if flames emerged around them.

"You know my knowledge is well advanced compared to other people in my class, but you also now I rather show you then write it out on paper." Sidoshi grin returned to the same spot it was previously held and he was now speaking with his true persona. "I will admit, I do not have the strength yet to participate on my own mission, hint's why I train here everyday." Sidoshi then stood up off the floor and walked away from the Kage. As he was walking she asked another question, about his Nindo and goal in this world. Sidoshi stopped moving and turned around just in time to watch her strike the dummy, which caused it to freeze and shatter as she kick it. Sidoshi did his normal slow applause before he went completely silent and looked her in the eyes once more. With a serious tone he responded again. "My true goal for now is my own, one I must sort out on my own, something nobody really needs to know. As for what drives me at night it's simple to become stronger, so that one day I will be strong enough to protect what I care for most in this world. To do that I will destroy anyone who attempts to stop me." Sidoshi walked over to a tree standing tall in the field he placed his hand on it and concentrated for a while. "Isn't it obvious by now." Sidoshi opened his eyes wide, so that whoever looked into them could see how cold he truly was. "Destroying is all I'm good at . . . All I'll ever be good at!!" Almost simultaneously the very tree Sidoshi touched exploded with his words. Crossing his hands over his chest Sidoshi said no more. Just stood there looking at the Kage almost as if he was studying her still and waited for her response as it began to rain wood in different shapes and sizes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Shiro turned toward the boy. Nodding approvingly. "You have all those skills, I have no doubt that you will prove it when the chunin exams come around, but first try proving it to the rest of the village elders. Many of the Jonin still have doubts about you."

The white haired woman sighed as she watched him destroy the tree. It was upsetting to see how numb he was. "Destroying or killing that is all any of are ever at good at. It is how our world works. The trick is learning to ruin what needs to be ruined, so that something better can emerge from the rubble." She frowned thinking about the marks on her shoulder. "When we lose the ability to distinguish from what should be destroyed and what needs to stand we become monsters, the ones that need to be removed." She had come so very close, but had been able to stop and turn around. She worried about Sidoshi, but so far he seemed to doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Sidoshi watch as the woman agreed with him but he didn't agree with her last statement so well. Hint's his retort to it: "Rather the elders approve of me or not is their problem, I'm not fighting for their pleasure nor will I be subjected to their rules, if they like me then cool if not oh well at least I get the job done. " Sidoshi tone didn't rise an inch as he said this for he was speaking the truth. Sidoshi continued to look at the kage as he spoke.

Again he found a reason not to agree with her. "If your statement was true then I wouldn't be known as Sidoshi The Demolitionist. Also people have different motive Shiro, which means what believe needs to be destroyed or ruined might be different from what you feel. That also means that as you think I might have lost my ability to distinguish what needs to be destroy I can also say the same about you because of our different opinion on things." Sidoshi stop talking and began thinking some more.

His thought would soon began to drag on to his past, but not long enough for anyone to notice he was gone. Sidoshi lips began to separate once more. "In the end we all are driven by our own will rather it follows the path of light or darkness is unknown to us both." Sidoshi then walked over to another tree. Sitting behind this tall beautiful tree was Sidoshi's training gear . . . He strapped a five pound bag to both his legs and wrist and put on a ten pound vest and began doing jumping jacks. basically adding an extra thirty pounds to his body. This specific training with these weights would both make him faster and stronger if he trained correctly.

~OOC: I got super lazy with this post.~
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:06 am

Shiro shook her head and smiled, "You and I see things differently, but difference is what make the villages great. I should introduce you to a few of the other elders sometime. It would be interesting to see how you handled those old bags of bones. They are much more prudish then me, I think."

The white haired elder nodded again as she watched him go put on his weights start doing jumping-jacks. "And many different things drive our wills. I'll be watching you more closely. I look forward to seeing what you can do. Just be careful not to over train yourself. A sound mind is also important. It's worth while to mediate on rest days..Demo. If you would like I can train with you some time. I noticed that you excel at taijutsu." Shiro stood back patiently observing.
Back to top Go down
Sidōshi

Sidōshi

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 pm

As he continue jumping up and down, Sid watched the woman as she nodded and began to speak again. " Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen . . . " This count continued in his head as she spoke making him multitasking on keeping count and listening. When Sid hit twenty he stopped and looked at Yuki. " I would like to meet the elders, but are they ready to meet me? Seeing how they never all me to their chambers I'm guessing not." Sidoshi smiled then continued doing jumping jacks. " Twenty- Five . . . " Yuki began speaking again this time about his training.

"Thirty . . ." In the back of his head Sidoshi felt a memory surface this one was a day he trained with his father to gain something known as Chakra Enhanced Strength, something he still hasn't learned but at the same time he wanted to finish learning but had no trainer, since he killed that old man. Sidoshi then stopped at forty not because he was tired but because what Yuki said offered him.

" Training with the previous Kage, You have to be stupid to pass that offer up so I'll gladly except besides I figure I needed some help advancing in some aspects . . ." Such as ninjutsu but he would never admit that fact in the end. "Yes I do, my father always taught me that our family excels at taijutsu, so I've learned and picked up on that fast as a kid." Sidoshi said not at all happy nor sad but if you was well skilled in evaluating people you would noticed it did raise a small bit of tension when he said father. While waiting on Yuki's reply, Sid dropped to the floor and began doing push-up, something that's not really his strong point but he did them anyways because it helped with his training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)   A Destructive Sequence .  . .(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Destructive Sequence . . .(Open)
Page 1 of 1