Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Welcome to NLOS a Custom Role playing site if you have any question first please check the rules section but if you feel something has been missed you may Contact the owner NLOS Admin for details or come again another time.
Naruto Lands Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Lands Of Shinobi . The Land of the ever changing dreams.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Village : Kemurigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Left_bar_bleue1/1Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty
PostSubject: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:33 am

The training grounds were pretty nice here. Greener than the ones back home. Kemurigakure was nice, but it was good to get out of the smoke once in a while. Clear skies, green grass, and the occasional tree made a pretty calming background for training. He didn't want to do any of the serious stuff, it would ruin all the lovely scenery.

Vox drew his swords, starting to do some practice forms. It was great to get out of that stuffy Keukage attire and back into his usual threads, if only for a little while. He'd have to go home soon, but he needed to unwind a bit first. He could think like this, let his mind wander. It was strangely peaceful, practicing these battle techniques.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Village : Umigakure

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Left_bar_bleue3/8Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:46 am

Shiro found herself wandering the paths taking in the vastness, it was at bit unnerving all the space and how high up they were, she missed her village and the beautiful sea, the air pressure difference had been troubling. After a few days of no strenuous activity and sitting for hours discussing the problem, the youngest shadow found her way to training field. The white robes, hung loosely on her small frame and train outfit similar to her ANBU gear.

She paused a moment seeing a familiar figure working out on the training field. She watched as she ran though his sword forms mildly impressed. She waited till he seemed to be taking a break before walking over to greet him. "Good morning Keukage-dono. You use your blade well."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Left_bar_bleue1/1Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:58 am

Vox looked up, sheathing his swords. When had the Umikage gotten there? Either she was amazingly stealthy, or he'd gotten careless. Probably both, he decided. He gave a quick bow to the young woman. "Umikage-dono. I didn't hear you arrive." She was still in her kage regalia. He felt a little underdressed, in his old clothes and battered coat.

"Thanks. I've had these things for a while, they've treated me pretty well so far." He sized up the younger kage, wondering what her specialties were. She was new to the job, like him, and like him her abilities and missions were highly classified. She'd been doing a lot of covert work prior to her promotion, and none of those records were publicly available. Umi had kept its secrets well, so he knew next to nothing about her. Then again, she was probably in the same position. Even his species was considered a state secret.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:
Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Left_bar_bleue3/8Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/8)

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 am

"A sword well treated can serve a master a life time.  You seem well versed in Kenjutsu. Most who take up the sword care not for the art or skill of it. I find that rather tragic." She paused a moment thinking before shrugging her shoulders.

"Would you perhaps be up to a bit of practice? I need to shake the cobwebs out. I'ave been resting way too long. I haven't had sparing partner that knew how to use a sword since my teacher." Shiro pressed two fingers to her wrist summon her rapier to her hand. "So a touch is a point? First ot say...six?" She rested the blade on her shoulder as she favored her right leg and waited for him accept or reject her offer.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:15 am

"All right, let's give this a shot." He was a bit reluctant. Sparring with humans was always risky, especially when swords were involved. It was easier to control when he was sparring with a student, but here he was facing an equal. Things could get very unpredictable very fast. He'd have to be careful. He could afford to take a few hits if it came down to it, but she was still human.

He drew one sword, stepping back and taking a stance. "I'm usually a defensive fighter." He beckoned to her. This was going to be interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:29 am

"Fair enough," She fell into her stance, her right hand moved behind her back, before moving to slash at him from the right side, a back hand for her. Her sword play, at the moment, was relaxed as her body got used to the use again. "I'm not feeling up to anything too fancy, perhaps in a bit." She sighed a moment enjoying the sound of metal scraping against metal. "Tell me, how are you adjusting to your new potion? You seemed quiet at ease during the meeting."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:48 am

He parried the strike, giving a light counterattack at shoulder level. True to her word, she was starting light and simple. Not really putting on any pressure. He returned the favor, not taking his attack too seriously. "It was a bit of a shock, but I've held command positions before. It's a step up in responsibility and workload, but I'm adjusting. What about you? I heard your promotion was also recent." Her stance looked unusual for a shinobi, but he'd seen similar weapons and styles working for The Order. He was curious what she had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:08 am

She pressed a little bring their blades around in a circle before disengaging. She lunged trying to slip is guard though she doubted she would. "It was a quiet the surprise. I came from ANBU Black-Ops as you must have hear, you can't really promote some like that out of the blue with out the tidbit being declassified. I has been rather odd not being behind a mask or in the shadows. Its also been odd not taking orders or going on mission. It is a step up in work. I dislike having to plan my practice time around paperwork. It has had it ups and downs. I'm trying to take it all in stride." She pressed her attack, a bit still careful to be able to retract and defend herself.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:20 am

Vox backpedaled, going on defense. She was starting to put up a real attack now. It was a bit tricky with just the one sword. He pressed back, trying to push her back as he stepped back into a defensive stance. "I can imagine. I've done my share of black ops work in the past, it's always a little jarring stepping back into the public side of things. Though I suppose I had less of a transition than you did. Head jounin is a more public spot than ANBU captain, after all." He made a counterattack, jabbing low.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 pm

The younger Kage was able avoid the attack at the sacrifice of her attack, as she was forced to disengage going onto the defensive a moment before parrying his jab, bring their blades into a cross and pressing hard. "I do enjoy being able to make some changes. You said you were attacked by a missing-nin while on a mission," She stepped forward a bit trying to press her advantage. "Can you describe them? Perhaps I know them. I've done my fair share of hunting."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Vox held his ground this time, parrying and countering as she tried to close in. She was putting on some real pressure now, he was considering drawing his other sword. Risky, but he might need it. "Only one. A white-haired woman, probably about your age. White hair, white eyes. She used a bow for most of the time. Took a taijutsu stance before retreating, but didn't do anything with it. A bit of an unusual stance." Diplomacy didn't allow him to openly accuse the Hyuuga, but he gave her enough hints to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Shiro was forced to retreat momentarily as her opponent pushed back making her disengaged. "I can't think of anyone in the bingo book..." Shiro frowned, as she took a slash at him moving a little faster as she stepped forward, "You aren't use to using only one sword are you?" She lunged a moment before flicking her wrist trying to get at his hand. "Tell me, what other distinguishing things did you notice about her?" Shiro pushed a little harder before having to fall back to a better stance. "There is no need to beat around the bush with me, time is wasted when people play politics."
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Vox blocked her next attack with one hand, drawing the other Twin to counter with the other. "To be honest, I'm more experienced with knives. But with swords, yeah two are better." He pressed the attack, trying to drive her back or at least get more space to think. She seemed an alright sort, she could probably be trusted with the full version. "For political reasons, this has to stay off the record. Until I get some solid proof these aren't the kinds of accusations I can just throw around. But judging by the eyes, the accuracy, and the stance, I have to say she was a Hyuuga. She used a jyuuken stance, and her arrows were striking through walls. Had to be the Byakugan."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 pm

The youngest shadow grinned as she drew he second blade, now it was getting to be a work out. She backed off a bit getting a feel, before going back to being aggressive. She lunged once more before twisting around to test is side guard, "Politics has it place, like in our meeting, but out here we're just two allies having a light spar." Shiro moved again trying to get at is back. "Interesting information but redundant. Can you tell me about the bow?" Surprisingly there were not a lot of ninja who used a bow and that narrowed it down quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm

He reversed the grip on one sword, blocking and swinging upward in a counterattack. She was trying to  flank him, so he pivoted to keep her in front of him. "Well, it definitely wasn't mass-produced. Looked like a custom job. Blue and purple, heavily decorated. A lot of curling bits sticking out, a few feathers. Would have thought it was just a show piece if I hadn't already seen what it could do." He started alternating his attacks, switching quickly between sides. "We haven't been able to track down who made it yet. That's always a pain in the ass with custom weapons."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Shiro frown unable to get around him, he was very good, she gave him credit for that. Her face turned even more downward hearing the description of the weapon, her anger added to strikes as she repeatedly parried with the other Kage. "How unfortunate." The Kage sighed trying to think whether to share the information before disengage and jumping back. "I think I may know who attacked you, Keukage-dono, but I feel hesitant to share as it is...well delicate." 
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm

The Umikage started hitting harder, and Vox started shifting to give way to her attacks. He was starting to get a little worried. That looked like a special sword, and The Twins were notorious weapon-breakers, he didn't want to damage another kage's sword at an event like this. He focused more on soft parries, jabbing back with the other sword every time he parried her. "I understand. Any information you can share would be appreciated, but if it's a village secret I won't press the issue." This seemed to be concerning her. He wondered what she might know about this mystery mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:17 am

Shiro sighed attacking again, her heart and mind weren't really in it as she it was her body going through the motions, she was feeling slightly distracted this information was rather unnerving. "I have my suspicions, but I can't confirm them with out a possible damaging loss to my village. Honestly I hope I am wrong, but I will look into this matter personally Keukage-dono." With a plan set in mind she returned attacks becoming confident again.
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 am

Her attacks seemed to waver for a moment. She was clearly a bit distracted by this news. Vox had his suspicions about what that might mean, but didn't want to pry too much. Putting that sort of pressure on a fellow kage at the summit could be bad news. Better to let her reveal it at her own pace, and build trust between their villages. "Noted. I hope it isn't as bad as you think." He had been easing up on her a bit so he wouldn't hurt her. She was powerful, but still human. He couldn't risk causing any injuries while her mind was elsewhere. He quickly regretted this when she focused on the fight again. Vox was forced back, struggling to adjust to the more intense pace for a moment. "What about your village? Has this missing-nin problem been causing you grief yet?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shiro

Yuki Shiro

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:01 am

Shiro grinned pressing harder when she saw him struggling slightly, "There was one incident, I was visited by one Resonate River, Near. He came offering to work for my village and speaking of starting his own. I turned him down and he left peacefully, though I've had to adjust patrols. Has the missing-nin for hire come to you yet for work?"
Back to top Go down
James Vox Fulton

James Vox Fulton

Ninja Info
Jutsu Tokens:

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:12 am

Vox shook his head. "None yet, though the one I encountered was a little odd. She offered to call off the hit on my client if I paid her. It actually went well, she only charged a thousand ryo. Not bad considering how much assassinations usually go for." He had adjusted to the faster pace by now, and started pressing the attack again. Every attack she made had a counterattack come right along with the parry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]   Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-summit workout [Shiro Yuki]
Page 1 of 1